Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1984 Chevrolet Camaro

1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 2007 Super Chevy Show - Bow
  • 2007 Super Chevy Show - Bow



  • Built
    Apr 3, 05:53 AM
    The only thing worse than trolls in threads like this are posters (like yourself) who suffer from Yogi Bear Syndrome.

    To say that "virtually every" iPad 2 has a backlight problem simply makes you look like an idiot. There's no way you can know this, and basing your assumption on the number of posts in a forum - be it Apple's or someone else's - just make you look foolish, especially considering most forums are populated by just a few people. The reality is that 99% of iPad 2 users probably don't even know that there is an iPad forum on the internet!

    Case in point: count the number of times YOU'VE posted your BS here, and the 9 or 10 people who bothered to answer you. That's already taken up more than 4 pages by itself. Case rested. :rolleyes:

    ...So what does it say about YOU that you feel the NEED to respond. You sound like another one who needs to get out more.





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1984 Chevrolet Camaro with
  • 1984 Chevrolet Camaro with



  • camomac
    Sep 6, 07:04 PM
    i really hope this is not true, i mean, c'mon for that much money i'd rather buy the DVD.
    so it cost $9.99 - 14.99 for the movie, plus how much more for the wasted space on my hard drive.
    after a while i'll have a $300. drive full of movies, minus the artwork, and have paid way more just to waste hours downloading them... this does not seem to add up.

    netflix seems way more appealing, sorry apple.





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1982 1983 1984 CHEVROLET
  • 1982 1983 1984 CHEVROLET



  • nagromme
    Apr 2, 07:05 PM
    This ad will never work. People want ads that make them feel like teenage boys. I know this from Android ads. Steel and lasers, Apple. Steel and lasers!





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. -1984 Camaro
  • -1984 Camaro



  • wrldwzrd89
    Nov 23, 01:46 PM
    I am now the proud owner of a 4th gen iPod touch. :D





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. vonriggs#39; 1984 Chevrolet Monte
  • vonriggs#39; 1984 Chevrolet Monte



  • dsnort
    Aug 31, 08:45 PM
    It seems like there is so many iPod ideas floating around. Full video iPod, wireless iPod, iPhone. Why not put it all into one machine. I mean it is Apple. They can do what they want.

    I have said this same thing before. An iPhone in the vein of a Treo or Blackberry, utilizing some of the Newton tech, that is also a video iPod! Call it a DLA, (Digital Life Appliance).





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. Chevrolet 1985 Camaro
  • Chevrolet 1985 Camaro



  • jwp1964
    Jan 8, 11:57 AM
    I upgraded a few things in 2010:

    Rancho Quick Lift (2.5 in leveling kit) front
    Rancho RS9000XL shocks for rear
    Rancho wireless controller for suspension
    Bridgestone REVO 2 AT Tires 285/75/17
    Black Nerf Bars
    Black Rhino-lining bedliner





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1984 Chevrolet Camaro picture, exterior
  • 1984 Chevrolet Camaro picture, exterior



  • karlfranz
    Aug 24, 07:44 PM
    I went to buy a Mac Mini (single core) at my local Apple Dealer Wednesday and was told that they didn't have any in stock and that Apple has told them not to place any further orders on the current model. This rumor seems to fall in line with what I experienced.





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1984 Chevy Camaro Z28 Big
  • 1984 Chevy Camaro Z28 Big



  • DMann
    Jan 13, 01:38 PM
    Air = composed of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, trace gases.


    So the 4 products are


    Macbook NITRO
    Macbook OXYO
    Macbook C02
    Macbook GAS

    not to mention:

    MacBook OZONE
    MacBook CO (monoxide)
    MacBook ARGON
    MacBook METHANE
    MacBook HYDROGEN
    MacBook XENON
    MacBook NEON
    MacBook KRYPTON





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
  • 1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z28



  • standingquiet
    Jan 10, 03:49 PM
    Well traded the Subaru today time to get something a bit more sensible so i got a 2007 Ford Focus ST-2.

    Done all the paper work today and pick her up tomorrow afternoon, cant wait.


    Matt





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1984 Chevrolet Camaro with
  • 1984 Chevrolet Camaro with



  • Amazing Iceman
    Apr 21, 01:45 PM
    I trust Apple a lot more than Al Franken.

    Remember, Al Franken voted for legislation that would require, among other privacy violations:
    - All your health care information be reported to the government.
    - All your health care information be kept in a centrallized location.
    - the disclosure of your financial and health care information to the IRS without your notification
    - all busiensses that gather any information about you via the internet (including Apple) to disclose this information to the government upon demand and without a warrant.

    So, Franken can pretend like he cares about privacy, but he's already clearly on the record in thinking that you don't have any privacy when HE wants to find out things about you.

    LOL, and know he's trying to be the #1 Defender of Public Privacy?

    This definitely sounds as a publicity stunt, trying to increase his popularity. Maybe he wants to run for a higher position in the government, perhaps for the Presidency?

    In the end, loosing your iPhone is as bad as loosing your wallet with all your documents, unless you turn on password protection on your iPhone, something you can't do on your wallet.





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1 1984 Chevrolet Camaro 1
  • 1 1984 Chevrolet Camaro 1



  • LeeTom
    Mar 22, 04:11 PM
    October 23rd, 2011 is the iPod's 10th birthday. I bet they will release a version this fall to commemorate it, if not a special edition of some kind. Maybe they'll let Jony do what he did with the 20th anniversary macintosh and make an $8,000 iPod with an OLED display and graphine processor just because they can.





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1983 Chevrolet Camaro Sport
  • 1983 Chevrolet Camaro Sport



  • Deechh
    Nov 26, 05:28 PM
    ....or you can, I don't know, check the image's url to determine where he bought those shirts.........


    Lurchdubious, are you building a glasses case?:p

    /ok, I'll stop now


    Yeah haha, I thought about that after I did it. Everyone has a moment now and then!





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. Title: 1984 CHEVROLET CAMARO. Arizona HP 1984 Chevy Camaro Z28 Police Unit 1:18 Scale. Title: Arizona HP 1984 Chevy Camaro Z28 Police Unit 1:18 Scale
  • Title: 1984 CHEVROLET CAMARO. Arizona HP 1984 Chevy Camaro Z28 Police Unit 1:18 Scale. Title: Arizona HP 1984 Chevy Camaro Z28 Police Unit 1:18 Scale



  • lordonuthin
    Apr 14, 07:33 PM
    Hey twoodcc, when did you sneak past lyzardking, I totally missed it, congrats for making it to 3rd place! And you're at about 1200th place overall, won't be long before you get to 3 digits!





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1984 Chevrolet Camaro
  • 1984 Chevrolet Camaro



  • CPTMONK
    Oct 23, 03:23 PM
    I don't know if this update is imminent. apple.com store still shows macbooks and mbp as shipping within 24 hours....

    when the imac was updated the apple store said 24hrs the day before so it doesnt mean much





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1984 Chevrolet Camaro picture,
  • 1984 Chevrolet Camaro picture,



  • alakazzam
    Jun 22, 01:57 PM
    would be interesting to see it in action. I'm not sure I'd like touching my iMac screen, in fact right now I HATE fingers near my iMac's screen let alone a fingerprint. I'll have to see it before I completely bash it though :)





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. the 1984 Chevrolet Camaro
  • the 1984 Chevrolet Camaro



  • kdarling
    Apr 23, 04:03 PM
    No, I did not mean the traditional GPS. I was referring to the one that the 911 system uses. I don't think that can be turned off.

    If you use an ATT iPhone, E911 doesn't use the phone's GPS.






    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1984 Chevrolet Camaro
  • 1984 Chevrolet Camaro



  • peestandingup
    Jul 15, 12:33 AM
    I usually think Apple makes great decisions, but my guess is that Blu-Ray was a bad one. I think it will ultimately fail with consumers.

    There is A LOT riding on this right now & given Sony's track record with this sorta stuff, im a little concerned. Their PSP (UMD) format is already on its way out & is being discontinued. Not to mention all the other failed Sony formats over the years.

    Now, they announce the PS3 is gonna have that ridiculous price tag of $600, which could have been much cheaper if they didnt include Blu-Ray in every single machine. They should have made it an add-on & gave people a choice instead of shoving it in everyones face. Correct me if im wrong, but dont gamers just wanna play games? You're looking at upwards of $1,000 for the system, a couple games, add-ons, etc. If PS3 fails (which it very well might), then kiss Blu-Ray goodbye.

    Sony is setting themselves up for a huge backlash & I could really care less about them. I just wish Apple wasnt supporting their format.





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. 1984 Chevrolet Camaro
  • 1984 Chevrolet Camaro



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 6, 06:37 PM
    What's stopping you from doing that now?

    I know I have all of my iTMS video backed up to data DVDs...

    I know I won't be spending $10-$15 for anything less than DVD quality though, so I hope there's either a rental model or at least 480p.

    B

    I do backup all of my ipod videos on DVD. I was talking in terms of rentals that so many people are interested in here. Apple would have to implement some sort of copy protection for people who simply want to rent for a few days, so the movies can't be backed up to DVD. Sort of like Divx DVD back in the day. You bought the movie for $5, then after 48 hours it was unusable.

    This brings up another point. There are a lot of "hackers" out there who, I would think, wouldn't have a lot of difficulty breaking encryption or copy protection on the possible movie rentals from iTunes. I think that would be another reason Apple would avoid rentals.





    1984 Chevrolet Camaro. CHEVROLET Camaro Z28 1984
  • CHEVROLET Camaro Z28 1984



  • vand0576
    Sep 1, 01:29 PM
    What is this chin on the iMac that everybody is talking about?

    You. Have. Never. Seen. An. iMac. Have you?





    Unspeaked
    Sep 6, 02:30 PM
    i know this is off topic but are they ever gonna do anything about the outrageous cost of .Mac subscription?

    No.

    ::sigh::





    RaceTripper
    Feb 8, 11:14 AM
    ...Nice M3. Love the Alpine White. I still miss my Carbon Black/Cinammon SMG.





    Lord Blackadder
    Mar 12, 04:22 PM
    EDIT: I forgot to post this earlier: a GM spokesman has denied (http://www.vindy.com/news/2011/feb/22/diesel-cruze-report-refuted/) that the North American Cruze diesel has gotten the green light for production. He seems to imply that GM is waiting to gauge reactions to the existing Cruze lineup before making a decision on a diesel option. So, no new information really. It's obviously a product under consideration, but it seems unlikely we'd see it in showrooms till late next year at the earliest.

    Talking about stolen design.... Hyundai i30... BMW 1 series... look familiar? I swear they have the exact same back panel! BMW had the look first then all of a sudden hyundai made a car that looks like a 1 series from a distance until u get to see the badge

    There is a certain similarity, but I chalk that up mostly to the family resemblance between almost all 5-door hatchbacks, especially in the rear end. Besides, the i30 is a FF economy car while the 1 Series is a FR luxury sport hatch, and many other car manufacturers have been aping BMW's style for decades.





    copykris
    Mar 22, 04:58 PM
    Do people seriously have that many songs?!!! seriously?!!!

    220gb = 50,000 songs?!!!!! That is totally not necessary.

    Apple discontinue that dinosaur! It makes you look bad to just have it on your website.

    this has to be the dumbest thing i've ever read on here

    and i was around when that one guy kept talking about how he 'future-proofed' his mac, so





    NorCalLights
    Nov 27, 11:09 PM
    I'll be shocked if it doesn't have an Apple remote IR receiver and an iSight. Seems pretty logical to me.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment