
Multimedia
Jul 14, 08:51 AM
Currently, prices of Xeons seem to hover between $500 and $1000. And note: these are RETAIL PRICES for consumers! Apple's prices for those CPU's would be considerably less. So I don't see Apple having any problems offering quad-Woodcrest for under $4000. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if we saw quad-Woodcrest for under $3000!Gee I hope you're right. Quad MacIntels For Under $3k Would Be A Miracle. Thanks for the heads up. :rolleyes:
XForge
Nov 16, 04:59 PM
How long before it ends up in the MacBook Pro?
I want my 8-core MacBook!! I want my 8-core MacBook!!!
(also joking)
I want my 8-core MacBook!! I want my 8-core MacBook!!!
(also joking)
AFPoster
Mar 22, 01:43 PM
Under god was added to the pledge in the 50s because we were scared of the Russians. Nevermind the fact that the Pledge was written in 1892, long after the Founding Fathers died.
What else you got?
You're right, I apologize for being incorrect on the pledge.
I have some shoe strings, a piece of gum and a ball of lint.
Maybe we're just confused how someone who claims to be a director of IT (and presumably takes some college to become) can fail so hard at basic history.[/QUOTE]
I'm not here to remember everything I learned, especially in a class I could have cared less about. If you asked me about "pythagorean theorem" I couldn't even answer that. Just because you are wrong on a piece of history doesn't mean your wrong on all other subjects (aside from math which I have stated that).
What else you got?
You're right, I apologize for being incorrect on the pledge.
I have some shoe strings, a piece of gum and a ball of lint.
Maybe we're just confused how someone who claims to be a director of IT (and presumably takes some college to become) can fail so hard at basic history.[/QUOTE]
I'm not here to remember everything I learned, especially in a class I could have cared less about. If you asked me about "pythagorean theorem" I couldn't even answer that. Just because you are wrong on a piece of history doesn't mean your wrong on all other subjects (aside from math which I have stated that).
mduser63
Jul 13, 10:27 PM
So, how long till it comes to laptops? :D
And on top of that, its only going to be a viewer, right? I mean have they created any Blu-ray burners, yet?
Yes, Blu-Ray burners for computers are already available from Pioneer and a few other companies.
And on top of that, its only going to be a viewer, right? I mean have they created any Blu-ray burners, yet?
Yes, Blu-Ray burners for computers are already available from Pioneer and a few other companies.
~Shard~
Nov 29, 01:34 PM
Can't wait for MWSF to get some more details from Steve! Between this, the iPhone, an iTablet and the new widescreen video iPod there will be plenty for him to reveal - along with our iLife 07 and Leopard previews as well. ;) :cool:
ingenious
Aug 20, 02:39 PM
As far as sharing in your range. Again a waste of battery to support this. I have what I wnat ton hear for the most part. I don't much care to drain my battery searching other users' libs (that will come and go as they wander around and in and out of range - oh great, I found a cool Streets video I don't have!! Oh wait he just left range!!!), it's short-lived enough already.
I think a better idea is just a listing of what others around you are listening to. You can choose (by using the (->) button like in iTunes) to look it up and either buy it or listen to a preview.
I think a better idea is just a listing of what others around you are listening to. You can choose (by using the (->) button like in iTunes) to look it up and either buy it or listen to a preview.
DewGuy1999
Feb 22, 07:39 PM
I wish I could find a Mini DisplayPort to DVI cable, but those don't seem to exist.
MonoPrice.com> CABLES > Video Cables - DisplayPort > Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cables (http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10246&cs_id=1024604)
MonoPrice.com> CABLES > Video Cables - DisplayPort > Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cables (http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10246&cs_id=1024604)
Mechcozmo
Jan 10, 09:41 PM
I told you all !!!! $499 headless Mac - here it comes and marketshare will grow...welcome back Apple !!
Sigh... Apple is already back.... and we don't need this petition any longer... and the mini mac has been in development for a long time (1 year plus) so the petition didn't do anything with it.
39 signers in this period of time means it failed, BTW. :rolleyes:
Sigh... Apple is already back.... and we don't need this petition any longer... and the mini mac has been in development for a long time (1 year plus) so the petition didn't do anything with it.
39 signers in this period of time means it failed, BTW. :rolleyes:
bilbo--baggins
Jun 23, 02:26 PM
I like the iPad but I still feel more at home with the Mac. Maybe that will change, over time using the iPad may feel more natural and so perhaps over time there will be a gradual transition.
However, like most people here, I think this will be over a number of years, not in the near future. I've sometimes wondered what Apple might have up their sleeves for OS XI. Maybe that will mark more of a hybrid between OS X and iOS, but that's probably looking 5-10 years ahead.
However, like most people here, I think this will be over a number of years, not in the near future. I've sometimes wondered what Apple might have up their sleeves for OS XI. Maybe that will mark more of a hybrid between OS X and iOS, but that's probably looking 5-10 years ahead.
thefourthpope
May 2, 07:42 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
you people like to discuss about everything.
Wanna talk about it? ;-)
you people like to discuss about everything.
Wanna talk about it? ;-)
rezenclowd3
Jan 3, 03:19 AM
Just picked up this on Saturday:
(Sold my 96 Audi A4 2.8L 3 weeks ago. I must say, I do NOT recommend Audi engines, even though I had no problems.)

Teaser Image: Nissan Juke

The Nissan Juke, unveiled at

Chocolate nissan juke

nissan-juke-07.jpg

sắc vượt qua đối thủ nặng

Nissan juke

Nissan Juke 2011

Nissan Juke blows away
(Sold my 96 Audi A4 2.8L 3 weeks ago. I must say, I do NOT recommend Audi engines, even though I had no problems.)
bigrobb
Nov 26, 05:36 PM
I just bought a mazda 3 to on Monday, I love it, its fun to drive to.
http://www.uploads.calvinet.com/uploads/1290889627.jpg
=] bought it on Tuesday, of course it had to rain on Wednesday so that's why it's all dirty >.>
More pictures when it's clean :P
http://www.uploads.calvinet.com/uploads/1290889627.jpg
=] bought it on Tuesday, of course it had to rain on Wednesday so that's why it's all dirty >.>
More pictures when it's clean :P
firestarter
Mar 20, 01:04 PM
It's not my place and my time has long past to be "volunteered" for such duties.
So, apparently you're old...
US will use Lybia as aerial target practice
Hey, check out this mini mushroom fireball thingie. What kind of bomb is this? It looks kind of big. Edpecially the fact that it's in the backgorund and the camera naturally makes it small. If you were up close, it's gotta be HUGE!
Yet you come across with all the maturity of an 11 year old.
:confused:
So, apparently you're old...
US will use Lybia as aerial target practice
Hey, check out this mini mushroom fireball thingie. What kind of bomb is this? It looks kind of big. Edpecially the fact that it's in the backgorund and the camera naturally makes it small. If you were up close, it's gotta be HUGE!
Yet you come across with all the maturity of an 11 year old.
:confused:
ezekielrage_99
Oct 23, 09:58 AM
So Macbooks next tuesday :confused:
toddybody
Apr 19, 12:56 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
Thank goodness .. Finally an iMac rumour ... I am still going to wait a bit more and buy it when the new iMacs ship with lion preinstalled .... July I guess
Really hoping for 1080p target display mode will be supported in the new iMacs ...
I heard when you say it twice, its 2x more likely to happen. JK
Ive double posted several times with no reason why...is this a known MR bug?
Thank goodness .. Finally an iMac rumour ... I am still going to wait a bit more and buy it when the new iMacs ship with lion preinstalled .... July I guess
Really hoping for 1080p target display mode will be supported in the new iMacs ...
I heard when you say it twice, its 2x more likely to happen. JK
Ive double posted several times with no reason why...is this a known MR bug?
solvs
Jul 18, 02:01 AM
Yeah, if it's $9.99 to rent, it's going to fail. $1.99, might be worth it. I'm sure a lot of people will be happy, then a lot of people will complain. Both with have good points, but the rest of us won't care.
jgould
Feb 21, 04:02 PM
Anyway, on topic, setup. The Macbook is nearing retirement. Bonus points if you know what film that is on the screen (I just did an analysis of the score for my Film Music class at Uni).
No idea what film that is, but I do spy Handbrake on the MacBook, which looks identical to the one that I just retired. My optical drive in that machine was starting to go, I think. Only thing I've used the one in the new MacBook Pro for is to reinstall the OS after I got it...
No idea what film that is, but I do spy Handbrake on the MacBook, which looks identical to the one that I just retired. My optical drive in that machine was starting to go, I think. Only thing I've used the one in the new MacBook Pro for is to reinstall the OS after I got it...
Jazwire
Apr 21, 11:25 AM
Oh save us mighty Senator Stuart Smally.
Maybe focus on Jobs, Deficit, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.
Not if my Iphone has an internal file that shows I went to Walmart then the strip club last Tuesday night.
Maybe focus on Jobs, Deficit, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.
Not if my Iphone has an internal file that shows I went to Walmart then the strip club last Tuesday night.
~Shard~
Nov 29, 01:34 PM
Can't wait for MWSF to get some more details from Steve! Between this, the iPhone, an iTablet and the new widescreen video iPod there will be plenty for him to reveal - along with our iLife 07 and Leopard previews as well. ;) :cool:
lannim
Apr 9, 09:29 PM
Of course I can, first thing I learned. How did I learn? My dad threw me the keys in two feet of snow and told me to go to the store. I'd love to still own one but my wife refuses to learn it, or doesn't have the mental capacity to so im stuck with automatics
mrapplegate
Apr 3, 01:52 PM
I am still really surprised that it seems as if nobody else has had the greyed-out toolbar in fullscreen Safari bug that I've got. Has anyone heard or read something that I haven't? I am much more looking forward to the next preview/beta build now, it suffices to say. ;)
Mine auto-hides as normal. I would file a bug report.
Mine auto-hides as normal. I would file a bug report.
MacinDoc
Jan 2, 09:11 AM
Already posted on another thread, just re-posted here for ease of reference, my predictions for MWSF '07:
1. iTV details/specs, to be released by March. Alongside iTV will be non-Disney movies at the iTunes store and support for pre-N wireless in the current MacBooks and MBPs. All other Macs to be updated to include pre-N by March.
2. New displays, likely with integrated iSight.
3. "Secret" features of OS X 10.5 revealed. To be released in the first half of 2007 (actual release date to be in June, but Apple will not announce this until April).
4. iWork '07 with spreadsheet app.
5. iLife '07 will not be introduced until the Apple phone arrives, since features of the phone will be supported in iLife. Furthermore, no phone at MWSF; look for it in May instead.
1. iTV details/specs, to be released by March. Alongside iTV will be non-Disney movies at the iTunes store and support for pre-N wireless in the current MacBooks and MBPs. All other Macs to be updated to include pre-N by March.
2. New displays, likely with integrated iSight.
3. "Secret" features of OS X 10.5 revealed. To be released in the first half of 2007 (actual release date to be in June, but Apple will not announce this until April).
4. iWork '07 with spreadsheet app.
5. iLife '07 will not be introduced until the Apple phone arrives, since features of the phone will be supported in iLife. Furthermore, no phone at MWSF; look for it in May instead.
MagnusVonMagnum
Nov 5, 04:34 PM
Do you have a clue what you're talking about? It's pretty well-known now that Consumer Reports framed the Suzuki Samurai to sell magazines and to tear down a Japanese company (and SUVs in general).
LOL. Yeah, sure they did. I suppose we didn't actually go to the moon either, eh? :p
You don't watch Fox "News", per chance do you? Or perhaps Mr. Limbaugh is your source of knowledge of the world? :D
I can tell you, I know a lot about a lot of things, and the things I know about, when I read Consumer Reports I am AMAZED at the sheer incompetence of their testing. At best, it's severely flawed, hearsay, and/or simply meaningless. At worst, it's severely biased.
Yes, I can tell from you post that you know a LOT about all kinds of things. :rolleyes:
LOL. Yeah, sure they did. I suppose we didn't actually go to the moon either, eh? :p
You don't watch Fox "News", per chance do you? Or perhaps Mr. Limbaugh is your source of knowledge of the world? :D
I can tell you, I know a lot about a lot of things, and the things I know about, when I read Consumer Reports I am AMAZED at the sheer incompetence of their testing. At best, it's severely flawed, hearsay, and/or simply meaningless. At worst, it's severely biased.
Yes, I can tell from you post that you know a LOT about all kinds of things. :rolleyes:
strabes
Apr 2, 07:15 PM
"Technology gets out of the way"
That's why I got a Mac/iPhone in the first place. Get out of my way, Windows/Android!
That's why I got a Mac/iPhone in the first place. Get out of my way, Windows/Android!
No comments:
Post a Comment