Monday, May 9, 2011

Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe

Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. Used Nissan Maxima GXE 1996
  • Used Nissan Maxima GXE 1996



  • mdntcallr
    Oct 23, 10:31 AM
    Tuesday Release!!!!

    lets hope!! apple usually does them around tues.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE
  • 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE



  • Zadillo
    Oct 23, 01:18 PM
    Apple needs to get away from making such a big deal our of small updates (processor change) as Intel will have such things changing more often than motorola or ibm ever did. apple should reserve such announcements and hoopla for major revisions or complete overhauls. based on recent benchmarks there is little performance improvement in these new chips save for the speed bump.

    How exactly is Apple making a big deal out of small updates? The recent processor updates Apple has done (Core Duo to Core 2 Duo on the iMac and the speedbumped Core Duos on the MBP earlier this year) were quiet launches, with no announcements or hoopla at all really. The only real hoopla with the iMac was about the 24" screen, but it was certainly subdued. Hell, Apple made a bigger deal out of the Apple Hi-Fi.

    The only people making a big deal out of it are ourselves.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE
  • 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE



  • Rocketman
    Oct 23, 10:46 PM
    What TIME are the updates on Tuesdays usually made? EST? PST?



    8-10am Pacific. If it hasn't happened by noon, forget it.

    Steve is no longer married to Tuesday, however.

    64 bit has to do with memory addressing, not GUI speed. Someone posted they felt it unlikely Santa Rosa (Intel 64 bit memory support chips) would be released early. But doesn't Intel have a 64 bit memory addressing system similar to the ?965? now?

    If you don't need 3+ GB of portable memory NOW, you might as well wait till June 07 or buy whatever is available now and be really happy with it.

    Rocketman





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE
  • 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE



  • admanimal
    Sep 1, 02:48 PM
    if it gets bigger, does it get thinner?

    The only way it could get thinner is if they give it a power brick rather than an internal one. It's not like components are stacked on top of each other as it is...it's just that some individual components require a certain amount of space. Maybe the chin will shrink, but that's all I see happening as far as size goes.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE
  • 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE



  • J the Ninja
    Apr 12, 09:27 PM
    ""Magnetic Timeline": audio moves vertically out of the way instead of causing a trim collision"

    YEAH!





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE
  • 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE



  • twoodcc
    Mar 24, 09:13 PM
    I decided I don't need to right now so it's back to bigadv units now.

    good, cuz that's where the points are at!





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2000 Maxima GXE 2006 BMW 330i
  • 2000 Maxima GXE 2006 BMW 330i



  • Multimedia
    Nov 16, 01:43 PM
    The bandwidth of DIMMs doesn't really change with their capacity (assuming their timings are the same). It is the number of active channels that gives you the increase in memory bandwidth.

    I believe the memory controller will interleave the lower 512MB (since you have a branch populated with 512MB) of each DIMM resulting in full bandwidth access (4 channels) to that range of memory (512 x 4 = 2 GB) with the remainder of the 2 GB DIMMs (the remaining 3 GB) only getting the benefit of a single branch (two channels).

    Personally I wouldn't purchase 2 GB DIMMs given their extra cost in relation to two 1 GB DIMMs... in other words use more of the memory slots you have ... unless you really want to leave room to add more RAM later.In this class of RAM the 2GB sticks are now less than two 1GB sticks. So I don't see why buying only 1GB sticks would be advisable any more.

    AV was saying that the 512 sticks run half as fast as 1 and 2GB sticks. Is that not correct or did I misunderstand what he meant?

    ...you dont need 8 cores?? see the 4 cores Mac pro goes down in retail price.It already is the lowest.An unlikely scenario. Don't expect any price drops on mac pros for a long time after clovertown chips are in them.I agree with you 100%. Apple Mac Pro is already the lowest priced Dual Woodcrest product on the market. Dell costs a lot more. So why would you expect Clovertown to impact the price of the existing line that is already at a rock bottom price Alpinism? :confused: :eek:Thats the beauty of going Intel, you dont drop the price ? DELL, HP and the other competitors WILL.Apple started lowest and none of the other vendors followed so your premise is not turning out to be true in the real world. :rolleyes:

    To rip DVD's. Why add additional, unnecessary steps?I don't rip DVDs. I rip DVD Images created with Toast from EyeTV broadcast recordings. So it's not an extra step. If you mean why not export direct to mp4 from EyeTV the answer is because they look like C**p. You want a really good looking mp4 file, Handbrake is the only way to go IMHO. And the maximum quality Toast encode to DVD image is also the best way to provide Handbrake with a superior master to rip from.

    Anyway that's why what I use is ready for an 8-core Mac Pro now.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2000 Maxima GXE 2006 BMW 330i
  • 2000 Maxima GXE 2006 BMW 330i



  • 2ndPath
    Sep 1, 01:33 PM
    Is there really a big market for a 23" iMac @ 2000? I hope this rumor is bogus. I'd much rather see Apple come out with a headless Gaming mid-tower with a Core 2 Duo Extreme and X1600 card. Dual HD bays and one optical bay. AP/BT built in. 3 PCIe slots (one used by X1600). I think that would would fill a gap Apple has in their consumer line-up right now.

    That would be a nice machine. But remember: Apple seems to think in black and white. For them there is nothing in between the consume and the pro.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2001 Nissan Maxima Gxe Sedan
  • 2001 Nissan Maxima Gxe Sedan



  • MasonH
    Apr 2, 11:04 PM
    When Apple has their Quarterly press conference expect the iPad 2 to list 4+ million or more sales with back orders in the millions.

    The return rate of all Apple products, across all of their hardware lines are lowest in the entire industry.

    The iPhone 4 fiasco had a return rate half of that of the iPhone 3GS that everyone loved.

    iPad return rate is at 2%: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-20030211-37.html

    Look to that being at or lower for the iPad 2.

    Ummm - the reason probably is shown on the 1400 post "light bleed" thread. People WANT the thing bad so they don't "return" it... they get it "swapped". Quite a few people over there are on their 4th to 5th swap
    (which boggles my mind frankly) in a search to get one with no bleed.

    They all seem to have it to varying degrees but I have to hand it to Apple for (so far) not claiming this is "in spec" to shut down all these
    "swaps".

    Apple probably lists all these as "exchanges" and therefore they don't count as "returns". Makes the customer happy and makes them look good in the press. Everybody wins.

    Towards the end of the huge thread over at Apple.com people are being told the same thing from the reps when they call... that Apple "is looking into the qc issue on this batch of iPads and hopes to resolve the issue". That's good news for everybody.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2000 Nissan Maxima SE Savoy,
  • 2000 Nissan Maxima SE Savoy,



  • milo
    Jul 19, 04:34 PM
    Wow, already up to 75% intel machines. So much for the stupid notion that nobody wants intel because there are still big apps that aren't universal.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. with the GXE kit because
  • with the GXE kit because



  • gorgeousninja
    Apr 2, 07:58 PM
    I'll "believe" when they fix the currently unresolved and widespread quality control issues...light bleed on virtually every unit and blemishes, dents and scratches on units straight out of the box.

    Fix those issues, Apple, and then I will "believe" enough to get an iPad 2.

    just because you have no idea what you're talking about doesn't mean you need to show that ignorance to everyone else...





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 1999 Nissan Maxima GXE
  • 1999 Nissan Maxima GXE



  • Peace
    Jan 12, 01:39 PM
    I've taken trips before where I used the superdrive to burn stuff to.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. Used Nissan Maxima GXE 1993
  • Used Nissan Maxima GXE 1993



  • regandarcy
    Apr 19, 12:20 PM
    Honestly with the new Quad Core MBP lineup it makes much more sense to get a monitor and add it to your notebook than to get an iMac. (Unless you really need 16GB of ram vs 8GB).

    I can see one day only having the Mac Pro for those of use that need one (video editing, digital creation etc) and the high-powered MBP for those who don't want a tower.

    The current apple cinema displays don't have a thunderbolt port. And actually I think the macbooks have more to fear from the ipads than the iMacs do from the macbooks. Also, there used to be a time not long ago, that artists ALWAYS went for the Mac pros over an iMac.....but that is not the case anymore. I know filmmakers, photographers, graphic artists and the like who've chosen the maxed out iMac instead of a Mac pro.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. Used Nissan Maxima GXE 1993
  • Used Nissan Maxima GXE 1993



  • ahuman7341
    Jul 19, 04:29 PM
    Most critical applications to be out in september? wouldnt adobe fall into this category???

    I was thinking the same things and didn't adobe say that their stuff would be out in md 2007?





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 1998 Nissan Maxima 4 Dr GXE
  • 1998 Nissan Maxima 4 Dr GXE



  • ~Shard~
    Sep 6, 11:23 PM
    ...but we know that the mini-tower is inevitable....:)

    Well of course, but that still doesn't excuse his hypocritical post. :D :cool:





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE
  • 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE



  • Consultant
    Mar 25, 04:01 PM
    There's still the practical limitations of using a touchscreen as a control device, though. It's never going to be as tactile as a controller with buttons and joysticks. Not to mention having the HDMI adaptor sticking out of the side of the iPad while you're holding it to play games...

    Apart from that, I'm glad to see the iPad is able to hold its own as a gaming machine.

    Good luck performing multi-touch and gestures with buttons and joysticks. :rolleyes:





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 2000 Nissan Maxima Drive Belts
  • 2000 Nissan Maxima Drive Belts



  • AvSRoCkCO1067
    Aug 24, 05:58 PM
    I thought Yonah and Merom are basically the same cost-wise. That's why everyone thinks including merom in new systems won't raise the price of those systems. I could be wrong.

    They will be - at least initially - but Intel will undoubtedly lower prices on the Yonah chips shortly, making a cheaper Yonah-based Mini feasible.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. 1998 Nissan Maxima 4 Dr GXE
  • 1998 Nissan Maxima 4 Dr GXE



  • Met
    May 3, 12:37 AM
    I see myself simply sticking with AppZapper. I prefer to have the control over which of the files get deleted when I'm uninstalling the app. I'm expecting this feature "just works" and doesn't give you this flexibility.





    Nissan Maxima 2000 Gxe. Super Black Nissan Maxima in
  • Super Black Nissan Maxima in



  • zivilist
    Apr 19, 01:36 PM
    Please...Please...Please...provide a pro graphics card option (FirePro or Quadro)

    Not possible: the iMac is not a workstation. Hopefully a big HD6xxx and a big hexa and quadcore are included.

    I just hope that the SSD option is more affordable. For me the top chip on the 27inch is a no-brainer but the SSD turns a $2200 computer into a $2950 computer. Hell, in San Francisco I have to tack 9.5% tax on that too.

    Agreed. 64 GB and 128 GB SSD option would be nice (already posted this feedback to apple).





    Surely
    Jan 12, 05:25 PM
    I just want them to get the thickness and weight down.

    That's what she said.


    Anyway....
    All this speculation about the name of a hypothetical new sub-notebook- it's just not 'wow'. Usually at MW Apple announces some new, exciting product. I just don't see that 'wow' product being a new sub-notebook. I don't think that the over-analyzed banner is referring to a sub-notebook.

    While they are probably going to announce a new sub-notebook, I think that something else will be the product (or service) with the 'wow' factor that Steve Jobs announces as the 'one more thing...' thing. And I don't think that it will be called Nike MacBook Air.





    Eric5h5
    Aug 6, 09:44 PM
    wow, that's some bold statements by Apple. i'm sure that they'll back them up though

    Nothing they haven't done before. Like the "Redmond, start your photocopiers" thing for Tiger. And Redmond did exactly that, it seems. ;)

    --Eric





    McKellar
    Nov 23, 04:12 AM
    Typical. Are they 2.33 and 2.66GHz models Aiden? Got links?

    SideNote: The Madonna Concert in HD on NBC tonight is groundbreaking broadcast television. One of the most amazing telecasts I have ever seen-heard. I am a huge Madonna fan though. :D Tony Bennett's special last night also on NBC was an amazing HD composition as well.

    I just had a (very) brief look, Dell seems to be offering Cloverton in their Precision workstations, but only the low-end E5320 1.86Ghz model:

    http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=555&l=en&oc=MLB1727&s=biz

    I imagine that Apple probably won't use this model in the Mac Pro or Xserves, and are probably waiting on the faster versions to be available in greater quantities, as it seems that they might be in short supply if Dell's only offering the slowest version.





    MovieCutter
    Apr 12, 09:19 PM
    Well, welcome to the 21st century Apple...thank gods!





    kretzy
    Aug 7, 03:52 AM
    Any Aussies staying up? I think i will have to.
    I'm still considering my options. I'd like to stay up but it starts around 3am here and I have to be at uni by 10am and Tuesdays are my fullest day. I might try to get to sleep earlier than usual around 12 and then get up for it.

    Stupid timezones.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment