Monday, May 9, 2011

Subaru Brat Lifted

Subaru Brat Lifted. Subaru Brat Engine
  • Subaru Brat Engine



  • calderone
    Apr 3, 08:40 PM
    It should be an option, at least. You can hide the toolbar in windowed mode, so you should be able to in fullscreen; I can't see Apple leaving it in its current implementation.

    I can. Full screen is in large part based on the iOS, if that holds true the address bar is staying.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. BOSS Gen 1 BRAT/4wd lift kit
  • BOSS Gen 1 BRAT/4wd lift kit



  • HiRez
    May 2, 05:11 PM
    WTF? This is a computer, with a real mouse/trackpad. Click and hold til it wiggles, then click the x?

    RIGHT-CLICK. COME ON APPLE, THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

    Hi! How does it feel there in 1997? Tip for you: don't bet on the Cleveland Indians.

    (And how do you know there's not a menu option for the same thing when right-clicking anyway?)





    Subaru Brat Lifted. Subaru Brat. 1972 subaru brat
  • Subaru Brat. 1972 subaru brat



  • Chef Medeski
    Jul 14, 11:44 AM
    From Wiki:

    Holographic disks: standards with 200 and 300 GB storage are under development and prototypes expected in 2008

    I've heard about Mac users waiting, but 5 years for most likely the first consumer device if lucky, 6 for probably first computer device. 2012.... yes exactly when I wanted to buy my next laptop after the next four I plan to purchase.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. I bought it for 500 with lift
  • I bought it for 500 with lift



  • Finlandboy
    Feb 27, 09:57 AM
    well this is my current setup in my fraternity house at school. not the prettiest but its functional and i don't mind it. (sorry about the grainy pics)

    http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/Finlandboy05/IMAG0252.jpg

    ~~desk~~
    -macbook pro (specs in sig. at bottom)
    -hooked up to my 19' Acer monitor
    -magic mouse
    -logitech 2.0 speakers
    -WD 320gig my book
    -ipod touch, iphone 3gs, ipod nano (and soon to be ipad 2)
    -wired apple keyboard and logitech vx revolution (hooked up to powerbook)

    http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/Finlandboy05/IMAG0246.jpg http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/Finlandboy05/IMAG0248.jpg

    ~~entertainment area~~
    -powerbook g4 (under tv, specs in sig. at bottom)
    -hooked up to my 26' razor Vizio
    -and currently connected up to my logitech 5.1 surround sound setup
    (i mainly use the PB as a media player to watch lost)
    -xbox 360 (with my case/fan mods)
    -my roommates 32' Viera
    -my roommates ps3

    http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/Finlandboy05/Untitled.png

    ~not pictured~
    -other ipods i left at home
    -Evo 4g (took the pics with it)





    Subaru Brat Lifted. subaru, rat, dl and heres; Subaru Brat Parts. Subaru Brat Crown Heater Fan Motor, Rebuilt, OEM: 7720; Subaru Brat Crown Heater Fan Motor, Rebuilt,
  • subaru, rat, dl and heres; Subaru Brat Parts. Subaru Brat Crown Heater Fan Motor, Rebuilt, OEM: 7720; Subaru Brat Crown Heater Fan Motor, Rebuilt,



  • NathanMuir
    Mar 19, 06:05 PM
    It's so close to labia, that I get excited. :o

    I was under the impression he was referring to the 'Lybia' in the thread title.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. Subaru Brat. 1972 subaru brat
  • Subaru Brat. 1972 subaru brat



  • dethmaShine
    May 2, 05:26 PM
    i think I'm horribly wrong here.

    You can drag and drop the app (any deletable) in the trash and it will come up with the same pop up. There's no need to hold down on the app to enable deletion. Fair enough on apple's side.

    /rant.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. subaru brat drift machine
  • subaru brat drift machine



  • gmcalpin
    Jun 22, 05:18 PM
    Touch interfaces don't NECESSARILY mean touchscreen interfaces.

    The Magic Trackpad — http://www.macrumors.com/2010/06/07/apples-magic-trackpad-or-magic-slate-revealed/ — would allow for multi-touch on desktops, enabling many iOS applications to be used on a desktop computer (and obviously laptops could do the same thing with their trackpads).

    There are lots of ways this could be useful. For example: touch input in a desktop environment could be useful for manipulating or selecting MULTIPLE buttons/sliders/whatever independently, and at the same time — which you can't do with a mouse.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. Searching the rat if it comes; Subaru Brat Parts. Subaru Brat Air Filter, OEM: 128 38 015/12838015; Subaru Brat Air Filter, OEM: 128 38 015/12838015
  • Searching the rat if it comes; Subaru Brat Parts. Subaru Brat Air Filter, OEM: 128 38 015/12838015; Subaru Brat Air Filter, OEM: 128 38 015/12838015



  • kungming2
    Jan 11, 09:42 PM
    Not that the eraser head is that great of a pointing device, it's just that not having to move your hands from typing to moving to typing to moving is really convenient.

    They could achieve the same by just merging the keyboard and trackpad together.

    Seeing how many people complained about the new keyboards, a touch keyboard would generate even more flamed passions...





    Subaru Brat Lifted. forsubaru brat resembled a
  • forsubaru brat resembled a



  • Eric5h5
    Aug 6, 09:44 PM
    wow, that's some bold statements by Apple. i'm sure that they'll back them up though

    Nothing they haven't done before. Like the "Redmond, start your photocopiers" thing for Tiger. And Redmond did exactly that, it seems. ;)

    --Eric





    Subaru Brat Lifted. g1 subaru brat grey2
  • g1 subaru brat grey2



  • led1002
    Mar 19, 03:14 PM
    Granted, it's life is far from over but I get the impression that Apple is telling me that unless I am willing to pony up $2500.00 - $3000.00, that my only options are either old or unupgradable products.

    Actually it's $1800-3000, for a G5 64 bit computer. Where do you buy your computers from? No wonder Apple can't dispell the myths even Mac users don't know how much they cost!





    Subaru Brat Lifted. Subaru Brat, and isn#39;t up
  • Subaru Brat, and isn#39;t up



  • OdduWon
    Nov 28, 10:00 PM
    lol i expect a large number of zune related auto crashes.

    it takes so long to get to where you want to go and to see what it is your picking you have tp serch for some visual heirachy that is not productive. ipod has this lower coeficecnt of visual digestion.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. Subaru brat brake calipers in
  • Subaru brat brake calipers in



  • jholzner
    Nov 27, 01:14 PM
    meh - does this matter? Isn't 17" is getting to be a bit skimpy by any consumer standards.

    I don't know anyone who has something bigger and are just consumers and not prosumers.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. 1978 Subaru Brat Drive Axle
  • 1978 Subaru Brat Drive Axle



  • QuarterSwede
    Apr 10, 06:18 PM
    as the other guys have said, in the UK automatics are pretty rare. i think we all know one friend or so who has an Auto only license, everyone else just gets a normal license.

    if you are the sort of person who enjoys driving to any degree then a manual gearbox is much better. autos are just so boring, they never kick down when you need it or bizarrely hold on to a gear for much longer than you were expecting. im sure there are some good autos out there but they will always be more inefficient than a manual.
    When is the last time you were in an automatic and what year/make/model was the car?

    Automatics these days are generally a LOT better than they used to be. This is coming from someone who really loves driving a stick on country roads and likes the control you get from one.

    I'm starting to think most stick drivers are blind to how much automatics have changed.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. 1984 Subaru Brat GL.
  • 1984 Subaru Brat GL.



  • kftrainer
    Apr 3, 05:45 PM
    I am still really surprised that it seems as if nobody else has had the greyed-out toolbar in fullscreen Safari bug that I've got. Has anyone heard or read something that I haven't? I am much more looking forward to the next preview/beta build now, it suffices to say. ;)
    I have the same thing happens with my safari in full screen where you hover your mouse over the top and the menubar slide down it is a bug because it the bar serve no function right now -that definitely did happen in DP!
    Although Safari has not crashed yet where it crash several time a day in DP1

    Edit: I just was scrolling in full screen and Safari crashed for the first time since I used DP2





    Subaru Brat Lifted. Subaru Brat a forget classic
  • Subaru Brat a forget classic



  • lordonuthin
    Nov 26, 09:08 PM
    congrats to SciFrog for getting 3 million points!

    yeah i don't think we'll get those points back. oh well. i'm also thinking about getting something to fold on as well. i'm wondering, would have a machine and putting in several video cards and running the gpu2 in windows be better? or just an i7 and run bigadv units? i was hoping some i7 systems would go onsale, but i can't really find any under $1,000

    Woo hoo, the big three O-O-O-O-O-O-O :p

    It would be nice to see some comparisons of ppd for gpu vs bigadv, I'll try to find something.


    well i finally got 2 million now. i started this thread on 10/4/2009. today is 11/26/2009. so what is that, 53 days? considering how long it took for me to get to 1 million to begin with, i'm pretty happy with that

    Congrats! may the next mil go quickly by.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. Subaru Brat Seats
  • Subaru Brat Seats



  • Abstract
    Nov 27, 04:19 AM
    After being here for 3 years, Surely he's not a troll. ;)





    Subaru Brat Lifted. 1986 subaru brat price quote
  • 1986 subaru brat price quote



  • Roller
    Aug 6, 09:05 PM
    I'm hoping that Leopard is more of an increment than the last couple of OS X releases were. I'd still rather use Tiger than any other OS, but Apple really needs to address its UI inconsistencies and usability issues. For example, I think that printing and font management in OS X are much more complicated than they need to be. Apple also should take a close look at the many third-party utilities that fill in gaps in OS X and make changes accordingly.

    This would also be a good time to make sure that OS X is as secure as it can be. It's not enough to rely on the lack of Mac viruses and spyware compared to Windows, as Apple does in its advertising- the more popular OS X becomes, the more of a target that it's going to be. OS X needs a robust Security System Preference Panel that provides virus checking and other defenses and actively monitors for intrusions.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. 1985 Subaru Brat
  • 1985 Subaru Brat



  • aafuss1
    Aug 29, 06:34 PM
    No Blu-Ray, as slot load would not be able to have enough cooling-leave it for next Mac Pro.

    Combo drive disappears, and is now EDU only. All retail now have DVD burning as standard-like on the iMac. Core Duo on all 2 configs. Perhaps a air-cooled GPU with dedicated RAM for the best modfel.





    Subaru Brat Lifted. Here it is pre-(monster) lift
  • Here it is pre-(monster) lift



  • cemetric
    Aug 25, 04:58 AM
    I do hope they'll ship new MacBooks in September. I've been holding off a purchase for that very reason. Anyway, new portables should ship this year... before the German government raises the VAT... :eek:

    I hope the same thing, was planning on buying one to.
    Is Germany going to raise their taxes ?? To how much 20% 21% Like in Belgium ... Way too high :rolleyes:

    .C.





    ezekielrage_99
    Aug 16, 10:49 AM
    I would like wireless upload for an iPod but I really have the quality of wireless headphones.





    Robot-Rock
    May 2, 04:32 PM
    This concept might seem alien to a lot of MacRumours users, but being a 'switcher', the method of deleting any app on OS X currently seems very ad hoc. I've been a mac user now for about 4 years and yet the idea of having to delete an app by dragging it to the trash seems very... strange. You never know if you've deleted ALL of that program.

    Microsoft have managed to get one thing right in Windows. A specific tool (Add/Remove Programs) to delete a program. That's something that I genuinely feel is lacking in OS X and this idea of clicking and holding in LaunchPad makes sense. It's imple enough: most users who own an iPhone will have no trouble in adopting this method. And what's more, it makes it instantly accessible to anyone who uses a mac. In addition, it goes a step further than Microsoft. It avoids making more novice users from having to delve in to a complex window of settings. A step in the right direction? I think so!

    So personally, I think this is a very simple yet very effective change to make to OS X and should be a welcome sign of the things to come in Lion!





    cult hero
    Mar 22, 06:14 PM
    The question is WHY? You can keep your nano/touch...

    Yeah, I don't understand when people want to kill products they don't use. Like I care if the Classic keeps on going. I know at least three people that still prefer it.

    Personally, I'm at the point where I'd almost trash my personal collection in favor of Pandora, but that doesn't mean OTHER people don't want to carry a ton of music with them.





    TMay
    Apr 12, 08:50 PM
    Pretty sure FCE doesn't support 24fps, which is kinda a problem for film editing, and an increasingly bigger problem for other work as 24fps gets used more. IIRC, it doesn't have stuff like the color scopes or audio mixer either. The main difference is the suite though.

    Just read something today to the effect that Peter Jackson is following James Cameron's lead and shooting 48fps on the "Hobbit"; gambling that enough digital theaters will upgrade to 48fps by the time the "film" arrives in a couple of years time. Guess that is the beginning of the end of the "film" look for at least action movies.





    marksman
    Mar 25, 05:57 PM
    naysayers are probably more concerned with the fact that you can't look at the tv screen while fumbling for the touch controls on the ipad; physical buttons enable the player to just feel for the controls, without having to look down and miss the action on tv. the only games that would work for this are racing games, where you just tilt the ipad.

    what a world of difference some buttons would make <sigh>

    Not really. Properly designed controls on touch screen will be just fine... You will see...

    Anyone who thinks that the long-term viability of the IOS ecosystem as a significant home game player because of the lack of hard controls is just missing the picture.

    I can't figure out why some people think you have to look at the screen of a touchscreen device to use it to manipulate things in a game world. Between rotation and movement of the device itself with properly placed buttons you can do a lot with it, none of it requiring looking at the touch screen.

    I suspect most people could distinguish between the lower left corner of their device and the upper right corner, for instance, without looking at the screen.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment