Thursday, June 9, 2011

recent victoria beckham pictures

images Victoria Beckham Recent Pics. recent victoria beckham pictures. [lang_en]Victoria Beckham#39;s
  • [lang_en]Victoria Beckham#39;s



  • needhelp!
    10-24 10:34 AM
    for gary!





    wallpaper [lang_en]Victoria Beckham#39;s recent victoria beckham pictures. 2009: Victoria Beckham
  • 2009: Victoria Beckham



  • EB2_Jun03_dude
    11-29 03:55 PM
    I am assuming there should be a problem at the POE





    recent victoria beckham pictures. Victoria Beckham#39;s Fitness
  • Victoria Beckham#39;s Fitness



  • jasonmc86
    07-27 06:55 AM
    I've also found that the dataset actually updates inside the program so that seems to be working alright however just the writing of any xml file after a openFileDialog is used doesnt seem to write.





    2011 2009: Victoria Beckham recent victoria beckham pictures. Victoria Beckham For Men
  • Victoria Beckham For Men



  • surabhi
    05-21 09:54 AM
    from one of the attorneys. Not sure if anything changed in past 18 months.

    Attorney_13
    Attorney posted December 08, 2006 03:06 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If one has an approved I-140, the priority date of that approval is "locked-in" so to speak and can be used for future cases. Normal proof one would want to have for when s/he is filing a new PERM case with a new I-140, is a copy of that previous approval notice, though sometimes it is possible to use the on-line status print out. To carry over the priority date it is not necessary that the two positions be similar, or even that they be in the same preference category. One can be EB3 and the other EB2.


    Attorney_13
    Attorney posted December 20, 2006 05:00 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What happens in retaining a priority date where the I-140 is revoked is unclear. While there are regulations that state that you would no longer be able to carry over the priority date if the I-140 is revoked, there is a USCIS memorandum that states that only where the I-140 is revoked for misrepresentation or fraud are you not able to carry it over. The USCIS seems to be following the memorandum consistently though it does not have the force of law. It is not necessary that the positions between the first I-140 and the new subsequent I-140 be same or similar in any way. The DOL does not determine if a priority date will transfer. That is a determination by the USCIS. The language in the regulations is "shall" be transferred, rather than being discretionary.



    more...


    recent victoria beckham pictures. Victoria Beckham Short Hair vs
  • Victoria Beckham Short Hair vs



  • arihant
    06-01 11:13 PM
    Guys I had started this thread for people who have already filed for I485 and are waiting for a visa number. I am surprised at how this thread has been altered with a poll and the kind of posts people are making.

    purplehazea,

    I started the other thread with the poll. I do not know how the two threads morphed together:confused:





    recent victoria beckham pictures. naked Victoria Beckham.
  • naked Victoria Beckham.



  • sripk
    05-17 07:49 PM
    I have a question though. If your new Job duties are 50% different then won't it affect your pending i485 application as AC21 requires new job to be same or similar to keep I485 valid? Also, Any new job will be similar and wondering if switching to a different company will help in this case? Will they be able to file a new EB2 PERM LC for me or will i get same response that i got from present company?



    more...


    recent victoria beckham pictures. victoria beckham new
  • victoria beckham new



  • meridiani.planum
    07-28 02:48 AM
    My friend who is a contractor in the company where I am working, is right now on H1B. He is a very hard worker and cheerful fellow. My employer (among big5 tech companies in US) offered him fulltime position.

    His EAD is going to be expired soon, as he is a july 07 filer. He is worried that if he joins my employer at this point, and if he doesn't get his EAD renewed in time, he would be in trouble.

    He already sent papers for renew but haven't heard back. After six weeks, his current EAD will expire.

    can anyone guide, what are his options? my employer will not file H1B. is there anything like interim EAD?

    if his EAD has been pending for 90 days, USCIS says you can enquire about getting an interim EAD. I dont know of anyone recently who has got an interim EAD though...

    Having said that, how long back did he apply for the renewal and at what center? Based on some stats NSC is taking anywhere from 60 to 90 days for EAD approval (even mine has now been pending for over 4 weeks). TSC has been faster. So if its NSC, and its <90 days, hang on a bit, you might just get the approval soon.





    2010 Victoria Beckham#39;s Fitness recent victoria beckham pictures. Victoria Beckham Recent Pics.
  • Victoria Beckham Recent Pics.



  • ishakapoor
    02-16 01:56 PM
    I don't understand ur reply. I haven't asked question of maintaining legal status. I am maintaining legal status. My question is very simple.
    What documents are required for COS from H1 to H4?
    Where is this question of maintaining legal status coming from?



    more...


    recent victoria beckham pictures. Victoria Beckham in
  • Victoria Beckham in



  • tdasara
    08-21 04:08 PM
    Also does anyone have any information on revenue thru 'Google Adsense' when on H1b?





    hair Victoria Beckham For Men recent victoria beckham pictures. Victoria Beckham Marc Jacobs
  • Victoria Beckham Marc Jacobs



  • gcapply
    09-15 10:48 AM
    hi is there any hope for eb-2 india?since its has retrogressed,can we expect any forward movement in the next few months?is there any chance of further retrogression?are there too many cases coming out of back log centres?
    my case r got cleared from backlog centre few months back and i-140 recently approved,my pd is oct 2002 eb-2.iam so unlucky for the past so many yrs ,now that its approved i dont have a chance to apply for 485 as dates retrogressed.is there any hope in the next few months for a forward movement?by 2007 oct eb-2 will it be able to reach atleast 2003 end or 2004 begining?



    more...


    recent victoria beckham pictures. her new friends Victoria
  • her new friends Victoria



  • Jamin
    08-15 09:31 PM
    The receipt number will start either with SRC or LIN depending on whether it is Texas or Nebraska.

    hi,
    where do we get to read the receipt number from the back of the check ?..i see so many ppl write that they cud get the receipt number from the back of the check and with that the cud track the fate of receipt notice.The back of my cleared check has so many numbers but they are all overlapping and unreadable.Do any1 else has the same issue?
    can any1 tell what is the window period b ween check clearance and recipt notice?
    Thanks.





    hot Victoria Beckham Short Hair vs recent victoria beckham pictures. Victoria Beckham In dVb By
  • Victoria Beckham In dVb By



  • ksrk
    08-14 08:08 PM
    Hi Omved,
    You need one of the two documents (H1B stamp in passport or valid AP) to return to the US - that is simple. I agree with you that planning travel in anticipation of AP renewal is very dicey.

    Your best bet would be to get your H1B stamp at a US Consulate (in India or Canada). My personal experience has been great at the US Consulate in Vancouver (but as you must know by now, there are no guarantees when it comes to immigration matters). The first step, of course, is to look for appointments in these consulates. No matter where, the process is lengthy but not impossible.

    Not to scare you, but a colleague's application for H1B stamp got "picked" for extensive security check the last time he was in India (applied at the US Consulate in Delhi).

    BTW, the law requires you to be in the US only when the AP (renewal or otherwise) is filed; not till you receive it in hand. So if you make all necessary arrangements for your H1B stamp, you can leave after the I-131 is filed.

    -K

    DISCLAIMER: Not legal advice - based on personal anecdotes, opinions and preferences.



    more...


    house NEW YORK (AP) – Victoria recent victoria beckham pictures. victoria beckham liquid
  • victoria beckham liquid



  • crazyghoda
    09-09 10:09 AM
    You don't need SSN to apply for a passport for a baby.

    Where did you hear that from? The passport application form has a field for the SSN and I dont think its optional.

    We had our baby last month but SSN in IL takes 12 weeks and they refused to give it over the phone. I dont think I have much of a choice but to wait it out till I get the SSN to be able to plan any trip to India to see the grandparents.

    If you have any link that states that SSN is optional for passport, please let me know.





    tattoo naked Victoria Beckham. recent victoria beckham pictures. and Victoria Beckham
  • and Victoria Beckham



  • optimystic
    04-24 02:38 AM
    Please see my signature for details. Good luck to all of you.

    Congrats gccube !!

    I was following your posts. Your case profile is very similar to mine as can be seen in my signature (Actually my PD is couple of months earlier than yours !! But my RD at NSC is later than yours at TSC)
    I am hoping I will hear good news soon as well.



    more...


    pictures victoria beckham new recent victoria beckham pictures. Her recent lean figure has to
  • Her recent lean figure has to



  • vijayam
    09-15 04:59 PM
    Hi,

    I am a F1 student and am on OPT now. I got my H1B visa approved from Oct-1 2006 to Sep-30 2009.

    But my school said I cannot get my degree certificate till December 2006.
    My question is when I apply for my Green card will I be considered into EB2 list or EB3 list. On what basis will this be decided.

    Please suggest.

    Thank you,
    Vijaya.





    dresses Victoria Beckham In dVb By recent victoria beckham pictures. recent victoria beckham pictures. victoria beckham hair 2009.
  • recent victoria beckham pictures. victoria beckham hair 2009.



  • askreddy
    02-23 10:38 AM
    Hi

    We are in AOS pending status.iam on EAD.

    After seeing the economy Iam planning to send my wife to india. She is pregnant ( 2 months).
    Now I have job and in future if I get into any trouble with project Etc.. I need to pay the medical insurance and will have lot of financial issues.

    How difficult is to bring new infant to US from India while our AOS is pending and apply 485.
    ( Visito visa Etc..)

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Victoria Beckham in recent victoria beckham pictures. NEW YORK (AP) – Victoria
  • NEW YORK (AP) – Victoria



  • adibhatla
    04-01 06:04 PM
    In your denial letter you must have gotten explanation as to why this is a straight denial instead of RFE.

    The letter clearly states "Form I-485 states you must submit initial evidence with your application. Initial evidence includes: criminal history, birth certificate, copy of passport, photos, biometrics, police clearances, medical examination, Form G-325A Biographic Information Sheets, Affidavit of Support/Employment Letter, evidence of eligibility and derivative status eligilibity.

    In my case the I485 was denied on the grounds of missing G325A biographic information sheets, but in reality I had applied it with the 485 forms.

    And as you can see from their explanation there is no way except to raise an MTR before the commissioner.

    I strongly suspect that there is no way we can track on the above forms/documentation. The USCIS is playing dirty games of minting money from us. If you see the other forms such as EAD, AP, I485, I140 all have a SRC no. associated to them, these additional documentation can be shredded in their offices and there is not a way to prove our point that we indeed applied them together with the I485.

    The only option is to go with the MTR and hope for the best.

    By the way my MTR was approved approximately 6 weeks after I applied the MTR but haven't still gotten the approval notice. Waiting on it.

    I will you good luck.



    Gurus,

    my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.

    the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
    1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
    2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
    3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.

    so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
    any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.

    thanks,





    girlfriend and Victoria Beckham recent victoria beckham pictures. Filed under: Beckham, Posh,
  • Filed under: Beckham, Posh,



  • dilipb
    02-13 11:30 AM
    My 485 receipt Date is July 5, 2007. Today i got a mail saying they have sent an RFE on my 485 App. It could be for Original Employment Letter as i sent a copy of the letter.

    FYI my PD is Sep, 2006 EB2 India

    This does mean that they are processing applications since processing date has jumped to 18/19 july 2007. But I think even if you furnish missing information to them, they will say everything is okay, but since currently PD is not current, they will just keep your application ASIDE. and continue processing other applications. They will really give us a GC - I DONT KNOW WHEN....I am seriously thing 2-3-4-5 years!

    SAD.





    hairstyles her new friends Victoria recent victoria beckham pictures. Victoria Beckham#39;s rep
  • Victoria Beckham#39;s rep



  • DSJ
    05-30 12:34 PM
    Fee and Bee, there is some relation
    ==============
    already discussed- admin





    abracadabra
    07-15 03:41 PM
    I have the same question. If somebody knows please let us know

    I wonder if MSNBC, CNN, FOX ever covered any of legal immigrants stand against the present immigration mess. I don't see any news about the flower campaign, about visa bulletin fiasco, or even the rallies that we have been doing? The fight has been very strong and unity is finally in place.

    Am I missing something here? Most of us sent so many mails to these bigwigs and nobody showed our news and plight on their news?





    ssterian01
    07-07 04:38 PM
    Quickly, this is what I know so far. If you bring your wife here on H4 and then decide to work on EAD you will have to change her to F1 before you stop your H1B.
    This is because she will have to be in status to aply for change of status (H4 to F1). Howeve she will be stuck in US after she will be on F1, because no US Emabassy will not stamp her F1 visa in India or elsewhere is you are in US and have applied for GC
    So, no problme if she comes on H4, then switches to F1 (while you are still on H1B) and stays on F1 until your dates get current and you add her on your app. After she gets F1 from H4 though, she has to stay in the US



    No comments:

    Post a Comment