Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ford F250 Diesel Truck

Ford F250 Diesel Truck. ford f 250 super duty
  • ford f 250 super duty



  • FFTT
    Aug 4, 08:21 AM
    As always, I'm quite conservative about any new releases.

    I'm sure those that MUST buy a new computer this year will soon find themselves with empty pockets or maxed out limits on their credit cards.

    I might consider a Merom based MacBook, but otherwise I'm waiting quite
    a while for a new desktop.

    Rev "B" quad core or octacore will be my next desktop upgrade.

    Rev "A" of any release has consistantly proven to be an unwise purchase unless you can afford a new machine every 2 years.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Ford Diesel Truck - Ford#39;s
  • Ford Diesel Truck - Ford#39;s



  • shompa
    Aug 7, 04:23 PM
    Are these specific Mac GPU's with Mac roms or can we finally use a selection of PC GPU's? If so then the base GPU isn't an issue, just use it for the second screen.

    what will happen if I use bootcamp and put in a PC grafic card?





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Yellow Lifted Ford F-250
  • Yellow Lifted Ford F-250



  • kas23
    Apr 5, 04:05 PM
    Hmmm, a car company catering to a group largely comprised of teenagers and young adults whom (presumably) have little disposable income? Doesn't sound like the best idea to me personally, but what do I know...

    Um, what do you think Apple does? Have you been in an Apple Store lately? I'll tell you, its like a high school pep rally. Even Apple admits that the majority of their revenue comes from iGadgets, not Macs. That is, the majority of Apple's revenue comes from devices that cost less than $500. Devices that are based around an mp3 player. Apple would not likely be around today if it wasn't for "teenagers and young adults whom (presumably) have little disposable income" buying iPods.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Pictures of 2008 FORD F-250
  • Pictures of 2008 FORD F-250



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 18, 05:11 PM
    LG Prada won a DESIGN award (meaning image was released) for LG Prada in Sep 2006.

    Good, so let LG sue Apple. Just one problem: the iPhone doesn't actually look like the Prada. At all.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Ford Diesel Truck 1983 Ford
  • Ford Diesel Truck 1983 Ford



  • jkr801
    May 7, 10:58 AM
    Google, Dropbox, Teamviewer. Good enough for me and free.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Ford F250 Diesel Truck
  • Ford F250 Diesel Truck



  • marvel2
    Dec 6, 12:33 PM
    Wow, I'm glad I bought mine when I did. Try to find a Mac reseller store near you and not an Apple Store. I bought mine for $99, no tax in Oregon at The Portland Mac Store (http://www.themacstore.com/locations/portland).





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. 2004 Ford F250 Front Right
  • 2004 Ford F250 Front Right



  • coolwater
    Apr 9, 08:34 PM
    Same brand scientific calculator, two different answers. :rolleyes:





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Ford F250 Lariat Pick-up Truck
  • Ford F250 Lariat Pick-up Truck



  • tonyl
    Aug 7, 03:36 PM
    $1962 for US Education. w/2 GHz and 160 GB hard drive.
    A 2.66GHz CPU is about $400 more expensive than a 2.0GHz, BTO only takes $300 off, so the base config is the best choice. There is a gap, no single processor mac pro, not like Apple's sale strategy. Either Cornore mac pro or iMac will be great.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. turbo diesel ford truck.
  • turbo diesel ford truck.



  • wclyffe
    Feb 3, 11:39 AM
    I purchased the TOMTOM app early on and paid $99 for it. One week later, I found it posted in the App Store for $49.99 and today, a couple of weeks after that, the price is $59.99. I have searched the App Store site, iTunes Store AND the Apple site and do not understand how to find a Customer Service Link to ask about a refund for the difference in price. Does anyone know how to reach Customer Service for the APP Store? Thanks in advance...

    Would love to know if you received some sort of a refund from Apple or TomTom....let us know.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Our 1982 ford diesel truck
  • Our 1982 ford diesel truck



  • !� V �!
    Apr 24, 11:05 PM
    I would love to see an ultra high-res display sold by Apple. If they sold a 4K display for 2 grand I would certainly bite. Couple an awesome 4K display with 2 next gen video cards and you have yourself the best gaming machine ever built.

    I can't wait. :D

    You are talking :apple: pricing, then times that by 2 if not 3 and that is what they would sell a 4K display to you for. Think again, its not going to happen anytime soon. All this buzz is going to leave a lot of people disappointed since this is a new display model and nothing more. People do not sit a few inches from they computer monitor, they sit at a distance where you can barely notice the pixels on screen. Some screen have a poor quality compared to others and I know I have seen TN, PVA and IPS screens over my lifetime. I would prefer a 30" replacement matte LED as I am presently in the market for one.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Ford F250 Diesel Towing
  • Ford F250 Diesel Towing



  • Arcus
    Apr 25, 09:03 AM
    No. Re-read the three sentences he typed. He said that Apple is not tracking anyone. That infers that the database of locations is not being used to track a users location.

    No, he said "the info circulating". "THE" info includes the info about the database.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. 2005 Ford F-250 XLT Diesel
  • 2005 Ford F-250 XLT Diesel



  • gugy
    Jul 30, 01:19 AM
    I don't think I've hated any company so passionately as I hate Verizon. I have not one positive word to say about them. If/when Apple announces a phone, I'll pay the early termination fee on my Verizon contract and jump to the carrier with Apple's phone. Hopefully that'll be Cingular.

    Interesting I am the opposite of you. I hate Cingular and I am OK with Verizon.
    The big question is if whatever Apple comes up it needs a good network.
    What good will be an amazing phone with a crap network and service. In the past I had Cingular and just hate it. Now I have Verizon, I do not love it but at least I can use it at my home and office and IMHO is better than Cingular.

    So I just hope I can have an Iphone that actually works wherever I go.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. f-250 diesel-truck-002-jpg
  • f-250 diesel-truck-002-jpg



  • Ori
    Apr 18, 04:32 PM
    Looking at the TouchWiz UI, I see your point.

    But, at what point does an interface become too generic? For example, the concept of pages of icons in a grid isn't really new or innovative. The concept of swiping across screens is simple and intuitive and should be standardized
    (e.g. copied) for that exact reason. Should other phone makers put the icons in a circle, "just because" they need to be different? Should they force you to do something differently just because the best and most intuitive way was "already taken"?

    Everyone loves car analogies, so: what if Ford decided to sue other carmakers because they copied their steering wheel design? Would other companies have been forced to adopt other types of controls -- joysticks or dials or foot pedals, perhaps -- "just because"? And would that have been good for the auto industry?

    The car industry isn't a good one to look at actually. A new top end S Class merc has hundreds of new patents with every modem revamp it does. Car companies constantly pay royalties to each other to use tech. Especially safety tech.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. 2007 ford f-250
  • 2007 ford f-250



  • thisisahughes
    Mar 28, 11:29 AM
    The only behavior that seems to be awarded is: give Apple money is soon as you can and don't ask any questions.

    that's what I do.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. A Desert Chase Truck That Gets
  • A Desert Chase Truck That Gets



  • KnightWRX
    May 4, 06:58 PM
    It's bootable (the, ahem, pirated versions of Lion are distributed as dmgs.)

    That doesn't mean the App Store version is. Only that the "pirated" versions are. They could have been made bootable after the fact.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Ford Diesel Truck - Ford#39;s
  • Ford Diesel Truck - Ford#39;s



  • JoeG4
    Nov 22, 03:14 PM
    Palm makes nothing but garbage.

    The management of the company, in fact, was so pathetic that they ended up selling out to big MS and making PPC-based phones like everyone else. Ever since that day, I have no interest for any of the garbage they make - and I was lusting after their stupid overpriced and ugly PDA phones before they made that decision.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Ford F250 Diesel Truck Rear
  • Ford F250 Diesel Truck Rear



  • Tilpots
    May 7, 05:34 PM
    I'll admit the money is there but Apple skews conservative and I believe what they say when they state that iAds are an option for developers seeking to deliver free or low cost iPhone/iPad apps. I don't get the feeling that Apple wants to extend iAds everywhere. Putting adds in MobileMe doesn't grant them much IMO. The play for free MobileMe will start and end with iLife and iPhone/iPod/iPad/App Store


    We disagree, but I'll guess we'll find out in a month.


    It's the type of facility that makes me believe that Apple will be rolling out a whole lot more of Cloud services. At 500k ft^2 it's bigger than many of Google's datacenters and it's 5x larger than Apple's Cali datacenter. Apple's plans for the Cloud are big.

    Good info. Thanks. Any link you can provide with this info all in one spot?





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. Make: Ford F250 Diesel
  • Make: Ford F250 Diesel



  • applesith
    Mar 29, 03:14 PM
    Because it's rapidly becoming the case that EVERYTHING can be produced more cheaply in places like China and India -- even things that were previously thought to be "safe" industries (medical X-Rays are read in India / China, legal documents are authored overseas and sent back to the US to be signed) because they required and educated or advanced workforce.

    So, I turn the question back to you -- how will you afford to buy an iPod when you are asked to take a substantial (50% or more) pay cut because an individual in India or China can do YOUR job more cheaply.

    Globalization is a race to the bottom, and nobody seems to understand that while the 3rd world rises up, the 1st world inevitably must slide down.

    And then the price of labor in those producing countries will rise. Then return to other countries. it cycled back and forth.





    Ford F250 Diesel Truck. For Sale- FORD F250 Turbo
  • For Sale- FORD F250 Turbo



  • JesterJJZ
    Apr 21, 07:33 PM
    I need:
    8 Internal Bays.
    More PCIe Slots.
    Thunderbolt.
    Keep Dual Optical Bays.
    More Ram Slots.
    Built in Fibre Channel (This is a stretch)
    That should be a MacPro. What you guys want is that magic headless iMac. I want more, not less.
    Working in Video I need the most horsepower possible. 32 Cores would be nice.

    At home I can live with my iMac, but editing on it is a pain. A MiniMacPro might work there, but it will still cost 2k and people will bitch.
    For work I can justify spending $8,000 on a high powered PRO machine.

    What he said...





    ThunderSkunk
    Apr 25, 10:46 AM
    I like Steves sense of brevity.

    Perhaps if people bothered to look up some info on what they were talking about before they went off half-cocked about the latest hyped paranoia...





    d4rkc4sm
    Apr 25, 09:32 AM
    this is a non-story sad steve jobs has to even reply to these stupid allegations





    Reach9
    Mar 26, 11:34 PM
    SUPER PSYCHED for cloud features married with iOS! With this, the iPad can truely become a post-pc mobile computer without the need to sync with clunky old iTunes! DO IT UP BIG APPLE!! :)

    Counting down the days till I can completely ditch my laptop for an iPad!

    I don't think an iPad could ever make me ditch my MacBook Pro.





    toddybody
    Apr 7, 12:37 PM
    The strategy of offering a limited set of options has worked well for Apple. A discrete only option might lower the price by $100 and no one would buy it. What would be the point? They leave that segment of the market to the people who make cheap laptops AND offer another product..The iPad. I only actualy use my laptop when I need the GPU.

    I feel like im taking crazy pills...I think theres some confusion as to my feelings on the topic. Apple SHOULD include a discrete GPU in all of it's PRO Macbook line. Period. If you want a more exotic upgrade, fine. But to give a high end, expensive notebook integrated graphics is pure rubbish! Now, does Apple make more money by their status quo? Absolutely. Is is the right thing for the consumer? NO.




    AppleKrate
    Sep 16, 11:59 AM
    I too am interested in the display and related resolution questions.... A 17" MBP for used for video editing would make much more sense with a HD screen ie >1920x1080 (Sony already sell a 1920x1200 machine http://b2b.sony.com/Solutions/product/VGN-AR290G has a blu-ray burner too...)

    Oh, and one more thing... it's got a Core� 2 Duo inside!:eek:

    (but no OSX:p )



    No comments:

    Post a Comment