Thursday, June 9, 2011

milwaukee brewers wallpaper

images Milwaukee Brewers news, milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Milwaukee Football Desktop
  • Milwaukee Football Desktop



  • tb2904
    03-26 08:43 PM
    Not sure if an "independent" consultant on H1B can make more than 250K. Considering he is working 2080 hours in a year. He has to get $120/hour for himself + his employer cut. In 2000, you could have demanded those rates....but, now days I doubt.


    Consultant - Travelling job





    wallpaper Milwaukee Football Desktop milwaukee brewers wallpaper. iPod Touch Wallpaper
  • iPod Touch Wallpaper



  • vvicky72
    09-12 09:12 AM
    If you are the owner of this site, pls post information how people should report any breaking of law.

    Thanks for posing IV link on your homepage.

    I am in the process of enhancing the content on my website. I will keep this on the top of my list.

    Thanks.





    milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Milwaukee Brewers 49 GALLARDO
  • Milwaukee Brewers 49 GALLARDO



  • rameshvaid
    04-09 04:30 PM
    I came to Montreal for H1/H4 stamping for my wife and two sons. My interview date was 3/18 and they told me it will take abt. 10 days and now its almost over 20 days and no news from them. I am EB3-PD 8/03-I-140/EAD Approved. FP also done. Can you pls. let me know if they asked you any questions or you had any comunication with them after your interview? In my case they kept all our passports, Originals of our H1/H4/EAD approvals/Letter from the employer also.

    I had also done the stamping from Toronto in 2005 without any problem. Is this a PIMS related issue?

    ramesh





    2011 iPod Touch Wallpaper milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Milwaukee Brewer - $61.90
  • Milwaukee Brewer - $61.90



  • sri1309
    10-22 08:59 PM
    Guys,

    Here is a hypo situation, which I am sure we will be interested to know.,

    What happens to a Wife's status on EAD, if the husband's 485 is in trouble, when both are working on EADs. Isnt her case independent once she also applied for 485/AP/EAD, or will there be a dependency,

    Thanks



    more...


    milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Milwaukee Brewers Hats:
  • Milwaukee Brewers Hats:



  • pappu
    10-19 02:22 PM
    Thanks. I did contact USCIS and they have accepted my request to expidite the cast. It is to be seen if it will actually happen.

    My other question is, if my renewal does not come through in-time, since the renewal application is in system, can I continue working after the expiry of my current EAD? Or do I have to quit the job and/or leave the country?

    Best,

    Check for past updates on the EAD delays thread. IV had contacted USCIS on EAD delays faced by our members.
    Some new updates are also posted for donor members only.





    milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Milwaukee, if it isn#39;t obvious
  • Milwaukee, if it isn#39;t obvious



  • saibabu_d
    06-17 11:16 PM
    USCIS has a list of diseases they check for on their website, and herpes is not one of them. If it is, more than 10% of the people applying for GC will be rejected. So, you are fine.



    more...


    milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Milwaukee Brewers
  • Milwaukee Brewers



  • gcboy442
    08-26 10:28 AM
    Clockwork : Yes I am talking about LUD on approved
    I-140. Even I have the same date, so I was just curious. Good to know that yours is cleared. Mine may be next week....





    2010 Milwaukee Brewers 49 GALLARDO milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Milwaukee Brewers news,
  • Milwaukee Brewers news,



  • dcrtrv27
    10-09 01:40 PM
    kkt tkk

    I called teh 800 number 1-800-375-5283 then looked for the option for problem with the case .....then 9 and then back to 2 where I got hold of CR.



    more...


    milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Mlb milwaukee brewers Blog
  • Mlb milwaukee brewers Blog



  • sk2006
    03-01 05:21 PM
    Friends,

    I have Canada PR since October 2006. In October this year I will complete 3 years since landing in Canada. The rule to maintain PR is that one should live in Canada for at least 2 years in a 5 year period. Since I have not lived in Canada more that a couple of weeks since landing, will I be allowed to move to Canada after completing 3 years outside Canada or will I be sent back from the border? Has anyone moved to Canada after living outside for more than 3 years since landing? Please advise.

    Thanks.

    Sometime back when I inquired the same, I was told that canada is lenient about this rule and there were instances when people were allowed to come even after staying more than 3 years outside canada but then recently somebody told me that they are becoming more strict now.





    hair Milwaukee Brewer - $61.90 milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Jersey Milwaukee Brewers
  • Jersey Milwaukee Brewers



  • questions
    06-10 10:45 AM
    Thanks Kothuri.

    I am trying to understand if this would help much as it has no legal baring and is worth spending the $. My funds are limited and have to choose wisely without jeopardizing my chances... :o

    My understanding is that it might help, but it will ultimately be up to the INS/consulate to take this into account.
    Does anyone has any experience with this and if so how was the nunc pro tunc taken into account?



    more...


    milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Milwaukee Football Desktop
  • Milwaukee Football Desktop



  • logiclife
    07-11 05:36 PM
    Everyone who is frustrated: please have some restraint.

    Shouting out, and making fun of lawmakers does not behoove us if we are working with their offices.

    Imaigine this: We go into a lawmaker's office (which we do quite often even now, even tho CIR is dead) and explain who we are, our situation, retrogression, etc. etc. and then the staff comes to us and says: By the way, your website has said "This" about my boss, congressman XYZ.

    What do you think we are going to say to them? That we practice first amendment rights on our forums where we openly trash you, and the next morning, we walk into your office and ask for provisions and legislations to help us????

    First amendment is great to have when you need to rebel, protest and outright oppose someone. Not when you are looking to work with someone and advocate. There is a huge difference between advocacy and protest.

    So legal, others, while it provides a great deal of relief to lash out at congressmen, or media, (I've done my share of mistakes in this regard, so I know) try to do it in a way that it doesnt make us look like fools when we go to their office asking for favors/provisions.





    hot Milwaukee Brewers Hats: milwaukee brewers wallpaper. for Milwaukee Brewers but
  • for Milwaukee Brewers but



  • kondur_007
    09-24 02:38 PM
    Thanks for all your replies. Your information is helpful. I will talk to an attorney and will take a decision.

    Good decision. Wish you best of luck!:)



    more...


    house amp;quot;milwaukee brewers milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Milwaukee Brewers Baseball
  • Milwaukee Brewers Baseball



  • sanjay05
    11-16 10:36 PM
    Still no FP. Should I call USCIS?





    tattoo Milwaukee, if it isn#39;t obvious milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper



  • gc_coming
    04-09 04:34 PM
    Hi Gurus,
    I have got a new job and the company is asking me to work on EAD. Could anyone please tell me how to use AC21. do i need to fill any forms and is there any approval process involved ?



    more...


    pictures Milwaukee Brewers milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Milwaukee Brewers
  • Milwaukee Brewers



  • senthil1
    04-21 10:11 AM
    No bill was introduced in Senate. Where is the question of voting? If anti immigrants some how make waste these 2 weeks of time in Senate then there will not be enough time to discuss. Now 60% chance. If no bill is introduced in Senate before end of may it will come down to 40%.

    I believe it was House committee hearing http://judiciary.house.gov/oversight.aspx?ID=299





    dresses for Milwaukee Brewers but milwaukee brewers wallpaper. Igualmilwaukee brewers
  • Igualmilwaukee brewers



  • aquagirl
    05-22 10:54 AM
    I recently got my confirmation number from HDFC after paying $100 application fees. When I tried to take a date after filling out all the forms online on the vfs website, the system does not show any appointment November 06 onwards for New Delhi, it says: No appointment available for this month. I have to go to India in Dec and for that I have to get my H-1 stamped as this is my first time out of the country after getting an H-1.

    Another Q I have is, since its both my husband and me who are going to get the stamping done, can we take 1 appointment and get our visas stamped together or do we have to take seperate appointments(we have paid for 2 visa applications).

    Third Q is, my H-1 has just been filed last week and I don't know when my petition no. will come. In order to take the visa appt date, I have to enter my petition no and expiration date in the system. Does anyone know if I can take my appt without the petition no. and provide it as soon as I get it?

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup Mlb milwaukee brewers Blog milwaukee brewers wallpaper. amp;quot;milwaukee brewers
  • amp;quot;milwaukee brewers



  • BMS1
    09-10 11:08 AM
    Among other things, one important change for H1-b program would be to make H1-B transfer easier for folks that are laid off or had to resign abruptly due to various reasons by providing some legal leg room to land a new job. The current rule for laid off / abruptly resigning people is to pack up and leave the very next day of separation for their country of origin and start the H1B process again if they need to maintain a clean legal record. That is not always pracitcally possible due to ticket availability, disposing of residence lease etc. This is very much acknowledged by USCIS by overlooking some minor gaps between employments for H1-B transfer. So provision of some gap (60 days?) between job changes for H1B transfer will provide some legal/legislative back-up to the procedures currently being followed by USCIS as a matter of practicality.





    girlfriend Wallpaper milwaukee brewers wallpaper. milwaukee brewers logo
  • milwaukee brewers logo



  • Fightwithfate
    03-14 02:48 PM
    Your employer should contact VSC immediately using the contact channels set up for premium processing cases (I believe they have dedicated email addresses and telephone numbers for premium processing).
    Thank you.
    I will ask my Employer to check with VSC.
    Please let me know if anyone faced this problem in the past





    hairstyles Milwaukee Football Desktop milwaukee brewers wallpaper. milwaukee brewers logo
  • milwaukee brewers logo



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    12-13 10:40 AM
    a level playing field for CIR. This is just an attempt to increase publicity on Enforcement work.

    Pile of BS. Go to Home Depot here in California or any other hardware store and you see illegals getting on and off the bus. Waiting around the corner in full public view.





    swo
    07-05 01:40 PM
    My guess is EB2 will return to current and EB3 will be retrogressed anything from 2002 to 2005. I doubt it will be any more current than that.

    It's impossible to know. It depends how many applications were ready for approval by the time October hits.





    rvenkat1976
    04-09 12:19 AM
    My labour was filed in RIR on March 2005 and got approved on August 2006.

    The employer filed for a I-140 in November 2006.

    But in July 2007 while filing for I-485 the attorney filed another I-140 which triggered a duplicate filing on the previous I-140.

    Then in August 2008 when the second I-140 came for processing it got DENIED reason stating the attorney did not attach the certified labour copy while filing the I-140 (how silly it is ).

    But quickly to cover up their mistakes the attorney filed a MTR in August 2008 for the second I-140.

    My 6th year of H1B expired on November 2008 and my employer filed for 7th year extn based on approved labour and pending MTR.

    December 2008 the MTR got denied till date the employer is not talking about what happened to the MTR why it got DENIED. Subsequently my I-485 got DENIED. Also got an RFE on the 7th year H1B extn.

    Now to cover up again the attorney on the directions on my employer filed a new I-140(which is my third). And replied to the H1B RFE and the current online status shows case resumed as of January 2009.

    QUESTION:

    1. Am I technically Out of Status?
    2. If yes from when precisely?
    3. Is there any chances of applying a new H1B in premium processing?
    4. Will there be any chances of re instating the I-485 if the third I-140 gets approved?
    5. Is there a way to atleast ask the attorney to refund all the money that I have wasted because of the negligence of the attorney?

    Adding salt to the wound I have one more situation here.

    I need to renew my Indian Passport which is expiring in June 2009 (another 2 months).

    I dont have an approval notice with me, is it possible to renew the passport with the H1B receipt?

    Is there any Same Day passport service at SFO Indian Consulate?

    Kindly excuse me if I am confusing or not clear on points. I am very confused and mentally upset.

    Please GURU's I am eagerly waiting for some +tive notes.

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment