Monday, May 9, 2011

Lancia Thesis 2011

Lancia Thesis 2011. Bremen Classic Motor Show 2011 (Set)
  • Bremen Classic Motor Show 2011 (Set)



  • garethh
    Jan 12, 05:38 AM
    it is so thin and light.

    This makes sense due to its simplicity. If there is a MacBook Air, this will be the most likely rationale for the name.

    Of course, there could be other reasons, but air suggests lightness and importantly here freedom of movement. I find the current MacBook heavy. A friend was seriously considering buying one, until he picked it up! If mobility is important, like it is for me, a lighter Mac would be great.





    Lancia Thesis 2011. Wallpaper Of Lancia Thesis
  • Wallpaper Of Lancia Thesis



  • macidiot
    Jul 19, 04:33 PM
    When the "real" machines are out, Vista will be out as well. Unless Leopard has revolutionary improvements, the difference between Windows and OSX+iLife would be much less than that it is today. I would still appreciate the UNIX under the hood, but I doubt most consumers care. If Mac sales or market share starts to come down a bit due to fewer switchers, the share price could easily crash.

    Vista vs. Leopard is a moot point. There is enough pent up demand for high end desktops to fuel growth for some time. Switchers aren't material in this market. Besides, desktop buyers aren't waiting for Leopard, they are waiting for universal binaries from Adobe.

    Vista will have zero near term effect. The simple truth is that you won't see widespread adoption of Vista for at least 12-18 months. And that is assuming Vista actually ships when it is supposed to. Which is no sure thing.

    As for the consumer, what they care about is stability and security. imo, that is what is getting switchers. Your right that they don't care how it's being done. However, Vista will be far more secure than xp when it comes out. At least for a month or so. It will take at least a few weeks for good malware to come out for it...





    Lancia Thesis 2011. 2012 Lancia Thesis Envisioned
  • 2012 Lancia Thesis Envisioned



  • Henk Poley
    Mar 24, 02:34 PM
    Could somebody give an overview of the price and performance range of this list of cards? Just numbers is kind of opaque.





    Lancia Thesis 2011. Lancia: render della nuova
  • Lancia: render della nuova



  • gugy
    Nov 29, 05:48 PM
    .

    Hi,
    some ideas:

    A) I think Apple wants to stay out of trouble with content providers. I think they will allow Elgato to add some DVR functionality to front row via their EyeTV software and hardware.

    B) the USB port might be use for that.

    C) good idea

    D) I doubt. Apple like to keep things simple





    Lancia Thesis 2011. 8.400 2003 Lancia Thesis 2.4
  • 8.400 2003 Lancia Thesis 2.4



  • Spoony
    Apr 26, 02:23 PM
    This debate made me think of this. Now that I've thought about it more this is actually really interesting. Reminds me of Kleenex, or Xerox. Name becomes famous with what it does and becomes generic. I know this is different but made me think of it.

    Once trademarked generic words include:

    zipper
    laundromat
    escalator
    Asprin
    Heroin
    yo-yo
    Thermos
    etc... goes on and on.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_generic_and_genericized_trademarks

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genericized_trademark





    Lancia Thesis 2011. 2012 Lancia Thesis Envisioned
  • 2012 Lancia Thesis Envisioned



  • Small White Car
    Mar 22, 03:58 PM
    The eMac hung around for a long time.

    I'd certainly believe that Apple will keep selling these things online for several years, long after they take them out of the retail stores.

    Sales to dance club DJs alone probably makes it worth it to keep making them.

    This does make sense. It's also a nice opportunity to add Thunderbolt to a device.

    Why?

    The big problem with hard drives is that they're slow. How would a faster connection help an iPod Classic in any way?





    Lancia Thesis 2011. 2012 Lancia Thesis Envisioned
  • 2012 Lancia Thesis Envisioned



  • appleguy123
    Mar 20, 06:15 PM
    But like homeopathy religion can achieve positive things too.

    What does homeopathy achieve?
    You can't even test homeopathy scientifically against a placebo because the placebo would be identical to the remedy!





    Lancia Thesis 2011. Tel: 601 284 176. Rozrusznik
  • Tel: 601 284 176. Rozrusznik



  • gugy
    Nov 29, 04:27 PM
    There is a huge interest by content providers (cable, networks, movie distributors, etc.) in utilizing the iTV(Front Row) interface to bring content to viewers.
    Apple has a huge opportunity to bring even more content providers to their game. That's where I see iTV with a huge potential. Imagine companies like NBC, FOX, Warner, etc. have their own "channel" on iTV using front row to show their content. I think is very doable.
    iTV will evolve into something much bigger IMHO than what Steve previewed. The potential is endless.





    Lancia Thesis 2011. Lancia Delta here xoon,
  • Lancia Delta here xoon,



  • SplinterCell
    Nov 28, 01:18 PM
    I have no idea where you got that one from. The original Xbox never made a profit. Microsoft is deliberately selling the Xbox 360 at a loss to capture marketshare. However, the PS3 and Ninetindo Wii are selling like hotcakes, are latest big things, and have the buzz. The best laid plans ...

    It may not be true that they broke even, it's just something I thought I heard on a tv interview...

    Sony is selling the PS3 at a loss as well, Nintendo I'm sure is making money on the Wii...

    There was also a lot of buzz for the 360 a launch & after, MS has sold over 15 million XBOX 360's in the last year, so I think they have done pretty well....

    I don't think Sony has the best plan, if they did they would have launched earlier, had more units at launch & not be so overpriced...





    Lancia Thesis 2011. Lancia Thesis
  • Lancia Thesis



  • WilliamBos
    Apr 9, 04:40 PM
    Manual (stick) shift cars are rare today and I'm wondering how many people still know how to drive them. How did you learn and do you have a desire to own one?

    I sure can. Learnt on a Massey 35 before I was 10!! My last car, a 2000 sunfire was a stick. I would not own a small auto car.back in my trucks again: I would not mind a ZF6 Dmax/8.1 truck. But those days are gone, so autos are fine for me.





    Lancia Thesis 2011. Lancia Thesis PICTURES
  • Lancia Thesis PICTURES



  • SciFrog
    Oct 12, 08:11 AM
    They will not run on iMacs or laptops...





    Lancia Thesis 2011. Lancia new Thesis di Fabio
  • Lancia new Thesis di Fabio



  • Branskins
    Apr 1, 12:58 PM
    Wow this dev preview runs amazingly well! I cannot wait until Lion is released!





    Lancia Thesis 2011. Thesis
  • Thesis



  • *LTD*
    Apr 22, 10:03 PM
    I am more interested in knowing what good or purpose this is even been added for?

    plus unencrypted is a major privacy concern ... just of the top of my mind, I can see where someone's house could be broken into by tracking the owners whereabouts.

    As opposed to the much easier method of everyone in your neighbourhood noticing you're at work all day? :confused:

    There are many people whose movements are best kept secret from certain others, with risk of life if revealed.

    Battered women or kids in a secret shelter home, witness protection participants, undercover agents of all sorts, dissidents and rebels.

    On a less serious note, there are probably some bosses who gave out iPhones, checking company iTunes hosts this weekned to see if their employees' travel receipts and sick days match their movements.

    A HUGE stretch. There are other, easier ways of finding people. People in witness protection . . . carry items and live in areas that suit their situation. They are told what to do and not to do by the authorities. Personal phones are taken into account. Duh!

    Undercover agents? LOL WTF is this, Russia House? I'm pretty sure they're "UNDERCOVER", meaning, tracking them would be useless, since there is nothing advertising their personal information. All anyone would get is random location data that could belong to anyone.

    Dumbest examples ever. And you're a smart guy otherwise, so it's surprising.





    Lancia Thesis 2011. 2003 Lancia Thesis 2.4 20v Jtd
  • 2003 Lancia Thesis 2.4 20v Jtd



  • striker33
    Mar 26, 08:59 AM
    Whilst tablet gaming will never overtake console gaming, unless a TV dock and controller is introduced, its always fun to see a portable device that is capable of outputting games at 1920x1080, where the xbox 360 and ps3 (retail games only) can not.

    They seriously think the 360 can last another 5 years? Considering this is only the iPad's 2nd release, I wouldn't bet on it.





    Lancia Thesis 2011. 2012 Lancia Thesis Envisioned
  • 2012 Lancia Thesis Envisioned



  • flopticalcube
    Nov 28, 02:32 PM
    As far as # of units sold:
    XBox sold 27 million units
    Xbox 360 has sold 7 million so far, and Microsoft expects to sell a total of 10 million by year end.
    Sony has sold 200,000 units in the US, and won't hit 400,000 at year end.
    Wii has sold 400,000 units, and will hit an estimated 4 million by year end.


    Console sales (http://nexgenwars.com/)

    Go Wii!





    Lancia Thesis 2011. a fantastic Lancia Thesis
  • a fantastic Lancia Thesis



  • Winni
    Apr 27, 06:23 AM
    How long until Apple releases a product called "Amazon", then? Named after the river, of course.

    Interesting. I've always associated the name with the legendary tribe of female warriors.





    Lancia Thesis 2011. Lancia Thesis Eine starke
  • Lancia Thesis Eine starke



  • Doctor Q
    Nov 27, 02:03 PM
    The advantage for Apple in having a 17" widescreen monitor would be that nobody (well, almost nobody in the market for a monitor) would be priced out of the choice to buy an Apple-branded one.

    There will also be competing monitors at lower prices from other companies, but many people will opt to buy an Apple monitor to go with their Mac, from Mac mini to Mac Pro.





    Lancia Thesis 2011. 2003 Lancia Thesis 2.4 20v Jtd
  • 2003 Lancia Thesis 2.4 20v Jtd



  • DeSnousa
    Apr 14, 02:26 AM
    :eek: That much, what are modern computers pumping out these days! What would be producing the most points per day? I'm thinking about buying a graphics card just to fold on if that is the case :D

    Also how do you find the GPU I have had to limit mine down to 70% as I find it interferes with the effects that Windows 7 does.





    Lancia Thesis 2011. Re: Lancia could be killing
  • Re: Lancia could be killing



  • EJR
    Sep 22, 11:55 AM
    It's just released and is cheaper by $6.00 for whatever reason

    Retail Price: $19.99 X
    Your Savings: $6.00
    Your Price: $13.99 :eek:

    http://www.myincipio.com/product/IPOD_TOUCH_IP-903/iPod-touch-4G-dermaSHOT-Silicone-Case---Goldenrod.html:

    If you don't mind the yellow, that's a really good deal if you need a holdover case. Just keep in mind that later on this week Incipio will be releasing their feather case for 19.99, with the silicylic coming out sometime next week for five bucks more. Just a thought.





    poppe
    Jul 15, 04:06 PM
    I think it's important for OS X to support Blue Ray as soon as possible, and to me it would seem crazy to not at least offer it as a BTO option when the Mac Pro is launched. Maybe if it's going to be in the PS3 then then high volume purchases will make it cheap enough to put into at least the high end Mac Pros as standard. Looking at the current prices of �800 then obviously that's too expensive to put in as standard.

    It seems everything gets integrated these days, for example DVD+RW and DVD-RW both still exist (even though + is more popular and cheaper) so I would assume that sooner or later there will be writers than can work with both HD-DVD and Blue Ray.

    Although I really would benefit from Blue Ray discs NOW, I couldn't afford it at current prices. However, I would be very disappointed in Apple as a company if they didn't have it as an option. The top of the range model should be the flagship of the very best and latest technology. Some people will have the money and will be very let down if Apple doesn't deliver.

    Only thing I'd be concerned with Blue Ray being offered in Mac Pro's is that the eye was just announced to be in shortage... I doubt Sony is gonna give other companies a bunch of Blue Ray eyes while they will be struggling to have enough for their PS3...





    MikhailT
    Apr 6, 11:05 PM
    All developers reporting bugs here, please post your bugs to Apple:
    https://bugreport.apple.com/

    The more you guys send the reports to them, the faster Apple can fix it and get Lion more stable for the launch.

    IMO, DP2 is more stable than DP1 in terms of UI interface but it still needs a lot of optimizations and I'm concerned that Apple may not have enough time. I assume DP2 is merely bug fixes for now. DP3 or DP4 should be much faster with more optimizations/refactoring after the bug fixes.





    rockosmodurnlif
    Apr 2, 08:35 PM
    I believe! But I'm still not buying one.

    Hmmm... not really. I hate marketing. Nothing they say will change that. They also need to stop calling the iPad "magical". It really isn't. It's very nice, but not magical.
    "This is what we believe. Technology alone is not enough. Faster, thinner, lighter...those are all good things. But when technology gets out of the way, everything becomes more delightful...even magical very nice. That's when you leap forward. That's when you end up with something like this."





    skinniezinho
    Jan 30, 08:16 AM
    Best handling car i have ever driven.... have a 5 month old little boy though so i think its days are numbered in favour of a truck!

    what a pity :( your car is awesome!





    Thares
    Apr 24, 03:52 PM
    I hope, they bring the new iMacs on the market soon. I just purchased the new MBP 13" base and thought of getting an extra 27" external monitor in addition. But as I am not comfortable with the screen size and portability seems to be an inferior factor for me, I will send the MBP back these days and purchase the upcoming iMac 27".

    If I still need a mobile device, I will get a cheap laptop.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment