Monday, May 9, 2011

1970 Dodge Challenger R T

1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 dodge challenger r/t
  • 1970 dodge challenger r/t



  • opeter
    May 6, 02:53 AM
    Actually you all forget something: Windows 8 (or whatever it will be) is being made for ARM too ... :)





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T



  • andyx3x
    Apr 20, 12:35 AM
    This will definitely be the first iteration of the iPhone that I will pass on. It's certainly not much of an upgrade from the iPhone 4.





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger RT
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger RT



  • bousozoku
    Nov 23, 06:00 AM
    Yeah, I have too, but I don't buy it, really. If you look at Apple's products aimed at professionals/businesses, they're exclusively either Macs or software/software houses they've acquired. I don't think Apple is likely to break with the success it has had offering consumer hardware like the iPod. The iTV will follow in that tradition.

    For the record, I really like PalmOS. It does what it's supposed to do very well. What concerns me is the way the companies (or have they reamalgamated now?) are being led in a strange direction - the move to Windows Mobile looks to me like Palm/Palmsource trying to hedge their bets rather than properly marketing what they have had going for them all these years. Time will tell whether it's a good business decision, and whether the PalmOS survives at all. I, for one, hope that it does.

    If I remember correctly, Palm software and products were originally developed by a group of ex-Apple employees, weren't they? I think they're the same faction that struck out for a bit by starting Handspring (later brought back into the fold).

    I like PalmOS too, though I cannot decide on a device to replace my Handspring Visor Deluxe. I wanted the Treo 700p but it's too expensive. The 680p looks a better price but still a bit expensive and out of sync with my phone timeframe. A scratch-and-dent Tungsten T|X looks good, though.

    As far as I know, the people who started Palm (and later, Handspring), Jeff Hawkins and Donna Dubinsky, didn't work for Apple. However, I've seen some people who credit Trip Hawkins, but he was the man who started Electronic Arts and he did work for Apple. I expect that when the Newton team was disbanded, they went to Palm or Handspring.

    The WinCE, errr Mobile...something Pocket something else versions are designed for complete compatibility but have been said to lack certain things that the PalmOS versions have--and vice versa, I suppose.





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. Dodge Challenger: 1970-1974,
  • Dodge Challenger: 1970-1974,



  • kirk26
    Aug 3, 12:00 PM
    It's not scientific at all. No way in hell is it scientific. I should know, I'm a scientist, got a degree and everything.


    I'm keeping this for my quote. Classic!





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger RT.
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger RT.



  • thetexan
    Mar 29, 02:54 PM
    Yo! check out this key clause to Amazon's Terms Of Use >

    5.2.Our Right to Access Your Files.
    You give us the right to access, retain, use and disclose your account information and Your Files: to provide you with technical support and address technical issues; to investigate compliance with the terms of this Agreement, enforce the terms of this Agreement and protect the Service and its users from fraud or security threats; or as we determine is necessary to provide the Service or comply with applicable law.

    WTF ???!!!


    Access to Your Account and Content

    You acknowledge and agree that Apple may access, use, preserve and/or disclose your account information and Content if legally required to do so or if we have a good faith belief that such access, use, disclosure, or preservation is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process or request; (b) enforce these TOS, including investigation of any potential violation thereof; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property or safety of Apple, its users or the public as required or pemitted by law.


    http://www.apple.com/legal/mobileme/en/terms.html

    Apple and Amazon have similar statement in their TOS when it comes to cloud storage. In fact they're so similar I wouldn't be surprised if they both used the same legal team to write their TOS.

    There goes Amazon copying Apple again!





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger R T Hemi
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger R T Hemi



  • LegendKillerUK
    Mar 28, 09:54 AM
    Due to moving countries for a year I had to stick with my iPhone 3G. When I get home again in the summer I'd rather not be buying into a year old device. :(





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 426
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 426



  • vincenz
    Mar 27, 07:04 AM
    This would be very bad if true :(





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T



  • finalcut
    Apr 20, 05:58 AM
    if the faster processor is the only upgrade, then I wont change my iphone 4 to 5 just like I did from 3G to 3GS. My wife will just wait more on my iphone 4 hehe





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger RT
  • 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger RT



  • Floris
    Apr 20, 01:41 AM
    I honestly can not imagine why.

    This is the 3gs to the 3th gen iPhone?

    Man, imagine just buying one from verizon, don't you feel f* for not waiting a month.

    Useless for them to release another one this year. Enjoy the spoils of everybody buying it. And release a 'real worthy' upgrade to iPhone5 for early 2012 release.





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. Heres exactly what my engine
  • Heres exactly what my engine



  • Digital Skunk
    Apr 18, 03:32 PM
    Wow, that does look familiar!

    It looks just like the original Palm UI....

    Maybe HP should sue Samsung instead :rolleyes:

    --t

    Wrong... Apple didn't invent the concept of the touch UI, they bought most of what they have and own very little rights to it.

    Dang it!

    Ya'll beat me too it.

    It's nice to know though, that there are some at Macrumors that actually KNOW where Apple got most of their "innovation" from.

    And I hope no one goes mentioning the Newton . . . when a simple Wikipedia search will do.





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T SE
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T SE



  • dernhelm
    Aug 11, 11:17 AM
    apple needs to introduce a computer which is between the mac mini and the mac pro tower.

    I want a mini tower, with 2 pci slots. you know something in the price range of $899-999 usd.

    where i can upgrade the graphics card or order it with a better graphics card.

    Some of us do not want to be tied to the imac screen/body. I love to be able to upgrade my own computer's graphics card.

    Cmon apple. give us a mid tier system we can upgrade ourselves. The Macmini just doesnt cut it. virtually the only thing in that we can chance is the CPU, Memory or hard drive.

    The mini and macbook seem destined to use onboard video for the near (foreseeable) future. That's one of the differentiators Apple is using on those "consumer" brands.

    When you think about it, it isn't unreasonable, if updating the iMac's video card weren't such a herculean effort, you could just point "pro-sumers" at the iMac, or 15" macbook.

    The real problem is that they made video card upgrades on the iMac very difficult.





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. Mark Wylie#39;s 1970 Dodge
  • Mark Wylie#39;s 1970 Dodge



  • MikeTheC
    Nov 25, 09:49 PM
    To illustrate your point, PalmOne (if that's what the PalmOS Group is called this month...) is doing the aforemnetioned ground-up rewrite of PalmOS now (it should be available to devs soon if they're on schedule) and it's based on Linux. Stable, massively featureful, full PalmOS 5 backward-compatibility, and futureproof.

    Yet the hardware arm of Palm has said it might not buy the new sytem from the software arm. I have to imagine this has to do with posturing/playing the good little beoch to Microsoft. We know what happens to companies which partner with Microsoft... that they have proves prima facia that they're unequipped to run a company.

    I hate to keep dragging my personal employment history into the discussion here, but this is *hardly* the first time this kind of factor has been in play.

    I worked for what was, until (talk about timing!) April 1st of this year, a fully-Sony-staffed technical support facility. We provided tech support for Sony computers, monitors, CLIÉ PDAs, WebTV, Satellite tv, TVs, DVD players, VCRs, phones, all the Business and Professional stuff, etc. Yet (with the exception of B&P), our facility competed for tech-supporting our products with other tech support agencies out there, including our own out-sourced tech support partners.

    Sony frequently would not include their own subsystems (CD-ROMs, DVD-ROMs, writers, etc.) in their own products because they wouldn't (some say "couldn't" but I don't buy that) let themselves have their own inventory cheap enough in a lot of cases. Heck, for that matter, it wasn't until sometime in early 2004 (basically 1 year and change before we all got kicked out) that they switched from 500MHz P3-based Hewlett-Packard desktop computers as our actual "agent workstations" to 3.2GHz P4-based VAIOs. For that matter (and yes this is a rant, but it's also pertinent to this aspect of the discussion) it wasn't until like the last year-and-a-half, maybe not-quite-two-years of our operations that they managed to get more than a handful of current-model Sony computer products into the building AND into the hands of those of us doing the tech support. (The reason for this largely relates to the fact that we as the "tech support" division were the red-headed step-child, and basically a money pit, and we had to actually *buy* our own products at regular retail prices from our manufacturing divisions, instead of them sending them to us.) Now, make of that what you will.

    I go into this to basically say that it doesn't surprise me to see any company playing the "house divided" strategy. The only problem is that it is a losing strategy. Whether religious or not, people should at least look *this* up in the Bible as a basic, common sense 101 lesson on how not to run your personal life or your business. Ah, but I digress...





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. Black 1970 Challenger R/T
  • Black 1970 Challenger R/T



  • iliketyla
    Mar 29, 02:06 PM
    Up to another 50% on what they already cost?

    Well even though my argument was already refuted by the citizens of other continents on here, in a perfect world the products would cost more yes, but we'd also be making more money with employment here in the U.S.

    Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world, and the U.S. makes products that other countries have no interest in buying due to poor quality.





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. Dodge Challenger
  • Dodge Challenger



  • ucfgrad93
    May 5, 11:31 AM
    BTW, searching a room disarms traps, so we should get to a point where our last move is search instead of move, if I understand the rules.

    Agreed.





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger RT
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger RT



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 11, 07:31 AM
    Nobody uses / when writing down by hand (they do when programming on a computer- fine), or at least they shouldn't.

    This wasn't written by hand, it was typed out on a computer. You can save any other arguments you have on the subject, because they don't apply here based on your flawed premise.





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger RT SE
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger RT SE



  • hexor
    Apr 26, 03:06 PM
    Let's not forget, Apple iOS encompasses more then just iPhones. If you included the iPad and iPod Touch which both run Apple iOS then Apple's market share is still ahead of Android.





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger RT SE
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger RT SE



  • KnightWRX
    Mar 28, 10:05 AM
    It's the usual geek misconception of what a device needs. They are all about checklist items. And thus they are missing the fact that a major paradigm shift is occurring in this world where the far larger non-tech audience is now buying tech toys. This audience does not know much about specs, and cares even less. All they care about is cost (Apple is right there in phones), how their apps work (just great on the iPhone), choice of apps (no one has more choice than Apple), and what they have read or heard about (Apple is the advertising leader).

    So geeks will continue to stamp their feet and pout about checklists that Apple is "failing" at. The rest of the world will keep happily using their amazing iPhones.

    And you're missing the fact that it's the Geeks who write the apps that work on the iPhone.

    If the geeks decide the larger customer base elsewhere is more enticing, then you'll start hemorraging developers. Same if the geeks decide that their new project is going to be aimed at more robust hardware.

    In the end, it's all tied together. The specs are an important part of the device, even if the person buying it has no clue what they mean. Developers are Apple's main focus (or should be) as far as iOS goes, and some of the lay people here chanting on and on about paradigms seem to be ignoring it.

    So? Do any of those phones have 1/10th the user experience of the iPhone? Who is standing in line for them? Do you question the speed of the electronics in your TV set? No because it does what it's supposed to do.

    I was talking about Developers, not users. While you may not care your iPhone has a single core SoC, ChAir software might for their next game and decide to simply forgo releasing it on iOS. Again, we're at a tipping point right now, Android has gained fast and offers devices right now that outperform the iOS devices, which might put Apple on the back burner.

    Especially considering that their user base, while not on a single handset, is right now bigger or close to being than iOS's.

    From a developer's perspective, Android is looking good right now. If these trends continue, iOS won't be looking as good as it used to.





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. A 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
  • A 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T



  • YS2003
    Nov 26, 11:41 AM
    I hope this rumor is true. If Apple is going to bring out the Tablet Mac, I would be buying one as long as it is a fully functional computer. I like my Fujitsu Tablet PC; but, it is still Windows-based PC. If Apple is going to market this, I guess their tablet Mac would be a very slick unit. I think non-tablet PC users are quick to dismiss the tablet format without knowing and experiencing it themselves. Fujitsu, Lenovo, Electrovaya, Motion Computer and a few others make a very light weight tablets. I don't like ones from Gateway and Toshiba as their units are way too heavy and chunky (and ugly looking to boot).





    1970 Dodge Challenger R T. 1970 Dodge Challenger Rt
  • 1970 Dodge Challenger Rt



  • QuarterSwede
    Nov 24, 08:13 AM
    Yet the hardware arm of Palm has said it might not buy the new sytem from the software arm.
    That's like shooting yourself in the foot! Morons!





    joefarrell86
    Mar 26, 10:46 PM
    In the keynote, didn't Jobs say 2011 was the year of the iPad 2? I thought that pretty much smashed the rumors of an iPad 3 this year.





    strider42
    Apr 18, 03:51 PM
    They have patents but they HAVE to pursue infringers or they can lose the rights to the patents. That's why you see so many patent lawsuits. Unfortunately, that's just how the system works (in very basic terms).

    You're thinking of trademark law. Patents are awarded for a specific period of time. You can't lose them just because you don't defend them. You can sue at any time.

    Its only trademarks that you have to protect in order to keep them.

    You see so many patent lawsuits because there's money in it and to stifle competition. There is no other reason.





    infobhan
    Jul 31, 05:17 AM
    I'll be VERY surprised if the Apple phone doesn't support Wifi.

    A WiFi phone would be unlikely, in my mind. WiFi is not yet ubiquitous, so this would be of limited usefulness. Furthermore, WiFi is a notorious waster of battery life, and this device will have to be small to be successful.





    LagunaSol
    Apr 18, 05:20 PM
    Can't you just use an image search and prove me wrong? Find me a Galaxy Tab with a rounded back made of plastic, chrome bezel and physical home button. Being a former owner of both the Galaxy Tab and an iPhone 3g I will disagree with you.

    I already posted an image earlier in this thread. The back of a white Galaxy Tab and the back of a white iPhone 3GS. If you don't see them as strikingly similar, I don't know what else to tell you.





    spicyapple
    Nov 22, 01:27 AM
    wasn't it exactly the same story with the ipod?
    It would be fun to speculate what features Apple brings to the iPhone that could revolutionize the cell phone industry? My guess is 1) ease of use in updating contacts, calendar, emails 2) iPod music integration 3) high quality 640x480 mpeg4 videos and 4) leveraging in flash memory pricing



    No comments:

    Post a Comment