Sunday, May 8, 2011

Corvette Z06x

Corvette Z06x. Chevrolet Corvette Z06X
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06X



  • Prof.
    May 7, 02:21 PM
    It's probably already been said but, free with iAd support. ;)





    Corvette Z06x. 2011 corvette z06x,
  • 2011 corvette z06x,



  • PBF
    Mar 30, 08:50 PM
    I still can't remove Launchpad on mine >.< Did you update via Software Update or reinstall the new build? I updated via Software Update to build 2.
    Not true. You can not update to DP2 via Software Update. You have to re-install the entire OS via App Store. The only thing you download via Software Update is a 2.2MB pre-install patch.





    Corvette Z06x. Corvette Jake edition and Z06X
  • Corvette Jake edition and Z06X



  • wclyffe
    Dec 11, 10:52 AM
    With regards to using Bluetooth for handsfree driving. My car is very quiet and I and my callers had no problem hearing each other. I just hold the main button and do voice dialing. Piece of cake.

    LOL I had the audio cord connected to the car kit but was not using audio to play music (aux was not on) and I couldn't figure out why Navigon wasn't taling to me. When I put radio on in Aux mode the instructions came through the car speakers. When I used ipod to play music and had GPS on both come through the car speakers with music volume being lowered when voice directions were being given.

    All in all I am very pleased with the kit and the way it performs.

    ticman, thanks for all the info!

    Question: You obviously used the included disk to mount the car kit to. Does that disk hold onto your dash really securely with the adhesive they supply?

    Also, when you are using Voice Control, do you have to reach around the back of the car kit to press the button to activate it, or can you just press the Home button on the iPhone?

    Lastly, I have to use an FM transmitter in my car so I was going to plug it into the jack on the car kit and transmit music to my radio. It sounds like the Navigon instructions will come out my radio speakers not the little speaker on the car kit, but when I make a phone call it will use the car kit speaker. Right? Hope so, as I don't really want my phone calls blasted through my speakers.





    Corvette Z06x. Corvette Z06X at SEMA
  • Corvette Z06X at SEMA



  • Detlev
    Aug 2, 12:03 PM
    You got it wrong. If you can't have cameras.. you CAN'T HAVE CAMERAS even if they're NOT being used. I work at a place where you can't have cellphones with cameras on the premises (i.e., the parking lot) let alone inside. Many companies with such policies will not buy displays because of such.
    Then, unless it is a pharmaceutical, national security, or some other VII, the company needs to get with the times. So called intellectual property is so last century and quite honestly patents are pretty useless in these fast changing times.

    My take is that Steve will spend much time on numbers (how many units sold, how well the Intel switch is going) and then introduce the Pro Line. Expect a bit on Leopard and probably a jab at Vista. Although, that might not happen if Steve has what's-her-name out again to introduce the Universal Office. I would not be suprised if Steve has someone from Adobe out to introduce a Universal suite... for sometime in the future.

    Wouldn't it be something if Apple came out with a new piece of hardware. Maybe there will be a new strategic alliance introduced.

    How about an official release for DashCode? I mean it is a developer's conference after all ...

    And seeing as we are unlikely to see iSights built in to the display - for reasons people have stated here - how about a new version of the iSight, seeing as the old one can't be sold in Europe anymore.
    Why not? I have one in excellent condition that I don't need anymore seeing I moved over to the MacTel iMac. I'm across the pond so can I sell it to you?





    Corvette Z06x. Chevrolet Corvette Z06X
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06X



  • andiwm2003
    Mar 28, 12:28 PM
    Shifting the update cycle for the iPhone is generally a bad idea. A lot of people update yearly or every other year and they will percieve an additional wait time of three to six month as a loss because they keep paying their contract without getting a new subsidized phone. Also ATT is not going to like that because a lot of customers will be without long term commitment for several month and may use the time to consider a switch to Verizon. I'm sure ATT would prefer Apple to release predictably every June. I wish ATT would offer a unsubsidized contract.

    But so far it's just a rumor. My plan is to upgrade my iPhone 3GS this June but wouldn't freak out if I hade to wait a few more month. Also this allows me to see if some Android phone with 4G network comes along that bests the iPhone.





    Corvette Z06x. Chevrolet Corvette Z06X
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06X



  • ~Shard~
    Aug 12, 09:11 AM
    So you think Penryn pairs may be the 4 core mobile solution in 2008?

    Possibly, although if Intel keeps moving along is may more likely end up being Penryn's successor. ;) ;cool:





    Corvette Z06x. The Corvette Z06X starts with
  • The Corvette Z06X starts with



  • treysmay
    Aug 7, 04:00 PM
    no frontrow?





    Corvette Z06x. GM equips Corvette Z06X with
  • GM equips Corvette Z06X with



  • Paulius
    Jul 29, 09:03 PM
    Ah man. I wanted a cheap, robust, no-BS phone. I don't know what my next cellphone will be. I just don't feel like investing a lot into a cellphone. What I want to do is to just TALK!





    Corvette Z06x. Chevrolet Corvette Z06X
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06X



  • Detlev
    Jul 30, 11:16 AM
    Firstly I think the phone itself will be called "iPod Phone" as the trademark for iPhone is already taken...
    But then the acronym would be iPP :D





    Corvette Z06x. Found in 2011 Corvette Z06X
  • Found in 2011 Corvette Z06X



  • iStudentUK
    Apr 11, 03:42 AM
    The answer is 288.

    Anyone with a decent education is taught B.E.D.M.A.S not PEDMAS.

    Brackets.Exponents. Division.Addition/Subtraction in that order!

    /End thread.

    I was taught BODMAS (Brackets, order ...) when I was about 10. Then you never use it again so long as people learn to write maths equations properly.





    Corvette Z06x. We#39;re just getting started at
  • We#39;re just getting started at



  • aohus
    Apr 18, 05:23 PM
    LG should sue all Mobile Phone Hardware Makers for using capacitive displays on their phones. LG was the first to do it. SUE EM ALL!

    To Apple, please don't bite the hand that feeds you (Samsung fabbed your A5 chip, flash memory)





    Corvette Z06x. 2010 SEMA: 2011 Corvette Z06X
  • 2010 SEMA: 2011 Corvette Z06X



  • LionsKiss
    Sep 16, 02:36 PM
    Current MBP specs 12" would be perfect for me, fast, portable. Of course if a 12" MBP comes then a C2D comes.





    Corvette Z06x. GM equips Corvette Z06X with
  • GM equips Corvette Z06X with



  • slombacker
    Dec 3, 12:25 PM
    I have the 'air jacket' case on my iphone 3gs and it fits in the Tom Tom car kit just fine.

    The sound quality when using handsfree isn't the best... but its not has bad as some bluetooth headsets I've had. Forget it if its raining out and your windshield wipers are on.

    I don't find the kit inflexible at all... I was able to mount it and reposition it exactly how I wanted.

    Overall I'm pretty happy with it.





    Corvette Z06x. Chevrolet Corvette Z06X
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06X



  • bella92108
    Apr 5, 02:58 PM
    even google disagrees with you - they wish in the meantime to have forced more control over the carriers (as they already admitted in the public) :D

    Right. At the end of the day, customers chose with their wallets, and as of this year, more customers are choosing Android than iPhone (throw out Android tablet and iOS tablet as those are different categories and distort reality).





    Corvette Z06x. Chevrolet Corvette Z06X Racing
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06X Racing



  • -aggie-
    May 3, 05:32 PM
    I would rather that you started leading us since you seem to be much more versed in the rules guiding us :).

    We�re doomed.:D





    Corvette Z06x. 2011 corvette z06x,
  • 2011 corvette z06x,



  • kavika411
    Apr 15, 08:18 PM
    I didn't miss it, you did. here, I'll bold it, underline it and put it in red so it's easier for you to catch ...




    Then I'll refer to the definition so you might know what that word means ...

    pri�ma�ri�ly (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/primarily)   �adverb

    1. essentially; mostly; chiefly; principally


    Then I'll give you an example that demonstrates a different perspective on wealth ...

    I am a graphic designer. My primary focus is on creating print and web solutions for my clients. While I do get paid, money is neither the source of my production and creativity, nor the material with which I work. It is a by-product of my labors, not the sole focus of them.

    Thus I have a different perspective on money and wealth than itcheroni.

    I hope that clarifies that for you.

    Your inability and insecurity to come within even the same area code of your own prior rhetorical question - choosing the greener pastures of everything-unrelated-to-something-you-started-but-can't-finish - says everything.

    Unlike you, I don't need to have "the last say." On this Friday night, I leave it to you to finish. Feel free to finish with something more relevant than your last posts, such as the syllabic definition of boredom, or a picture of a skateboarding dog.





    Corvette Z06x. and nov Corvette+z06x
  • and nov Corvette+z06x



  • pkson
    Mar 30, 05:41 AM
    No, "best wishes" for our Japanese friends.

    "Prayers" to the flying spaghetti monster are a waste of time - put the people of Japan into your thoughts, don't involve some ficticious deity.

    Putting something in your thoughts doesn't do anything either.

    Unless you (not YOU, but people in general) hop on a plane and go over there to help, or at least donate to organizations who do, the most people can do is just be (or act) sad and concerned. Even being sad or concerned doesn't do anything for Japan.





    Corvette Z06x. of the Corvette Z06x at
  • of the Corvette Z06x at



  • bigmc6000
    Aug 7, 07:11 PM
    FB Dimms ECC are really expensive.

    Anyone knows where to get them cheaper?

    I plan to use 4 gig FBdimm 4x1024
    and 4 750 gig disks.

    Then Bittorrent wont be slow!


    Newegg has 512's for about 100 and 1GB chips for $200. Way cheaper than apple's upgrades. And they are retial crucial chips...

    Hope that helps. Also, I don't know about the 750GB HD's - apple only offers 500GB drives - there may be a reason for that...





    Corvette Z06x. 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06X
  • 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06X



  • Multimedia
    Jul 23, 01:53 PM
    I was wondering where you heard that there is going to be a 4 core mobile version of Merom coming Fall '07. Any roadmaps i've read for intel, including that one you linked to (and the Tom's Hardware one) don't mention it. In fact, I didn't even read of a desktop 4 core processor being released until let alone 2007 in a laptop.
    Desktop 4 core processors with 8 MiB L2 cache - called Kentsfield are now planned for release in 4th quarter of this year 2006. Desktop 8 core processors with 12 MiB L2 cache - called Yorkfield are planned for next Spring 2007.

    On the server-worstation front these are the planned processors coming next year and in 2008:
    Woodcrest, first eighth-generation server and workstation chip, 65 nm, dual-core, 4 MiB L2 cache (Released on June 26, 2006)
    Clovertown, quad-core MCM, consists of two Woodcrests, with 2 &#215; 4 MiB L2
    Tigerton, quad-core MCM. MP-capable version of Clovertown.
    Harpertown, either a dual-core, 45 nm shrink of Woodcrest, or an eight-core, 45 nm MCM with 12 MiB L2
    Dunnington, four to thirty-two cores, successor to Tigerton

    I'm wondering where you heard this because I'm getting a MBP for college next summer and if there were quad core MBPs coming out in the fall I would wait.

    (Oh, and if I misinterpreted 4 cores to equal Quad core on a single processor, please clarify what you meant.)4 Mobile Cores In One MBP by end of 2007 Is An Expectation Not A Known Fact. Obviously Intel is not going to project that possability until it knows it can do it sometime next year either possibly by end of 2007 or almost certainly by end of 2008. Sorry for the certain tone of my mention. I put a smillie after that sentence to indicate it was sort of a hopeful joke. :)

    We will all have to wait for the '07 WWDC next summer to tell what's going on for the mobile Macs then. Way too early to tell now. I would just be as patient as possible before you have to pull the trigger for school in the fall of '07. In other words, don't put any weight into my hopeful expectation for 4 cores in a mobile Mac by two years from now.

    I think it will depend on how well the 45nm production process develops as to how soon Intel will feel confident they can put 4 mobile cores with 12-16 MB of L2 cache in one piece of 45nm silicon and still keep it cool and energy efficient. This is a long term hope and dream for me, nothing substantiated by any sources. Not fantasy. But a realistic hopeful expectation that will most likely be fulfilled in 3 years worst case after Core 3 comes to market which will be about 2 years from now. :)

    Each of these Core Families has a life expectancy of about two years of reign plus the half year preceeding early deployment and ramp up.

    Core 2 - late 2006-2008
    Core 3 - late 2008-2010
    Core 4 - late 2010-2012
    etc.

    And each Family represents significant changes in both the processor architecture and the manufacturing process. We will have to see how the Intel long range plan unfolds as planned or not as planned to determine what will be available in long range future. IE - nobody knows for sure. Right now I can't see beyond a 2.33 GHz Merom with the Santa Rosa support set + 802.11n and 10-Gigabit Ethernet next Spring. Can anyone else here see further?





    Lesser Evets
    Mar 28, 10:16 AM
    Good RUMOR. Maybe it should be called a lie, but we won't know until June.

    About time Apple released a new iMac, btw.





    Mac'nCheese
    Apr 10, 08:53 AM
    I inputed it exactly like this in my calculator and I got 2. So...

    Edit: I voted 2 because I thought of it as 48 over (/) 2(9+3)
    But written as 48�2(9+3) I would say 288...

    Strange.

    You didn't enter it properly then...

    Here
    280594
    The thing about this question is, whats the point of the parentheses..

    Try using a calculator that uses the "/" instead of the divided by sign. You'll get 288. I tried it the way you did it on an old calculator and I got 2. But that's not the way it is in the OP. It's 48/2(9+3)

    LOL um... ok? It's a calculator...

    For the last time, a simple google search will show you guys that unless the calculator is in scientific mode, it will give you the wrong answer. Hard to believe, I guess, that a machine could be wrong, but it's true.





    Rodimus Prime
    Apr 9, 09:58 PM
    So if the parentheses are solved first why not just put them in front? Why go through all the semantics? Do scientists purposely make it this hard when solving equations?

    It is easier to read some with them out of order. Big time when you start factoring stuff out. It is easier to just put them in front so you can reference them.

    Anyone who says 2 clearly can not do any real math. Also remember division is simple multiplying by some decimal number. For examly 1/2 = .5
    Multiplying something by 0.5 is the same as dividing it by 2. Subtraction is just adding a negative number. Now days that is often how I treat subtraction is just adding a negative number. Makes things a lot easier





    BlizzardBomb
    Aug 7, 02:37 PM
    I'll wait for that until Paris, and if it isn't available then, I'll buy a PC with Core 2 Duo E6600 and GeForce 7900 GT.

    Mac OS X not do anything for you? :) I do agree that there is space for a Mid-range desktop.

    I think if Apple just made the Mac Mini a bit bigger. They could fit in a Core 2 Duo (Conroe) inside along with a 3.5" Hard Drive and GMA X3000. The 1.86 GHz Conroe kills the Yonah Core Solo in everything and costs less than the Core Solo. A 3.5" Hard Drive is also much better in the value department. Couple this with an option for a Single-Woodcrest Mac Pro and it completely eliminates the need for a mid-range tower.





    treysmay
    Aug 7, 04:49 PM
    boo this no frontrow!!! boooooo!!!!

    it is a great tool, My dad loves it for doing presentations, and making the work environment for relaxed. he owns a 3 man company



    No comments:

    Post a Comment