Thursday, June 9, 2011

halle berry baby 2011

images Halle Berry - 2011 Jenesse halle berry baby 2011. Halle Berry
  • Halle Berry



  • guyfromsg
    02-07 03:19 PM
    Some banks like Bank of america you can see the deposited check's front and back image..Sorry you may already know this...





    wallpaper Halle Berry halle berry baby 2011. (BlackMediaSCOOP) Halle Berry
  • (BlackMediaSCOOP) Halle Berry



  • venky08
    07-27 02:52 PM
    Related to the questions on this thread.

    What happens when:
    AOS has been filed and it is more than 180 days AND
    dependent has started working on EAD AND
    primary applicant loses job

    Case 1: primary applicant is also on EAD
    Case 2: primary applicant continues on H1 without using EAD

    Do the primary applicant and/or spouse become out of status in either of these situations? Can the primary applicant invoke AC21 and look for another job - how much time does he/she have? i.e. does the AOS filing provide primary applicant a cushion in case of job loss?

    thanks!
    the key is that in any case, if the applicant does not have a H1-B backup and is solely relying on EAD, then he/she needs to make sure that the I-485 should not be denied. because if it does, it automatically makes the applicants out of status forcing them to leave the country. so it is always safe to have H1-B status maintained eventhough you have EAD. my2c





    halle berry baby 2011. Nats was up against Halle
  • Nats was up against Halle



  • Circus123
    01-09 03:49 PM
    YEs sure I think 6 may go through instead of 5 this time.





    2011 (BlackMediaSCOOP) Halle Berry halle berry baby 2011. Baby Boy • Halle Berry
  • Baby Boy • Halle Berry



  • cagedcactus
    05-03 06:54 AM
    thanks a lot friends, I appreciate your inputs.......:)
    I had couple of companies contact me, so will look for a solid new start.
    4 years of wait down the drain......:mad:



    more...


    halle berry baby 2011. +martinez+and+halle+erry
  • +martinez+and+halle+erry



  • TheOmbudsman
    09-05 04:04 PM
    If you see the link I submitted earlier today, it is a reality that most voters are fed up with their representatives. From what I hear all the time, it seems the tendency is that people will vote against incumbents, regardless of which part they represent. Typically whoever is coming fresh - Dems or GOP - would be more sensitive to citizens problem and would think twice before voting for something in spite of thousands of pledges and calls against it. In my view, not necessarily Democrats would control the House, but even if turns out that is the case, it may not help us a lot. The truth is that if many incumbents get kicked out, that would be a powerful message that voters out there are not happy with directions they are taking, mainly on immigration, and therefore a bill on our behalf may continue to be dragged down further, because I strongly believe that many fresh reps would think twice to vote when phones are ringing non stop.

    I am sorry if that is sad, but that is the truth.
    I would like to discuss two issues

    1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.

    2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))

    It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?





    halle berry baby 2011. Halle — who dropped out of the
  • Halle — who dropped out of the



  • amitpan007
    06-29 03:15 PM
    I have gone thru this exercise. There is no Individual health insurance plan in TX that covers maternity. I am expecting a baby in few weeks and switched whole family into my employer's plan few months ago and pay the difference from my pocket. If you have more specific questions PM me.



    more...


    halle berry baby 2011. BABY FAB: Jennifer Hudson And
  • BABY FAB: Jennifer Hudson And



  • dvb
    04-21 04:11 PM
    Hi Guys,
    My experience with driver's license renewal in Ohio with EAD/expired-H1 was a pleasant surprise.
    All I said was that I was a green card applicant, showed them my I-485 application receipt, and got a license valid for 4 years.

    Smooth. What a surprise.





    2010 Nats was up against Halle halle berry baby 2011. Halle Berry - 2011 Jenesse
  • Halle Berry - 2011 Jenesse



  • nogc_noproblem
    08-06 12:52 PM
    CONGRATS!!!

    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.



    more...


    halle berry baby 2011. (27/01/2011) middot; Halle Berry Has
  • (27/01/2011) middot; Halle Berry Has



  • perm2gc
    07-08 10:00 PM
    Wonderful support. Thank you. So far we have over 850 viewings and have been rated 76 times and 23 comments. That has managed to push us to #6 in the News and Politics stories of the day. This morning we overtook a Ron Paul story. If you have not had a chance to check the video out, please rate it by clicking on the stars or leave a comment as that will push our position even further.

    Thank you once again. My son is beginning to get quite optimistic that CNN might just pick this one :-)
    This video has either been removed or has a malformed URL





    hair Baby Boy • Halle Berry halle berry baby 2011. Halle Berry is set to take her
  • Halle Berry is set to take her



  • waitingmygc
    05-21 06:16 PM
    Attorneys or Gurus please:

    I have a bit different situation than Raj (rajivkane), so please suggest/answer following queries:

    1. Is it advisable to file amendment I-824 or other (requesting an amended approval notice with retention of earlier priority date) instead of filing a new EB2 I-140 once EB2 Labor will get clear? My 485 is pending with EB3 I-140, where as EB-3 I-140 got approved before filing I-485 in July'2007.

    2. Or it�s compulsory to file new I-140 with EB2 and once I-140 after that amendment.

    3. Will it impact my pending 485 in regards to any of the above cases, which ever is correct?

    Regards,
    Raman



    more...


    halle berry baby 2011. Halle Berry My Baby Is Black
  • Halle Berry My Baby Is Black



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-06 11:19 AM
    Jayant,

    Thanks. I will have to return to China because my husband is chinese. If he can not stay here, he would like to go back there and so do I.

    Once again thanks for the advice. Let me rephrase my question:

    (a) At this point can I file for PERM processing (five months left on H1)?

    (b) Case I : If labour does not get cleared within next five months,can I apply for H1 B extension?

    (c) Case II : If labour gets cleared within next five months, can I apply for H1B extension?

    At this point, I am loooking for extension of one year. Is there any way I can do this?

    Thanks a lot again,
    Savitri Bhave

    Answers to your questions.
    (a) That could be tough, but check with your attorney. Or check if you or your husband's company has any unused LCs. Remember that LC substituion can be done only until July 17th (could be 16 or 18th, please get this confirmed), so you have to act fast.
    (b) No.
    (c) No. I am almost sure even if you have an approved I-140, it still isn't enough to get an H-1B extension. Your best bet would be to work on an EAD if you were eligible to apply for 485. Talk to your attorney.

    Good luck

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    hot +martinez+and+halle+erry halle berry baby 2011. Halle Berry car shots
  • Halle Berry car shots



  • das0
    06-16 02:44 PM
    Predierock,

    Can you please adivse on the following:

    My wife is currently on H4.

    She has a H1b approved for 3 years to start working on October 1, 2007.

    Now, she gets a EAD (though my I-485) to start working on September 1, 2007 valid for 1 year only.

    She has a job and the company would like her join asap.

    Questions are:

    1. Will her EAD (I-485 pending) cancel her H1B approval for the company?

    2. Can she work only Sept 1 - Spet-30 on EAD and then fall-back on her H1B (Oct 1 - later) for next 3 years?

    We know that H1b is approved and all set for 3 years but Green-Card-EAD is only valid for 1 yr only and sometimes renwal takes time and $$ and bit riskly. So we cant decide if we should stick to her alreay approved H1b or fall back on EAD.

    Please advise folks.



    more...


    house Halle Berry is fighting tooth halle berry baby 2011. Halle Berry won an NAACP Image
  • Halle Berry won an NAACP Image



  • javadeveloper
    07-21 12:44 AM
    thanks tinamatthew for your time and answers,

    yeah it's fair law for those who re enters into usa , but not for those who lived in US for many years and have few gaps in employment.Anyhow it's a real scenario and it's my case.I gave all W2s to my company and I am not sure whether they submitted all the W2s or not , I need to check with them.I am much worried about how to proceed if my company sends all w2s to CIS and if CIS sends me RFE/NOID.I am also in dilemma to whether to consult any lawyer or not (My company uses corporate lawyers and I can't contact them directly) , even if contact any good lawyer , I am not sure if i have any options left.There are many unanswerd questions :mad: .Thanks again.





    tattoo Halle — who dropped out of the halle berry baby 2011. Halle Berry celebrated her
  • Halle Berry celebrated her



  • satya1234
    03-29 01:05 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Yes H1 extension has been applied before I94 expires.
    But by the time H1 transfer applies, I94 got expired.
    Please let me know if you need any futher information.



    more...


    pictures BABY FAB: Jennifer Hudson And halle berry baby 2011. Halle Berry is at legal war
  • Halle Berry is at legal war



  • kate123
    03-07 01:49 PM
    Hi Smuggymba, very sorry to see you in such a situation...

    It is my understanding that you can get a 3 year H1 (transfer) with an approved I 140. However for a successful transfer, it is required to have 140 in approved state. If for some reason your 140 is cancelled or revoked before you could initiate transfer process, chances are that your H1 transfer may be denied.

    My advice is to you: transfer your H1 as soon as possible before 140 is revoked....

    Coming to retaining your PD, No matter what, PD is always yours... Once you move to a new company you can port your PD even if old company revokes your 140....

    All the best





    6 months.

    Can we renew H1 after we're laid off based on 140 approval. I'm thinking going for regular or premium extension because it's about the time for extension. I still have a job this week...not sure about next...so looks like premium is the best. At least I'll have H1 extension for 3 yrs when I jump into the job market again....or is this irrelevant and I can renew even after laid off.





    dresses Halle Berry car shots halle berry baby 2011. paula patton halle berry
  • paula patton halle berry



  • gc_coming
    07-18 07:04 PM
    This is what my lawyer says : "When the I-140 is already approved, there is no need to submit such letter.
    Only in the rare event that you have an interview at the time of
    adjudication of your I-485, then you must bring a recently dated letter
    stating such only for the purpose to reaffirm what they have already
    approved on the I-140. Interviews for Employment based cases are issued
    randomly. There is no reason to worry about this." Is it correct ?



    more...


    makeup (27/01/2011) middot; Halle Berry Has halle berry baby 2011. Halle Berry is fighting tooth
  • Halle Berry is fighting tooth



  • beemboy
    05-31 10:11 AM
    This is my first time $200 contribution for this great organization. Keep up the good work guys!!

    Google Checkout #778027030093989





    girlfriend Halle Berry celebrated her halle berry baby 2011. “If it were up to Halle,
  • “If it were up to Halle,



  • copsmart
    02-20 08:44 PM
    You are not alone�

    This is the case for most people, for instance, my current salary is at least 10K higher than my LC wage.

    Bottom line is, you need to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification" as the position which was the subject of the labor certification application. Salary does not matter, as long as it does not seem to evidence a totally different type of position.


    How about the opposite problem. The LC wages are lower that what I am being paid. the LC reflects what I was being paid at the time it was filed. not sure if the lawyer screwed up. Right now, I am doing a similar job (non-IT, non-technical), but with wider responsibility and earning ~ 40% more. What now??
    -a





    hairstyles Halle Berry My Baby Is Black halle berry baby 2011. Actress Halle Berry graces the
  • Actress Halle Berry graces the



  • dummgelauft
    08-20 02:06 PM
    Sir, You while your ideas are defintely ground-braking, my we know, how an "apology form USCIS" will help you with the rest of the "ideas" that your goodself has proposed.

    IMHO, the SINGLE most important "fix" (apart from Visa recpature and such) will be the removal of condition to remain employed, if an EB applicant's application is pending for more than 3..4..or 5 years.

    This alone will bring a lot of stability and peace of mind to the thousands who are suffering.





    indianabacklog
    10-27 05:04 PM
    I have searched for US 31 and 146st intersection for 1 1/2 hours, it is very confusing. Actually, there is no 146st and US 31 intersection as such. It is actually Greyshound pass and 146 st intersection. Finally i went to one Starbucks at 11:45, but nobody was there. Also there are so many Starbucks in and around that area. Please post the exact location with address next time onwards.

    Sorry you had trouble finding the location. The intersection of roads was the nearest I could suggest.

    Two of is. infact three including Ulises wife Dana were there. The Starbucks we were at was next to Panera Bread on the corner near a large Kohls store and Walmart.

    Once again I am sorry not to have had the chance to meet you today.

    Please feel free to send me a PM, give me a telephone number and I will call you.





    ChainReaction
    07-31 12:23 PM
    I have a question, if H4 use EAD for employment and is allowed to keep her H4 status , how come a H1b who still work full time for his sponsor employer looses his H1B status when he finds a part-time job using EAD ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment