Monday, May 9, 2011

Mercedes Viano Midnight Black

Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Silver - Mercedes Viano
  • Silver - Mercedes Viano



  • ranviper
    Jan 5, 12:21 AM
    My jeep is currently in shop getting

    1) new tires
    2) oil and filter change
    3) new brakes
    4) inspection

    It's an 05' Liberty 4WD and I love the thing. Ill clean it up and post some pics tomorrow. :cool:





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Mercedes Viano Van
  • Mercedes Viano Van



  • iEvolution
    Apr 26, 05:11 PM
    The term app has been used LONG before it became a popular term, all the way back in Windows 95 I remember the term app being used for applications on Windows.

    Ridiculous lawsuit is ridiculous. This kind of stuff makes Apple look petty, just like the youtube videos of antenna problems they had.





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Mercedes viano estate
  • Mercedes viano estate



  • Cagle
    Apr 3, 01:15 AM
    Wow that's a little extreme

    that's not extreme, that's pure nuts :eek:

    great ad, very restrained, no bashing, focusing on great software, something apple really needs to do to make the ipad more than an oversized ipod.

    hard to believe the same company signed off on the recent iphone ads. good grief....





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. 2010 Kia Rio, Midnight Black
  • 2010 Kia Rio, Midnight Black



  • Tonsko
    Jan 9, 03:53 AM
    Pretty fly zmmer with nice rims! Not tempted to squeeze 17/18s on? (Assuming it won't **** up the running gear/handling)





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Used Midnight Black MINI ONE
  • Used Midnight Black MINI ONE



  • nagromme
    Sep 6, 06:12 PM
    Does anyone else think that Apple really really needs a rental model for the movie store? I'm against it with music but it's not the same a movies. I don't want my harddrive full of these things. I would be nice to rent one for much less, watch it and delete it. I don't see it being very successful if it is for purchase only.
    Yes. I want rentals. I almost never want to see the same movie again, so I won't want to store it.

    Rentals are what I would use. At a sufficiently low price, of course. $2 for close to DVD quality would be OK. (I'm less picky about rental quality than purchase quality.)





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Midnight Black 2010 Kia Rio LX
  • Midnight Black 2010 Kia Rio LX



  • jettredmont
    Aug 16, 02:00 PM
    We need flat data rates on mobiles in the UK. It will happen (esp. if they want people to embrace 3g that they spent all the money on), it's just when.

    While it's nice to dream, when you are talking about a service (downloading music from your server to your device) that the vast majority of people are going to be using many hours in a day, I doubt you'll see that being "cheap" on the current setups any time soon. For one, there isn't that kind of capacity in the networks. For another, while it may be different in the UK, there are still many pockets of poor or nonexistent coverage. Finally, the cost of portable storage is decreasing significantly (by which I mean, several orders of magnitude) faster than the cost of network bandwidth.

    Network capacity is where it all starts off. Why are ringtones so expensive? Well, for one, because people still buy them. But, offering $1 or $0.25 ringtones would yield a killing for both the record companies (getting $0.25 for 1/6th of a song? Seems about right relative to $1/song) and greatly expand the service in terms of total market size (ie, 1/3rd revenue per download, but much more than 3x increase in number of downloads). Why don't they do this? Because their networks, to a one, could not stand for this traffic to increase enough that the market would expand enough to make the change profitable. When you pay $3 for a ringtone download you are paying primarily to keep other people from doing the same. Sounds perverse, but that's the reality when you have a limited-availability resource, it is the foundation of supply vs demand.

    Expanding on the second: I'd never, ever, buy something that I would want to use when driving, for instance, across the "boring states" of Nevada and south-eastern Oregon, that requires a constant connection to any type of service. Why? Because even cell phones are useless for about a three hour stretch of Highway 95 going up from Winnemucca. If cell phones aren't working now, how long will it be before some next-generation service comes in and "wires" the place up?

    I might shoot myself without my iPod to listen to during that three hours of scrubgrass, migrating crickets, and mountains.

    But, seriously, you guys are talking about a concept that would have garnered a lot of conversation fifteen years ago. The fact of the day is, though, that networking is not getting cheaper at a rate of doubling bandwidth per year, and small, portable hard drive storage (or non-hard drive Flash storage, even moreso) is. Wireless networking isn't winning on power consumption either (Flash storage wins there by a longshot as well).

    Until people start having libraries that are infeasible to transport with them (which means, hard drive space can't keep up with library space, which certainly isn't the case today as library space isn't doubling per year either)and which can be trickle-downloaded to a low-profile wireless device in realtime, the idea here is dead. Sorry, that's just the facts.





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Midnight Black 2010 Kia Rio SX
  • Midnight Black 2010 Kia Rio SX



  • spencers
    Jan 7, 10:28 AM
    I wasn't blaming BMW. Just stating, but it looks like it was just the spark plugs going bad as when my brother replaced them the engine smoothed back out.

    They needed replacement because they were probably on their last leg before putting in the wrong fuel. :p

    To be fair, the only things that have actually failed on me with my E46 are:
    -cooling system (expansion tank burst; it was the OE tank, and the car was at 200k) - $300 DIY repair (did the entire cooling system overhaul).
    -final stage resistor (a/c / heater vents would not turn on, it was the OE part, and the car was at 200k) - $90 DIY repair.

    Everything else has been maintenance. Oil, filters, spark plugs, gaskets, etc. If I have learned anything from the failures mentioned above, it's that these cars will run a very, very long time, even on ORIGINAL parts. It still baffles me that the expansion tank held up so long! Just do the work yourself, and you'll save a bundle. I've also owned an E30 and E36, so I've been through the generations.





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Midnight Black 2004 Kia Rio
  • Midnight Black 2004 Kia Rio



  • AhmedFaisal
    Apr 12, 05:56 PM
    The more I read the stuff you post, the more I shake my head.

    He's young. 16 if I read his other post correctly about the wedding. So his attitude towards driving is expected. I used to streetrace after I got my license and held similar disdain for autos and people driving autos (including my dad). Experience and age mellows attitudes..... sometimes.... hehe.....





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Kia Rio, Midnight Black, 2010,
  • Kia Rio, Midnight Black, 2010,



  • Ravich
    May 4, 03:37 AM
    This is going to seriously hinder my productivity with application deletion. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and change my productivity schedules for next year to include an hour of application deletion per day instead of 30 minutes.


    Oh, wait a second, this only applies to mac app store applications? Thanks god! I'll just need to increase it to 45 minutes per day in that case. What a relief.





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Midnight Black 2009 Kia Rio
  • Midnight Black 2009 Kia Rio



  • Mr-Stabby
    Apr 12, 09:05 PM
    As seen on one of the pics, there is also a bottle of water on the stage. A Steve Jobs trademark :) Any chance he could turn up?





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Midnight Black grille,
  • Midnight Black grille,



  • balamw
    Sep 6, 07:07 PM
    Honestly though, am I the only one who thinks they should change/add/replace iTunes and just keep it for music, and make a separate app for videos & films? The "iTunes Movie Store"? That sounds like the "Home Depot Car Dealership & Laser Tag Center".
    :p I concur. iTunes is getting too busy with Music/Audiobooks/Podcasts/TV Shows and Video already...

    As some have suggested perhaps "Showtime" refers to something like a new app...

    B





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Midnight Black 2010 Kia Rio LX
  • Midnight Black 2010 Kia Rio LX



  • zep1977
    Apr 21, 12:31 PM
    al franken?

    I thought it was just us "tinfoil hats" as was said yesterday by some in these forums, who would be upset about this?

    Guess not. :rolleyes:





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Used Midnight Black MINI ONE
  • Used Midnight Black MINI ONE



  • Machead III
    Sep 7, 12:33 PM
    Funny, that's what I thought reading your original post.
    Cearly "education" didn't serve you as you started the communism argument.
    Please, enlghten me, off forum, so I may better understand.
    Considering your locations (UK and France) I'm not surprised.

    I'm not interested in talking to bigots.





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. check out this midnight black
  • check out this midnight black



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 23, 01:09 AM
    for all your defending of this feature ... can you give me even one positive reason this is good for the average person that out-weighs the negative ones ... just one

    That is a good question.

    I have a huge issue with how it is done and the fact that you can not opt out of it. On top of that Apple has piss poor protection of the file and Apple history at security is not exactly the best.
    There should be a way to opt out. But collecting them with out my choice is an issue.

    I trust Google a hell of a lot more with the info and being more up front about it then Apple and I do not trust Google that much.

    If LTD wants an example other wise you can see companies start using these feature on the phones to track employees at all time and what they do. Or in court cases them being pulled it to use against one spouse in a mess divorce.
    Spying on ones spouse is another example.





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Mercedes Slk 2011 Black
  • Mercedes Slk 2011 Black



  • milo
    Aug 16, 01:18 PM
    Well, it sounds like the next iPod's going to be a rather large update if half the rumors are to be believed.

    I'm not inclined to believe even half of the rumors. And the *next* ipod will probably just be a subtle tweak to the nano in the next six weeks. Video ipods or ones with wireless would be after that.

    I don't think wireless will be practical for a while. It's a cool idea, but horrible for battery life.

    How about an iPod where we actually increase the quality of audio instead of compromising how everything sounds for the "latest" features.

    What's your complaint about sound quality in the iPod? I think it sounds pretty good, especially if you encode music at higher bitrates.

    Oh great! more DRM....I don't think that's the way to go from a PR standpoint as far as Apple is concerned and in terms of what makes iTunes and the iPod sell so well ...

    It wouldn't necessarily require ANY extra DRM, they'd just build it in to the update of the ipod and itunes software. Buy a song directly on the iPod, it only gets transferred to computers with your itunes shopping account. That's pretty much how it works already.





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Mercedes Benz Sl65 Amg Black
  • Mercedes Benz Sl65 Amg Black



  • kiljoy616
    Mar 26, 01:49 AM
    In the future, your controller will cost �400, require a 10ft HDMI cable, a �25 adapter, and have the graphics of a PS2.

    PS2 how so? Those graphics are better than the ps2 maybe not up to par with a desktop like mine but still I was impressed imagine the power of a 4 core ipad 3 with 1 gig of memory





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Mercedes Slk 2011 Black
  • Mercedes Slk 2011 Black



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 27, 08:23 AM
    In general, "Applications" are what Apple run on their Mac OS platform "Apps" are what they run on their iOS platform, a cut down version of Mac OS X with a cut down but related and familiar name.

    Other operating systems (mobile based included) refer to software as "Programs". This has gone back as far as the days of DOS and Atari/Amiga.

    You can't be more wrong. I was writing Web Apps in the 90s using mod_perl, Apache and PostgreSQL.

    Other OSes have also had Applications associated as a word to describe the software that runs on them by the media and internally, see this 1989 reference to OS/2 :

    http://books.google.com/books?id=JzoEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PT40#v=onepage&q&f=false





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Mercedes Benz Sl65 Amg Black
  • Mercedes Benz Sl65 Amg Black



  • dr Dunkel
    May 3, 03:06 AM
    I just wish they could make open programs stay at the bar for easy access and that there would be a delete option in the right-click menu.





    Mercedes Viano Midnight Black. Mercedes Benz Sl65 Amg Black
  • Mercedes Benz Sl65 Amg Black



  • Seryph
    Mar 31, 11:30 AM
    Look at this:

    http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad185/pegasusbsb27/ScreenShot2011-03-31at131303.png

    Sometimes when I open any Finder window it does not show the Side Bar...Anyone having the same "experience"?...Any solution?;)

    Sadly can't help (sorry) but is there any way you could post the background image of mt fuji on its own? Its lovely :)





    DrFrankTM
    Sep 1, 01:21 PM
    I think you're absolutely right!! They need to stick in a couple of digial tuners in it too tho.....

    The problem with adding tuners from what I understand is that there are many different standards throughout the world. Anyone knows if there are there tuners that do it all at the moment? Even without a tuner though, it'd be a pretty slick machine.

    Also, if Apple markets those as HDTVs-that-are-also-computers instead of computers-with-big-screens, I think they could go after a part of the HDTV market that would more than compensate the "downgrades" from the Mac Pro. But a 23-inch model would not only cause downgrades from the Mac Pro. People like me would upgrade from the Mini too! I wanted more than the 20-inch iMac's 1680x1050 for my main screen. Since I bought a Dell screen to go with my Mini, Apple lost a sale there.

    A 23-inch iMac would also crank up Apple's coolness factor a couple of notches. I mean... the Mac Pro is cool and all, but few people - the regular folks, not us gadgets freaks - want to have such a huge box in their living room, and Apple could give better specs to a 23-inch iMac than those of a Mini+screen. Anyways, I think it'd be an awesome product. I hope we'll see something like that in the near future.





    Link2999
    Sep 11, 05:55 PM
    Update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRmI98mNZEM

    Bestbuy supposedly has the new GripVue for the iPod Touch.





    rasmasyean
    Mar 31, 02:15 PM
    To say any one country defeated the nazis really isn't true. It's as unreasonable a claim as rasmasyean's wargasmic fantasy :p

    As it was, the nazi invasion of russia came very close to success. Would the soviets have defeated the nazis if germany hadn't also been engaged in northern africa and then italy and western europe at the same time they were fighting the soviets? Would they have have beaten Hitler if he hadn't gone against the advice of his generals and made some disastrous decisions? Didn't the Persian supply corridor factor into the soviets being able to hold off the germans? etc etc etc

    The reality is that the allied forces beat the nazis and not any one country.

    But wargasm fantasy aside, I still think that even if the Americans didn't enter the war directly and assuming they didn't supply the Allies with weapons, and they were still able to hold off Nazis by themselves, the Manhattan project sequence was already on the way. It's no doubt that US would have "tested" them not only in Japan, but all over Europe. And I don't think any of the Axis would have kept going.





    Chundles
    Oct 23, 08:16 AM
    Don't you end up spending so much money on tax when you enter the UK again that it isn't really worth it?

    Not if you open it, load some stuff onto it and take it through customs in your carry-on. Get rid of the box and nobody can say that you didn't buy it in the UK and are just coming home.





    aprilfools
    Mar 22, 10:27 PM
    until flash becomes more affordable, I hope the classic stays around a while.
    I'm a DJ. I use my classic loaded with my 30,000 song library all the time. most of you think you represent the majority of people that don't need an iPod with that much capacity. Who has/needs a iTunes library that large you ask? people like me SO...You can kiss me where the sun don't shine.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment