Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2008 Toyota Highlander Interior

2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid



  • milo
    Jul 20, 10:07 AM
    Made possible by paying 10c for each Mac constructed with a high quality and proficient workforce.

    Works for me. I prefer it over the alternative of making it somewhere else and having prices that are even higher.

    Why dont you get the computer you want now and in 6 months shell out the extra few bucks for Leopard.

    $129 ain't cheap, especially if it's not long after you shelled out for a computer. I wish Apple would announce a window of free OS upgrades for people buying computers after a certian date.

    I bet at the Developer's conference that Adobe and Microsoft announce Universal Binaries for September.

    Unlikely since Adobe has already announced for next spring. And that release is for both OSX and windows, not going to get pushed up much.

    No - they are actually losing market share.

    They may be losing a little desktop market share (or maybe not), but they're probably gaining notebook market share, and market share overall.

    Does anybody think the stock pricing in the last 3 days was insider trading that indicated the coming good results.

    I hope not, since that could put them in jail. All publically traded companies have a blackout period before announcements where no employees are allowed to buy or sell.





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Base
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Base



  • Amazing Iceman
    Apr 21, 01:45 PM
    I trust Apple a lot more than Al Franken.

    Remember, Al Franken voted for legislation that would require, among other privacy violations:
    - All your health care information be reported to the government.
    - All your health care information be kept in a centrallized location.
    - the disclosure of your financial and health care information to the IRS without your notification
    - all busiensses that gather any information about you via the internet (including Apple) to disclose this information to the government upon demand and without a warrant.

    So, Franken can pretend like he cares about privacy, but he's already clearly on the record in thinking that you don't have any privacy when HE wants to find out things about you.

    LOL, and know he's trying to be the #1 Defender of Public Privacy?

    This definitely sounds as a publicity stunt, trying to increase his popularity. Maybe he wants to run for a higher position in the government, perhaps for the Presidency?

    In the end, loosing your iPhone is as bad as loosing your wallet with all your documents, unless you turn on password protection on your iPhone, something you can't do on your wallet.





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid



  • AvSRoCkCO1067
    Jul 19, 05:00 PM
    The great numbers shown today just prove that this is the perfect moment to bury MS once and for all in the OS war...OS X is by far the best system, and Longsight is still more than 6 months away...Microsoft is doomed.

    Yeah....no....

    Aren't there still more people using Windows Me/Windows 98/Windows 95 than all Mac OS users...??? People don't upgrade quickly - it would be dozens of years before Apple could even have, say, a 25% marketshare.





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid



  • Angrisano
    Sep 6, 07:40 PM
    I'm a bit disappointed by this latest update as well. I'm still waiting for a headless Mac that will support my 19 inch dual monitors for under $2K. I recently built a nice Shuttle mini PC (not much bigger than the mini) with a P4 3ghz processor, 2gb ram, 250gb hard drive, 256mb graphics card and Litescribe DVD burner all for under $500.

    Now I don't expect to pay so little for so much when buying a Mac. In fact I'm willing to pay double for the same specs. The trouble is, right now in Apple's line up you simply can't do it. Where is our mid-range expandable tower? I don't need all the power of the quad Xeon and my pocketbook doesn't need to pay that price.

    I just want a decent middle of the road, expandable Mac for around $1K. I can build two really nice PCs for this price. Why can't I get one Mac?





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Limited
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Limited



  • Chip NoVaMac
    Feb 23, 11:16 PM
    I did not wade thru all the posts here as to "why not diesel" - but as an American that has watched cars across "The Pond" I wondered why not here in the US. Based on a quick search of prices here in the Reston Va area.... diesel is about 15% higher than the gas price.... the added cost of a TDI Golf vs a gas model makes it hard for low milage drivers to make the switch.....

    Much of our US based concerns seem to be on power vs economy....





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander



  • MacVixen
    Apr 11, 10:46 AM
    Learned to drive using a manual transmission and for about 15 years afterwards all of my cars were manuals. Been driving automatics for the past several years - it's fine, but I do miss the "fun" of driving a manual and would love to have one again. As some have noted, it's getting more difficult to find manual transmissions in the US, especially with the suburban "mom" cars I drive these days :D

    I recall going over with a friend to the UK and renting a car to drive from London to Edinburgh to Wales and back to London again. It was a manual transmission and at first I was :eek: at the idea of driving a stick with my left hand, but it actually worked out quite fine.





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Jersey
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Jersey



  • trekkie604
    Feb 19, 08:01 PM
    Hasn't changed too much this time around:

    http://link.trekcubed.com/trekmb_Feb2011_s.jpg (http://link.trekcubed.com/trekmb_Feb2011.jpg)





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid



  • coder12
    Apr 21, 12:20 PM
    Good catch! I just noticed this once you pointed it out.

    I will be having fun with this +1 deally...





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Fort
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Fort



  • iJawn108
    Nov 29, 03:25 PM
    i dont know i might buy an itv if i buy a tv lol

    i dont have one right now. my macbook is my tv/computer/gf lol





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. Chicago Auto Show: Toyota
  • Chicago Auto Show: Toyota



  • phungy
    Jan 3, 08:31 PM
    Found a coupon code if anyone wants to go to Macworld.

    1. Go to the Macworld website and click "Register Today"
    2. Enter coupon code digg
    3. You can get the 4 day exhibit hall pass for free.





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport



  • brianfast
    Sep 14, 02:49 PM
    I got the Belkin Grip Vue in the blue color at bestbuy. Really a toss up between the three colors IMO.





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport



  • MattDell
    Sep 6, 08:29 PM
    Renting would never fly. It's far too easy to just burn the movie to DVD if it's already in digital format. The movie executives would flip. It would take some impressive coding to prevent users from doing this, and even then... somebody will figure out a way around it.

    So, no. I don't think any movie corporation will allow digital movie rentals.

    -Matt





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Limited
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Limited



  • Willis
    Aug 6, 09:00 PM
    Hasta la Vista, Vista

    classic!! I want to see a pic!





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Anaheim
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Anaheim



  • SpinThis!
    Apr 12, 09:15 PM
    I don't want to make video the main part of my business, just a complement.
    Please don't become one of those photographers who thinks they can "just add video" to their list of services because their DSLR shoots video. It's a lot more complicated than that.

    I'm kinda glad FCP and other tools cost as much as they do. It keeps the professionals serious about their craft. Having been on both sides of the fence, being a photographer doesn't make you a videographer and vice versa.





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008–2010 Toyota Highlander
  • 2008–2010 Toyota Highlander



  • Huntn
    Apr 9, 10:25 PM
    I don't remember what I learned on. :confused: But I can drive a stick on both sides of the road (U.S./England/Japan). When I married my wife she could not drive a stick and that is all we had, a 1975 Fiat Spyder. We lived on a hill in California. When she first started driving it, she would back out of the driveway and all the way down to the bottom of the hill before taking off back up the hill. She does much better now. :D





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 27, 04:29 AM
    I dont know if they did, but it sounds like they didn't. That's the difference here. Apple was granted the trademark.

    Nope, they weren't. The trademark is in its opposition phase right now, it has not been granted yet. Microsoft has filed opposition to it.





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid



  • blackghostknife
    Oct 23, 11:29 AM
    New MacBook Pro's and video iPods for some, abortions and miniature American flags for others

    Yeah, um... what?

    And I think I'll take the former...





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander



  • SvenSvenson
    May 3, 03:25 AM
    But they could have made it much better, intuitive and easy. It doesn't mean that going from iOS to MacOSX, you are going to deal with the computers, the same old way.

    People are not pointing with fingers and now they have an extra real estate. A mouse has both right click and left click which in my opinion, every computer user knows about.

    For a second, forget that you have never seen iOS, but you want to delete the app from launchpad, the only way that comes to your mind is either:

    holding the app and dropping into trash OR
    right click -> delete

    It doesn't have to be the same, seriously.

    Actually, in my experience, a lot of nontechnical people DON't use right-click. Also, if you're new to the Mac, (and possibly not very computer literate), dragging an application to the trash to uninstall it is not very intuitive (if you even realise in the first place that applications should be uninstalled).

    As the whole Launchpad is new, I personally think that it's OK that it operates differently too. I actually quite like the idea of it and am interested in trying it.

    Steve





    2008 Toyota Highlander Interior. 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport
  • 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport



  • saxondale.
    Feb 20, 03:49 PM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5170/5322249630_f13fec39df_z.jpg





    NAG
    Jan 12, 05:38 PM
    I'm just going to continue to play dense because.

    Anyway, I wonder if Time Canada is going to blow the story again.





    dr Dunkel
    May 3, 03:06 AM
    I just wish they could make open programs stay at the bar for easy access and that there would be a delete option in the right-click menu.





    kungming2
    Jan 12, 10:57 AM
    I think 'air' would have been capitalised on the banner if it was a reference to a product name.

    It might not be capitalized: Check it out, iPod touch, nano, and classic. All lowercase.





    takao
    Mar 5, 04:12 PM
    yeah diesels are more fitting to people who drive a lot of miles, especially when it's highway driving where no other current drive train beats diesel engines for driving constant speeds in the 100-130 km/h territory

    that's why the rule of thumb is for comuters: if you drive 40 miles each day on the highway to your work with few red lights on the way: get a diesel
    if it's constant stop-and-go and red lights traffic: get a hybrid or electric car
    if it's 2 miles or less: get a bike ;)

    regarding cars as very international affairs: the history is plastered with failed attempts at "world cars" .. even more so when a car makers call one of their cars a 'world car' in their PR before the release





    Shannighan
    Nov 27, 07:19 AM
    =] bought it on Tuesday, of course it had to rain on Wednesday so that's why it's all dirty >.>

    More pictures when it's clean :P

    I just bought a mazda 3 to on Monday, I love it, its fun to drive to.

    I too have a Mazda 3 (2010), it is a lot of fun to drive, except the pickup can be weird some times. I drove it down to Pittsburgh once and it was a lot of fun on the thruway.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment