Thursday, June 9, 2011

pics of quotes on friendship

images quotes about friendship pics of quotes on friendship. friend quotes
  • friend quotes



  • amitjoey
    07-05 12:54 PM
    Fellow IV fighters, members. I know, it seems like there is always a target for funds and we dont achieve it. Well! that is not true, we set a new target when the first one is achieved.
    Funds, There are more ideas than funds. For every new campaign, plan, we need funds. So it is an ever needed commodity. The reason so many of us are so very aggresive is that we just need more funds, plain and simple.
    Inspite of several hundreds contributing, it is not enough. But we will soon reach a day when we would be okay, (given a lot of us/you, sign up for a recurring contribution).
    Trusting IV with funds is a major stumbling block, but remember IV is a non-profit, so every "naya-paisa" (penny) is accounted for.
    People handling money (core IV) are sincere, honest hardworking people on work-visas, they have much to lose from not being accountable.
    And the most important thing is, please take a look at these hard-working IV CORE PEOPLE, please. Some of them have put thousands of dollars (I mean 5 and ten thousand) into this effort. I am not counting personal expenses, travelling to DC, lost work hours etc.
    So your $100 at the bowling arena wont get you much farther, but contribute it to IV to get your way ahead paved and bull-dozed over.





    wallpaper friend quotes pics of quotes on friendship. Friendship Quotes Comments
  • Friendship Quotes Comments



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-06 12:52 PM
    ?????????

    Yeah, my bad. Thanks to other posters for correcting this.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    pics of quotes on friendship. wallpaper of friendship quotes
  • wallpaper of friendship quotes



  • WillIBLucky
    11-17 11:54 AM
    Yes, 2007 will be the best chance we would have. After that its all political stunt as we saw this year before elections.

    I sincerely hope I am wrong in this assumption.





    2011 Friendship Quotes Comments pics of quotes on friendship. best friends quotes tagalog.
  • best friends quotes tagalog.



  • bheemi
    03-28 03:55 PM
    Thanks Man..Good to hear that..



    more...


    pics of quotes on friendship. funny friend quotes. funny
  • funny friend quotes. funny



  • panks
    04-02 12:07 PM
    Thank you gc28262. It's just that my attorney havent seen this issue with Pre PERM cases. May be it is because PERM had more specific questions to answer so that there is little flexibility. Form 750 which was used before PERM did not have that many specific questions regarding labor conditions. So there was room for interpretation.

    Thanks for murthy's link. Yes, It makes sense Gald I extended my H1 after returning on AP. So I am better positioned there.

    Yes, actually the USCIS has argued the same in their revocation response which is that my labor requirements on Form 9089 aren't flexible enough to transfer me to EB3.
    ----

    Regarding your H1B status, please read the following newsletter from murthy.com
    Effect of Travel While in H1B / L-1 Status and Pending I-485 (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_efftrv.html)
    Traveling on AP doesn't necessarily switch you out of H1B. If you are working for the same employer after entering on AP, you can still extend your H1 and continue to be on H1 status.

    Based on my limited understanding, your lawyer is wrong when he says "3 year degree issue is mostly with PERM applications and not with others". 3 year degree issue comes up during I-140 stage. Nowadays USCIS has a strict requirement that the degree should be a "single source" 4 year degree for EB2 applications.

    As for the successful outcome of trying to downgrade your application to EB3, your labor certification should be flexible enough to allow your application to be downgraded to EB3.

    IMO it is better to get a second opinion/consultation with a reputed lawyer. If I were you I wouldn't trust your current lawyer.





    pics of quotes on friendship. quotes/friendship-quotes/quot;
  • quotes/friendship-quotes/quot;



  • vinkapoor
    10-24 04:29 PM
    The online status of my EAD application indicated that EAD card was ordered and then approved back on October 01, 2007. I have still not received card in my mail. Anyone in same situation?



    more...


    pics of quotes on friendship. funny quotes about friendship.
  • funny quotes about friendship.



  • pappusheth
    05-02 07:29 PM
    Once you get the I-94 at POE, the I-94 which comes with the I-797 become invalid. Always the latest I-94 counts.

    snathan: In that case my I-94 will be valid thru August 2009 which is the expiry date of current my stamped visa. Then what happens after August 2009? Since my I-94 will be expired, is that considered an unlawful presence? If so, what should I do then?

    We came back yesterday May 1st, my wife's stamp is only until May 31st and mine until Aug 30th but we had the extended approval notices. Both H1s. We both got stamped until the end of the extension date on the I 797. I don't think you'll have any problem.

    mckottayam: did you tell the IO explicitly that you had I-797 extensions approved to get I-94 stamped thru end of I-797?

    Lastly, for my wife, who will be entering on AP will be given one year of I-94. what happens after that I-94 is expired? Is that considered as unlawful presence? In that case will she have to renew her I-94? In general for people who enter on AP, what happens after their I-94 is expired??

    I appreciate your responses on this I-94 expiry piece.. I want to make sure that either me or my wife are not staying with expired I-94.
    Thanks.





    2010 wallpaper of friendship quotes pics of quotes on friendship. quotes about friendship
  • quotes about friendship



  • lostinbeta
    10-03 02:00 PM
    horrific....... um...... ok...... if you say so :P

    Alright dude, I gotta go now. I can't spam anymore. My girlfriend awaits :)



    more...


    pics of quotes on friendship. love and friends quotes
  • love and friends quotes



  • raysaikat
    08-04 03:22 PM
    She can transfer her status from H-4 to H1B and it will not be counted against the annual H1B quota.



    I do not think that this statement is correct since the lady (presumably) never had her own H1-B.





    hair best friends quotes tagalog. pics of quotes on friendship. quotes on life and friendship.
  • quotes on life and friendship.



  • gc_check
    01-17 08:21 AM
    Refer to the below url for more details.
    http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96287,00.html#apply

    Couple of years back, it was simple.. You just walk to the local IRS office and fill in a W-7 with proper ID, you are done. This has changed now. You can apply for a ITIN (W7) for H4, only when you file your tax returns. You complete the Form W-7 and file it along with your tax return, The W7 is processed first and then the taxes.



    more...


    pics of quotes on friendship. love quotes for a friend
  • love quotes for a friend



  • john2255
    10-21 01:48 PM
    bump





    hot funny friend quotes. funny pics of quotes on friendship. Myspace friendship-quotes
  • Myspace friendship-quotes



  • lj_rr
    09-01 12:31 PM
    It will be good if someone can provide the exact steps.

    Hi
    I have my Labor and 140 approved. (140 approved in Jan 2009)
    But my employer is not ready to provide me with copy of my approved PERM labor and 140. Just like any other employer.
    So I am planning to request both of this by making FOIA request to DOL and USCIS.
    I have done some ground work for that. Now here are my questions.
    1) If I haven�t applied for 485 yet will USCIS/DOL release this document to me?
    Or are both of this employer�s petitions?
    2) I have heard that after six month of 140 approvals it become employee petition.
    How much true is that?
    If anyone like me (who haven�t applied 485 yet) got their copy of labor and 140 through FOIA. Please share your experience.



    more...


    house Friendship Quotes And Poems. pics of quotes on friendship. quotes on friendship and
  • quotes on friendship and



  • baleraosreedhar
    01-08 03:11 PM
    it was in 2006 quota, got her h1 approval document in november, applied in november second week and by dec 2 week got her ssn.

    She was on h4 for the past 3 years and converted to H1 in december officially( as she got her SSN)





    tattoo quotes/friendship-quotes/quot; pics of quotes on friendship. Friendship Quotes Black And
  • Friendship Quotes Black And



  • peer123
    04-04 09:02 AM
    bumping it up... Friends I would like to hear from others.. thanks in advance...



    more...


    pictures funny quotes about friendship. pics of quotes on friendship. Friendship Quotes Comment
  • Friendship Quotes Comment



  • jungalee43
    01-14 02:52 PM
    You asked for any news at all and here is update posted today on immigration-law.com

    "01/14/2007: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Legislation Likely Timeline

    Report indicates that the House and Senate special panel has been working hard to work out the new Comprehensive Immigration Reform Legislative bill. As everyone knows, this panel is led by Sen. McCain and S. Kenndy on the Senate side. It appears that the panel is targeting at introducing the bill first by March and pushing to pass the Senate by April, and the House then takes over the Senate passed bill and attempts to pass it quickly. We will have to wait and see whether or not this scenario will work as planned, but because of the changed political landscape, it is general opinion and concensus in the media and political circles that unlike the tragic experiences in the past few years, it will have a much better chance to make it this time on. If it fails to make it through as scheduled, the chance of the bill will turn slimmer because of the emerging 2008 national election politics and heat of passions involving politics. The AgJOBS bill which will legalize approximately 1.5 million farm workers on H-2A visa status currently receives a very strong support from legislators in both sides of the aisle, even though there is some difference between the White House and the Congress when it comes to the details. It is unknown whether this bill will eventually turn into a part of the CIR. AgJOBS bill is already nicknamed "Temporary Guest Worker" bill!
    As for the Appropriation bills for the federal departments other than Defense and DHS, since Continuing Resolution to temporarily fund these departments will expire on February 15, 2007, there is expected some legislative activity to pass some of the minor immigration bills including H-1B reform as part of the appropriation legislative process. Please stay tuned."

    Hope you feel relaxed for the day





    dresses Myspace friendship-quotes pics of quotes on friendship. cute friendship quotes images
  • cute friendship quotes images



  • jonty_11
    03-26 04:53 PM
    I agree. Sometimes I think I will be a little bit sad when I receive the green card because I would miss this daily excitments! As the saying goes "Its the Journey that matters, not the destination"
    I have to disagree...in this case its the Destination!!!



    more...


    makeup love and friends quotes pics of quotes on friendship. Friendship Quotes And Poems.
  • Friendship Quotes And Poems.



  • kris04
    11-25 08:06 PM
    Hello,

    I joined company B in April and prior to that I was working for company A. Fragoman was company A's attorney. Through company A I had my labor certified, I-140 approved and my 485 was pending for more than 180 days and hence I was able to switch my job using AC21. My job was in the same and similar job classification. The AC21 documents were sent to USCIS in early April by company B's attorney.

    Last week of October, I received my finger printing notice as part of my I-485 process. When I contacted company B's attorney, they never received any courtesy copy for my finger printing notice. Today I called up USCIS customer service to find out the attorney on record for my file. They mentioned that it was still company A's and the courtesy copy was sent to them. I mentioned to the officer that AC21 was filed which had the change in attorney information. She said that they do not have any records of it. She advised me to send a copy of the AC21 forms again along with the G28 documents.

    My question is if company B's attorney send the AC21 documents, will USCIS question why the documents are being sent after 8 months of switching jobs?
    Will this trigger an RFE?

    Please advise.

    This is my personal experience, I filed AC 21 with new G 28 form through a lawyer to update change of attorney on file plus change of employment notification. Later I called customer service several times after 2 months to see if USCIS updated my file, but turned out not updated. Fortunately in August 2008, my I 485 was approved without any RFE and the welcome notice meant for Attorney's was sent to new attorney, the old attorney did not receive it. Bottom line is USCIS is slow in updating your AC 21 request and definitely not update their computer system accessible to USCIS customer service about AC 21 request, however it looks like they add the document to your physical file. Now I am sure in my case USCIS have taken note of AC21 request during approval.


    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris





    girlfriend Friendship Quotes Black And pics of quotes on friendship. Best Friend Quotes
  • Best Friend Quotes



  • sgorla
    06-05 05:42 PM
    The online status of my package on USPS tracking page shows same message as yours. It just struck me that how can a certified mail be delivered to the agency if one is sending it to a PO Box. I mean how can USPS get a delivery signature from a real person if the address is not a physical address, but a PO Box number. Any thoughts?

    I dont know if other Folks have seen the same thing. My renewal EAD application has reached Texas (TSC) today June 5th around noon by USPS Express Mail but the status says

    Status: Notice Left

    We attempted to deliver your item at 11:16 AM on June 5, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

    The address where i sent is
    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    P.O. Box 851041
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

    Any clue what may be going on - this is another round of fun :confused:





    hairstyles love quotes for a friend pics of quotes on friendship. Quotes About Friends Changing.
  • Quotes About Friends Changing.



  • vxg
    06-04 09:21 AM
    The new bill does not care about STEM. The only qualification you need is a degree in ILLEGAL immigration.





    vinzak
    04-20 06:09 PM
    Hello all,

    I filed for EAD renewal at TSC in early Jan 11. My current EAD expires end of April. I am just wondering how long TSC is currently taking to renew EADs.

    Any experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.


    FYI, I received my EAD on Monday. So from application to receiving 105 days.

    Took a call to the service number, scheduling an infopass appointment and a letter from my lawyer.

    I think the best thing to do is setup an infopass as soon as you are eligible. I believe they do some legwork before the appt like enquiring with the EAD officer etc. before the appointment. I cancelled the infopass the day before the appointment since my online status had changed to post decision activity.





    GCplease
    08-16 02:52 PM
    I guess we dont have a choice but to pay.

    Thank you all for your advise.

    One more thing, no form G-28 was given to me to sign. What does this mean?

    That is strange. When a legal attorney represents you, you should sign G-28 authorizing the attorney to act on your behalf. Check with the attorney.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment