nandakumar
03-06 09:41 PM
Faxed
wallpaper you love punk short hairstyles; punk short hairstyles. punk short hairstyles

bbenhill
11-13 08:51 PM
I believe whenever you apply H1 or H4 in US, you will get new I-94 so you don't need to go outside US.
#3 : no, only show H1B approval from ur spouse.
#4 : I don't know about 60 days rule but this is like chicken and egg situation. to get paid (using H1), you will need to have SSN. if you don't get paid then you are violating ur H1 condition. so I believe the reasonable answer is you have to get SSN and a project so you can get paid and stay using H1B status (if not revert to H4 asap).
#5 : I believe you are not out of status but you are violating H1 condition.
But again, Please check with ur attorney since I am not an attorney.
Sorry if my answers will scare you a bit.
Regards,
I came to USA in March-2009 on H4 visa, I have H4 visa stamp on my passport valid till 2011 which is my husband�s valid H1 date. Then i applied for H1B through one of consulting companies. I got H1B approval in June-2009. I am searching for the project from June-2009 but, don't have project till date. So now i wanted to change my status again from H1B to H4. I believe my H1B is automatically activated on 1st Oct 2009. I still don�t have any paychecks since I did not get the project and haven�t yet applied for SSN.
So my questions are,
1.Can I apply for visa status change from H1B to H4 in USA or
a. I need to go outside USA and reapply for H4 visa in my home country or
b.just go outside USA and enter back with my current H4 on my passport which is valid until 2011?
2. Is there any alternative that I can apply for status change from H1B to H4 immediately in USA to continue my H4 visa again and can get H4 visa stamp in future when I will go outside USA?
3. Do I need to show paystubs from Oct-2009 while applying for H4 COS in USA while filling the form?
4. Is there a 60 day rule during which I need to apply for my SSN? What would happen if I delay applying for my SSN?
5. Under what scenarios and When would I be considered out of status?
Thank You in advance.
Arpu
#3 : no, only show H1B approval from ur spouse.
#4 : I don't know about 60 days rule but this is like chicken and egg situation. to get paid (using H1), you will need to have SSN. if you don't get paid then you are violating ur H1 condition. so I believe the reasonable answer is you have to get SSN and a project so you can get paid and stay using H1B status (if not revert to H4 asap).
#5 : I believe you are not out of status but you are violating H1 condition.
But again, Please check with ur attorney since I am not an attorney.
Sorry if my answers will scare you a bit.
Regards,
I came to USA in March-2009 on H4 visa, I have H4 visa stamp on my passport valid till 2011 which is my husband�s valid H1 date. Then i applied for H1B through one of consulting companies. I got H1B approval in June-2009. I am searching for the project from June-2009 but, don't have project till date. So now i wanted to change my status again from H1B to H4. I believe my H1B is automatically activated on 1st Oct 2009. I still don�t have any paychecks since I did not get the project and haven�t yet applied for SSN.
So my questions are,
1.Can I apply for visa status change from H1B to H4 in USA or
a. I need to go outside USA and reapply for H4 visa in my home country or
b.just go outside USA and enter back with my current H4 on my passport which is valid until 2011?
2. Is there any alternative that I can apply for status change from H1B to H4 immediately in USA to continue my H4 visa again and can get H4 visa stamp in future when I will go outside USA?
3. Do I need to show paystubs from Oct-2009 while applying for H4 COS in USA while filling the form?
4. Is there a 60 day rule during which I need to apply for my SSN? What would happen if I delay applying for my SSN?
5. Under what scenarios and When would I be considered out of status?
Thank You in advance.
Arpu

eb3retro
09-09 05:23 PM
can you show me a single post in IV that states that they have travelled after applying for AP, and come back with an AP. May be I missed it.
the rule states that you have to be present in the country when you apply for AP. It does not say anything on where you need to be when it is approved. There are many cases where the applicant left the US to have the document mailed or taken along with someone to the person out of the US. The applicants on return were not asked anything. It was business as usual.
the rule states that you have to be present in the country when you apply for AP. It does not say anything on where you need to be when it is approved. There are many cases where the applicant left the US to have the document mailed or taken along with someone to the person out of the US. The applicants on return were not asked anything. It was business as usual.
2011 short goth hairstyles punk
mhtanim
09-20 11:26 PM
Thanks for the info. how about areas like simivalley, santa clarita, do you get houses for 300 to 350 and
And also around bay area- san roman, liver moore are they good neighbourhood. Also which has more jobs in datawarehousing is it LA or bayarea.
House prices in California have fallen significantly this year. However, they are still out of reach for most of the first time buyers. Simi Valley and Santa Clarita are nice places to live but still quite expensive. You may be able to find a townhouse for the range that you have mentioned. Please browse www.realtor.com and run some searches by cities to get an idea.
Remember, it's very difficult to get a loan nowadays. The lender will now check how much you really make. The general rule for qualifying a loan is that you need to make at least 1/3rd per year of the house that you are buying. For example: if you make $50K a year, you can qualify for a mortgage up to $50K*3=$150K and not more than that.
Good luck on your search.
And also around bay area- san roman, liver moore are they good neighbourhood. Also which has more jobs in datawarehousing is it LA or bayarea.
House prices in California have fallen significantly this year. However, they are still out of reach for most of the first time buyers. Simi Valley and Santa Clarita are nice places to live but still quite expensive. You may be able to find a townhouse for the range that you have mentioned. Please browse www.realtor.com and run some searches by cities to get an idea.
Remember, it's very difficult to get a loan nowadays. The lender will now check how much you really make. The general rule for qualifying a loan is that you need to make at least 1/3rd per year of the house that you are buying. For example: if you make $50K a year, you can qualify for a mortgage up to $50K*3=$150K and not more than that.
Good luck on your search.
more...
immi_seeker
10-05 12:43 AM
This Thread is to start the ball rolling for meet & greet for Arizona members. Arizona memebers especially the folks living in phoenix/Chandler/Gilbert/Mesa/Tempe area , if interested pls come forward and post on this thread.
We could setup something in the near future (some weekend or friday)on october itself ) so we can get to know each other and discuss about any future course of action from a state chapter perspective.
We could setup something in the near future (some weekend or friday)on october itself ) so we can get to know each other and discuss about any future course of action from a state chapter perspective.
GooblyWoobly
09-25 03:19 PM
Let me clarify point 3) again
I told it because the same way my spouse received SSN# < 10days but those people will say it take minimum 15days or so.But before you go to SSN office you need proof of EAD approval or best is EAD card,passport handly.
HTH,
No, No. Your answer was perfectly correct. But the OP had asked this:
"Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?"
So, I thought he is probably asking if there is any time limit by which you have to get SSN or you don't get SSN at all.
It's better to apply ASAP. In my wife's case, after her H1 came along, we just took two weeks to apply after she started working. The result was, at the end of the month, we were in a legal limbo. The company (one of the big companies in the valley) couldn't pay her because she doesn't have her SSN. The company cannot keep the money as she is legally employed, and has worked. So, not paying her that month will break the H1B terms. Luckily for us, SSN arrived on 29th of that month!!
I told it because the same way my spouse received SSN# < 10days but those people will say it take minimum 15days or so.But before you go to SSN office you need proof of EAD approval or best is EAD card,passport handly.
HTH,
No, No. Your answer was perfectly correct. But the OP had asked this:
"Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?"
So, I thought he is probably asking if there is any time limit by which you have to get SSN or you don't get SSN at all.
It's better to apply ASAP. In my wife's case, after her H1 came along, we just took two weeks to apply after she started working. The result was, at the end of the month, we were in a legal limbo. The company (one of the big companies in the valley) couldn't pay her because she doesn't have her SSN. The company cannot keep the money as she is legally employed, and has worked. So, not paying her that month will break the H1B terms. Luckily for us, SSN arrived on 29th of that month!!
more...
Nov2004
08-26 01:08 PM
Bump^^^^
can you please let us know some details. I am in the same situation.
Nov2004, eb3, i140 approved and i485 applied.
1. What happens to the present ead, after filing the new i140.
2.after i140 do we have to apply for new i485?
can you please let us know some details. I am in the same situation.
Nov2004, eb3, i140 approved and i485 applied.
1. What happens to the present ead, after filing the new i140.
2.after i140 do we have to apply for new i485?
2010 2011 Sale Of Short Hair Styles

neha_garg123
01-08 07:20 PM
You will only be counted against the cap once unless your 6 year limit of H-1 is over and you are out of US for another year. So no problems you can file for your new H-1. Just make sure you send a copy of the old H-1 approval copy as well to prove you are already counted towards cap.
Thanks a lot!!
Thanks a lot!!
more...
sniffing
08-10 11:54 AM
on the same line i have a question about adding my Spouse to my 485 when she on F1 Status. Will this cause any issues? Please share your thoughts
Thanks..
Thanks..
hair liberal short Punk Rock dye
johny120
08-23 11:32 AM
No, I do not have a EAD or AP. I did not apply for them. I am planning to keep extending my H1 and not get into the hassle of EAD and AP every year.
more...
ikass
05-29 08:35 AM
Even if we can get one of these, especially, Item #3 passed will provide relief to many candidates.
For example, we can request Congress to amend to "Allow USCIS to issue 3 year EAD along with I140 Approval."
Can IV help pass this request on Advocacy days?
For example, we can request Congress to amend to "Allow USCIS to issue 3 year EAD along with I140 Approval."
Can IV help pass this request on Advocacy days?
hot short punk hairstyles. Short Punk Hairstyles Ideas 06
raysaikat
05-24 04:01 PM
Hi,
My H1 B is expiring on 30 Sep 2010. I have not started my green card process. Is it too late to start now?
You can start your green card any time. The initial part is your employer's responsibility. So you have nothing to lose.
Can I get extension based on number of days I have been out of country in last 6 years.? (119 days)
Yes.
If I include that is it still late to start and not worth my time and money? What are my options? If I leave the country and come back after 1 year, I will be counted for the H1 B quota?
You will be subject to quota again, but your H1-B clock will be reset (i.e., you will again get 6 more years).
I have MS in CSE from univsersity in USA. My husband applied for GC and I have dependent EAD till Oct 2010 but then he moved out of USA last year and got H4 to come visit. Is that application still valid for me to be able to get EAD extension?
If the primary's GC application is active, then the dependent's EAD is still valid.
Can he still come back on H1 B or EAD? Any help/advice on my situation will be very helpful.
Thanks!
If your husband gets his own H1-B, then he can still come back on H1-B. As long as the GC application is active (no decision made, not withdrawn, etc.), then you can still be on EAD while the primary is on H1-B.
My H1 B is expiring on 30 Sep 2010. I have not started my green card process. Is it too late to start now?
You can start your green card any time. The initial part is your employer's responsibility. So you have nothing to lose.
Can I get extension based on number of days I have been out of country in last 6 years.? (119 days)
Yes.
If I include that is it still late to start and not worth my time and money? What are my options? If I leave the country and come back after 1 year, I will be counted for the H1 B quota?
You will be subject to quota again, but your H1-B clock will be reset (i.e., you will again get 6 more years).
I have MS in CSE from univsersity in USA. My husband applied for GC and I have dependent EAD till Oct 2010 but then he moved out of USA last year and got H4 to come visit. Is that application still valid for me to be able to get EAD extension?
If the primary's GC application is active, then the dependent's EAD is still valid.
Can he still come back on H1 B or EAD? Any help/advice on my situation will be very helpful.
Thanks!
If your husband gets his own H1-B, then he can still come back on H1-B. As long as the GC application is active (no decision made, not withdrawn, etc.), then you can still be on EAD while the primary is on H1-B.
more...
house Short Punk Mohawk Hairstyles
kurtz_wolfgang
08-14 11:39 PM
Hello Gurus,
This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.
Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.
Please help me.:confused::confused::confused:
This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.
Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.
Please help me.:confused::confused::confused:
tattoo punk rock hairstyle, short
sandy_anand
01-24 10:09 AM
Guys, sorry I do not understand the numbers very well. Assuming the same amount of spillover numbers for 2011, what will be the status of EB2 by December-2011??
Thanks,
Prasad.
If EB2-India receives around 20000 visas in 2011, the EB2-India priority dates could move to between Feb 2007 and April 2007 depending on EB3-EB2 upgrades.
Thanks,
Prasad.
If EB2-India receives around 20000 visas in 2011, the EB2-India priority dates could move to between Feb 2007 and April 2007 depending on EB3-EB2 upgrades.
more...
pictures Punk Emo Hairstyle
WillIBLucky
11-17 12:19 PM
if EB reform is discussed as a part of CIR in 2007, i am sure it will be 2008 by the time they start implementing it and 2009 by the time you will see any tangible benefits from it. CIR is not something that will be discussed and approved in a month. After CIR is approved (thats big if) it will take a few months for CIS to come up with the guidelines and prepare itself to handle the increased work load. Look for substantial delays.
IMO, Our best hope is if EB relief is picked up earlier and approved on its own before they talk about CIR.
SKIL is the best bet for us. Hopefully we will see it being discussed soon in Senate.
IMO, Our best hope is if EB relief is picked up earlier and approved on its own before they talk about CIR.
SKIL is the best bet for us. Hopefully we will see it being discussed soon in Senate.
dresses punk short hairstyles for; punk short hairstyles. Punk Short Hairstyles

ps57002
09-15 09:53 PM
both employer and lawyer know in my case...it's not a problem. My supervisor supported me on it...
more...
makeup short Punk Mohawk Hairstyles
tinku01
07-17 10:29 AM
My details-
PD -June 2004, India
I-140 - approved Feb, 2007
CP applied - Aug, 2007
PD -June 2004, India
I-140 - approved Feb, 2007
CP applied - Aug, 2007
girlfriend Related short hairstyles
hotammo
08-04 08:15 AM
Looks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.
I am a July 2nd Filer, not only waiting but have had no LUDs on 485 after 2 FP's (one for last year's EAD and one for EAD renewal this year.)
I do not know if name check is cleared.
I am a July 2nd Filer, not only waiting but have had no LUDs on 485 after 2 FP's (one for last year's EAD and one for EAD renewal this year.)
I do not know if name check is cleared.
hairstyles Short punk hairstyles
coopheal
09-07 03:17 PM
Looks like (in my case) after waiting for more than 5 years it will still take 3-4 years. I am mad :mad:
Yes where is my green card?
Yes where is my green card?
gcseeker28
07-29 09:26 AM
Thank you gc_1000_waats, My attorney also suggested the same as you had mentioned.
So, what is the difference between filing MTR and re-filing after it is declined? Why can't everybody whose h-1 petition has been declined, re-file for H-1 rather than going through the tedious path of MTR?
So, what is the difference between filing MTR and re-filing after it is declined? Why can't everybody whose h-1 petition has been declined, re-file for H-1 rather than going through the tedious path of MTR?
jettu77
07-17 06:40 PM
So, they were decided on July 13th itself...
Department of State Publication 9514
CA/VO:July 13, 2007
Department of State Publication 9514
CA/VO:July 13, 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment