Thursday, June 9, 2011

joey lawrence

images Joey Lawrence Gallery joey lawrence. Cutie Pie Central
  • Cutie Pie Central



  • ajay_hyd
    02-08 12:53 PM
    If its been more than 180 days since your 140 was approved, can you not use AC21 to move to a new job (similar). even if the old company revokes the 140, you will get RFE/NOID and you can reply back in specified time.

    correct me if i am wrong.





    wallpaper Cutie Pie Central joey lawrence. Joey Lawrence
  • Joey Lawrence



  • geevikram
    11-25 01:09 PM
    It is still worth fighting for..I will make it to DC.





    joey lawrence. Joey+lawrence+blossom+whoa
  • Joey+lawrence+blossom+whoa



  • peer123
    04-03 08:00 PM
    I am sorry m friend, I can understand, if I can console you in any way, I lost couple of offers like this already, I have confirmed with my potential employer he seem to understand the process about EAD and said it should just work fine.
    hopefully it will work out...





    2011 Joey Lawrence joey lawrence. Joey Lawrence
  • Joey Lawrence



  • puskeygadha
    07-17 04:03 PM
    they are not able to say when dol will release their cases.
    I think they will be PUT INTO SUPERVISED RECRUITMENT
    we are screwed



    more...


    joey lawrence. Young Joey Lawrence Picture,
  • Young Joey Lawrence Picture,



  • immi_enthu
    12-28 04:39 PM
    Why did u give a negative marking for that?

    just for the record. I did NOT give you any marking. why do you assume things and make assertions based on those assumptions ?





    joey lawrence. Joey Lawrence Picture amp; Photo
  • Joey Lawrence Picture amp; Photo



  • saroj76
    07-25 02:46 PM
    He handled my case from OPT, to H1B, to Green Card. He is a very professional lawer and very responsible. He replies emails right away and answers phone calls. On the top of that his fees are much less compared to all these big law firms. I was really satisfied and impressed by his service. I would have stayed with him but my company got bought out by another big firm, so I had to switch the law firm. Check out his website.

    http://webberlaw.com/



    more...


    joey lawrence. joey lawrence jul Everwood
  • joey lawrence jul Everwood



  • uma001
    05-24 10:14 AM
    you may get 100 points it does not matter, We are still going to have country caps ...

    How can i get 100 points, i dont have TOEFEL score and no relatives in US.





    2010 Joey+lawrence+blossom+whoa joey lawrence. Joey Lawrence Gallery
  • Joey Lawrence Gallery



  • gcgreen
    08-15 01:42 PM
    It is not clear what you mean by "I can have the same occupational classification code not a problem about that." To my knowledge, you cannot control the occupational classification! It depends on the particular job duties, and skills required.

    Also, just the job title is insufficient. What does System Analyst (Oracle EBS) mean? Does it involve any software development at all like you expect to do in your new job? What occupation code is listed in the labor?

    In order to take advantage of AC21, the occupational classification (e.g., the O-net code) must match or be similar to the occupational classification of your GC sponsored job.

    Hello GCGreen,

    My labor mentions System Analyst (Oracle EBS). And I am looking for a job with similar title, but with different skills (Java/J2EE). I can have the same occupational classification code not a problem about that.

    Hope this information is ample for you to give me some advice.



    more...


    joey lawrence. Joey Lawrence
  • Joey Lawrence



  • Green_Print
    07-25 02:59 PM
    Yes, I had the same question and this is what my lawyer had told me

    Thanks for the reply.
    So, does that mean the title can totally change if the job responsibilities are 50% same ?





    hair Joey Lawrence joey lawrence. Joey Lawrence
  • Joey Lawrence



  • cbpds
    09-01 07:10 PM
    Its not the question of opening borders, its more about how we sons and daughters treat our parents and cater to them after we go back home from work.

    All they want is a friendly and meaningful conversation and respect once a day.

    It is time USA opens its borders to allow more people from good cultures like India to come and settle here. Americans can learn family values from Indians. If America restricts immigrants it will turn into a country of bigoted, nepotistic creeps who will export their ugly culture of disowning their own parents to our shores and around the world. Programmers have long enjoyed high inflated salaries that are unreasonable. These salaries now need to come down and be competitive globally. Time for a 'change' in immigration and congress to open its arms to immigrants who made this country so great. It is time to make Kennedy's dream a reality. Indians who settle here need to have loyalty to their culture and should not become Americanized. Take the good things from this culture and not lose your own good cultural values that made India the best country in the world until the gora British came and ruined it.



    more...


    joey lawrence. Photo of Joey Lawrence Picture
  • Photo of Joey Lawrence Picture



  • renupond
    10-04 05:02 PM
    My self and my wife both are on H1B. Both are working for different companies.

    I filled I 485, EAD and AP through my company, for my self and my wife.

    Questions:
    1) I am the primary person. After getting the EAD, Is it possible, If my wife can open a consulting company with her name?

    2) After opening a consulting company on her name, Is it possible, she can leave her H1B employer and run her own paystubs on her own company.



    Your help will be really appreciated. :)





    hot Young Joey Lawrence Picture, joey lawrence. Script Rips Joey Lawrence#39;s
  • Script Rips Joey Lawrence#39;s



  • deecha
    07-16 01:25 PM
    Hello,

    I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.

    That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?

    Thanks for going through my post.

    This is a huge gray area and I find myself in a similar predicament. According to AC21 if you change jobs, you must be in the same or similar occupation. Now, if you're going to file EB2, then obviously the job has different requirements. If you can somehow prove that the new job is "similar" to the old position, yet it requires some kind of advancement to justify EB2, you can do what you're attempting to do. Maybe software engineer --> technical architect is justified under AC21, however technical architect needs (say) 7 years of experience + Bachelors in CS. I believe in such a situation, you should be ok. However I don't think you can count any experience in your new company towards the EB2 sponsored in your new company.

    In any case, I am not a lawywer. It's best to consult an experienced attorney and get this sorted out.

    One more thing, I would highly appreciate it if you could post your findings in this thread/forum.



    more...


    house Joey Lawrence joey lawrence. Joey Lawrence
  • Joey Lawrence



  • andymajumder
    09-22 09:33 PM
    I applied in early August too but haven't received mine yet. I had delayed applying for my AP and current one expired last week, in the meantime it is possible that I may have to visit India since my dad has suddenly been hospitalized. Is there a way to get an Emergency AP?

    Many thanks





    tattoo Joey Lawrence Picture amp; Photo joey lawrence. Joey Lawrence Photographer
  • Joey Lawrence Photographer



  • nozerd
    02-23 01:24 PM
    Only problem with H4 is they cnt get OPT after finishing the degree. Also they cant get any job on campus like F1's can.



    more...


    pictures joey lawrence jul Everwood joey lawrence. Script Attacks Joey Lawrence
  • Script Attacks Joey Lawrence



  • shankar_thanu
    08-03 11:11 PM
    How do you find about yoru namecheck status? Does USCIS entertain such queries over the phone? Or it is through Infopass?

    According to posts on the forums, they dont always give the NC status when we cal the cust service line, I was able to get the status when I called, guess it depends on the IO.

    When i went with infopass for some other issue back in feb I was able to get the status without issues.





    dresses Script Rips Joey Lawrence#39;s joey lawrence. joey lawrence Joey Lawrence
  • joey lawrence Joey Lawrence



  • santa123
    03-09 09:46 PM
    I know of an old time neighbor who had a similar story, only that it was not a dream but reality for him... he must be smiling at this post;)



    more...


    makeup Joey Lawrence joey lawrence. Joey Lawrence
  • Joey Lawrence



  • srinivas_o
    01-08 10:16 AM
    Hello Gurus,

    I am planning to travel to India in March. I am not with my GC sponsored employer and joined a new employer on EAD. I have an approved Advance Parole and so my wife.
    My question is, what are the documents we need to carry in this situation? As per my knowledge, copy of I-485 receipts, approved AP documents and EAD. Do we need to carry any other
    documents like letter from my present employer, pay stubs, W2s etc???? Please let me know.

    Thanks.
    Srinivas





    girlfriend Joey Lawrence Photographer joey lawrence. Photo of Joey Lawrence
  • Photo of Joey Lawrence



  • OLDMONK
    07-27 05:12 PM
    If I-485 is rejected, can you switch back to H4 from EAD without going out of USA?

    As per my knowledge you may be able to change status while remaining in US.. you may do that with Form I539. Check out this form and read through all categories. To make sure consult an attorney.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-539.pdf





    hairstyles Photo of Joey Lawrence Picture joey lawrence. HQ Joey Lawrence Pictures: Us
  • HQ Joey Lawrence Pictures: Us



  • gantilk
    04-28 09:44 AM
    when you say new fees, i assuem it is $340 . Correct ??





    abhijitp
    06-21 09:07 AM
    Thanks Raj. No, I do qualify for EB-2 so I would not want to apply under EB-3, but I just don't know if the attorneys filed everything (e.g progressive experience letters) appropriately, if not, what happens? Hopefully an RFE.
    If it instead got rejected, so would the I-1485 (AOS) application that depends on it right?





    abhijitp
    06-21 11:26 AM
    for your quick responses!

    I am not SURE that my 140 will be rejected, but historically the attorney/paralegal has made mistakes in almost every stage-- which is why I would not want to take chances.

    The best option right now seems to be to premium process the I-140, and see what happens to it before applying for the 485. There can be issues doing this for ME, bcos of the thing I said here:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5199

    Doea anyone have any advice on the situation I tried to explain in the above thread?

    As a general rule, I am beginning to think that the idea of concurrent filing is a bit misleading. Your 485 can be rejected bcos of your 140 being denied. This is not well understood by people (it was not by me) when the think about concurrent filing.

    Thanks!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment