Thursday, June 9, 2011

namitha wallpapers

images Namitha namitha wallpapers. Namitha HD Wallpapers as
  • Namitha HD Wallpapers as



  • saileshdude
    11-01 01:27 PM
    Thanks for the response.

    IF I port to self employment will things be any better?

    That way I can be a consultant and work in my field. I can generate enough work. Also, how would USCIS exactly know what kind of work a person is doing?

    Thanks

    Self porting or even working for consultancy firm when moving from a full-time job to consultant is risky. Nowadays, there have been more RFE asking for client letter to make sure that the job description you are working matches with that mentioned in LC. So this is how they know what kind of work you are doing. Your client should be willing to provide you with a letter that matches the job description. This is especially if you were working full-time and now moved to consultancy or self-ported and working as consultant. There has been more RFE and scrutinity of applications recently.





    wallpaper Namitha HD Wallpapers as namitha wallpapers. actress namitha wallpapers
  • actress namitha wallpapers



  • hopefulgc
    11-09 09:05 PM
    The first & the biggest thing that stops us from accomplishing anything is if we think it is possible.

    Would you have been here if you thought that you could never pursue your dreams in America?

    I love the jokes on this thread... but we are missing the point.

    Also, I think we should invite Munnabhai too ... he would totally be able to connect with Michelle O.



    Good one, but no Mr. Hopeful, thats not going to be that easy.

    Its quite possible you cannot meet any of them that easily in next few weeks or months. But we can keep writing to many, papers, etc.. Write even Bill Clinton who strong supports the government and others too. and in change.gov-->Agenda-->Immigration to write to BArrack.





    namitha wallpapers. Namitha Wallpapers
  • Namitha Wallpapers



  • pranju
    05-25 05:43 PM
    My passport is expiring next year how early i can apply my renewal,
    I want to go to india to get my visa stamped, i donot want to get it stamped in my old passport.

    Any idea?





    2011 actress namitha wallpapers namitha wallpapers. Namitha says no to top
  • Namitha says no to top



  • dixie
    10-01 01:16 PM
    It is not as simple as that. PERM started only last year - march 2005 to be precise. Now imagine someone from India who has a pending LC app using the old system in EB3 in December 2004 - his application would most likely still be languishing in PBEC or DBEC. Optimisitically, assume he gets his labor approved in September 2007 (when DOL has promised to clear the backlogs) - Even assuming he gets his I-140 overnight, an end-of-2004 PD will certainly not be anywhere near current by the rate at which EB3 India dates are progressing, So that means another 4 - 6 years or so just to FILE 485. All this assuming his LC is approved - if LC gets turned down after waiting 3 years, he has to start over with a new 2007 PD !!
    This is exactly the situation that one of my colleagues finds himself in.





    But once they get their labor approved, they will get their I-140, via premium processing, in a day or two and their PDs will surely be current. So they will immediately be able to file for I-485, and in fact it is unlikely that the dates will retrogress behind 2001.

    BUt thanks for your clarification. I used to think PERM has solved problems for all.



    more...


    namitha wallpapers. namitha wallpapers. namitha photo shoot wallpapers
  • namitha wallpapers. namitha photo shoot wallpapers



  • Berkeleybee
    03-07 10:38 PM
    Glad you got in touch with Jay (logiclife). I will let him respond to these questions.

    Thanks,
    Berkeleybee





    namitha wallpapers. Namitha Wallpapers 2010
  • Namitha Wallpapers 2010



  • amohale
    11-18 10:11 PM
    Hello,

    I had to go to India due to a family emergency (death in family) in middle of my project. I have a new H1B and went for Stamping at Delhi Consulate on Nov 2nd. I got issued a 221G green form, to which I submitted the document requested on same day. 3 business days later I received a email from Consulate with another 221 G green form asking for all the documents. I sent all the documents via VFS on Nov 10th.

    I haven't heard back from the consulate yet. In the mean time, my husband used his contacts to approach a congresswoman who has been involved in immigration cases. She has agreed to take my case with the Consulate. But what I am seeing on the forums is that if Congresswoman write letter to the consulate can jeopardize the case by unnecessarily pressuring the Consular.

    It has been little over a week I submitted documents and I see that consulate is usually taking 2-3 weeks to respond. Please suggest if I should have the congresswoman write to the consulate or wait for the it to take the natural process and pray for the best?

    Any help/suggestion is appreciated.

    -Ritu



    more...


    namitha wallpapers. Namitha | Tamil Actress
  • Namitha | Tamil Actress



  • forgerator
    08-20 02:07 PM
    https://www.nvars.com/Production/userhome.aspx

    Seems like NVARS has introduced a new process which is supposed to be more streamlined for getting appointment online but I am not sure of some of it's verbage.


    We want to ensure that applicants already in the scheduling process are not negatively impacted by the change. In order to ensure you receive the visa services you have paid for, please review the guidance below regarding transition timetables.

    * Applicants who have already scheduled an appointment at a U.S. consulate on or after September 1, 2010 through NVARS:

    If you have already scheduled to attend an appointment through NVARS, please pay your MRV fee prior to September 1, 2010 and bring your Scotiabank receipt with you to your appointment. If you have not already scheduled an appointment, we recommend that you wait until September 1, 2010 or later to pay the MRV fee and register through the new service.


    I highlighted the text in bold. My appointment is scheduled for Vancouver on Sept 8. What does this mean to me? Will I need to be physically in Canada prior to September 1, to be able to go to a Scotia bank and make payment there? This is insane. I still haven't gotten my canadian visa stamped on my passport so I can enter Canada.

    Anyone aware of this or impacted by this?





    2010 Namitha Wallpapers namitha wallpapers. Namitha
  • Namitha



  • needhelp!
    10-19 05:07 PM
    Thats exactly exact..

    Are you talking about the Diwali Mela event on November 10th?



    more...


    namitha wallpapers. Namitha Wallpapers
  • Namitha Wallpapers



  • gova123
    07-27 05:25 PM
    Hi Guys:

    One of the forum member AbhijitP has a signature that I could not understand. Can anyone give me a little bit more info on his signature.

    "I-140: EB-2, approved as EB-3: pending resolution
    Successor in Interest I-140: Pending"

    Does it mean that his I-140 is approved under EB-2 or EB-3?

    So if someone has applied under EB-2, how come it is approved as EB-3

    Thanks





    hair Namitha says no to top namitha wallpapers. namitha-hot-wallpapers-actress
  • namitha-hot-wallpapers-actress



  • rtarar
    02-12 07:21 AM
    I am a july 2 nd filer.
    No FP yet.



    more...


    namitha wallpapers. Namitha Wallpapers 2010
  • Namitha Wallpapers 2010



  • psk79
    08-13 06:09 PM
    Its been 2 weeks that I have received my receipts for 485,765,131 from NSC. Thanks

    ihabosman and MUKRAW6,

    Do any of you guys have a TSC approved I140??????????????

    THANKSSSSSSSSSS for your REPLY





    hot namitha wallpapers. namitha photo shoot wallpapers namitha wallpapers. Hot Namitha: 01 25
  • Hot Namitha: 01 25



  • dsneyog
    01-14 10:44 AM
    Thanks. there is hope. I paper files too and included self paid return envelope. Was yours renewal or fresh? Mine is fresh.Paper filed AP in TSC on Oct 28th 2009 & received the document on Dec 24th 2009 by mail.

    Hope that helps.



    more...


    house Namitha Wallpapers namitha wallpapers. Actress Namitha Wallpapers
  • Actress Namitha Wallpapers



  • gc28262
    04-28 09:12 PM
    I guess employer need to revoke unused H1Bs as part of H1B rules. Maybe that is the reason employer revoked past H1Bs to keep their side clean.

    I remember reading Murthy bullettin where she mentioned back-wages are an issue if H1B is not explicitly revoked.

    My guess.





    tattoo Namitha Wallpapers 2010 namitha wallpapers. Actress Namitha Wallpapers
  • Actress Namitha Wallpapers



  • chanduv23
    01-07 07:39 AM
    Please particiapte in our attempts to build the community through constant grassroots efforts. We want every member to feel they are an integral part of IV.

    We will be continuing to build our community strong on models of successful organizations like AAPI, AAA, AARP ...... where people get a sense of community.

    Very often our community (immigrant) seems to always have divided opinions and views and such things keep us away from being one strong community. When we reach new shores, we must keep everything aside -

    "lets all forget that they are Indian we are Chinese" ,
    "lets forget that they are Tamil we are Hindi",
    lets forget that "they are Reddy and we are Khamma"

    - lets look at what binds us together?

    As Skilled workers what do we have in common? Our community is intelligent, hard working, honest and contribute. We are entitled for fair processes. is it Individual entitlement? is it collective?

    What can bind us? A common goal and a common drive and common wisdom.

    Our efforts this year and moving forward will be towards buliding trust, community, working towards small successes, workingh towards community help and for that we need all your cooperation and help. We need everyone to join hands. Lets all join hands for one IV - One Voice



    more...


    pictures Namitha | Tamil Actress namitha wallpapers. Namitha Wallpapers
  • Namitha Wallpapers



  • sss9i
    11-15 04:11 PM
    Hi,I am also looking for Science teacher job for my sister.
    I am from Phoenix. Can you give me cell no,So that I can call you regarding H1B Visa and Information regarding Teacher certification.
    Thank you
    Sreenivas

    Hi

    I am a teacher on H1B. I am here with a company GTRR. If you are a math, science or special education teacher you can get job easily. The company site is gtrr.net.





    dresses Hot Namitha: 01 25 namitha wallpapers. Simha Namitha wallpapers
  • Simha Namitha wallpapers



  • xgoogle
    06-25 10:52 AM
    Thanks so much for clearing our doubts.



    more...


    makeup Namitha Wallpapers namitha wallpapers. Namitha Wallpapers
  • Namitha Wallpapers



  • drona
    07-12 01:48 PM
    Can you send me the letter by PM or post it here? Would like to see the format. I could send one as well or fax it to him.





    girlfriend Actress Namitha Wallpapers namitha wallpapers. Namitha hot at beach
  • Namitha hot at beach



  • travis
    01-27 12:05 PM
    Random Circle with Blendmode may not be the coolest but it is the prettiest.





    hairstyles Namitha Wallpapers 2010 namitha wallpapers. namitha wallpapers
  • namitha wallpapers



  • mikemeyers
    11-07 04:34 PM
    if possible try to complete the course or take CPT ...As of now you are in legal status only but if you dont complete your course..you may have some tough questions to answer when you go for visa stamping.. also try to search in murthy..you will have lot more information.

    good luck!!!

    Thank you for the response, the course is very expensive and I dont have that much money. Its an MBA course and I am in software field there wont be any justifiable CPT I guess..Also, there was an RFE generated during H-1 processing asking for my status in between times. I sent I-20 to the INS and then only my H1 was approved.

    What kind of tough questions you think they can ask?? I am very new to all these and do not have much knowlege but only thing i did is try to maintain status legally..is there anything wrong that I did??





    Daisy
    05-25 04:35 AM
    Fax sent





    Michael chertoff
    02-01 09:04 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    My AP is valid until JUNE 27 2011, (Here is the line from the I-512L, Presentation of the Original Document prior to June 27 2011 allows a customs and border protection inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the named bearer) I'm travelling to India during May / June and will be entering LAX back on June25. Will this be an issue as my AP is expiring in next couple of days.

    Experts please let me know your thoughts on my situation whether it is safe to travel and getting in back will not be of an issue.

    Thanks if you can help me out

    Regards
    Karthik

    why dont you apply for renewel?

    Thanks

    MC



    No comments:

    Post a Comment