Sunday, May 8, 2011

Maz 6303

Maz 6303. .lw, .lws, .max, .ma, .mb,
  • .lw, .lws, .max, .ma, .mb,



  • skeep5
    Apr 5, 02:14 PM
    The only thing uglier than a Scion is a Scion iPhone theme.

    Amen, and amen.





    Maz 6303. Max Crowe#39;s favorite photos
  • Max Crowe#39;s favorite photos



  • PCClone
    Apr 26, 02:19 PM
    And next week there will be a new survey that says the opposite. These reports are getting old. Must be a slow news day.





    Maz 6303. Chief ExecutiveMaz founded
  • Chief ExecutiveMaz founded



  • cecildk9999
    Nov 22, 07:45 AM
    I wouldn't mind having Apple sell them (and I'm guessing they will to some degree), but we also have to think in terms of the market as is. If I can get a free phone through my provider every x years, I'm going to do that instead of buying outside the company (even if it is crap). If I can get an upgrade for between $50 and $300, I might consider it when I'm in the store renewing my plan. Apple can gain presence only by going through established channels; it's not to say that you won't be able to buy one in an Apple store, just that consumers who like to do comparison shopping when they get their phones might like to see an iPhone in a TMobile/Verizon/3rd party carrier store.





    Maz 6303. Chanel Wallet-3A6303; $ 35.5
  • Chanel Wallet-3A6303; $ 35.5



  • McGiord
    Apr 10, 05:35 PM
    288. Like the rest of us who actually studied in a field that requires math in college and work in such a field. ;)

    This is really only confusing/unclear for those who stopped really using math daily after grade school.

    B
    Having passed through college or any math class doesn't prove anything, even that someone is working in a particular field doesn't necessarily make it an expert in the subject.





    Maz 6303. Chanel Wallet-3A6303; $ 35.5
  • Chanel Wallet-3A6303; $ 35.5



  • Oilbrnr
    Apr 7, 07:48 PM
    It really doesn't matter what the percentages are. At some point, the growth rate for tablets will start to slow down. By then, if you aren't already working on the next big thing, you're in trouble.

    The point is that Apple is likely to be working to be working on that product already. The question is whether companies like Moto, Samsung, and HP are.




    Maz 6303. автомобиль МАЗ-6303А5-321
  • автомобиль МАЗ-6303А5-321



  • ShnikeJSB
    Aug 11, 01:40 PM
    In other words, G5 PowerBooks next tuesday ;)

    Man, I tell ya... 2 years+ ago when I wanted a new laptop, that's ALL I ever heard... I think Apple should build a one-off G5 laptop just to appease us crazy people in here, LOL! It would be an awesome tip-of-the-hat to us, don'tcha think? ;)





    Maz 6303. Nokia 6303 classic Pictures
  • Nokia 6303 classic Pictures



  • BRLawyer
    Nov 28, 04:31 PM
    How do you define a REAL tablet?

    A thing the size of a notebook, with an open screen for handwriting...not just like a PDA or vPod.





    Maz 6303. Unfortunately Nokia 6303i
  • Unfortunately Nokia 6303i



  • Prof.
    Apr 20, 08:18 AM
    Not gonna lie, I got my hopes up thinking the iP5 would be 4G compatible. Since it's obviously not going to be 4G, I guess I'll get a 4G droid so i can be locked into Unlimited 4G with verizon.





    Maz 6303. Nokia 6303 Classic cell phone
  • Nokia 6303 Classic cell phone



  • thisisahughes
    Apr 5, 03:21 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)

    I feel like Apple is making some odd decesions lately...





    Maz 6303. Nokia 6303i
  • Nokia 6303i



  • gnasher729
    Apr 11, 05:48 AM
    It has nothing to do with being an engineer. And yes, math is a language that is the same all over the world.

    So what experience do you have with that? Trivial example: What is the meaning of ℕ? Is the zero included or not? Does ⊂ mean the same as ⊆ or does it mean the same as ⊊? There is no universal agreement on either. More trivial example: What you call "math" is called "maths" elsewhere.





    Maz 6303. Nokia-6303c Low Battery then
  • Nokia-6303c Low Battery then



  • Multimedia
    Sep 16, 12:19 AM
    If you really want longer battery life, then you should be hoping to keep the X1600. It's regarded as having the best "performance per watt" of recent mobile GPUs.I'd rather have a bigger battery and a Go 7700. I've not seen any decent figures for power draw on the mobile chips. The 7700 is manufactured on an 80nm process tho', so that should help some.
    Whichever uses less battery power is what I would prefer as long as it can still drive a 30" ACD or Dell when it's plugged into AC.Personally, I hope (well, pipe dream actually) they'll make MBP build-to-order like Mac Pro. I'd downgrade the CPU to the 2.0GHz version. It wholesales for $130 less than the 2.16, and $340 less than the 2.33. That's way too much to pay for a fractional speed increase.

    OTOH, the 2.0 Xeon is $370 less than the 2.66 and Apple only cuts the price $75 for two of them. That's robbery. So I guess MBP BTO probably wouldn't help me even if they did it.The 2GHz downgrade is $300 not $75. Where did you get that number? Apple probably pays a lot less for each so this discount seems fair to me. Seems to me the down and up grade Mac Pro processor pricing is geard to steer buyers to the 2.66GHz model. I don't agree with you Apple is stealing anything from any of us. I think your use of the word "robbery" is not appropriate expecially since your figure of $75 is a flat out fabrication of your imagination. :rolleyes:Bear in mind custom options effectively "cost" Apple a lot more due to requiring special attention in a way the rest of the line doesn't. More so with the laptop line due to the processor being socketted rather than soldered.Dyslexia at work. Laptop processors are directly soldered to the LB to keep the profile slim, iMacs & minis socketed.Personally, I think the 2.33GHz part price is insane considering the small speed-bump, but that's up to Apple.While I agree the 2.33GHz upgrades are too expensive on the iMac, I expect the 2.33GHz will be the standard part in both the 15" and 17" top MBP models - no doubt on the 17". Who knows, Apple's cost per 2.33 may even drop every 30 days or so in their contract with Intel.





    Maz 6303. Nokia 6303i Classic - Update
  • Nokia 6303i Classic - Update



  • mscriv
    May 5, 11:51 AM
    i just want to make sure what the rules are, because it makes a significant difference in terms of keeping track of what might or might not be out there.
    for example, by my count, in one round you could deploy one goblin (one turn to get a point, one to deploy), by yours, you deploy two (point and deploy each turn).
    also, can you heal and deploy trap/monsters at the same turn, from the Lair?
    can you accrue points while moving/healing?

    it's the beginning of brand new game, so it's normal the rules are seen in different ways and need some fine tuning in how they are worded.

    You insolent fool! How thick is that blockhead of yours! ;)

    Out of character again:

    Understood and I agree about knowing the rules. From your questions above I still think you are a little confused. Don't think of a turn as consisting of earning a point. Think of the round as starting with the addition of 2 points. Then I must decide what to do with those points and I can take two turn/actions (opportunities to spend points) in that round.

    So:
    can you heal and deploy trap/monsters at the same turn from the Lair?
    Not in the same turn, but in the same round. One turn/action to heal costing me one point and then a second turn/action to deploy a monster based on my accrued point total. So just like you guys, I get one round consisting of two turns/actions.

    can you accrue points while moving/healing?
    As stated above I accrue 2 points for use at the beginning of each round. If I chose to move in that round it would cost me 1 point/turn of the two I have available to me in the round. If I also chose to heal in that round it would cost me 1 point/turn and I would have exhausted my two turns/actions in that round. However, by the rules the villain can only heal when he is in the Lair with the artifact, so I couldn't actually move away and still be able to heal myself.

    I think the easiest way to think of it is each round the villain gets two turns/actions. These turns/actions cost the villain points to execute. The villain earns 2 points at the beginning of each round to add to his point total available for spending during that round. The only way to carry over points from round to round is to not take action with points available and thus they will be added to point total available for the next round.





    Maz 6303. Nokia 6303c Charging Solution
  • Nokia 6303c Charging Solution



  • aqwhiteh
    Nov 26, 09:45 AM
    It is inevitable that Mac OS will eventually be more frequently targetted, however I have 'faith' the it is more secure than windows. And if and when the great Mac Virus Outbreak occurs, I'll install AV software, until then. NO.

    Security is vaguely to mildly inconvenient, and worth it in my opinion. The only thing I have faith in is that no OS is truly secure if it has a network connection... that, and the willingness and ability of smart people around the world to steal in new and creative ways.

    I run Norton 11.1.1 on my mac pro, I barely notice the performance hit with this version, unlike previous ones. Only catch is they don't have full 64-bit support (symantec connect site states it is 'coming soon'). But it does protect against phishing sites (not that I need that necessarily).

    One of the most common ways to get malware installed these days is by Rogue AV (popups claim you are 'infected' and tell you to download a free AV app you never heard of to remove it... and bingo you've installed malware). Sophos is not one of these. Point is OS X won't protect users from themselves.





    Maz 6303. Nokia 6303 classic offers 3.2
  • Nokia 6303 classic offers 3.2



  • toddybody
    Apr 25, 07:57 AM
    Is that why you bought the iPad? One would think if you have an iPad, you'd already see the error in judgement that you made there. Just because Apple stuff looks cool doesn't mean it's sacrificing function - to the contrary.

    If you've used an iPhone, or iPad, for any period of time you'd know that.

    Other computer makers put wavy lines, green blinking lights and all sorts of other kitsch on their machines - by kitsch I mean design features that have no function, that are there only to look "good".

    When has Apple made a device that didn't work very well??? You'd have to go all the way to the Newton for that. And that happened while Steve Jobs was away, not a co-incidence. Ever since the iPod, it's been hit after hit.

    Well, I think the previous commenter's point has some validity. A great example of this "form over function" is the iMac. Mobile graphics (and poor ones at that), horrendous thermal management, limited stand orientation...but one damn fine looking computer:D Dont get me wrong, Apple does amazing things with their products. (Im obviously a fan :D) But I do think design is paramount to their efforts (not that function ever takes backseat, it just can be slightly lessoned on some releases). Now, IMO...they knocked both form and function out of the park with the iPad 2, iPhone 4, and 2010 MBA. Bravo





    Maz 6303. Dickies 6303 Thermal Lined
  • Dickies 6303 Thermal Lined



  • TwinCities Dan
    Mar 27, 02:46 PM
    Personally, I think it is a good thing for Apple to disrupt this "schedule" that we have all come to think of as a yearly update. There are no rules here, I would rather let Apple do what they think is best as far as a release schedule. If it isn't ready yet, I don't see what the point of rushing to market is.





    Maz 6303. Nokia 6303
  • Nokia 6303



  • 7on
    Nov 27, 02:32 PM
    I would sell my Macbook in an instant to buy a MacTablet.

    It'd be the perfect tool for Illustrators and CG artists.





    Maz 6303. The Nokia 6303 Classic
  • The Nokia 6303 Classic



  • emotion
    Aug 11, 10:02 AM
    I think to the end user, the difference between Yonah and Merom is minimal.

    From a supply chain perspective, it is far easier to manage one SKU than multiple ones. You immediately half the number of CPUs that you need to stock by moving all mobile to Merom. And give the fact that some speculate the price between the two CPUs are minimal, and that Apple is a premium brand, it wouldn't be a far reach to see that it is quite advantageous for them to move onto better hardware and keep the price as is.


    Good point.


    It's a speed bump, if anything. Not something Apple typically makes a big fuss about, despite the fact we know it's two different cores. Yonah -> Merom is a far smaller ordeal than Merom -> Santa Rosa.

    Well actually merom will still be used when santa rosa chipsets come out (santa rosa is the chipset, merom the chip that it supports). I get what you're saying though.





    Maz 6303. Nokia 6303i Classic with 3.2MP
  • Nokia 6303i Classic with 3.2MP



  • milo
    Sep 11, 01:14 PM
    The only things comin out are the Video Rental service, and a size increase for the Nano.

    Move along.

    Should we laugh at you now, or wait until the announcment? :rolleyes:

    Rumor has it Steve wasn't able to secure download rights..only rental. Guess we'll find out by this time tomorrow.

    What's your source? Every rumor site I've seen (and especially Appleinsider, which has the best record lately) says sales.

    I want firewire aswell usb 1 is far toooo slow. How my sposed to transfer films with USB, It will take all day.

    With USB2, which transfers to iPod about the same speed as FW.





    Maz 6303. Pictures Images of Nokia 6303
  • Pictures Images of Nokia 6303



  • starflyer
    Mar 27, 12:52 PM
    My thoughts exactly. Our school district (ISD 482) just bought 1,465 iPads for its students, and I can see us getting really mad if Apple were to release a new iPad 6 mos. later.

    If the iPad 2 wasn't what you needed, why not wait?





    CalBoy
    Mar 27, 01:11 AM
    Pushing the iPhone 5, along with iOS 5, to the fall really wouldn't surprise me at all. In fact it would seem a little weird if Apple were to finally release a white iPhone 4 and then release an iPhone 5 a month or two later... even if they have constantly kept "last years" model around at a discount previously. Maybe the white iPhone will be and iPhone 5...

    The more probable result is that the white iPhone 4 will simply never be.

    By this time, Foxconn is most likely shifting production of the iPhone 4 for the $99 price point and gearing up to produce lots of iPhone 5s for the summer.

    I'm starting to wonder if a Iphone 5 is even going to come out this year i mean with the Verizon IPhone launched in February "kinda close to June - July IMO" so they might wait tell june of next year where we get AT&T and a Verizon IPhone upgrades.


    Most of the iPhone's sales come from outside the United States, where GSM is the standard. Apple can't afford to lag behind other companies in those international markets so they will most likely not slip on shipping the iPhone 5 to much later than the previous models' date.





    ravenvii
    May 4, 10:28 PM
    I'm surprised. :)


    Why would the villain ever move out of the lair?

    Are we to assume there are unlimited traps and monsters? Are these of all types, that is, 1 point type, 2 point type, etc.?

    As to the first question, f I answer that, I risk revealing too much. :)

    As to the second, yes the villain has unlimited traps and monsters. And yes, there are different types that costs different amounts of points. The more points, the bigger and badder the monster or trap is, obviously.





    bbotte
    Nov 2, 08:09 PM
    well I installed this on both of my MacBook Airs, One is my Wife's. It found 0 on mine, but found 4 trojans on my wife's, all associated with Java. It pointed them out to me and when I found the file it pointed out, the software deleted the file for me. Not bad for free. Thanks Sophos, didn't know those were there.





    rjohnstone
    Apr 18, 03:40 PM
    The iPhone 1 was announced before the Prada phone. Patent dates showed iPhone implementation of a capacitive touchscreen phone at least a year before LG showed their Prada phone in 2006. The Prada shipped in small shipments before the iPhone, so that is their only claim that it was technically released before the iPhone even though real shipments occurred months later. Technically, if Apple wanted to, they could have sued LG.

    Also, the Prada isn't a smartphone. It can't load apps. It doesn't even have a qwerty keyboard. You input text through the phone dialer like old school SMS.

    Irrelevant argument from a "look and feel" standpoint as NOBODY outside of Apple knew what the iPhone looked like.
    So either the design was logical or LG was frikkin clairvoyant and could see into the future.

    The patent filings are moot.
    Loading apps are moot as the original iPhone didn't permit that either.
    The virtual qwerty keyboard existed before the iPhone as well.

    Seriously do 10 seconds of research before posting.
    What Apple did was made a phone that contained a lot of EXISTING technology and wrapped it into a single package.
    And did a good job doing it too.

    Show me something that works as well BEFORE Apple demoed the iPhone.

    Technology =/= usability.

    Irrelevant. Most of the tech in the iPhone predates it.





    notjustjay
    Mar 28, 10:23 AM
    Well, that's just great. The one year I finally decide I'm going to switch to an iPhone, and it's not coming. :eek:

    In all seriousness, I've been on the iPhone fence ever since the first day it came out here in Canada. If it weren't for the 3-year contracts here, I'd have one already. I'm just about ready to finally jump aboard, but so far what has been "saving" me was that every time I go to the local Fido kiosk, they've been sold out. I've been telling myself that since the iPhone 4's been out for quite a while now, the best thing to do is wait for the iPhone 5.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment