MattyMac
Aug 6, 09:40 PM
"Hasta la Vista, Vista" image on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=207241970&context=photostream&size=l
:D
I see black curtains:D
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=207241970&context=photostream&size=l
:D
I see black curtains:D
Lukeit
Mar 31, 11:01 AM
Yea it's a little buggy right now. You can delete apps the same as as before with some added frustration.
1. Press and hold, CMD+OPT+CTRL (so they all wiggle)
2. Next press and hold one app until they stop wiggling.
3. Now click the apps you want once to delete them.
4. Make sure you hold those 3 keys throughout all steps.
The only thing I haven't figured out yet is adding apps manually. When I drag them to the LaunchPad icon, nothing happens.
Thanks SO much... you made my day!
1. Press and hold, CMD+OPT+CTRL (so they all wiggle)
2. Next press and hold one app until they stop wiggling.
3. Now click the apps you want once to delete them.
4. Make sure you hold those 3 keys throughout all steps.
The only thing I haven't figured out yet is adding apps manually. When I drag them to the LaunchPad icon, nothing happens.
Thanks SO much... you made my day!
Full of Win
Apr 21, 12:00 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
If you have a passcode on your phone then you cant sync/create a backup if your phone was lost or stolen
Sorry, but this is wrong. While it may slow some down, there are ways around this.
If you have a passcode on your phone then you cant sync/create a backup if your phone was lost or stolen
Sorry, but this is wrong. While it may slow some down, there are ways around this.
SciFrog
Apr 1, 12:45 PM
No kernel panics here, but I noticed some a3 core units being send back early, usually in the first 10%, it started before 10.6.3
iEvolution
Mar 22, 09:17 PM
What is there to update on the classic besides capacity?
You serious?
- Add Radio
- Increase screen to around 3" (not enough to enter touch territory but a nice update)
- Add High Definition Output support
- Bluetooth Support
There are plenty of updates they could do, and now that the nano no longer has the click wheel the classic name can simply point to the iPod that has the click wheel.
You serious?
- Add Radio
- Increase screen to around 3" (not enough to enter touch territory but a nice update)
- Add High Definition Output support
- Bluetooth Support
There are plenty of updates they could do, and now that the nano no longer has the click wheel the classic name can simply point to the iPod that has the click wheel.
poppe
Sep 1, 01:48 PM
I think all those that want a 23" iMac that is chinless better hope for a Merom. I think conroe would be to hot, or does conroe run pretty cool?
Heck regardless if we get a chinles iMac and it runs pretty hot we'll get forums like this (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=229182)
Heck regardless if we get a chinles iMac and it runs pretty hot we'll get forums like this (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=229182)
andi242
Sep 19, 03:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Silicone-Case-Cover-Skin-Apple-iPod-Touch-4-4th-Gen-/360297195747?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item53e362e8e3
And I used a Nikon D5000 with 50mm F/1.4G lens. :cool:
bokeh from hell...
cant quite figure out how the edges fit around connector area...
could have been a little more �...
And I used a Nikon D5000 with 50mm F/1.4G lens. :cool:
bokeh from hell...
cant quite figure out how the edges fit around connector area...
could have been a little more �...
johnnyturbouk
Apr 10, 10:53 AM
Maybe they are rare where you live. In the UK and the rest of Europe they are more common that automatics.
lol, exactly
the vast majority of drivers i know own and prefer manual cars
i learnt in a manual, but my folks have am automatic so lost the skills a little, but i do miss driving manual cars
lol, exactly
the vast majority of drivers i know own and prefer manual cars
i learnt in a manual, but my folks have am automatic so lost the skills a little, but i do miss driving manual cars
flopticalcube
Apr 22, 09:51 AM
Why would Apple release an iMac refresh a couple of months before a new OS debuts? Also, this would be the FASTEST REFRESH IN APPLE HISTORY at 9 months.
You all fell for the hype and made Bri@n T0ng (eat that SEO) and Sea-NET advertising revenue. :rolleyes:
Not correct. Since the launch of Intel iMacs there have been three occasions when refreshes are shorter than 9 months so it's not unprecedented. What would be unprecedented would be simultaneous release of hw and sw so that is unlikely.
You all fell for the hype and made Bri@n T0ng (eat that SEO) and Sea-NET advertising revenue. :rolleyes:
Not correct. Since the launch of Intel iMacs there have been three occasions when refreshes are shorter than 9 months so it's not unprecedented. What would be unprecedented would be simultaneous release of hw and sw so that is unlikely.
hypmatize
Nov 28, 03:31 AM
http://cdn1.gamepro.com/box/box_165006-hd.jpg sport games should always be 35 bucks not only for 3 days
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/67/Psych_season4_DVD.jpg/200px-Psych_season4_DVD.jpg awesome deal on amazon only 25 bucks brand new! :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/67/Psych_season4_DVD.jpg/200px-Psych_season4_DVD.jpg awesome deal on amazon only 25 bucks brand new! :D
wmmk
Jul 13, 11:17 PM
Yeah! Since this guy doesn't want it, neither do the rest of us!
Actually, he has a point. Bluray is not currently at a reasonable price, and doing away with combo drives would be a bigger deal than getting Bluray for at least 70% of users.
Actually, he has a point. Bluray is not currently at a reasonable price, and doing away with combo drives would be a bigger deal than getting Bluray for at least 70% of users.
^^ CoolMacLover
Mar 1, 01:24 AM
*All them pics and words etc*
I. Love. This. Room. ^_^ I'm going to steal it! :D MUHAHAHAH!
I. Love. This. Room. ^_^ I'm going to steal it! :D MUHAHAHAH!
standingquiet
Jan 11, 02:59 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_zZDRx0MKYqE/TSu-x0eQu1I/AAAAAAAAA64/_d8vR0gg4C4/s800/TheCar%20026.JPG
Still fantastic. :D And gorgeous!
I love these cars, i looked at the SRT8 model with the Hemi but UK + V8 = Bankrupt lol
Matt
Still fantastic. :D And gorgeous!
I love these cars, i looked at the SRT8 model with the Hemi but UK + V8 = Bankrupt lol
Matt
twoodcc
Nov 26, 09:41 AM
well i finally got 2 million now. i started this thread on 10/4/2009. today is 11/26/2009. so what is that, 53 days? considering how long it took for me to get to 1 million to begin with, i'm pretty happy with that
macman2790
Oct 23, 07:45 PM
if you are gonna wait - macworld 07 will be the big update.
i hope you're right. this is what i'm waiting for. What do you think's in store for mwsf?
i hope you're right. this is what i'm waiting for. What do you think's in store for mwsf?
sachamun
Oct 23, 08:07 PM
You do know that you'll be getting a US-formatted keyboard and AC adapter, yes?
What is precisely the difference in keyboard formatting?
What is precisely the difference in keyboard formatting?
Linito
Dec 4, 12:58 PM
Actually, I was thinking they were working on a car ;)
no no no think big, an airplane or a satellite maybe even a spaceshuttle :p
no no no think big, an airplane or a satellite maybe even a spaceshuttle :p
azeteg
Oct 24, 03:55 AM
there are mini cpu replacement tutorials all over, google fugger extreme systems, its really not all that hard. I got the merom chip at newegg, they have them in stock right now. my mini xbenches at at least 150, 180 w/out disk benches
Dude, the Yonah in MBP is SOLDERED to the motherboard. You shouldn't try changing that CPU unless you have some serious skills and tools, I even doubt you would manage then.
Dude, the Yonah in MBP is SOLDERED to the motherboard. You shouldn't try changing that CPU unless you have some serious skills and tools, I even doubt you would manage then.
DavidLeblond
Aug 16, 07:34 AM
Compete with Zune? Seriously? Zune is even on Apple's radar?
Let me get this straight, maybe I'm mistaken. Is this the same Zune that was announced that it will "play music! videos! games! ... wait... no, we changed our minds... no games. And videos? Yeah we can't quite get that to work, it won't do that either. But it plays music! And looks like an iPod... except its a tad on the fugly side...."
Please. Apple already has something to compete with this, its called the iPod. Who needs wireless??
Let me get this straight, maybe I'm mistaken. Is this the same Zune that was announced that it will "play music! videos! games! ... wait... no, we changed our minds... no games. And videos? Yeah we can't quite get that to work, it won't do that either. But it plays music! And looks like an iPod... except its a tad on the fugly side...."
Please. Apple already has something to compete with this, its called the iPod. Who needs wireless??
extrafuzzyllama
Sep 30, 03:32 PM
I got the clear one. I don't know if the inside was was matte or not. Took 2 days off an ebay seller.
did u get that weird watermarks like on wolfboy's post a few posts up?
did u get that weird watermarks like on wolfboy's post a few posts up?
Unspeaked
Aug 16, 02:40 PM
If Apple does an "unlocked" phone (meaning, the kind of phone that used to be the rule, not the exception, which wasn't locked to a specific service provider) you'll be able to use it on Verizon (of course, assuming it supports Verizon's connection mechanism, which is different from Sprint or Cingular, but most of the phone manufacturers out there have no problem with this).
I thought Verizon and Sprint used the same network type (CDMA)...?
I thought Verizon and Sprint used the same network type (CDMA)...?
razzmatazz
Aug 6, 09:53 PM
My cup runneth over with excitement.
Too bad I'll be in class all day tomorrow and won't get the minute by minute MR coverage...unless I bring my macbook to class with me. :D
haha! Yea I'm going to be glued to my Macbook watching the updates and jumping with excitement when something is announced :D
Then when the online video comes up on the apple website ill be watching it start to finish and nobody will be able to bother me lol :p
Too bad I'll be in class all day tomorrow and won't get the minute by minute MR coverage...unless I bring my macbook to class with me. :D
haha! Yea I'm going to be glued to my Macbook watching the updates and jumping with excitement when something is announced :D
Then when the online video comes up on the apple website ill be watching it start to finish and nobody will be able to bother me lol :p
imnotatfault
Aug 19, 06:49 AM
Anyway, would you mind sharing why you want it so bad as I asked above?
I don't think it's really all that necessary until we have a much more prominent wireless infrastructure that isn't T-Mobile trying to charge you 7.99/hr to log on. Until then, it's nearly pointless unless you live in NYC, Boston, Chicago, etc.
I don't think it's really all that necessary until we have a much more prominent wireless infrastructure that isn't T-Mobile trying to charge you 7.99/hr to log on. Until then, it's nearly pointless unless you live in NYC, Boston, Chicago, etc.
iJawn108
Sep 1, 12:54 PM
20 is fine, just make it higher res.
No comments:
Post a Comment