Monday, May 9, 2011

Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible

Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. 2003 Saab 9-3 Saab
  • 2003 Saab 9-3 Saab



  • Starbuckfsd
    Mar 23, 09:23 PM
    The chance that the iPod Classic is updated to 220GB is zero. Apple has no plans to ever update a hard drive based non-touch portable device (they would not waste their time), and they've shown even less interest in increasing the capacity of any device beyond even 64GB flash.

    Tony

    You wanna know WHY they haven't gone past 64GB Flash? It's too damn expensive still....Sucks they can't bump the iPhone up to 64GB, although there are rumors to a 64GB iPhone5....we can only hope





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. Saab 9 3 Se Turbo.
  • Saab 9 3 Se Turbo.



  • kdarling
    Apr 22, 10:40 PM
    A HUGE stretch. There are other, easier ways of finding people.

    Not this easy.

    It's not so much about finding people at any moment, but knowing where they've been. And this file makes it dirt simple to find that out.

    Undercover agents? LOL WTF is this, Russia House? I'm pretty sure they're "UNDERCOVER", meaning, tracking them would be useless, since there is nothing advertising their personal information. All anyone would get is random location data that could belong to anyone.

    A guy in your terrorist cell claims he's not FBI, because he's never been to Washington DC. Even his phone contacts are all people nowhere near there. Yet what if his cache list says otherwise. He's probably dead.

    Dumbest examples ever. And you're a smart guy otherwise, so it's surprising.

    By now, you also know that I always speak from personal experience when possible.

    I was Military Intelligence and NSA in the heart of the Cold War. I did undercover field work at times. This kind of easy info is both priceless and dangerous. I've seen field officers compromised in almost every way imaginable. My scenarios are not stretches by any means.





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. 2005 Saab 9-3 Arc
  • 2005 Saab 9-3 Arc



  • SpookTheHamster
    Jan 4, 06:04 PM
    Some pretty terrible photos of mine, all taken with my iPhone.

    http://i.imgur.com/G8xcE.jpg http://i.imgur.com/7PcNQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/sLZmk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/7najo.jpg

    Thankfully I missed the worst of the snow, but it wasn't too bad in it.





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. 2003 Saab 9-3
  • 2003 Saab 9-3



  • Sodner
    Apr 3, 07:54 AM
    Sweet commercial! Damn I want an iPad 2 after seeing that!! :D

    Wait, I already have one. ;)





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. 2000 Saab 9-3 Base Burlington,
  • 2000 Saab 9-3 Base Burlington,



  • GregA
    Aug 24, 09:41 PM
    I suspect we'll see slight case redesigns for Santa Rosa-based Macs. Santa Rosa will be the real Core 2 platform. This year's Meroms are a stopgap.Isn't everything a stop gap, in that sense? Just with sweet spots along the way :)

    as well as include new WiFi and the "Robson" flash technology for fast-booting.I'll have to look up Robson... I imagine Boot Camp will work quite well if it only takes 10 seconds to switch from an active Mac to an active Windows machine...





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. 2008 Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible
  • 2008 Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible



  • rock6079
    Nov 28, 09:51 AM
    as i recall, apples ipod laucnh dindt have much hype either. however the market is different now and people know the significance of the mp3 player, but its still nice to see the zune not doin too well !





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. 1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
  • 1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo



  • ipedro
    Apr 12, 09:34 PM
    Please don't become one of those photographers who thinks they can "just add video" to their list of services because their DSLR shoots video. It's a lot more complicated than that.

    I'm kinda glad FCP and other tools cost as much as they do. It keeps the professionals serious about their craft. Having been on both sides of the fence, being a photographer doesn't make you a videographer and vice versa.

    On the contrary, I don't add it to my services at all. My clients do however sometimes request some video with my shoots. If it appears that they want full fledged video, I'll outsource a videographer to accompany me on the shoot. However, if all a client wants is a short video attached to the main service of photography, it's not justifiable to hire a videographer.





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. Saab 9-3 CONVERTIBLE TiD 150
  • Saab 9-3 CONVERTIBLE TiD 150



  • aquajet
    Sep 6, 09:17 AM
    These new Mac Mini's don't seem like a great deal anymore. I think it was done on purpose to get people to upscale to a higher model.

    I think the $599 model, now with the core duo of course, is a good deal. I can't really say the same thing about the $799 model.

    Although, a refurb core solo can now be had for $479. :)





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. Saab 9-3 SE Turbo Convertible,
  • Saab 9-3 SE Turbo Convertible,



  • mi5moav
    Sep 6, 07:57 PM
    I hope that one day the wealthiest working person could only make 2x to 3x of the poorest working person. God, would that change the world for ever. If the butcher makes 7 bucks and hour a doctor should make 12bucks a waitress 6bucks the president 15 bucks, no more no less... sick and tired of all this GREED!!!!





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. Saab 9-3 CONVERTIBLE TURBO,
  • Saab 9-3 CONVERTIBLE TURBO,



  • wizard
    Jun 22, 03:53 PM
    Exactly. When did the keyboard and mouse become public enemy number 1? These technologies have been perfected over years and years of real use.

    If Apple introduces a touch iMac it's clearly a money grab, to sucker the public into thinking touch is somehow superior when in fact it is vastly inferior on a desktop monitor.
    Not in every case but certainly in most cases a Touch screen on the desktop, supporting most productivity apps, is a TERRIBLE idea. I work in a plant full of touch screens supporting various systems and frankly they all suck for general run of the mill interaction or data entry. There is nothing about Apples GUI that can improve this as it is more of a physical ergonomic issue.

    However that doesn't mean that touch screen are never useful on the desktop. On the contrary there are apps that can effectively leverage a touch screen. The problem is these are not the apps that most people will be making use of.

    In the end I believe you are right about people getting suckered into something they might not ever use. Further I'm more surprised that this rumor is desktop related as a touch screen might actually get used more on a laptop. In the end I just hope this is a bogus rumor.





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. Saab 9 3 (2053). aero turbo
  • Saab 9 3 (2053). aero turbo



  • RichP
    Jan 1, 05:53 PM
    Wow, only a week away...


    nice post BlueVelvet Ive read it before, but it is always applicable


    Here's hoping there is something completely new or unexpected released!





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. 2011 Saab 9 3 Turbo Edition
  • 2011 Saab 9 3 Turbo Edition



  • rtdunham
    Aug 16, 03:02 PM
    Why couldn't they make ipods with mini solar cells in like calculators?

    well, the iPod's a mobile product and charging wouldn't work with it in pockets or cases. Of course, we could put it on top of those little beanies the geeks wear. ;)





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. Used Saab 9-3 2.0Turbo SE Auto
  • Used Saab 9-3 2.0Turbo SE Auto



  • takao
    Mar 2, 04:52 PM
    the fact that after the second generation Jetta, VW had to rename the car in germany/europe (Bora, Vento) and still had lousy sales there, should have been a warning sign

    the last few generations of the jetta have been absolute rubbish ... i hoping this new generation is actually better





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. 1999 Saab 9-3 Viggen 2.3 Turbo
  • 1999 Saab 9-3 Viggen 2.3 Turbo



  • Otaillon
    Nov 23, 08:59 PM
    http://www.ciclismototale.it/c-buy/053-POP-MATANY2010.jpg





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. 2005 Saab 9-3 Convertible
  • 2005 Saab 9-3 Convertible



  • Mac Fly (film)
    Nov 30, 05:51 AM
    My guess would be too much cost for such a small market. There's not a lot of 1080p content out there and even less 1080p displays. For a first gen device, I think 720p would be good enough. Maybe even 480p if it's cheap enough.

    Although, in the end it'll probably depend on bandwidth limitations. They never said what protocol they'll be using. Some are assuming 802.11n, but that would limit them to the newest Intel Macs with a firmware upgrade.
    What if the iTV did both, which it will? B, G and N. They would offer the same quality download to start with. Broadband connections haven't reached acceptable levels for HD movie downloads in 1080p etc. So as is, if you have an intel Mac, all it means is that the video, movie etc. will shoot over to your TV a heck of alot quicker. The name's gonna be "Teleport" by the way.





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. 2004 Saab 9-3 Areo Turbo
  • 2004 Saab 9-3 Areo Turbo



  • djgeneral
    Sep 28, 02:54 PM
    What is the best case right now? I want one that covers everything but the screen. Something in the clear plastic type thing.

    Or a leather case type thing with a screen cover :apple:





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. Used Saab 9-3 1.8t Vector for
  • Used Saab 9-3 1.8t Vector for



  • jcricket
    Aug 29, 11:14 AM
    I really hope you are correct about FR2 in Leopard. However...
    I do think you need a TV-card in the computer too. Given Apples philosophy about simplicity, I doubt they will have a stand alone TV-reciever. Furthermore, I just can't see Apple selling MP with a TV-card. So my guess is that they will make a dedicated computer. Still I am most likely wrong... as always...:p
    My dream mini has a HD-DVD player, HDMI/DVI out, optical audio out (mainly important for those that want to connect to a surround sound receiver) and add some Netflix-like movie download subscription service added to iTunes. Put those together with space for a 3.5" hard drive and run Front Row 2.0 and I'd be psyched.

    I really want the Mac Mini to be a basic TV hub device. It doesn't have to have a DVR, cable card slots or TV tuners built-in. Sure, if Apple could build an all-in-one box that's better than my HR10-250 (HD Tivo for DirecTV) or the upcoming Series 3 from Tivo that would be great. But for now I'd be happy with one box for TV watching (HR10-250) and one box for everything else (DVDs, music, movie downloading, casual web surfing).





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. Saab 9-3 2.0T Aero Convertible
  • Saab 9-3 2.0T Aero Convertible



  • SheriffParker
    Jan 10, 09:24 PM
    can some body put as link to like a pic of a zoone

    http://images.google.com/





    Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible. SAAB 9-3 2.0 Turbo VERY
  • SAAB 9-3 2.0 Turbo VERY



  • Gasu E.
    Nov 28, 08:26 AM
    I find you the one that is incorrigible. The 23" inch price is competitive where it is as your link so eloquently points out. The Apple displays are easily worth a 15-20% mark-up. The problem is since the last time the display prices were updated 20" wide-screen panel prices have dropped nearly in half. So a year ago when Apple released this $699 price point it was a good price because competitors were selling the same panels at $599. Now they are at $399 and some times as low a $299. Apple's display is worth extra just not 75% to 100% extra.


    I see a lot of scientific analysis went into your response. "Not!"

    Go to many suppliers of equipment aimed at professionals, and you will often see professional-quality products priced at 3-5x that the price of consumer-quality products in the same functional category.

    I am guessing from your "easily worth a 15-20% mark-up" remark that your experience is limited to high-quality consumer products. Don't confuse a consumer upgrade with a professional alternative. Danny, "you're out of your element."

    I think a lot of people on this thread would like to see Apple offer some consumer-targeted alternatives to the current monitors, competitively priced. But that's not the same as buying pro equipment at a consumer price.





    wonderspark
    Apr 21, 11:49 AM
    http://www.examiner.com/libertarian-in-national/michigan-state-police-download-cell-phone-data-during-routine-traffic-stop





    lordonuthin
    Jan 21, 07:19 PM
    congrats to whiterabbit for 7 million points!

    Thanks. points will be down for a bit cuz of power and internet outage caused by too much ICE. I will get everything going again tonight when I get home.





    jettredmont
    May 2, 04:56 PM
    This concept might seem alien to a lot of MacRumours users, but being a 'switcher', the method of deleting any app on OS X currently seems very ad hoc. I've been a mac user now for about 4 years and yet the idea of having to delete an app by dragging it to the trash seems very... strange. You never know if you've deleted ALL of that program.

    Microsoft have managed to get one thing right in Windows. A specific tool (Add/Remove Programs) to delete a program. That's something that I genuinely feel is lacking in OS X and this idea of clicking and holding in LaunchPad makes sense. It's imple enough: most users who own an iPhone will have no trouble in adopting this method. And what's more, it makes it instantly accessible to anyone who uses a mac. In addition, it goes a step further than Microsoft. It avoids making more novice users from having to delve in to a complex window of settings. A step in the right direction? I think so!

    So personally, I think this is a very simple yet very effective change to make to OS X and should be a welcome sign of the things to come in Lion!

    When I switched (back in 2002), the hardest thing in this respect was getting it through my head that that one icon sitting in the /Applications folder really is the whole app (*for well-behaved drag-install apps). Yes, you have "tools" like AppCleaner which delete all the prefs and user files for an app as well, obliterating any trace that the app was ver on your system, but those are just prefs. If the app itself is removed, the prefs are just text (or sometimes binary compressed) files sitting on the hard drive. They don't matter.

    This is in absolute contrast to Windows where any app worth its salt comes with an installer, which spreads unknowable components throughout the hard drive and changes various settings everywhere in the system. Of course you need another automated tool to (sometimes) undo all those changes.

    Since the trend in Mac software has been a lot of large installers (the majority are well-behaved drag-install apps, but I see installers on apps which really shouldn't need an opaque installer at all). OS X doesn't have a good answer for those kinds of apps, and it is indeed messy.

    The App Store, however, essentially moves us back to a compartmentalized app workspace which can be removed as automatically as it is laid down.





    HecubusPro
    Sep 1, 01:48 PM
    One more thing... they'll change the name from iMac to Mac, bringing a perfect symmetry to their product line-up:

    Mac
    Mac Pro

    MacBook
    MacBook Pro

    Definitely not. There's too much branding in the iMac name. For consumers, it means ease and simplicity with power and looks. Additionally, just calling it Mac would be confusing for everyone, especially when they ask what kind of mac you own?

    "I own a Mac."
    "Yeah? What kind?"
    "A Mac."
    "I know. You just said that. But what kind of mac?"
    "A Mac. You know. A Mac."
    "I'm going to kill you now, sir."





    Manic Mouse
    Aug 19, 07:24 AM
    Except at a lot of Starbucks that internet functionality comes at a cost, which is my point.

    May be bliss, but not until we have a sound infrastructure. And I have been on some really shoddy networks, which ends up becoming far more frustrating than worthwhile, to the point where I just slam my PDA into my pocket and curse inaudibly.

    I'm already surfing the net in my home on my PSP when I can't be bothered booting up my PC, as are many others. I would much rather be able to read/write emails while on a sofa watching TV (like text messaging) rather than hunched over a computer. It's not just the internet access either: Being able to use a decent version of iCal etc would make the iPod your personal assistant and something you couldn't do without.

    Media players have been done to death. Companies are already looking into creating this kind of device (and have with MYLO).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment