Sunday, May 29, 2011

blackberry curve 8520 violet

blackberry curve 8520 violet. Blackberry 8520 Curve Violet.
  • Blackberry 8520 Curve Violet.



  • poundsmack
    Nov 17, 06:07 AM
    As I would imagine I am willing to be that Apple and Intel have come sort of legal contract saying that apple can NOT use an AMD (or VIA or Transmeta, etc...) processor. That wouldnt pusprise me in the least. infact its just good business....but then again i could be wrong





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. The BlackBerry Curve 8520 has
  • The BlackBerry Curve 8520 has



  • Geckotek
    Jan 2, 11:47 PM
    I actually think the numbers will be smaller because even if people say they will leave now, when it comes time to actually do it....only a portion will actually follow through.

    A couple of the issues were caused by some things Apple did incorrectly in the GSM radio. It'll be interesting to see if they do well w/ the CDMA portion.





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. The Pink BlackBerry Curve 8520
  • The Pink BlackBerry Curve 8520



  • flopticalcube
    Apr 21, 12:30 PM
    Not the case, as I can reverse it at will.

    Only because no one else has voted or the net vote is the same, thus showing you an accurate representation at the time you place your vote.

    It seems to add a whole new layer of "so what". People don't pay much attention to thread positive/negative (usually) so I can't see this system adding anything but noise.





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. BlackBerry Curve 8520 (violet)
  • BlackBerry Curve 8520 (violet)



  • iBug2
    Apr 30, 10:03 PM
    There's no proof that a closed app store brought in developers because prior to the app store existing there was no 3rd party development on the device (well, besides jailbreakers). So you can't claim that. Case in point, the Mac App store hasn't exploded in popularity the way the iPhone app store did.

    But it's pretty clear that if Apple closed the platform they would lose the marketshare in:

    1. education (need unix shell, ability to write programs in Eclipse, etc)
    2. server (need extensibility)
    3. games (steam for example could not operate)
    4. professional (Adobe wouldn't stand for not being able to manage their own business model, for example)
    5. open source (major open source projects would avoid the Mac because App store doesn't jive with their licenses, Firefox, OpenOffice, etc)

    They'd probably also face a major antitrust lawsuit.

    It's an unrealistic doomsday proposition that Apple isn't stupid enough to pursue.

    You are talking about things that would happen if they closed it today. I said 15 years. :)

    And it's not a doomsday proposition or anything. That's just where the entire industry will go.



    more...


    blackberry curve 8520 violet. New BlackBerry Cell Phones
  • New BlackBerry Cell Phones



  • ErikGrim
    Apr 11, 09:29 PM
    Actually its the other way around. Windows 7 has leap frogged apple in terms of functionality, UI and usability.

    Apple needs to play catch up by adding some features to OSX.:o

    Working with both Windows and Mac OS X every day for the last two decades you have no idea how utterly wrong this statement is.





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. Brand New Blackberry 8520
  • Brand New Blackberry 8520



  • leekohler
    Mar 3, 08:30 PM
    Wow. This is the boldest the GOP has been in a while. Not even trying to hide the fact that they're just trying to do away with union rights and the right to organize.:mad:

    Fines for strikes? Is there a link to the actual text of this bill anywhere?

    Screw the fines. The jail time is what offends me. Not only that, but they tacked on yet another antigay measure in the bill. The Republicans are committing political suicide.

    These are your candidates, Tea party. Look what you've done.

    While it's nominally leaving the unions intact, it's telling them that they have no more power over their health care benefits or pensions. Those can be deeply cut or taken away at any time. Other things, like hours worked and days off, will be non-negotiable as well. And while the union is still free to negotiate wages, the single real bargaining tool they have -- striking -- would now be a jailable offense. So they really have no power to negotiate wages either. Everything will essentially be "take it or leave it."

    I agree, this is going to swing the state back to the Democrats in 2012. And yes, unless this is defeated in the courts or by a ballot initiative, anybody who wants to be a teacher or a cop or whatever will look elsewhere, outside of Ohio.

    This is going to be terrible for our economy.

    I have a few friends who are teachers in Ohio. They're ready to pack their bags if this goes through. They will lose their best and brightest, not their worst. Tea Party, this is what you've done. You will be leaving office in droves next election cycle, mark my words.



    more...


    blackberry curve 8520 violet. BlackBerry curve 8520
  • BlackBerry curve 8520



  • iceman1234
    Oct 6, 06:51 PM
    I spend at least 98% of my time in AT&T 3G coverage areas. While Verizon's coverage map may look impressive with their sea of red, they seem to be forgetting that dirt can't use 3G.

    Yea I haven't been to half (ok 100%) the places were verizon 1-ups Att... Plus verizon turned off all the cell sites in my area so I was forced to leave Big Red!





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. a lackberry curve 8520 in
  • a lackberry curve 8520 in



  • JAT
    May 4, 10:26 AM
    That's the joke.

    On a more serious note, not really. I was trying to think of something other than web browsing. I have a HTPC that I cobbled together that takes care of that.

    It's basically the ultimate "access" machine. Just yesterday I used my phone as a dictionary, store, terminal to enterprise software, link to external contact database. (also made some phone calls) iPad would be similar. Lookup, lookup, lookup. Web browsing is covered under that, too.

    One thing the iPad brings that any phone cannot is a level of professionalism. In the companies I deal with, using your phone during a meeting looks questionable, like you're fooling around. Using a tablet or laptop to do the exact same lookup of whatever would be ok. It's a little silly, but that's the vibe I get currently.

    This is not to say everyone has use for it. I'm happy with the phone, I'm not in that many meetings.



    more...


    blackberry curve 8520 violet. The slim new BlackBerry Curve
  • The slim new BlackBerry Curve



  • iShater
    Jul 27, 12:32 PM
    It has a lot of standard features, and seems to be more on the premium targeted market vs. regular sedans.

    Did the Preius start out on the expensive side as well?





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. Purple, Violet Blackberry
  • Purple, Violet Blackberry



  • AlphaBob
    May 2, 01:30 PM
    I wonder how many people have been targeted/prosecuted based on the false assumption that the data logged was a record of the user's location, and not simply a list of WiFi and Cell tower devices obtained over a series of months.

    I'd hate to think someone is sitting in jail as a result of this pseudo science being accepted as 'fact' by the courts.



    more...


    blackberry curve 8520 violet. acheter-lackberry-curve-8520-
  • acheter-lackberry-curve-8520-



  • PDE
    Nov 23, 07:02 PM
    I can confirm these are indeed the prices you will see. As for other details, none have been given. I'm sure we'll be told the details just before opening, such as what discounts can or cannot be combined by customers, etc. Expect all new signage in the stores, as well as a switch from the traditional black shirts to bright red shirts which display a product on front and a clever saying on the back. iPod, iPod Shuffle, MacBook & iMac will be the variety you'll see.

    Also of note...if you bought recently (in the last few days) and want to get in on the dicounted prices, bring your product back in and plead with the store managers...they have the authority to return and re-ring the sale with the discount sans any restocking fee. Of course, they also have the right to be jerks and say no.

    One last thing...don't plan on getting much attention from the Mac Specialist tomorrow, they'll be busy ringing out sales. Know what you want and get in line. They've been building stock for the last few weeks, but some items, such as iMacs and MacBooks are in limited quantities. (Perhaps 30 of each model in stock...maximum)


    I got a black macbook for my father today and when I asked the girl at the cash register if I should wait until tomorrow she replied that if the price goes down on the macbook, they will adjust the price for me. I hope that's really true. She even said that it wouldn't be fair to penalise me because I wanted to buy a computer the day before a sale...hmmm. Does anybody know how this would work? Do I need to bring it in again, or can I just bring the receipt?





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. BlackBerry Curve 8520 Violet
  • BlackBerry Curve 8520 Violet



  • Reasec
    Apr 20, 04:23 AM
    Windows are purely OS for "work enviroment". OSX is for casual stuff.

    Cant imagine using freakin Miranda/ICQ/Trillian/Digsby piece of crap with MS Movie Maker and so on.

    Same as i cant imagine using Outlook/Excel on Mac OS.

    Windows is like Semi, gigantic ugly looking utility vehicle. Mac OS is like convertible ferrari - nice pus.sy magnet for everyday casual use.



    more...


    blackberry curve 8520 violet. NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520
  • NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520



  • AmbitiousLemon
    Nov 16, 02:15 PM
    Any rumor published by DT deserves, at most, that special commemorative page with totally fake rumors that MR created some time ago...********!

    It is posted on page one because it is of particular interest to the community and was already spawning multiple threads here. Not all page 1 rumors as there due to legitimacy.

    So lets stop beating the dead horse of page 1 vs page 2 that we already requested no comments on.





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. Curve 8530 is a CDMA dual band
  • Curve 8530 is a CDMA dual band



  • zedsdead
    Apr 15, 12:58 PM
    It's fake. If Apple chooses to use the ipads design with the next iPhone, then it will have the plastic black bar like the 3G version. The apple logo is not enough for all the antenea, just the wi-fi probably.



    more...


    blackberry curve 8520 violet. The BlackBerry Curve 8520 is
  • The BlackBerry Curve 8520 is



  • Zwhaler
    Apr 15, 09:55 PM
    Agreed.
    http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=222299&d=1271355038


    Owned that's all I have to say...





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. BlackBerry 8520 Curve Violet
  • BlackBerry 8520 Curve Violet



  • berkleeboy210
    Oct 10, 04:31 PM
    I knew it! I just bought an Archos 504



    more...


    blackberry curve 8520 violet. Gemini Violet | Toko
  • Gemini Violet | Toko



  • Thomas Veil
    Mar 4, 05:13 PM
    http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2011/03/04/Ohio_AntiLabor_Bill_Goes_Antigay/



    This is the language tacked onto the anti-union bill.

    Fivepoint- I assume you're OK with this since you got yours.Good one, lee. :D

    ...deep down everyone realizes that these protesters are protesting for petty reasons. They don't care about the kids, the schools, the state, the budget, the economy... they just don't want THEIRS to be taken away.Which is interesting, because isn't this exactly what we say about the corporations? That they don't care about their workers, the country, the economy; they're so short-sighted that all they care about is how much they can grab for themselves. Interesting because apparently that's okay for corporations, but not for people.

    Not that I think the unions are that shallow. Just sayin' that it seems it's okay to be selfish as long as your name ends in INC or LLC.

    And finally, from earlier in the thread:

    That's true regarding federal employees. It's being labeled as draconian because that's how union thugs get their message across. They need to scare people in order to get their way. Scare or intimidate... and thankfully they aren't powerful enough to intimidate all of us at this point. Not that they aren't trying:

    https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188078_139173095668_4256766_n.jpgReally. That's meant to scare people?

    Perhaps you'd prefer one of these:

    http://forums.macrumors.com/picture.php?albumid=54&pictureid=585 http://forums.macrumors.com/picture.php?albumid=54&pictureid=584 http://forums.macrumors.com/picture.php?albumid=54&pictureid=586 http://forums.macrumors.com/picture.php?albumid=54&pictureid=587

    "... Meticulous attention should be paid to the special relationships and obligations of public servants to the public itself and to the government. All Government employees should realize that the process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service. It has its distinct and insurmountable limitations ... The very nature and purposes of Government make it impossible for ... officials ... to bind the employer ... The employer is the whole people, who speak by means of laws enacted by their representatives ...

    "Particularly, I want to emphasize my conviction that militant tactics have no place in the functions of any organization of government employees. Upon employees in the federal service rests the obligation to serve the whole people ... This obligation is paramount ... A strike of public employees manifests nothing less than an intent ... to prevent or obstruct ... Government ... Such action, looking toward the paralysis of Government ... is unthinkable and intolerable." -Franklin D. Roosevelt, President of the United States, and Progressive/Liberal HeroOur labor unions are not narrow, self-seeking groups. They have raised wages, shortened hours and provides supplemental benefits. Through collective bargaining and grievance procedures, they have brought justice and democracy to the shop floor. But their work goes beyond their own job, and even beyond our borders. For the labor movement is people. Our unions have brought millions of men and women together ... and given them common tools for common goals. -- John F. Kennedy





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. Blackberry Curve 8520 Silver
  • Blackberry Curve 8520 Silver



  • maflynn
    Apr 12, 08:25 AM
    Retail purchasing (which is how a LOT of people buy computers) for Office 2010 is: You now get what's called "Office 2010 Starter (http://www.microsoft.com/oem/en/products/office/pages/office_2010_starter.aspx)" - Word & Excel. Both are no longer time-limited, BUT are now feature-limited and ad-supported (ads rotate every 45 seconds.) You no longer get Powerpoint at all, and of course they aren't gonna give you Outlook for free (that's what makes you upgrade from "Home & Student" to "Home & Business" or "Professional".)

    The image below is directly out of Microsoft's retail training, where they tell you explicitly that Office does NOT come pre-loaded (but customers assume it does.)

    So office starter has ads in it - ewww :eek:. I didn't know that. I'll be sure to avoid that edition if I'm in need of MS office running in windows.





    blackberry curve 8520 violet. lackberry curve 8520
  • lackberry curve 8520



  • nickXedge
    Apr 16, 10:55 AM
    Seeing as that it doesn't have any place for the antenna (like the black area towards the top of the 3G iPad), i'm very skeptical with this picture.

    My thoughts exactly. Aside from this, I enjoy this design, very futuristic.





    DUSTmurph
    Oct 6, 04:14 PM
    very original commercial.





    bdj21ya
    Oct 11, 09:33 AM
    exactly. I am tired of these damn rumors.

    :D You're joking, right? If you're tired of rumors, it's just so easy to stop directing your browser to a site called macRUMORS.com





    vincebio
    Jan 9, 01:44 PM
    [QUOTE=getalifemacfans;4722504]
    it dont have mms
    you cant send messages to more then one at a time.
    it is not possible to download contacts from sim
    its more difficult to call,set up contacts and so on compare to sony/nokia



    i have all of these on my iphone, albeit not out of the box....but if your serious about your iphone, you should be jailbreaking it anyway, the amount of apps that will make your phone YOURS is relentless and modding is the way to go.

    not sure why you think its more difficult to call, set up contacts etc, strange comment....





    JohnnyQuest
    Mar 17, 01:20 AM
    He probably did pocket the cash, since he asked if everything was cool when he handed me the bag, that def ran through my mind a few times.

    Seriously?

    :rolleyes:





    music.addict411
    Jan 8, 09:38 PM
    I want them to announce the

    Ultra-Portable MacBook
    Movie Store Rentels (FOR CANADA ALSO)
    iPhone/iPod touch games
    This Article:
    "Fox DVDs To Include iTunes Compatible Digital Copies?"
    And more TV Shows for Canada



    No comments:

    Post a Comment