Monday, May 9, 2011

2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class

2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. Carlsson Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • Carlsson Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • NateEssex
    Sep 27, 10:25 PM
    I just want to confirm that I did send them the $26 donation they asked for from their subscribers. I believe in what they do, even if I disagree with them on this issue (as noted ad naseum in this thread).

    Wow, I think $26 is a bit too high. I would pay $15 max.





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. photo of Mercedes Benz noble
  • photo of Mercedes Benz noble



  • maconservative
    Mar 23, 10:29 AM
    Do people seriously have that many songs?!!! seriously?!!!

    220gb = 50,000 songs?!!!!! That is totally not necessary.

    Apple discontinue that dinosaur! It makes you look bad to just have it on your website.

    This is a bit presumptuous.





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. 2008 MERCEDES-BENZ S550
  • 2008 MERCEDES-BENZ S550



  • JFreak
    Jul 14, 12:41 AM
    I think is too early for either HDDVD or Blue-Ray

    I think Blu-Ray should have been out 3 years ago. There have been HD displays for reasonable price for some time now, but nothing to really use them with. 3 years ago you would probably have been right saying it's too early, but still IMHO it would have been great if Blu-Ray were released together with the G5's.

    It's so sad to think that Blu-Ray shouldn't be here now, because it is still rather expensive. Everything is, until they can produce larger volumes. Using this kind of "too early" thinking, we would have nothing ever released. How cool would that be :P





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. 1999 Carlsson Mercedes Benz Sl
  • 1999 Carlsson Mercedes Benz Sl



  • macbookairman
    Apr 12, 09:34 PM
    Better yet, 9 to 5 mac has a video stream.

    http://www.9to5mac.com/61109/nab-2011/





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. Mercedes Benz M Class 2000.
  • Mercedes Benz M Class 2000.



  • alectheking
    Mar 25, 03:42 PM
    Can the new GPU even do 1080p?

    No, the whole article was a written lie. You obviously didn't watch the video either.





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. 2000 Carlsson Mercedes Benz C
  • 2000 Carlsson Mercedes Benz C



  • nez
    Jan 11, 07:45 AM
    Hopefully it's not too big an image... e90 m3. i love this this thing to bits.





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. mercedes benz ml320
  • mercedes benz ml320



  • quagmire
    Jan 7, 12:43 AM
    There's a reason BMW says to use high-octane fuel. If you don't use the recommended fuels and fluids and the engine starts to get rough, you can't entirely blame BMW.

    I run my BMW and MINI on 91/93 always. My 70K miles 330ci purrs like a kitten.

    I wasn't blaming BMW. Just stating, but it looks like it was just the spark plugs going bad as when my brother replaced them the engine smoothed back out.





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. clk 2001 320 been my daily
  • clk 2001 320 been my daily



  • I WAS the one
    Jun 23, 08:30 PM
    iOS and Mac OS will merge. Very slowly over the years. Eventually,This sounds great to me! I can imagine Photoshop don't count on adobe products pal, Apple wants you to use Apple products and grab to your seat ... I bet it will be just one way to install apps... The AppStore pro. We are screwed.





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. 2008 Mercedes Benz C Class
  • 2008 Mercedes Benz C Class



  • cube
    Mar 24, 02:04 PM
    There are few PCIe lanes in Thunderbolt. You cannot do heavy graphics.





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. 2000 Carlsson Mercedes-Benz
  • 2000 Carlsson Mercedes-Benz



  • Ugg
    Mar 24, 02:54 PM
    Other Animal species have bisexual relationships so it must be natural.

    Other Animal species also are involved in cannibalism and random out breaks against their own kind, so in our species we shouldn't prohibit murder either, its natural.

    Human cannibalism is well known. Lots of primitive tribes throughout history have engaged in it and it exists to this day in small circles of even "Christian" peoples. Sacrificing a son's foreskin for one's god is another practice that exists today in many human cultures. There's nothing enlightened about that, is there?





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • JRM PowerPod
    Aug 7, 05:08 AM
    I dont follow cricket but I'll kick your ass at football! :D

    Last time we played we beat you 3-0 in England im pretty sure.

    We should have won the bloody world cup.

    We dominated against Italy until Grosso dived and got the most dodgy penalty in history, then we would have smashed ukraine in the quarters, then we would have been in the semi's against Germany, then anythign could have happened. Lets just say FIFA didnt want us to win, because its the one sport we 'aren't meant to dominate'. So the ref played it that way.

    People should have learned not to count out an Aussie. Our spirit means we have the best in every field from sport to soldiers.

    We would kick ur ass





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. Mercedes-Benz E class
  • Mercedes-Benz E class



  • Object-X
    Nov 27, 03:20 PM
    I don't understand this. Apple has carried a 20" monitor as their low end for two years. Why offer something even smaller after so long? This seems like a step backwards. Why not reduce the 20" to $399 and lower the price of the other two? Dell is putting major price pressure on Apple with their monitors; though they are not as good looking, the price has no doubt won over many would be buyers...not me of course. :p





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. Mercedes Benz E Class Amg
  • Mercedes Benz E Class Amg



  • AFPoster
    Mar 22, 12:46 PM
    If I understand correctly, the Windows Marketplace doesn't even allow sex/nudity in their app store, so they should be forced to do so?

    No, no one is forced to do anything. Apple is more extreme with what they will and will not allow. Others follow suit b/c they know Apple changes the world. Android market allows practically everything.





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. 2009 Carlsson Mercedes-Benz GL
  • 2009 Carlsson Mercedes-Benz GL



  • Rocketman
    Jan 1, 05:31 PM
    I am expecting MACworld to bring (2/3 of):

    A couple of interesting new MacPro BTO options.

    A new iMac which is an iTV mainframe of sorts.

    iTV enabled monitors.

    An iTV breakout box for talking to existing computers and televisions.

    802.11n in many places including a "surprise" (to some) announcement Macs have been shipping with 802.11n for several months now and it can be enabled by a software update (available today).

    A consumer SAN.

    New iPod games

    New iLife/iWork apps and upgrades and backgrounds.

    FCP update.

    One more thing: Video iPod

    Later: a "media release" perhaps leading to or at NAB
    Later: an iTunes event announcing more movie studios and broadcast content libraries.
    Later: Leopard, Mac-Mini C2D, MacMaster (workstation class system)

    Rocketman





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. Mercedes Benz GL Class 2006-UP
  • Mercedes Benz GL Class 2006-UP



  • Westside guy
    Oct 23, 08:40 AM
    Okay, calm down, I have the real dirt here.

    What's really happening is MacRumors has a 4000 post limit on its threads; it's known about this bug for a while yet hasn't dealt with it. The old C2D MBP thread is almost at 3700 posts now, and Arn is starting to panic... so he's hoping this will resolve the problem.

    I kid, I kid... :D





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class
  • 2010 Mercedes Benz E Class



  • dr Dunkel
    Mar 24, 04:32 PM
    I'll likely build a Hackintosh so as to prevent this problem in the future. That is unless Apple finally sells computers that can be repaired for less then the price of a new computer.

    Why make such a computer when money so easily can be made selling you a new one... generally speaking, that is :D

    But I agree, :apple: really should build a computer for the consumers that actually knows something about computers and are interested in the area. But I guess that would be bad business, as it would be impossible to sell parts att 200% of the normal price if that box could be opened by the user.





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. Carlsson Mercedes-Benz E-Class
  • Carlsson Mercedes-Benz E-Class



  • bigpics
    Mar 24, 12:57 PM
    Dude, I'm sorry to inform you that what you're saying is an outright lie, and there are guys from the Lossless Compression Clan, called "Apple Lossless codec", "FLAC", and "APE", standing with heavy cluebats in their hands, ready to perform a painful reality sync on anyone thinking compression ALWAYS degrades quality.

    Because it doesn't, full stop.You're (very probably) right. My comments were aimed at those who were saying the Classic is overkill because who could ever "need" anything more than 128 or even 256 kbps AAC's or mp3's. (Nobody even mentioned 320, at which many of my fave songs are ripped.)

    So as for the "lossless" CODECs, my reach exceeds my grasp. When it comes to photo files I pretty much understand the principles of ZFW lossless compression in TIFF files and have thousands of 'em. And in case anyone doesn't know, if you work on JPEG's and do multiple editing sessions on a photo, you do introduce new compression artifacts every time you re-save even at the highest settings. I've done tests for kicks and giggles - repeatedly opening and saving .jpg's and you reach a point where the image looks like a (very) bad xerox copy.

    Back to audio, I've plowed through a few articles on formats - years ago - and I've seen slightly differing conclusions about Apple Lossless and FLAC ('tho all felt that these were alternatives worth considering for at least the great majority of people serious about sound), but, frankly, I lack the chops to have an informed opinion of my own, and know nada about APE.

    And, no, while I can appreciate friends' systems that are tricked out with vacuum tube amps, "reference" speakers and high-end vinyl pressings, I'm hardly one of the hard-core audiophiles in practice. My files are mostly 256 and 320 kbps, my home speaker placements are wrong and I use preset ambiance settings that totally mess with the sound to produce surround effects from AAC's.

    Worse, the great majority of my listening is on the mid-level rig in my car at freeway speeds or in city traffic, meaning I and millions of others are constantly fighting like, what, 20-30 db of non-music noise that totally overwhelms delicate nuances in sound. And worst, some of my earliest pre-iPod rips (back when I had a massive 20 GB HDD) were done in RealPlayer at 96 or even 64 kbps - before I sold or traded those CDs - and yeah, in the car, some of those still sound "pretty good" to me (tho' some clearly don't).

    Add the (lack of) quality of most ear buds and headsets used by most people, and there's probably less than 5% of music listeners experiencing "true high-fidelity." To turn around an old ad campaign, no, our music listening today is "not live - it's Memorex."

    But my point was and is that there's no reason to champion lossy compression per se other than for the economies of storage space it provides, and for fungible uses like topical podcasts.

    As long as we have the space, "data fidelity" is desirable so that the files we produce which will be around for many years - and get spread to many people - don't discard signal for no real gain. No one would put up with "lossy" word processing compression that occasionally turned "i's" into "l's" after all.

    And those audio files will still be around in a future of better DAC's, speakers, active systems which routinely monitor and cancel out things like apartment, road and car noise (in quieter electric cars with better road noise supression in the first place), better mainstream headsets and who knows what other improvements.

    Compatibility between players (software or hardware) used to be another reason to choose, say, mp3's, but there's really no meaningful competition to Apple's portable sound wonders any more.

    So please keep those "cluebats" holstered! No offense intended. ;)





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. clk 2001 320 been my daily
  • clk 2001 320 been my daily



  • Gregg2
    Apr 11, 07:57 PM
    A CVT is simply a transmission with no fixed gear ratios. It can have any gear ratio between a set minimum and maximum, it has no "steps" like "1st gear, 2nd gear". In other words, it's a transmission type where you could theoretically have the engine spin where it produces the most power (let's say at 5000 rpm) all the time while accelerating. In reality, car CVTs do still have gears, like the Honda Fit which is a 7 gear automatic CVT transmission.

    CVT, DSG or the traditional fluid type are all automatics. They just differ in their inner workings. What you're talking about has nothing to do with the inner-working, the paddle like shifters or + - gates on the shifter is simply an interface that lets you override any of the automatic transmissions and select your own gear.

    A distinction to make. You could technically have a CVT transmission that you put in "drive" and drive off and you could have a traditional automatic with paddle shifters. Both are unrelated in their function.

    Interesting, even for someone not real mechanically inclined, such as myself. And yes, the CVT on my soon to be new vehicle can be placed in "regular" drive and it behaves as a normal automatic. You can also use the CVT without the paddles, using the shift lever instead. In fact, you can get one that doesn't even have paddles. The ones that do also allow you to use the shift lever to "change gears".





    2001 Carlsson Mercedes Benz A Class. 1999 Carlsson Mercedes Benz Sl
  • 1999 Carlsson Mercedes Benz Sl



  • hunkaburningluv
    Mar 28, 05:24 PM
    I never said it was. You must have me confused with somebody else.

    But since you bring it up... What excites me about Apple's current products is where they could be in five years. I've been talking about it since the iPhone was introduced.

    Imagine having a device that fits in your pocket yet is powerful enough to handle most people's computing needs. I go to the office and drop it in a dock and my LCD screens light up with my environment. I then go home and again I have access to everything again by simply plugging it in. When I'm on the train I can still use it to do email and what not.

    Motorola is partially there with the Atrix but the hardware isn't quite up to the task yet. Give it five years and I think things will be really different.

    Now that doesn't mean that a pocket device will replace every PC, console and server out there. It just represents shift in general usage. While I see this as feasible in the next few years I don't see a major migration away from desktops for at least a decade. This is due more to social constraints rather than technological.

    More back on the original subject:

    So what's to stop somebody making a $20 game pad for iOS? The iPad takes input from the controller and displays info on dual screens.

    Or even a controller that an iPhone or iPod slides into to allow use of the accelerometers in addition to the buttons.

    I don't see iOS ever replacing the consoles just like PCs didn't destroy that market. I can see a lot of overlap in the markets.

    Even so, the number of people that come to these forums just to piss and moan that their OS/phone/PC/console/tablet is better than the iOS device du jour is rather tiring. There is actually an interesting article in the March 2011 issue of Scientific American that talks about this very subject. I highly recommend it.



    Totally agree on most fronts mate. I believe my comments were aimed at another that was quoted my post. I am 100% behind the overlap idea - it'll be used by loads for gaming, but IMO it won't be the only method of game playing, especially for the typical 'core' console gamer.

    I'd gladly pay $20 for starcraft on an iPad, without doubt, that's where I feel touch gaming can really add to the experience - RTS and Turn Basesd strategy game. BUT I feel that in the wake of the few dollar price point for idevice games and their (relative) simplicity I just don't think that it will do well. That may change over the next few years though.





    motulist
    Aug 7, 04:02 AM
    And cars are going to come with a special dock built in to the dash that interfaces your iPhone with your car. They're calling it the Apple Basket.





    RaceTripper
    Jan 10, 07:50 PM
    So very sad but true. F1 fan here, and rally if I can ever find time to watch it. I might not be a F1 fan for much longer though if they keep making "the ultimate racing machine" slower and slower by limiting the technology :mad: I understand the safety reasons, but its getting to be worse than the bicycle world:eek:
    I was a big F1 fan, but once the USGP got cancelled my wife and I became huge ALMS fans. Evey year we go to the 12 Hours of Sebring, Road America, and Petit Le Mans. The racing is much better than in F1, and the series is far more fan friendly. I've even started working in the hot pits doing IMSA pit notes during races, in addition to the race photography I have been doing for fun.

    One point to consider about F1 rules changes. Slowing the cars down could improve the on track action. Right now they are so fast they get too spread out and it becomes a parade of cars with the action being how the gaps change. When you slow the cars down they start to bunch together again and force some wheel to wheel battles. The turbo 4-bangers coming in a few years could prove to add some excitement back to F1, even if it does cost us the terrific sound of high revving V8 engines. The rule changes aren't so much about safety as they are about trying to get a race to ensue.





    zombierunner
    Apr 20, 08:38 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; sv-se) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)



    HDMI-in would be nice :-)

    hell yea xbox 360 on imac in 1080p ... kanex xd and similar can only do 720p atm . need 1080p target display mode support





    twoodcc
    Apr 17, 09:23 AM
    Hehehe no it's fine, I will post it in this thread however ;)

    Just realised that 1 million is very possible for me.

    ok. yes it is!

    and congrats to rwh202 for 4 million points!





    aibo82
    May 2, 07:34 PM
    I think this is the wrong way to go!

    Its pulling apart mac os into a waterd down version of itself they will continue to add this stuff untill there is no difference between iOS and Mac OS!

    What we'll be left with is a powerfull but waterd down mac iOS/hybrid platform with downloads through the app store like the iphone and ipad killing the powerfull features we have but running on every apple device!

    I personally think apple will kill the ability to download any content through safari in the future in mac os!

    So all apps will be vetted by apple and all music/films we HAVE to be made through itunes no popping on to amazon or whever to make a purchase through a browser on your imac or macbook!

    I hate the direction this is going they are building a walled garden around mac os slowly and dont be supprised the ports start disapearing on the macbook soon for a 30pin dock!

    Bad move apple!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment