Sunday, May 8, 2011

1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero

1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. Fiat 500 Interior Old
  • Fiat 500 Interior Old



  • grahamwright1
    May 7, 03:15 PM
    There will be a free version of mobileme, if only to save people having to register for a free AIM account to video conference on the new iPhoneHD.

    Excellent point!





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. Fiat 500 Interior Old
  • Fiat 500 Interior Old



  • roocka
    Mar 28, 10:51 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Maybe this will give Apple more time to devote to perfecting the Liquidmetal battery for the LTE release. If that is the case, I'm totally excited for the three month wait. It wil cause Droid sales to fall off a cliff when it's announced!





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. Fiat 500 Abarth Classic
  • Fiat 500 Abarth Classic



  • iliketyla
    Mar 29, 01:49 PM
    and with our working hours and attitude we'll have 5 finished iPods by the end of the day instead of 493840384038403840 :P

    Yeah you bring up a good point. I can't imagine assembling iPods is the most engaging activity ever, and most Americans would probably scoff at the kind of labor they seem to think is below them.

    Kind of similar to when they raise an uproar about illegal immigrants taking all the jobs away, when they wouldn't be caught dead doing the kind of work some immigrants do.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. Fiat Stilo 3 Door
  • Fiat Stilo 3 Door



  • ten-oak-druid
    Mar 29, 09:48 PM
    The kindle and the ipad will be the winners in the tablet wars. They offer different experiences. The kindle is really nice and it is truly different than the ipad. The rest of the competition are ipad knock offs. Apparently the xoom is bombing. Samsung's tablet is not selling well. Of course there are those that will bring up whether Jobs misquoted the Samsung CEO. but who cares really? The truth is the samsung tablet isn't even close to selling the numbers Apple is. THAT is the real issue. Jobs knew it and so used the quote. All the back pedaling from samsung was just that. The original quote was the truth.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. Fiat Stilo 3 Door
  • Fiat Stilo 3 Door



  • aohus
    Apr 18, 04:01 PM
    Look's just like an iMac! :eek: almost... Stupid patents... Good for Xerox, too bad that playing fair is not helping these days...:mad:

    you mean the iMac looks just like the Alto.. other way around :P

    Alto was released in 1973. Macintosh in 1984.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. 1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider.
  • 1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider.



  • daneoni
    Jul 23, 04:14 PM
    Personally, i'd love Apple releasing a intermediate desktop solution (between iMac and Mac Pro) sporting a not-yet-released 3.2GHz Conroe porcessor. That would be my dream machine BUT this is unlikely as its clocked higher than the top Woodcrest chip which tops out at 3.0GHz.

    I might just get a windows box and dump linux on it....after all i already own a mac (PowerBook) with lots of life left. So if i miss Mac OS X i'll simply use my PB.

    Other alternative would be to buy any conroe machine and just swap out the CPU with the 3.2 GHz chip launches. Too bad conroes will most likely be launching on iMacs though.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. 1957 Fiat 1200 Granluce
  • 1957 Fiat 1200 Granluce



  • CJM
    Jul 22, 06:49 AM
    I'm with you -X-

    Doesn't the iMac use the same intel chip as the MBP? Why all the hoohah about an impending MBP release, when it might also mean an upgrade for the iMac - which hasn't been bumped since it's announcement in Jan?

    Now before I'm lambarsted because the iMac is not a 'pro' machine, I am a professional graphic designer and I am in the market for one.

    Bring on the merom iMac! :cool:

    Chuck.

    /agreed.

    I don't want to see laptop updates, which seems to me to be the most reported thing on Macrumors right now. Bring on the iMac!!!





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. Cars for sale: Fiat 500
  • Cars for sale: Fiat 500



  • techweenie
    Apr 25, 10:48 AM
    We're not.

    Though we could.

    Now look at this shiny new thing over here.

    - Steve





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. FIAT have developed the
  • FIAT have developed the



  • BornAgainMac
    Aug 4, 05:02 AM
    The reason. To do what they did with the mini drives on the iPod. Buy up as much inventory that Intel has the offer. Make Dell and all the rest wait until production of the chips can keep up with demand. Dell and the others will still ship a ton of products but with the slower Celerons and the equiv AMD.

    I am curious of anyone does the volume of Core Duo products as Apple anyways.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. 2011 Fiat 500 500C TwinAir 500
  • 2011 Fiat 500 500C TwinAir 500



  • gkarris
    May 4, 03:03 PM
    But will be greeted with outrage here anyway, just you watch.

    So I guess we'll all just send you our AT&T Internet Bills when we go over their newly implemented data usage caps? :eek:

    :rolleyes:





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. 1976 Fiat 131 Abarth Rally
  • 1976 Fiat 131 Abarth Rally



  • dukebound85
    Apr 10, 05:49 PM
    Anything can be confusing and "ambiguous" if you throw enough uninitiated at a situation. It's just that people that lack proper knowledge or training would rather say something is "ambiguous" than admit that the problem lies with them.

    Always blame somebody else for problems, never yourself.

    Pretty much

    You get 288 if you know what you are doing and do not make the necessary assumptions that you have to make in order to get 2

    Having passed through college or any math class doesn't prove anything, even that someone is working in a particular field doesn't necessarily make it an expert in the subject.

    When your job relies on solving equations and manipulating them, you can bet it does as far as understanding the fundamentals of solving equations


    Math is a language we engineers, scientists, economists, etc... are fluent in.

    To us this is not-ideal delivery method, but it has a definite meaning.

    Looking at the thread, I think there is a clear dividing line. Native math speakers: scientists, engineers, programmers, etc... say 288. Others who are effectively non-native speakers may interpret 2 due to their lack of fluency.

    B
    I agree

    If the person who wrote the equation meant 2, he would need to rewrite the expression with () encompassing the entire denominator

    When dealing with equations, you can not guess what is implied. You have to use a consistent framework and follow it verbatim.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. 2005 Fiat Croma
  • 2005 Fiat Croma



  • Small White Car
    Apr 26, 02:43 PM
    Look. A tablet is not a phone, okay? Nobody is going to carry an iPad in his pants all day.



    Phones, mp3 players and tablets all have different uses, functions and form factors which differentiates them enough imo.

    And yet iPods, iPads, and iPhones all use the same store.

    Look, plenty of other people in here are saying the real fight is which store becomes more popular and how Windows succeeded because of all the programs they had for it.

    iPads ABSOLUTELY contribute to that. If someone owns an iPad and bought a bunch of iOS apps, which smartphone do you think he's gonna buy next?

    It's all tied together. Ignoring that very important link just because you can't put an iPad in your pants is just silly.

    Think about this.
    People didn't argue that the iPod or the iPad should be counted until Android smart phones started to get really close and then overtake the iOS smart phones.
    You can demand that they should be counted, but everyone will know the real reason for it.

    I have always said that. So if me being consistant is a problem, well, sorry.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. 2005 Fiat Croma
  • 2005 Fiat Croma



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 21, 02:58 PM
    Boo...I want it bigger.

    No..really...I do. :mad:

    Besides Viagra you need to visit some other websites that promise that, not MR.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. 2005 Fiat Croma
  • 2005 Fiat Croma



  • Full of Win
    Apr 21, 02:49 PM
    I've got cash money if they get around to upgrading this.

    Personally I'd like for them to keep the same manly size they have now and add a smaller "headless iMac" (or whatever you want to call it) to the line. However, market direction of Apple means we will be lucky if they keep the MacPro line.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. 2005 Fiat Croma
  • 2005 Fiat Croma



  • snberk103
    May 6, 11:27 AM
    I can understand the intuitive justification of this argument, but I'd like to see something more rigorous before I accept it. My own intuitive sense is that learning measurement systems, while important to early child development, don't, in of themselves (i.e., imperial or metric), have a causal relationship with math and science success (or failure) in school. I think there are other much stronger factors to success in math and engineering. One example: "male malaise" in the UK and the USA (a general problem in elementary and secondary schools); also, public school math programs are not rigorous and set the bar relatively low.

    Tell you what ..... you go and find 20 kids in grade 3 or 4. Teach 10 of them how to multiply 3 13/16" by 3, and then teach the other 10 how to multiply 96.8 by 3. Then see how many from each group decide to take up social work, or teaching history, becoming a ski instructor as a profession :D.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. Fiat 500 Abarth Wallpaper
  • Fiat 500 Abarth Wallpaper



  • Kaibelf
    May 4, 02:58 PM
    As long as there's a way to burn a physical disc for emergencies, this is completely fine by me. I can set it to download when I go to work or bed, and finish the install when I get home or wake up.





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. Jul 23, 11:12 AM
  • Jul 23, 11:12 AM



  • hobo.hopkins
    Mar 30, 08:46 PM
    Correct. I dragged it into trash. It removed normally. I then went to the applications folder and dragged it back. All worked flawlessly.

    I still can't remove Launchpad on mine >.< Did you update via Software Update or reinstall the new build? I updated via Software Update to build 2.

    EDIT: I see the aforementioned post now. Thanks!

    You need to install an update from Software Update first. Then Restart. Then go to the Dev Center and get a redeem code. Then go to the Mac App Store, redeem a and download.

    So no you dont have to do a new install





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. Fiat 500 Abarth Wallpaper
  • Fiat 500 Abarth Wallpaper



  • whatever
    Aug 7, 04:12 PM
    All I can say is Apple better be coming out with a mid-range tower. Upping the baseline of the MacPro to $2500, what is that. Sure it looks like a sweet computer, but what about small businesses or starving artists who cant afford that. Now we're stuck with the all-in-ones.
    A small business that can't afford the low end MacPro at $2,124.00 should really take a good look at there business plan (it sounds more like a hobby than a business). A starving artist should invest their money on developing some new skills, so that they're not starving (I guess art just isn't it for them).

    These a PRO machines! If you can't afford them, then you should be looking at the iMac, a Mac Mini or shopping on eBay for a used computer.

    The price points are perfect.

    And for those people still whining about a mini-tower I have a suggestion for you. Try holding your breath until the announcement. That way we won't have to hear from you any more.

    I'm just wondering why adding an Airport or a different video card changes the estimate ship time from 3 to 5 business days to 3 to 5 weeks. Does it really take that long to open a box?





    1912 Fiat 12 15 Hp Zero. Fiat 500 Canada
  • Fiat 500 Canada



  • syklee26
    Sep 11, 11:14 AM
    airport extreme base station has wait time of 1-3 weeks.

    new version that streams video might be on the way.





    McGiord
    Apr 10, 06:20 PM
    Just gave the problem to my 12 year old brother. Yup, its 288. To all you people who still believe it's 2, I hope you don't deal with math a lot in your careers. It might also be a good idea for you to hire somebody else to do your taxes ;)

    So he is the man. Does he do your taxes?:D





    MonkeySee....
    Nov 11, 09:31 AM
    As a business point of view, a company will need to have some sort of AV installed as part of company policies weather its needed or not.





    mlrproducts
    Aug 11, 09:33 AM
    NO!!!! I'm broke and have the midrange MB. I just cannot stand them releasing the much faster processor (IE: not just mhz increase) in my computer this soon! Also, with my luck they'd switch to an nvidia chip at the same time...





    Lord Bodak
    Mar 28, 10:56 AM
    Not as far as 95% of users are concerned. Most users don't utilize half of what the current device can do.

    That might be true, but most people I know walk in to their cell phone stores every 2 years and buy whatever is new. Many of them will choose a new Android or WP7 phone over a year-old iPhone, simply because the guy at the store says "this just came out."

    As long as Apple is in bed with carriers on the standard two-year contract, they have to stick to a 12 or 24 month product cycle. 24 months is too long, which leaves the current 12 month cycle.

    Personally I think this is all FUD. iPhone 5 will be an incremental upgrade, like the 3GS was, and it will be announced at WWDC. Because it's a fairly small upgrade compared to the other big items of the year (Lion, iOS 5, and likely new Macs with more of a focus on SSD), there will be less talk about it in advance of the event.





    snebes
    Mar 30, 05:57 PM
    Thanks Captain Obvious... I think that is what Apple said at the very beginning ;)

    great minds think a like :P

    Apple said it would be released in the Summer, but the GM usually comes 3-4 weeks before hand. I know it is splitting hairs with this, as I was referring to the GM.

    However, considering that it could be released via App Store first, there could be a much shorter delay from GM to its release date now.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment