Thursday, June 9, 2011

love quotes william shakespeare

images --William Shakespeare love quotes william shakespeare. Screenshots: Love Quotes
  • Screenshots: Love Quotes



  • Jerry2121
    07-02 01:22 PM
    If notice of action for I-485 does not have a priority date written on it, can I still file WOM since I've had an interview 2 years ago without result? How did your wom filing go?
    thanks!





    wallpaper Screenshots: Love Quotes love quotes william shakespeare. william shakespeare quotes.
  • william shakespeare quotes.



  • nirupama.reddy90
    01-21 05:11 PM
    Your post is confusing. If you got laid off, how come you are on job as yet?

    Have you found a new job? Are you working on new H1 or EAD?

    Please clarify before I can answer wisely.
    Hi All, Thanks for comments and suggestions.
    I am sorry while i was writing my initial post i missed adding NOT,

    "As I am NOT on job at present, I can not produce any client letter at consulate in case if they ask. "

    Let me add more on my scenario, I don't know how correct to use the word "laid off", my contract was ended in DEC-08 with client, but still my H1B holding company is paying me and said that they will support sending me all needed documents for H1B extension Stamping, asked me to take a vacation for a month or so (as any way i am going back to India for extension).

    As "LostInGCProcess" said as long as my company is paying me, Will i have chances to get my extension stamping? or Shall I have to be on the job with Client and have to carry a letter of proof showing which client i work for?

    Sorry for getting u all confused with my first post.
    Thank you
    Niru





    love quotes william shakespeare. love quotes william
  • love quotes william



  • harsh
    03-20 01:10 PM
    sure seems like it. As with L2 visa holders, this would allow H4 spuses to apply for work permit.





    2011 william shakespeare quotes. love quotes william shakespeare. love quotes by shakespeare.
  • love quotes by shakespeare.



  • MatsP
    January 27th, 2006, 05:17 AM
    I think this should be split out to another thread.

    If we start out by strictly looking at NEW equipment, and base body+lens price of less than $1000:
    - Canon
    EOS Rebel XT: $880
    - Konica Minolta
    Maxxum 5D: $700
    - Nikon
    D50: $650
    - Olympus
    E-volt 300: $650
    E-volt 500: $720
    E-1: $940
    - Pentax
    *ist DL: $750

    Prices from B&H Photo - www.bhphotovideo.com - there may well be better offers available, but the local camera shop probably wants a few dollars more... Which may or may not be worth it, depending on whether you value the fact that you can go to the local store for help and advice or prefer e-mail and phone help if something goes wrong...

    All of these have their own pro's and con's. If you want a good selection of lenses and other "extras", the Canon will be first, Nikon second, Konica Minolta in third, a fair bit behind, and everything else sharing a pretty far behind fourth place. This, of course, may not be an issue - if all you want is two or three (or one) generic lens and a basic flash you'll be fine with any choice.

    The pixel count is 8MP for Canon and Olympus, whilst the others have 6MP. Again, this may or may not be important for you.

    As to "which is best", it's VERY MUCH a personal preference - and a case of which features are important to you as a photographer.

    I didn't list the ones that are a little more than $1000 - you get quite a few more to choose from if you go to $1200 or so - and with faster action and bigger buffer (for those action sequences).

    As Puncher mentioned, used digital cameras are an option - you can get one that is a year or two old, which has much higher spec than the new ones for the same money.

    Without some further discussion on what's important to you, it's not an easy choice.

    --
    Mats



    more...


    love quotes william shakespeare. love quotes william
  • love quotes william



  • mrajatish
    03-25 12:10 PM
    Again, I want to point somethingout and that is because I myself work in that field - there are people with MS in Computer Science working in core Systems which require their Masters degree knowledge. So, it is not like IT is not included, people with masters in Computer Science is included in STEM.





    love quotes william shakespeare. william shakespeare,
  • william shakespeare,



  • ksircar
    12-04 07:58 PM
    Very interesting:

    http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/04/congressman.wife.ap/index.html



    more...


    love quotes william shakespeare. LOVE QUOTES VALENTINES
  • LOVE QUOTES VALENTINES



  • qasleuth
    04-07 07:49 PM
    Hi,
    My client is a TARP fund received bank.I am planning to go India for 3 weeks in may.My visa expires in Aug09.
    I have new H1 extension for 3 years.

    --If I go for visa stamping will it be a problem as I am workig for TARP received bank.
    --If I don't go for visa stamping and planning to comeback with old visa, will it be a problem at Port Of Entry as my client is TARP received bank and I am on H1B.

    Here is a link to the 'official' USCIS requirements. A poster in the morning put it up but unfortunately it did not get the attention it deserved.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=34dd9b5d82420210VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=1958b0aaa86fa010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    2010 love quotes william love quotes william shakespeare. --William Shakespeare
  • --William Shakespeare



  • jasmin45
    08-10 10:24 PM
    Dude,

    Just don't even spend your time on this or any message board. Come to US ASAP and file before 17th August. You can add your wife later.

    retrogression!... if dates does not move and your wife were not able to file 485 before they approve your AOS... she will be out of status the day your 485 gets approved if she were to stay in dependent status (H4).. she has 180 days from the date of your approval to file hers.. if that doesn;t happen.. then she will have to leave the country to avoid problems..

    I would say file it together.. thats the best..



    more...


    love quotes william shakespeare. Shakespeare “love” quotes:
  • Shakespeare “love” quotes:



  • willgetgc2005
    04-25 10:07 AM
    dilbert,

    I am trying to change from EB3 category to EB2 category.Will that work if the old employer revokes I-140 ?

    __________________________________________________ _________


    WillGetGC2005 - here is my understanding of your case :-

    You have PD of 2002. You filed 140 and it is already approved. Your 485 is also filed and its more than 2 years on it.

    If the above is correct, you do not need to do PD transfer or start any new labor process either.

    What you need to do is use AC21. When you change employers, make sure that the new employer/lawyer sends a note that you are using AC-21 to transfer your job and your new job is same as your old job. Your GC process will continue normally after that using the 485 you have filed.

    The rule is if you have an approved I140 and your 485 is pending for more than six months, you can transfer employers using AC21. Your previous employer CANNOT revoke your I-140.

    This is my understanding. If you have a new employer and have a job offer , just have a talk with the lawyer and things will clear up.





    hair love quotes by shakespeare. love quotes william shakespeare. William Shakespeare Love T
  • William Shakespeare Love T



  • immi_enthu
    10-01 05:33 PM
    But in that case wouldn't we be better off with applying under the point based system...because that will be a more streamlined process...

    Yes for new applicants it's wonderful. For old applicants it's double the money and double the time (to get GC counting time from the first time they applied for GC ) or even more time than the new applicants.



    more...


    love quotes william shakespeare. The Shakespeare Collection
  • The Shakespeare Collection



  • hmehta
    09-23 07:53 PM
    Yes, I am in the same Boat - My 485 was filed on July 19th but haven't received my receipt yet (485 filed at TSC)!



    Guys, According to following URL, it seems that all july filers should get the RN by now irrespective of the processing centers. I am 24th July filer but still did not get the RNs so far. Are other ppl also in same boat? Please let me know. I am worried now.


    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D





    hot love quotes william love quotes william shakespeare. short love quotes him
  • short love quotes him



  • illinois_alum
    07-11 01:55 PM
    Are you sure that this was signed by Emilio Gonzalez and not some other Gonzalez?

    I would think the last name Gonzalez would also be like the last name KIM for Koreans..there could be hundreds of Gonzalez at USCIS!



    more...


    house ~~William Shakespeare love quotes william shakespeare. love quotes: Men have died
  • love quotes: Men have died



  • sarasuva
    01-30 12:37 AM
    My employer says that USCIS confused with another employer with the same name who is not funcioning from 2003(Or this guys would have given their old Licence number of 2003 to USCIS while applying I140 which was overlooked by USCIS while approval). On this confusion they 'Intent to revoke'.My employer has sent the current licence they have to USCIS. So we are waiting for the decision. But I did not see the 'Intent to Revoke' letter myself. They are not sending it too. So i am nervous and thinking of other options.

    USCIS site says that additional documents has been received and they will make a decision soon.





    tattoo william shakespeare, love quotes william shakespeare. William+shakespeare+quotes
  • William+shakespeare+quotes



  • tabletpc
    06-11 02:00 PM
    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that on June 16, 2008, it will begin accepting Premium Processing Service requests for Forms I-140 (Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker) filed on behalf of certain alien workers who are nearing the end of their sixth year in H-1B nonimmigrant status.

    Premium Processing Service offers 15 calendar-day processing for designated

    read more here...
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis



    more...


    pictures LOVE QUOTES VALENTINES love quotes william shakespeare. love quotes: If music be the
  • love quotes: If music be the



  • h1bq
    02-08 12:37 AM
    Hi there,
    In my research I came across L1 visas. I am aware of the qualifications required for L1A. My question is does this visa usually get a Green card in 6 months or so ? Somebody told me these are current and the GC process is less than 6 months ?

    Anyone with personal experience or knowledge do elaborate

    Cheers
    H1BQ





    dresses short love quotes him love quotes william shakespeare. love quotes for desktop.
  • love quotes for desktop.



  • rajenk
    09-20 07:10 PM
    I am holding MCA with 10+ years experience. My degree got evaluated to be equivalent to MS in US.

    Just to let you know switching from EB3 to EB2 is not as simple as one would think. I assume you are aware of it.

    To switch you need to start from Labor and be careful with the job requirements. And then your educational qualification and work experience.

    Here are the EB2 minimum requirement.

    JOB should require minimum of Bachelors degree with 5 years experience or Masters with or without experience.

    Good luck.:)



    more...


    makeup Shakespeare “love” quotes: love quotes william shakespeare. ~~William Shakespeare
  • ~~William Shakespeare



  • kishdam
    10-25 04:48 PM
    Any more thoughts on this issue. I am making a list of documents in three categories: (i) docs/info needed absolutely (ii) docs that are not must but might help (iii) docs that are not needed at all. Please edit this list based on your research (if you can add links/cite docs to support that would be great).

    With long delays many people will be using AC21 and we might see these question repeatedly - a sticky thread can really help.

    (i) Documents or information that is essential (if you don't have these documents or info don't even think about changing jobs and just stay put at old employer)

    485 receipt number
    Alien Registration number from I140 approval (if its already done)
    Employment letter from the new employer with title/function same/similar to labor application
    Job functions from approved labor/I140 to get the above
    ??
    ??


    (ii) Documents or information that is not necessary but is good to have (try to get these documents; if you are not able to get them there might be still a way to use AC21 using a lawyer or something)

    A copy of I140 approval
    A copy of labor certification
    ??
    ??


    (iii) Documents you don't need at all (don't loose sleep if you don't have them; even if you dont have them you can use AC21 without help of a lawyer)

    ??
    ??





    girlfriend William+shakespeare+quotes love quotes william shakespeare. ~William Shakespeare cute love
  • ~William Shakespeare cute love



  • saketkapur
    08-18 06:40 PM
    filing ar-11 is mandatory so please do it.........

    also if your new job meets all the legal requirements then getting a RFE should not be an issue just a nag........

    I my experience RFE is generated in one of the following 2 cases:

    1. Filing AC21( I am against filing it as long its not requested by USCIS as its not mandatory and sometimes just triggers unwanted attention to your case......

    2. If your 140 is revoked by the previous employer....in this case you can bet that an RFE is going to be generated for sure if not worse like NOID etc...........In this case actually filing AC 21 might be a better option......

    Above is just my experience and every case is different....this is not legal advice in any way........
    if you want more clarifications feel free to PM me........

    but again file your AR-11 RFE or not............its mandatory.......





    hairstyles The Shakespeare Collection love quotes william shakespeare. falling in love quotes images
  • falling in love quotes images



  • anilsal
    11-11 08:58 PM
    both the parties have decided not to touch immigration at all this year (till elections) they have decided against any increase in any numbers (h1b's, GC's) etc, so much so that the senate are requesting chertoff (homeland security secretary) to increase the OPT time for international student to 2.5 years so they can temp overide the h1b jam.

    You seem to be knowing what really is happening there in DC. If yes, why are you not part of the IV team that is working for our issues? :)

    We are hearing otherwise from IV. We trust IV.





    qtoask
    07-11 12:22 PM
    TRUE, until IV co-ordinates rally on specific dates.. we members need to have that momentum flowing...


    I thank the idea of initiating and going about this so quickly. But if the IV or the majority of them here decide that they are going to hold rallies in San Jose/DC area, then I would not be able to participate since I don't see much representation in Denver/Boulder area.

    I would appreciate that IV and/or its core members support the concept of sending more flowers/letters/cards etc.

    Nothing of this kind is overdoing here.
    Send Cards/Letters and more flowers

    Keep the momentum going. This is not a one time affair

    Anand Sharma





    mbawa2574
    04-15 12:05 PM
    I was able to e-file but will need to send 8453-OL. Thanks again



    No comments:

    Post a Comment