Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Harley Davidson 48 Custom

Harley Davidson 48 Custom. home of Harley Davidson 48
  • home of Harley Davidson 48



  • yg17
    Mar 19, 11:16 PM
    For the sake of consistency with the App Store and its censorship policies, it should be removed for containing offensive, disgusting content.

    I don't think it should be removed, and I don't think many other apps that have been removed should be removed. I just think Apple should censor consistently or not censor at all.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley-Davidson 48 mit REMUS
  • Harley-Davidson 48 mit REMUS



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 20, 10:33 PM
    sorry, but wherever you got your information, it is not correct. fwiw, my last car, a vw passat, i sold with 312k miles on it. i bought it new at the dealer. still had the original clutch. your 100k replacement claim is bogus.

    highway mileage is different due to gear ratios, not "physically locked". automatics use different ratios than manuals, even with same engine. shift speed is irrelevant for mileage.

    and lastly, manuals do not cost more. every car i've ever owned, new or old, including my 2007 porsche 911, have come standard with a manual transmission. if you want automatic, that's an option you pay extra for, several $thousand in some cases. i've never owned an American car, so maybe the domestics are different, but your blanket statement is still wrong.

    on my wife's mercedes, it needs automatic fluid change every 30k miles. dealer charges ~$300 for this. That's $1000 in service in 90k miles assuming nothing breaks. My manual transmission requires no service or fluid changes for 100k miles. $1000 in maintenance vs $0 in maintenance. automatic is far more expensive from a maintenance standpoint.
    Umm porsche not exactly a valid argument of a car and that falls in the sports car catigory. Complete different field.

    As for the clutchs 300k on a original clutch is pretty far unless you do heavy high way miles there.
    Going heavy city lets see I had to replace the clutch in my old car at around 95k. My dad replaced the clutch in is Honda at 110k. Numbers I have been reading off the net about my current car clutches are going at 90-120k range. Now it does depend on driving. You are not going to find mean 300k on a original clutch. 100k is more the norm. Big time with city miles on it.

    Also my car manual cost me more about 1000 bucks more but at it is a higher model as the model right below it is auto only. Manuals are being mostly reduced to sporter car lines/models now days leaving autos for everything else.

    Yes they have different gear ratios comparing the 2 but for MPG sorry Manuals are losing out. They can not compete with CVS, computer controlled shifting and now adding in extra gears. Those factors are just adding up against Manuals and they can not keep up. Manuals are limited to human timing which losses to computer timing. And the shifting timing is not the speed the shift is done but at what RPM are at the given load. Computers can adjust to getting best MPG at a given load demand far better than a human which means they have better MPG.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley-Davidson Chopper
  • Harley-Davidson Chopper



  • SaMaster14
    Jan 4, 09:18 AM
    My pride and joy.

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3038/3118434529_012ae33259.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/30820359@N08/3118434529/)
    Side (http://www.flickr.com/photos/30820359@N08/3118434529/) by ljcarrD300 (http://www.flickr.com/people/30820359@N08/), on Flickr

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3315/3179882976_ba29866369.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/30820359@N08/3179882976/)
    Front side 1 (1) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/30820359@N08/3179882976/) by ljcarrD300 (http://www.flickr.com/people/30820359@N08/), on Flickr

    Love the looks of the C-class... I'm just surprised they made it so slow in comparison to the competition. Definitely a luxurious car and smooth-riding, but just no power to back it up (obviously except for the C63).

    Thanks :) Manufacturer claims it's low 5's, but I think it's closer to 5.5 (stock). Whilst I've got some mods on it (intake/exhaust), I recently detuned it because the aftermarket tune I was running was misfiring when WOT (might've been cool to teenagers watching from the side of the road but scared the heck out of me as I don't want engine trouble!).

    Haha, makes sense. And thats about the same as my Infiniti's 0-60. Stock says around 5.5, but it seems a bit faster to me (its an automatic car, but I always drive in DS manual mode (paddleshifters) and it definitely gets to 60 faster than when letting the car shift).





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley Davidson 48 Custom
  • Harley Davidson 48 Custom



  • Gem�tlichkeit
    Apr 26, 02:11 PM
    ...Apple is turning into a company of douche bags.

    So apple should just do nothing.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley Davidson Sportster
  • Harley Davidson Sportster



  • PeterQVenkman
    Mar 25, 10:53 AM
    Bye bye Nvidia. Twas interesting whilst it lasted.

    While professionals can say bye bye to nVidia's CUDA processing and PhysX.
    :-(

    ATI/AMD is doing what they can, developing an OpenCL driven bullet physics port to Maya but they always seem to be one step behind - announcing a plugin for Maya 2011 in the same week that Autodesk announced that nVidia Physx is being integrated directly into Maya 2012 with real time physx cloth deformation, rigid body dynamics, and physx accelerated calculations for DMM destruction.

    On the windows side, 3ds Max is getting Physx integration, too. Open CL is cool but it's got some ground to make up in the application world.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Gothic Custom Chopper
  • Gothic Custom Chopper



  • PaperQueen
    Sep 14, 01:46 PM
    Incipio is now shipping DermaSHOT cases
    http://www.gadgetmac.com/news/2010/9/9/incipio-dermashot-case-for-ipod-touch-4g-now-available.html

    Got mine today. Definitely the low profile look I wanted; feels and looks like black suede. Very attactive.

    All openings clear the space they need to—camera lens, speaker, earphone jack, etc. The power and volume switches are covered by the usual raised “buttons.” The power button takes a little extra oomph to make work since the case fits a little less snug than the Incase I’m accustomed to from my previous iPod Touch. Not loose enough to be a problem...actually, “loose” overstates it a bit...just not as tight a fit as what I’m used to.

    Will work for the time being, until something irresistible comes out.

    Here’s what I ordered (http://53zt.sl.pt) (Incipio Dermashot for iPod Touch 4G)

    Definitely think the included stand is a stroke of genius in its simple design (would have loved to have this on a couple of overseas flights the past two years, pre-iPad). Am still pondering the “do I or don’t I” question on a screen protector. Now that it’s glass, simple logic tells me it shouldn’t be necessary unless someone wants to begin scraping diamonds down the face....right?





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley-Davidson 48 mit REMUS
  • Harley-Davidson 48 mit REMUS



  • cube
    Mar 24, 04:37 PM
    True, but its a wait for the overzealot AMD CPU fan base. AMD is very well behind Intel right now in CPUs. Their 6-core offerings barely match the processing power of a i7-870; which is a 4-core, 1156 socket! They can't even match the 1366 socket yet... not to mention the monster of a CPU that is the i7-980X.


    On the server, AMD has inexpensive 12-core, 4-way CPUs since some time. Now going for 16-core with Bulldozer (well, now it will be more like 16-core integer/8-core floating point).

    The absolute bargain now are the 8-core, 4-way CPUs. You can have a 32-core machine for very little money.

    The the next Atom will have a DirectX 10.1 GPU, meanwhile Bobcat Fusion already has DirectX 11 hardware and OpenCL.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. SYDNEY The new Harley-Davidson
  • SYDNEY The new Harley-Davidson



  • milo
    Aug 29, 09:02 AM
    Incredibly underwhelming.

    If they're going to stay yonah, at least bump the clock speed more than that.

    The only upside to this is that it leaves a HUGE gap between the mini and Pro, could mean that apple really is planning a conroe minitower/pizzabox/mediacenter.

    That, and the fact that ThinkSecret is NEVER right. EVER.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. custom
  • custom



  • asphalt-proof
    Nov 28, 02:26 PM
    People forget that MS has dominated pretty much every market they enter. Whether it be PDAs, PC desktops, Office software suites, internet browsers, and gaming (did I miss any other markets?). Yes, in almost every instance, their initial products leave much to be desired(XBOX+Halo excepted) but they pretty much rose to the occasion and soon took over the market. Partly because their competitors don't respond to MS's moves. Zune, in its current iteration, does not scare me, but if Apple decides the status quo is cool, then the ZUne could become a force. However, I doubt that Apple will stay seated. Com'n iPhone, vPod, PodCar, whatever!!! :p





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley Davidson Custom Tri
  • Harley Davidson Custom Tri



  • Spectrum
    Oct 23, 12:17 PM
    You do know that you'll be getting a US-formatted keyboard and AC adapter, yes?

    Well... I'm a Brit, but live in the states for a while at the moment. When I compared by friends UK PB keyboard, I much prefer the US style (a first for me! :D), and will probably hope to buy a new computer before I leave for this specific reason.

    For example, what is with the tiny UK return key? And why don't they put the names of the modifier keys on the keyboard? (apart form the Apple/Command key). The symbols are just not intuitive to me.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley Davidson 883 Sportster
  • Harley Davidson 883 Sportster



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 20, 10:33 PM
    sorry, but wherever you got your information, it is not correct. fwiw, my last car, a vw passat, i sold with 312k miles on it. i bought it new at the dealer. still had the original clutch. your 100k replacement claim is bogus.

    highway mileage is different due to gear ratios, not "physically locked". automatics use different ratios than manuals, even with same engine. shift speed is irrelevant for mileage.

    and lastly, manuals do not cost more. every car i've ever owned, new or old, including my 2007 porsche 911, have come standard with a manual transmission. if you want automatic, that's an option you pay extra for, several $thousand in some cases. i've never owned an American car, so maybe the domestics are different, but your blanket statement is still wrong.

    on my wife's mercedes, it needs automatic fluid change every 30k miles. dealer charges ~$300 for this. That's $1000 in service in 90k miles assuming nothing breaks. My manual transmission requires no service or fluid changes for 100k miles. $1000 in maintenance vs $0 in maintenance. automatic is far more expensive from a maintenance standpoint.
    Umm porsche not exactly a valid argument of a car and that falls in the sports car catigory. Complete different field.

    As for the clutchs 300k on a original clutch is pretty far unless you do heavy high way miles there.
    Going heavy city lets see I had to replace the clutch in my old car at around 95k. My dad replaced the clutch in is Honda at 110k. Numbers I have been reading off the net about my current car clutches are going at 90-120k range. Now it does depend on driving. You are not going to find mean 300k on a original clutch. 100k is more the norm. Big time with city miles on it.

    Also my car manual cost me more about 1000 bucks more but at it is a higher model as the model right below it is auto only. Manuals are being mostly reduced to sporter car lines/models now days leaving autos for everything else.

    Yes they have different gear ratios comparing the 2 but for MPG sorry Manuals are losing out. They can not compete with CVS, computer controlled shifting and now adding in extra gears. Those factors are just adding up against Manuals and they can not keep up. Manuals are limited to human timing which losses to computer timing. And the shifting timing is not the speed the shift is done but at what RPM are at the given load. Computers can adjust to getting best MPG at a given load demand far better than a human which means they have better MPG.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. The 48 1. Harley-Davidson
  • The 48 1. Harley-Davidson



  • (marc)
    Mar 18, 08:09 AM
    How very humanitarian (and dramatic) of you.

    Can you please provide a chart of how many "slaughtered" we are required to acknowledge before we take military action? I would like to know what the threshold is.

    ...Because I have a hard time believing this is the only aggressive dictator in existence at this moment. If I have to choose between Libyans being slaughtered/not slaughtered, I want you to choose which atrocities in the world to respond to, and which to ignore. Be prepared to to explain why you did not depose Dictator "X" who was violating human rights as opposed to Libya's Dictator "Y." Or, in the odd chance you would choose to involve the USA in every single non-democratic nation with an unloved and power-hungry misanthropic leader, you may demonstrate how such a widespread show of American force might affect world opinions of our foreign policy, particularly in regions of the world where we may already be viewed as imperialist heathens.

    For extra credit, you may describe in 100 words or less how either selective or across-the-board military responses benefit economic or social problems within the United States itself.

    In Libya, there's a massive peace movement against Gaddafi. You don't have that in country "X".





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley Davidson 48 Custom.
  • Harley Davidson 48 Custom.



  • MicroByte
    Sep 12, 04:53 PM
    I just picked up the Belkin Grip Vue at BestBuy in Wilmington, DE. Very pleased.

    What color? The ones I saw at BB today were light blue, bright green and pink.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Sportster Harley-Davidson
  • Sportster Harley-Davidson



  • TallManNY
    Apr 19, 11:15 AM
    My Mom's iMac is on its last legs. I think I got it for her in early 2006 and its screen is having some streaking problems. Otherwise it still works, but a lot of the latest Apple software won't load on it. Once the refresh is out, I'm handing down my early 2008 iMac. That will be a big upgrade for her. I will get a new one for myself. I'm excited!

    I suspect I will do what I always do though, I will look into the Mac Pro, price it out, hesitate, and then go buy the iMac again. I can never justify the money for the Pro.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. 1948 U model Harley Davidson.
  • 1948 U model Harley Davidson.



  • wolfie37
    Apr 21, 03:42 PM
    And the non-story with the non-privacy issues goes on and on and on. Sometimes a little knowledge really is a bad thing. So some info is stored on your phone, and your computer and this results in a public outcry. Yet every mobile phone company has logs of where and when every text and call you made through them and data on which masts you were connected to at the time, regardless of wether you have a smart phone or a plain old dumb one. Credit card companies know what you spent, what you bought and where you bought it. Shops have data on when and where you purchased from them using your card. Airports/airlines know where you have been and when. I could go on.

    All of these miss one key point, they are of no use except to someone with malicious intent, yet do we hear anything about addressing that which is the real issue. The biggest fear I have read about, in terms of numbers, is someone getting caught cheating on their partner. Think about it, no complaints about the cheating but about being caught!!! Just where is the sense of proportion and focus on the real issues???





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley Davidson 48 Custom.
  • Harley Davidson 48 Custom.



  • Mattsasa
    Apr 2, 07:43 PM
    I'll "believe" when they fix the currently unresolved and widespread quality control issues...light bleed on virtually every unit and blemishes, dents and scratches on units straight out of the box.

    Fix those issues, Apple, and then I will "believe" enough to get an iPad 2.

    what the **** are you talking about?!!!

    you are getting false information, I would dare say 99% of ipad 2s have absolutely no hardware problem.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley-Davidson 48 new Dark
  • Harley-Davidson 48 new Dark



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 26, 04:39 PM
    I see people here still digging up the old WORD and WINDOWS argument that gets debunked every damn time someone brings it up.

    Not "debunked." More like "skirted."

    Because its actually "Microsoft Word".

    Big difference.

    Nonsense. I dare you to develop and release a word processing application for Windows called "Mattie Num Nums Word" and see how long it takes before Ballmer is on the phone with you.

    Google Word? Apple Word? These would never fly and you know it. Your argument holds no water.





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. Harley-Davidson 48 mit REMUS
  • Harley-Davidson 48 mit REMUS



  • Yahgo
    Jan 4, 08:55 AM
    Macworld 2006 keynote was 1.5 hours long, with only 2 surprises... iMac Intel and MacBook Pro Intel, so if Macworld 2007 keynote is 2 hours long it must mean more then 2 major annoucements. Here is what I see happening:

    Steve will start by talking about retail stores (showing the new Fifth Ave store) and how many people came in during the Holiday quarter. Then he will tell us how much revenue the stores made during that quarter. Steve will then say how much total revenue Apple has made during the year, because the CFO of Apple (Peter Oppenheimer) doesn't want to confuse any analyst who many be attending or watching. Steve will go on to talk about iPods and how well it's doing with market share, how many they sold durning the holidays and which car companies are now on board with iPod, he may even talk about Nike+iPod. DON'T EXPECT ANY iPod UPDATES. Steve will then talk about iTunes and how many downloads it has. We may see some more movie studios come on board and even the Beatles on iTunes. Then he will talk about iTV , give a demo and annouce that it will be shipping today or February. After the iTV Demo, Steve will say that the rest of the time will be spent on the Mac. He will then go into iLife '07 and give a demo of iPhoto, iMovie, iWeb, Garageband and tell you about iDVD but no demo because of time. Then he will show us iWork '07 with new Keynote features and themes with updated charts and Pages plus a new application (maybe Charts) After iLife and iWork he will talk about Leopard and maybe show some new "Top Secret" apps since Vista is lauching for consumers on 1/30/07. I expect him to release Leopard at WWDC not at MacWorld. He will update Aperture. He will then announce some third party software from Adobe (Premiere and Photoshop) and Microsoft (Office) which will come out and demo their new products. Then Steve will talk about the iMac and Mac Mini and update both. I don't expect any updates on Laptops. Then the one more thing will be the iPhone (iChat Mobile) and Steve will talk about the years of development and partnerships and demo the product by doing a video chat with someone (Phil) then he will thank everyone at Apple who worked on the product and thank everyone for coming to MacWorld. So if you compare last year's updates with this year's you will see 2 additional products demos iTV and iChat Mobile, this is what will take the extra 1/2 hour. So to sum it up here is what you'll see.

    1) Retail Updates
    2) iPod / iTunes Sells
    3) iTV
    4) iLife/iWork
    5) Leopard
    6) Aperture 2
    7) Adobe and Microsoft Updates
    8) iMac update
    9) Mac Mini update
    10) iChat Mobile (iPhone)





    Harley Davidson 48 Custom. 2011 Harley-Davidson Forty-
  • 2011 Harley-Davidson Forty-



  • razzmatazz
    Aug 6, 11:43 PM
    Ok - I've been into Macs for a couple years now, so I don't have the history with the company of many of you do.

    That said, it seems to me that with these ads or banners for Leopard, that it is closer to being released than we all might think. Has Apple promoted a product this way -- bashing M$ -- with out releasing the product soon after?

    To me it just seems like real strong words to use if Leopard wont be out for a while, esp. if it will only be released around the time Vista will be next year.

    Anyone know what I mean, or feel the same way?

    They did they same thing when introducing Tiger...say things like "Redmond we have a problem" or "Introducing Longhorn"

    I don't think you'll be seeing Leopard till end of this year to beginning of next year

    Edit: Look at the pics above this post :-)





    APPLENEWBIE
    Aug 29, 05:02 PM
    (Agreed. They need to get that bottom end of the price range covered so that there are options for everyone including students.)

    Yes indeed. As noted above, the mac mini is a great gateway drug. It allows people to get in and experiment cheaply. That is what happened in my case. If the entry point were near $1k, I might not have switched.





    Jazwire
    Apr 21, 11:25 AM
    Oh save us mighty Senator Stuart Smally.

    Maybe focus on Jobs, Deficit, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.

    Not if my Iphone has an internal file that shows I went to Walmart then the strip club last Tuesday night.





    xionxiox
    Apr 2, 08:00 PM
    yea uh huh sure.

    I want to ask you how many ipad 2s have you seen out in the wild?

    Because I have seen 14, mine, my aunt, my friend, my friend's dad, and 10 in band class.

    and none of them have any of the said issues.

    so in my experience 100% ipad 2s don't have any hardware issue


    let me throw these comments back in here too

    You have to understand this person, they are bored as hell and have nothing other to do than to read a whole bunch of tech website "news" and throw it back in your face to make themselves noticed. It's a horribly lonely cycle. :apple:





    Small White Car
    Apr 12, 09:45 PM
    Well I really can't judge it until I'm actually able to touch and use it myself, but from the looks, they've gone consumer. *here's hoping for the best* I really want it to work... but Adobe is looking better by the day.

    Uh...so just being black and green means 'consumer' now? :confused:





    ezekielrage_99
    Jul 14, 06:55 AM
    If Apple introduces Blu Ray products will it be standard high end (Mac Pro, MacBook Pro) or BTO?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment