Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2002 Volkswagen Eurovan

2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. Volkswagen Eurovan 2010.
  • Volkswagen Eurovan 2010.



  • ccrandall77
    Aug 16, 01:13 PM
    I hope to god they don't use bluetooth. I've had nothing but bad sound quality with those types of headphones.

    I hope they do... but in addition to 802.11b/g/n. If they ever provide better PIM applications or an SDK to develop your own applications, bluetooth would be use for for syncing the PIMs and connecting to a mobile phone.

    I haven't seen any yet, but I would guess headphones using Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR would provide a better experience. Perhaps something like that'll be available by the time a bluetooth-enabled iPod would be released.





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 2002 Volkswagen Passat wagon
  • 2002 Volkswagen Passat wagon



  • iBorg20181
    Oct 24, 01:21 AM
    BINGO - as i said in a previous post.

    Santa rosa is the one to hang out for. core2duo merom is the equivalent of an "Apple Speed Bump next tuesday".

    Nothing to cream over. Nothing to hold off for :rolleyes: :p


    aussie_geek

    Me thinks thou doest protest too much! Don't worry, your Yonah MBP will still be OK!

    Merom is an "evolutionary," not "revolutionary" upgrade for MBPs. Santa Rosa will also be "evolutionary." A little faster FSB, NAND technology, 802.11N ... all nice items, but not fantastic. A nice upgrade, but unless accompanied by a major case design, also "nothing to cream over" for most buyers.

    :p

    iBorg





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 2002 Volkswagen Passat First
  • 2002 Volkswagen Passat First



  • smulji
    May 2, 04:31 PM
    Hmm..that'll feel odd...

    Hold down for 2(ish) seconds
    click 'X'
    click 'ok'.

    OR

    Drag to trash...

    Seems like change for the sake of change. Hardly a groundbreaking new feature.

    It's not about being groundbreaking perse. It's about making the look & feel of the UI similar to iOS devices so that those who use are using iOS devices but switching to the Mac don't have a steep learning curve.

    Makes sense to me.





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. Volkswagen Eurovan
  • Volkswagen Eurovan



  • lyzardking
    May 8, 11:44 AM
    wait, so are you running a3's on your 09s? or bigadv units?

    also, congrats to whiterabbit for 15 million points!

    a3's on the '08

    -bigadv on the '09s (they occasionally pickup an a3)

    Sorry about the confusion (I should reread what I type) :o





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 2002 Volkswagen Passat GLX
  • 2002 Volkswagen Passat GLX



  • shartypants
    Apr 12, 08:36 PM
    Seems late for an event. Since its FCP, should we have a video of the event? :) Or maybe it will come later after it is edited. ;)





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. volkswagen eurovan 2009
  • volkswagen eurovan 2009



  • Lollypop
    Aug 7, 02:25 AM
    SOAP is a protocol that passes XML over HTTP......it basically allows client apps to access data from remote servers.

    Applescript has some tools to make it easy....if you want to use applescript, but Cocoa really doesn't. You have to hard code every function in a wrapper library to make the HTTP call, get the parsed resposnes, etc

    In Microsoft.NET, you add a "Web Reference" to your project, it scans the WDSL webservice description file on the internet to figure out what functions are there, and then builds a C# class that acts like its a local peice of code. You just call the functions natively from your program, and you'd never know you are talking to a remote server. If the server program changes, one click in your client project updates that stub-proxy file to the newest WDSL, click compile and bam, you have access to the latest and greatest functions from the server.

    With Xcode......you really have to do alot of work by hand. We have a web service with thousands of functions to access our ecommerce system, we want to make a Mac OS native version of our client, but the shear amount of time spent making/maintaining a proxy stub in Xcode by hand would be more than the amount of work porting the user interface. I'm really hoping they automate this!

    Cool! I have writen a few of applications that use the RPC mechanism in JAVA, but like I said, that was ages ago. My MS development skills ended with VB6, and even in comparison I feel XCode needs some work.

    Wouldn't that mean that Adium needs the upgrade? ;-)

    LOL, I does actaully ye, but if apple want to compete they desperately need to do something to iChat, especially on their own platfrom where there is another application that is far supperior to what they offer (and few will disagree with this statement), its just a shame!





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan
  • 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan



  • the-ep
    Mar 24, 01:04 PM
    This sounds interesting. Now I'm anticipating the iMac/MP refresh even more....

    The possibility of off-the-shelf options looks even better, though. Potential expansion of MP life span?





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 2001 Volkswagen Eurovan Gls
  • 2001 Volkswagen Eurovan Gls



  • bryanc
    Oct 23, 07:43 AM
    So I've rather been hoping for an 'event' at which these significantly upgraded MBPs could debut. I doubt the kinds of significant changes I'm hoping for would be released without some sort of fanfare.

    sorry to quote myself, but i just realized that the UK Mac Expo is this week, and that would be a good venue for releasing new MBPs

    so my prediction is Oct 26 at the UK MacExpo.

    cheers





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. Paint --- 2002 Subaru wrx
  • Paint --- 2002 Subaru wrx



  • generik
    Jul 19, 05:24 PM
    - 2nd highest quarterly sales and earnings in Apple's history


    Made possible by paying 10c for each Mac constructed with a high quality and proficient workforce.





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. Volkswagen Eurovan A/C
  • Volkswagen Eurovan A/C



  • JRM PowerPod
    Aug 7, 04:54 AM
    Yes living in th UK is like punishment for being born at the moment. Can I stay with you in Aussie? I have a G5 and a MacBook you can use. :D

    To think you guys thought it was punishment to ship us here. I laugh

    I already have one of each, though my MacBook does randomly shut down. But another G5, hmmmm, well i don't use my Quad with 4gb 1tb 7800 to its potential anyway.

    Once again the UK is redundant. Wait until we play England in the Ashes, omg, we are going to destroy you.





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan
  • 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan



  • 63dot
    Jan 5, 11:21 AM
    To the BMW guys, how reliable is the E46 325i?
    I have a chance to pick one up for a fairly low cost (Less than $6,000 canadian). It is pretty much mint and VERY well maintained.
    Car has a bit higher miles (~125,000 miles/ 205,000km), but I am guessing well maintained they will last quite a while?

    I really enjoyed my brothers E36, and I just got rid of my project cars so I figure this would be a nice change.

    There isn't much out there after the legendary 2002 that has longevity attached to it. Speed, safety, handling, yes all of that, but I am with the rest of the crew on newer BMWs with miles on it.

    It's a hard car to pass up if only performance and looks counted, but like Mercedes and Volvos after the 1970s and early 1980s in some cases, you are dealing with repairs all the time.

    The last tough Mercedes may have been around 1980 and the Volvos kept up a long lasting car sometime later into that decade.

    These days, outside of some 1990s Honda Accords/Civics, it's hard to bet on any car having an unusual amount of longevity attached to it. I wouldn't be surprised if newer Hondas are now built to crap out 10 to 15 years down the line but we won't know in another 10 to 15 years.

    The best thing to do is to look at what 20 year old cars are out there. You can get a good deal on them, and they lasted that long for a reason. I am very skeptical of 1990s used cars since many makers went offshore for their production, as well as making things a lot cheaper on the inside and outside of the vehicle.

    American cars, as we all know, were the first to build in obsolescence into its overall recipe. How many original late-1970s and later US cars are at shows that haven't had a ton of extra work done to them to simply make them run? Gone are the days of the '57 Chevy and '65 Mustang, many of which are still in shows and on the road.





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. Volkswagen Eurovan Interior
  • Volkswagen Eurovan Interior



  • QCassidy352
    Sep 20, 08:18 PM
    Having now had an iphone 4 for a month, I consider this the most overblown problem I've ever come across. Yes, I can lose bars if I don't have a case and hold it a certain way while in a bad coverage area. I can do that on my 3GS and bb curve, too. Yes, I lose more bars with the iphone 4 than those phones. But again, only with no case and holding it a certain way, in a low coverage area. So I move my finger a quarter inch.

    Who. freaking. cares.

    Honestly, people are so worried about the principle of the matter (I shouldn't have to use a case! I shouldn't have to change how I hold it!) that they've completely missed whether it actually really makes for a worse experience. For me, it absolutely does not.

    I also still don't get how CR can give it the highest overall rating and not recommend it.





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. Volkswagen Eurovan,
  • Volkswagen Eurovan,



  • BJonson
    Apr 26, 01:02 PM
    trademarking app store. How pompous. What's next, trademarking computer store, book store, pet store? LOL.





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. Volkswagen : EuroVan VIDEO
  • Volkswagen : EuroVan VIDEO



  • ph_555_shag
    Aug 7, 04:56 AM
    B&O.... mmmmmm

    ill be up with the Aussie crew at a ridiculously early time, probably sleep for a few hours first, Uni tomorrow.... oh the pain!... wish there was a live feed.... DAMN YOU APPLE

    7 hours and 1 min to go!





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 2002 - Volkswagen New Beetle
  • 2002 - Volkswagen New Beetle



  • RollTide
    Apr 12, 08:30 PM
    I wish they'd show it on a nice new shiny iMac.





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 2002 - Volkswagen Jetta
  • 2002 - Volkswagen Jetta



  • koruki
    Apr 12, 09:54 PM
    I want to know what the Jaw dropping feature is mentioned months ago..





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 97 VW Volkswagen EuroVan
  • 97 VW Volkswagen EuroVan



  • Jack97
    Apr 3, 04:13 AM
    Did anyone else thing that was a really bad advert? They hardly showed the product fully at all!





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 97 VW Volkswagen EuroVan
  • 97 VW Volkswagen EuroVan



  • 0815
    Apr 19, 11:43 AM
    Just in time - I just decided yesterday that it is time to replace my first generation Intel iMac. I hope they have a 500GB SSD option for the update (the current option of 256 GB SSD is too small and you cant even order them with two 256GB SSDs). Thunderbold would also be nice (no need for it right away, but I guess in a year or two I will be happy to have one)





    2002 Volkswagen Eurovan. 2002 - Volkswagen Jetta
  • 2002 - Volkswagen Jetta



  • twoodcc
    Mar 24, 09:13 PM
    I decided I don't need to right now so it's back to bigadv units now.

    good, cuz that's where the points are at!





    applekid
    Sep 1, 12:34 PM
    Man, if they can fit something better than a ATI Radeon X1600 XT or whatever nVidia equivalent, that would be awesome.

    If they do release a 23-inch iMac, I'm wondering if that's big enough for more user upgrades. Processor replacements, adding a PCI or replacing a GPU, etc. I mean, if there's space for it, I would certainly like an all-in-one iMac that has upgradable features that make it almost Mac Pro like. The only damper on the non-Mac Pro desktops and laptops is your upgrade paths are limited.





    donlphi
    Nov 29, 02:05 PM
    It's true then; Apple are releasing a toilet with an iPod dock! SWEET!!!! :eek:

    Already been done...

    http://www.tuaw.com/2006/01/11/atechs-toilet-paper-dispenser-ipod-dock/





    roland.g
    Sep 1, 01:21 PM
    knowing Apple they may put a $1,999 price on it at intro, since they know there will be a mad rush of faithful. Then after a month or two when sales settle, drop the price to $1,899 for the holiday season. Both those prices could be $100 lower, depending on what the base config offers.





    tablo13
    Sep 19, 09:55 PM
    solid. probably going to go for that grip vue. got a question about it though. does it have direct access to the buttons, or does it have a button you press that presses on the button? i hope you guys understand. haha.

    I saw some of the pics and the buttons are covered. :)





    balamw
    Sep 9, 05:56 PM
    because im sure alot of people have a video ipod now or plan on getin one soon and say hey i wanna play movies on there i know i did i mean i like riping my own movies but some times its alot of work to rip a movie and put it on ur ipod this way people can just order there fav movie and put it in on ther ipod in a easy way
    If that's the extent of it, I'm going to be very underwhelmed on Tuesday. 320x240 movies. (Maximum supported by the 5G iPod). Meh.

    B



    No comments:

    Post a Comment