
LEStudios
Apr 15, 08:18 PM
Obviously fake. Look at the slanted iPhone writing on the bottom photo. Horrible photoshop skills
yeah I heard this before when early pictures and videos of the 2009 Mac mini. Then it came true. If you look at the iPad Accessories this would use the same dock that the iPad currently uses. Apple hardly make single use of accessories per product. It's varies of products. I say it's a winner to me! :D
yeah I heard this before when early pictures and videos of the 2009 Mac mini. Then it came true. If you look at the iPad Accessories this would use the same dock that the iPad currently uses. Apple hardly make single use of accessories per product. It's varies of products. I say it's a winner to me! :D
JAT
May 2, 11:20 PM
Wow, I finally got a reply! Didn't expect that, I appreciate it. ;)
Sure. That was one of few worthwhile posts in this thread. I just hope this update actually helps. I've been trying to analyze it myself. It seems like 4.2.7 is worse than 4.2.6 for battery life, but not positive.
Sure. That was one of few worthwhile posts in this thread. I just hope this update actually helps. I've been trying to analyze it myself. It seems like 4.2.7 is worse than 4.2.6 for battery life, but not positive.
spazzcat
May 2, 12:18 PM
Exactly.

Ashanti
gwangung
Jan 15, 09:06 PM
Blogging isn't journalism, otherwise Mrs Weisman down the street who blogs about her bridge club is a journalist. Did we really learn nothing from the Engadget Apple stock thing?
Well, actually, not quite...A journalist reports. If you report, you're a journalist. Some folks are better at it than others.

Ciara, Ashanti

pictures stars without

Gentle Eye MakeUp Remover. :Perfectly sweeps away makeup without leaving residue. Gentle Eye MakeUp Remover: 1:Mild yet

without makeup. Ashanti#39;s

Ashanti speaks to fans and

Ashanti headlines this version

Celebrities without Makeup

Pam with makeup on is fine,

nelly girlfriend

Gentle Eye MakeUp Remover. :Perfectly sweeps away makeup without leaving residue. Gentle Eye MakeUp Remover: 1:Mild yet

20 Stars Without Their Make-Up

people stars without makeup.

Compare ashanti without kerry

celeb no makeup.

Top 10 Makeup Disasters of
Well, actually, not quite...A journalist reports. If you report, you're a journalist. Some folks are better at it than others.
SchneiderMan
Apr 10, 05:45 AM
Incredible movie!
http://www.theyoungfolks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/I-Love-You-Phillip-Morris-21-10-10-kc.jpg
http://www.theyoungfolks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/I-Love-You-Phillip-Morris-21-10-10-kc.jpg

nasty devil
Mar 24, 04:58 PM
Happy 10th brithday ;)
takao
Nov 15, 07:04 PM
my personal gripes/opinions:
single player:
* so far graphically it's more on the miss side comapred to bad company 2
* game design: pop up enemies and respawns in plain sight: get a grip this is 2010 calling
*frustrating check points where you respawn directly with an enemy 1 step behind you
*i like the story etc. especially some of non fighting scenes .. of which there are simply too few so far... for my taste it's simply too much nonstop shooting and too little actually tense moments
*on the negative side i can only take so many "my character lies on the ground and get's kicked/punched in the face scenes"
*also i didn't get big point being made about <20thcenturyvilliancountry> secretly having developed <plotdeviceWMD> in <lastyearofwarXYZ> when in reality they had developed other <sametypeofWMDs> even before they started the war ? also why make up artificial <WMDs> when real ones could have been easily used ?
multiplayer:
* lots of things to collect and customize .. which is great
* apart of that: average at best:
* many guns essentially worthless: shot guns having a range of 5 meters, machine guns being no more powerfull than assault rifles but way less accurate, and game being too fast paced for sniping rifles...
*knife connecting from ridiculous angles and distances: if _I_ can hit somebody else with a knife when he is standing next to me then there is something wrong
*lots of game modes of which perhaps only 1/3 is actually fun on the actual maps..which for some modes are way too small
*ridiculous bad net code : connection problems, host migrations (working in 1/4 of al lcases), random disconnects, lag, voice echoes and problems, and sound issues
single player:
* so far graphically it's more on the miss side comapred to bad company 2
* game design: pop up enemies and respawns in plain sight: get a grip this is 2010 calling
*frustrating check points where you respawn directly with an enemy 1 step behind you
*i like the story etc. especially some of non fighting scenes .. of which there are simply too few so far... for my taste it's simply too much nonstop shooting and too little actually tense moments
*on the negative side i can only take so many "my character lies on the ground and get's kicked/punched in the face scenes"
*also i didn't get big point being made about <20thcenturyvilliancountry> secretly having developed <plotdeviceWMD> in <lastyearofwarXYZ> when in reality they had developed other <sametypeofWMDs> even before they started the war ? also why make up artificial <WMDs> when real ones could have been easily used ?
multiplayer:
* lots of things to collect and customize .. which is great
* apart of that: average at best:
* many guns essentially worthless: shot guns having a range of 5 meters, machine guns being no more powerfull than assault rifles but way less accurate, and game being too fast paced for sniping rifles...
*knife connecting from ridiculous angles and distances: if _I_ can hit somebody else with a knife when he is standing next to me then there is something wrong
*lots of game modes of which perhaps only 1/3 is actually fun on the actual maps..which for some modes are way too small
*ridiculous bad net code : connection problems, host migrations (working in 1/4 of al lcases), random disconnects, lag, voice echoes and problems, and sound issues
Lord Blackadder
Nov 16, 10:12 AM
I doubt Apple will go with AMD in the near future - at the moment Intel has the performance lead and the AMD/Intel war is so hot Intel would no doubt punish Apple for adding AMD CPUs to their product line.
I'm not holding my breath...but I am interested to see what AMD comes out with in answer to the Core 2 Duo. Maybe if AMD regains its competitiveness there will be pressure for Apple to branch out a little.
I'm not holding my breath...but I am interested to see what AMD comes out with in answer to the Core 2 Duo. Maybe if AMD regains its competitiveness there will be pressure for Apple to branch out a little.
spencers
Apr 6, 02:47 PM
black euro tray for my car. replaces cupholders
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7224/interiore46euroconsolet.gif
Stuff for autocross...
Portable air compressor
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9861/mf1035r0.jpg
tire pressure gauge
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4754/bhg8gwkkgrhqyokiqey4p6e.jpg
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7224/interiore46euroconsolet.gif
Stuff for autocross...
Portable air compressor
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9861/mf1035r0.jpg
tire pressure gauge
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4754/bhg8gwkkgrhqyokiqey4p6e.jpg
Arcus
Apr 5, 04:02 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
Is Larry Page retarded? Seriously? Have you heard him speak? I think he is retarded!
You never go full retard though....but this is dam close.
Is Larry Page retarded? Seriously? Have you heard him speak? I think he is retarded!
You never go full retard though....but this is dam close.

weg
Jan 15, 05:23 PM
the apple remote is an optional extra! like the superdrive, theres an optional extra ethernet USB adapter.
The price of the "Superdrive" ($99) is the real revolution. I've paid more than twice as much just for replacing the Combodrive of my Powerbook G4 with a Superdrive...
Now if Apple would start charging reasonable prices for RAM...
The price of the "Superdrive" ($99) is the real revolution. I've paid more than twice as much just for replacing the Combodrive of my Powerbook G4 with a Superdrive...
Now if Apple would start charging reasonable prices for RAM...
MacBoobsPro
Sep 12, 07:29 AM
So who is going to watch Snow White?
No... Bambi?
Or what about Lady and the Tramp?
:D
No... Bambi?
Or what about Lady and the Tramp?
:D
SandynJosh
Apr 16, 11:24 PM
Apple does censor things they do not want certain content on the appstore. Show a nip and you get axed I highly disagree with that enable a type of parental control don't chose for me
Want to see a nip? Just turn on iPhone Safari and you can jump on the internet and see the whole tit. Apple has a right to offer a store that is kid friendly, and in the end may make them more money than if they let hookers walk the aisles.
iTunes is a safe place. It's free of smut and malware. Everyone can go there and have a good time, like Disneyland.
Want to see a nip? Just turn on iPhone Safari and you can jump on the internet and see the whole tit. Apple has a right to offer a store that is kid friendly, and in the end may make them more money than if they let hookers walk the aisles.
iTunes is a safe place. It's free of smut and malware. Everyone can go there and have a good time, like Disneyland.
TomCondon
Apr 5, 03:11 PM
This totally reminds me of when capitalism goes too far...
Sydde
Apr 16, 09:59 PM
First time viewer.
So, Honey Badgers are gay, or what??
No, but I think the narrator is what they call "Eurotrash".
So, Honey Badgers are gay, or what??
No, but I think the narrator is what they call "Eurotrash".

J.Bell
Nov 24, 03:37 PM
I was able to use my state/local government discount, with the sales discount, at the online store. Got a 20� imac with 256MB video card for $1460 total.
katanna
Jan 5, 10:30 AM
Oh, no...I don't think much of anyone expects there to be live coverage. They did away with that some time ago. But the QT archived video should be up within a few hours after the keynote ends.
Right... I am talking about the "archive" video that they host after the event... I SO miss the live feeds (I remember when they canceled them)!!!
The reason for the post here was in hopes that there would be others like me... enough to warrant a page, link, RSS, e-mail, something of the sort. Guess not. No biggie.
Matthew
Right... I am talking about the "archive" video that they host after the event... I SO miss the live feeds (I remember when they canceled them)!!!
The reason for the post here was in hopes that there would be others like me... enough to warrant a page, link, RSS, e-mail, something of the sort. Guess not. No biggie.
Matthew

pgw3
Aug 1, 04:27 PM
I don't FEEL ignorant and stupid. Maybe that's because I took the time to READ and UNDERSTAND the limitations imposed on me by iTunes/iPod before I BOUGHT in. And maybe because I understand that what I am BUYING is a DIGITAL DATA FILE that must be interpreted by a certain APPLICATION to become music, and that this was EXPLAINED to me before I BOUGHT. That I don't OWN the MUSIC, and that there are LIMITATIONS to what I can do with it. ( And if you think I'm wrong on that last point, let a copyright holder catch you using their music for commmercial gain. Write back to us and describe the world of hurt that descends on you)!
The fact of the matter is that reasonable DRM's protect the artists who are the source of the music. And Apples DRM is one the most reasonable in the industry, both protecting the artist, and allowing fair use by the customer.
The problem is that the license says that the limitations can change at any time, so one doesn't really know what one buys, even if one has read the license - which I'm sure most people has not. I don't believe that the complaint is first and foremost about the DRM (which one may have opinions about exactly how it is implemented and shared but most anyway recognises it as a necessary evil) but rather what is summarised in these two sentences: "it is unreasonable that the agreement the consumer must give consent to is regulated by English law. That iTunes disclaims all liability for possible damage the software may cause and that it may alter the rights to the music". I think most of us agree that it is not reasonable that that which we buy can destroy anything on our computer and that they can e.g. suddenly just allow me to play a song just five times. And even though we all trust and like Apple these sort of licences are getting sillier and sillier (and it is certainlly not just Apple, it is basically the whole industry) and I think it is really good that someone who has the time and knowledge to fight it takes a stand against it, even though I believe shutting down the store may be overkill but I'm sure it won't come to that.
Cheers,
Peter
The fact of the matter is that reasonable DRM's protect the artists who are the source of the music. And Apples DRM is one the most reasonable in the industry, both protecting the artist, and allowing fair use by the customer.
The problem is that the license says that the limitations can change at any time, so one doesn't really know what one buys, even if one has read the license - which I'm sure most people has not. I don't believe that the complaint is first and foremost about the DRM (which one may have opinions about exactly how it is implemented and shared but most anyway recognises it as a necessary evil) but rather what is summarised in these two sentences: "it is unreasonable that the agreement the consumer must give consent to is regulated by English law. That iTunes disclaims all liability for possible damage the software may cause and that it may alter the rights to the music". I think most of us agree that it is not reasonable that that which we buy can destroy anything on our computer and that they can e.g. suddenly just allow me to play a song just five times. And even though we all trust and like Apple these sort of licences are getting sillier and sillier (and it is certainlly not just Apple, it is basically the whole industry) and I think it is really good that someone who has the time and knowledge to fight it takes a stand against it, even though I believe shutting down the store may be overkill but I'm sure it won't come to that.
Cheers,
Peter
Ochyandkaren
Sep 29, 06:14 AM
In an age where architect and design firms are just starting to apply to Apple's design principles to the building of homes,
Quite the opposite!
oesn't live in a shell, its products reflects the evolutions in art and technology. designs, thanks to Ive doesn't look odd alongside F. L. Wright or Alvar Aalto buildings and furnitures.
Quite the opposite!
oesn't live in a shell, its products reflects the evolutions in art and technology. designs, thanks to Ive doesn't look odd alongside F. L. Wright or Alvar Aalto buildings and furnitures.
SandynJosh
Mar 28, 05:11 PM
This is kind of rough. Shame it's heading this way.
Think about it. If MS Office is too large to sell through the App Store, then Apple avoids the dubious situation where it needs to offer the award to Microsoft. :)
Think about it. If MS Office is too large to sell through the App Store, then Apple avoids the dubious situation where it needs to offer the award to Microsoft. :)
raleigh1208
Nov 24, 01:28 PM
As noted above, even with the Apple discount today on .mac, since you pay sales tax you'll be better off purchasing it on Amazon. I saw an even better deal on buy.com, where you can buy .mac for $62.77 if you use Google checkout ($20 off $50 deal). The current Google Checkout deal is a good deal if buy.com has your item in stock. The discount is $20 off $50 or $10 off $30 purchases, and you can use it multiple times, if you checkout your items separately.
KnightWRX
Apr 26, 07:17 AM
How come people still keep picking up on this point, it surprises me, especially from a developer. A larger screen doesn't necessarily mean problems for apps, a change in resolution does. That, coupled with the previous rumors of a bigger screen with the same resolution mean that if this is true, it doesn't make any difference to developers because there will be the same number of pixels in the screen. All it means is that everything will be very slightly bigger.
I think anyone claiming to be a developer and thinking screen size has anything to do with fragmentation is quite hilarious and shows the quality of some iOS developers.
It's exactly like you say, if you assumed a certain resolution when coding your app, only a change in resolution affects you. Screen size means nothing, it's all about the pixels. 960x640 is the same whether it is on a 3.5" screen or a 4" screen for a developer.
If the iOS frameworks were more resolution independent, this wouldn't even matter. PC/Mac/Web developers have had to cope with multitudes of different resolutions for years and you don't hear them whining about it.
I think anyone claiming to be a developer and thinking screen size has anything to do with fragmentation is quite hilarious and shows the quality of some iOS developers.
It's exactly like you say, if you assumed a certain resolution when coding your app, only a change in resolution affects you. Screen size means nothing, it's all about the pixels. 960x640 is the same whether it is on a 3.5" screen or a 4" screen for a developer.
If the iOS frameworks were more resolution independent, this wouldn't even matter. PC/Mac/Web developers have had to cope with multitudes of different resolutions for years and you don't hear them whining about it.
LightSpeed1
Apr 11, 03:47 PM
I am still in the middle of setting everything up and the monitor for example is not even out of the box yet...just been really busy. Hopefully in about 1 month's time I can share. Sorry :(I look forward to seeing it.:o
Cutwolf
Mar 17, 09:33 AM
This thread has 4 groups of people:
1. The op
2. People who think it is unethical to knowingly steal
3. People who are defending him, who have likely done a similar thing in the past and therefore feel attacked by 2s criticism
4. Philosophy students
1. The op
2. People who think it is unethical to knowingly steal
3. People who are defending him, who have likely done a similar thing in the past and therefore feel attacked by 2s criticism
4. Philosophy students
No comments:
Post a Comment