Sunday, May 29, 2011

pitchers of puppies

pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies.
  • pitchers of puppies.



  • dubels
    Apr 11, 07:35 PM
    Sharks playoff tickets against the Kings 4/16
    http://sharkspage.com/jpgs4/sharks_territory.jpg
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5185/5611814286_62d5df7613.jpg





    pitchers of puppies. cute pictures of puppies with
  • cute pictures of puppies with



  • Micjose
    Apr 25, 01:43 PM
    It doesn't look that bad. I would definitely buy it. :)





    pitchers of puppies. of Puppy Beagle Pictures
  • of Puppy Beagle Pictures



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 25, 12:19 PM
    Would love a larger screen if they can maintain the same body size. I have no interest in something like the giant PDA-sized Android phones.





    pitchers of puppies. This is my new puppy.
  • This is my new puppy.



  • benjayman2
    Apr 9, 01:40 AM
    Probably knockoffs. Or as many here would say, the owner just wanted to get rid of them because no one wanted to purchase them :p
    It's really easy to spot fake beats when your scrutinizing them and especially if you have the box and accessories that come with it from the factory.
    Well it was kind of the second situation. My buddy was going to return these and I told him jokingly "Man I would so get those if they were $80." Next thing I know he said yes and gave me the bb receipt just in case I needed to exchange it (he just got it a week ago). We're good friends and he just wanted to try them out. He is pretty fiscally obese so he didn't mind letting him go for that price (he said it was a late bday gift lol. I couldn't pass it up.



    more...


    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies. see more
  • pitchers of puppies. see more



  • wrldwzrd89
    Apr 10, 08:28 AM
    Believe it or not, neither Mac OS X nor Windows suits my needs best right now - hence why I've migrated to something altogether different: Ubuntu Linux.

    That said, I will continue to use Mac OS X and Windows for development/testing purposes, so I am very much looking forward to both Lion and Windows 8.





    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies. train
  • pitchers of puppies. train



  • franmatt80
    Apr 26, 11:08 AM
    Apart from in this thread, I've hardly seen the system in use. Perhaps I'm just not visiting the right boards? Does it seem to be popular?



    more...


    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies.
  • pitchers of puppies.



  • lmalave
    Oct 3, 02:43 PM
    I�m guessing we�ll see iTV coupled with iPod Hi-Fi wireless + iPod Hi-Fi mini satellites.

    Hmm...interesting. Adding wireless capability directly to the iPod would make it more similar to the Zune. I wonder if they could add Bonjour technology to really go head-to-head. Except instead of the stupid (play 3 times) thing that the Zune has, you could actually browse and play shared playlists from other people's iPods (work exactly the same as shared playlists from iTunes now do...).





    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies.
  • pitchers of puppies.



  • thedude110
    Sep 7, 10:31 PM
    THis is a place where people are serious about what they are doing and what is going on.

    Kanye West is also serious about what he's doing and what's going on.

    Sigh ...



    more...


    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies.
  • pitchers of puppies.



  • Telp
    Jan 10, 05:26 PM
    Thin Macbook, new displays, SDK released :p as well as the new itunes with movie rentals and a new iphone/ipoud touch firmware to support new itunes, movie rentals, and add some cool stuff. Maybe new iphone, but doubtful with so much other stuff (as more then just a mention of what its gunna be like, shipping apx date) and maybe an :apple:TV update for movie rentals, or atleast a new mention of them.





    pitchers of puppies. of Puppy Beagle Pictures
  • of Puppy Beagle Pictures



  • arn
    Nov 23, 04:19 PM
    $11, oh wow! :eek:

    Every penny counts though, right? ;)

    As stated above, the sale is more for street traffic. The savings aren't that substantial. buying from amazon or another place that doesn't charge sales tax probably offsets any additional savings. But there is the added benefit that you get the product right away.

    arn



    more...


    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies. teacup
  • pitchers of puppies. teacup



  • OdduWon
    Oct 11, 02:41 AM
    cover flow is going to look great on the ipod cinema. with cell under the hood the downloading games fom you wii will be easy.





    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies. puppy
  • pitchers of puppies. puppy



  • thejadedmonkey
    Apr 13, 03:00 PM
    Windows PCs with enabled File Sharing (or whatever they call it, that new confusing Homegroup with a code or password or something) show up in Finder's sidebar. "It just works".

    Oh how I wish it were so. For the last year or so, I haven't had ANY windows PC show up in my finder's sidebar, except my girlfriend's Dell (go figure) which has 0 shared folders, and my desktop... after it's turned off- but never while it's on.

    It's actually really pathetic. When Leopard first game out, and I was trying to use a new Mac Mini in a networked PC environment, Apple's level II technicians told me to return it, and buy one in a few months when they had worked out the bugs.



    more...


    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies. lucky puppy and pictures; lucky puppy and pictures. mahonmeister. Sep 20, 01:06 AM
  • pitchers of puppies. lucky puppy and pictures; lucky puppy and pictures. mahonmeister. Sep 20, 01:06 AM



  • SkyStudios
    May 2, 02:05 PM
    Not again... The database in question is NOT used by Apple to actively track users. It's a local cache on your phone, sent to you from Apple. This database serves a legitimate purpose on your phone to improve the performance of location services.
    The issue is that this DB can be used by others (not Apple) to gain in-site into your relative location over time. Technically I wouldn't even call this a 'bug' since it's working as designed. However it is a serious oversight on Apples part.

    FTR - Apple does collect location data from your phone (assuming you opted-in). This tracking is done via entirely different process than is being discussed. active tracking means real time reporting, the data base is just to record it, they can say they erase the data base on your device but that does not mean they did not record it on their side, its like firefox says in their agreement, regardless of private browsing, the ISP can still record the traffic and know what websites and all you been looking at, search engines can even help them find words that match their desired character, whats strange to me is what this article says,






    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies.
  • pitchers of puppies.



  • TheWatchfulOne
    Apr 15, 12:40 PM
    Is it just me, or is the writing on the 3rd photo a bit skewed, or rotated in an odd way?

    You are correct. In fact the text in the 1st image looks a little skewed as well. Most likely these images are fake, however they are pretty close to how I envision the next iPhone to look like.



    more...


    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies. quot;cute puppiesquot;. awwwww; quot;cute puppiesquot;. awwwww. BornAgainMac. Apr 13, 04:40 AM. Finally Grand Central has been used
  • pitchers of puppies. quot;cute puppiesquot;. awwwww; quot;cute puppiesquot;. awwwww. BornAgainMac. Apr 13, 04:40 AM. Finally Grand Central has been used



  • imutter
    Apr 6, 07:16 PM
    http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q478/webkinzmutter/c8f00597.png





    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies. pitchers
  • pitchers of puppies. pitchers



  • usher
    Apr 15, 08:47 PM
    :apple::apple:
    again i real would like to give a glance upon its upface



    more...


    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies.
  • pitchers of puppies.



  • Hastings101
    May 3, 09:51 PM
    If you ask Hastings101, he might call it cheesy.





    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies.
  • pitchers of puppies.



  • superstrikertwo
    Apr 6, 08:11 PM
    How can we compare a Dev Preview to something that isn't even public yet? :rolleyes:

    Fixed.





    pitchers of puppies. pitchers of puppies.
  • pitchers of puppies.



  • ECUpirate44
    Mar 24, 03:09 PM
    Great OS!





    *LTD*
    Apr 24, 03:14 PM
    then why does Apple keep terminal which is nothing more than Apple version of command prompt.

    I was referring to the poster's comment about a hypothetical MS transition to Unix, which won't happen any time soon for a lot of reasons.

    The command line is quite useful, actually. There are some very handy Terminal commands out there.

    Here's a fun one, which might already be familiar:

    Type this into the Terminal window and hit return:

    telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

    It's been a while, I'm not sure if they actually finished it.





    Cloudane
    Jan 11, 04:49 AM
    It would be great if the price went down. There should also be some updates, but concentrating on a lower price, as PCs that are the same speed are much less.

    Yes, and look what happens. You get what you pay for (as I discovered with my 20" iMac with its bargain basement screen!)

    I would hope "cheap" Macs would be an addition to, rather than a replacement of, decent quality ones.





    GSMiller
    Jan 15, 09:22 PM
    I don't know what is more lame...

    The fact that Gizmodo actually pulled such a stunt or that Motorola used a presenter with a British accent.





    yetanotherdave
    Apr 29, 02:19 PM
    iCal still looks terrible.

    Much quicker update than the last one for me.

    I think the realistic minimal RAM requirements will move to 4GB with Lion. Installing on an older MacBook with 2GB of RAM has proven that Lion loves RAM and Beachballs :) .

    It is fairly stable for a "Beta/Preview" build though and seems to be closer to being ready to ship.

    The macbook air's ship with 2gig standard. They wont leave a computer that new behind.





    Chip NoVaMac
    Mar 13, 12:15 PM
    Niche? Really? So all the iPhones and iPads sold around the world and they're still niche? What's that niche called? the whole market?!

    There are 'Droid lovers out there.. with many not liking the closed "eco-system" that Apple imposes for apps; and the selective "censorship" in apps or how a device like the ATV2 won't show Gay&Lesbian genre in the Netflix app on the ATV2.

    In the end for the iPhone it seems that it has a 30% market share according to data I found. The iPad is harder to peg down since the numbers can be split between eReaders, tablets, netbooks, and even notebooks.

    Once it all shakes out, Apple IMO would be happy with 20-30% across all their platforms. The revenue stream from iTunes will keep them very happy.

    I disagree. The click wheel made it easier to use, as it was intuitive (scrolling clockwise down, anticlockwise up), and was also easily used inside a pocket [find the clickwheel and you're go]. The clickwheel has been hailed as a masterstroke for Apple; getting rid of the plethora of buttons on MP3 players and replacing it with a sleek interface. I find it the most annoying part of using my iPhone is that I have to look at the screen to use the controls.

    +1

    The click wheel in my first iPod won me over... though at least with compatible headsets with in-line buttons we can at least advance to the next track...

    In case you haven't noticed, they've redefined computing almost overnight. They're now building on that. They've got the competition completely flummoxed. They're pushing the industry forward with their apparent non-innovations.

    One has to just look at the MBA, and even the MBP models...

    Links to Steve's presentations and nothing else, eh? If computing has changed, then why do we still have laptops and desktops? Even better, why does Apple still sell them?

    The links were about three of the four products that changed the tech landscape... the missing one was for the iPod.

    The 1st Mac changed how we ALL would look at using a computer for a very long time. The 1st iPhone changed how we look at the smartphone, as did the 1st iPad.

    As to your question about why does Apple still sell notebooks and desktops; or why anyone else might still be selling them. Seriously, till Intel and others can give us that power in a portable device - it won't happen. Yet the power that the iPad's offer are capturing the imagination of folks that realize they don't need major power for day-to-day tasks.

    What I think we are seeing is an integration of devices that no other single company has yet been able to do. From our music players, to our TV, to our tablets, to our notebooks or desktops. And getting them all to play well with each other.

    Goes back to my comments about Apple having a comfortable niche... 20-30% of us that like a seamless environment for our digital life...

    Honestly I think Apple got the multitasking almost spot on... the way it manages it is perfect for a device with limited battery/processing power.

    In the last 6 months I've "fixed" two phones for people (1x Android, 1 x Symbian) who've installed an app that's running constantly in the background and making the phone unusable to the point they thought it was broken. I used to find it with my own Nokia N95, the multitasking ability was excellent but you had to be careful what you left running or the battery could run down in a few hours.

    I think Apple have made an excellent trade-off in that way, it used to bug the hell out of me that I couldn't use sat nav or internet radio apps in the background, but since iOS 4 I've really not found any situation where I need "true" multitasking and the current implementation has little effect on the battery.


    +1

    We might not like the "limits" gives us... but in the end it helps in the "experience"....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment