Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2003 Toyota Avensis

2003 Toyota Avensis. 2003 Toyota Avensis - A
  • 2003 Toyota Avensis - A



  • gkhaldi
    Oct 23, 06:53 AM
    If it can't support 4gigs of ram, it ain't worth the wait for me.:mad:





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 2003 Toyota Avensis Liftback
  • 2003 Toyota Avensis Liftback



  • marcre3363
    Apr 12, 08:42 PM
    I received an email from Avid yesterday offering FCP owners an opportunity to buy Media Composer for $995. If I had the cash, I'd probably jump on it.





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 2009 Toyota Avensis Tourer
  • 2009 Toyota Avensis Tourer



  • imperium
    Oct 23, 05:43 PM
    I much prefer the US style (a first for me! :D), and will probably hope to buy a new computer before I leave for this specific reason. For example, what is with the tiny UK return key?

    I am so with you. It's almost the main reason why I want my next Apple (MMBP, obviously) to come from the US. The narrow vertical return key is a PoS. The $$$ saving over ��� is almost secondary! ;)





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 9.500 EUR 2003 Toyota Avensis
  • 9.500 EUR 2003 Toyota Avensis



  • lynfordd
    Jan 13, 03:46 PM
    Could it be this is what Apple has done to work with the new Sprint
    WiMAX service. To start this month around the USA!





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 2003 TOYOTA AVENSIS VERSO
  • 2003 TOYOTA AVENSIS VERSO



  • kLy
    Apr 1, 08:37 AM
    Two *major* bugs:

    1) TextEdit crashes on launch (tried trashing the prefs file - nothing)
    2) cmd+left/right no longer goes to the start/end of the line :O wtf!

    Anyone else experiencing these?





    2003 Toyota Avensis. Toyota Avensis Liftback 5dr
  • Toyota Avensis Liftback 5dr



  • smithrh
    Apr 11, 03:41 PM
    IMO, if a gearbox has a setting where it will automatically shift gears for you and you don't have to touch it, it's an automatic gearbox.

    Sure, some auto gearboxes (DSG) are better than others (torque converter) but they're still automatic.

    What if it's not actually an automatic?

    Seriously though, I do wonder if people take little things like this (being able to drive a stickshift) and pump up the importance of it, just to get some extremely minor satisfaction out of being "better" than other people.

    Also, google "money shift" for the downside of having "full control."





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 2010 Toyota Avensis 2.2 D-4D
  • 2010 Toyota Avensis 2.2 D-4D



  • DeSnousa
    Apr 14, 02:26 AM
    :eek: That much, what are modern computers pumping out these days! What would be producing the most points per day? I'm thinking about buying a graphics card just to fold on if that is the case :D

    Also how do you find the GPU I have had to limit mine down to 70% as I find it interferes with the effects that Windows 7 does.





    2003 Toyota Avensis. File:2003-2008 Toyota Avensis
  • File:2003-2008 Toyota Avensis



  • Killyp
    Aug 7, 08:04 AM
    Eh, but you still have to find the stuff and set it up. In XPSP2 all security related settings are in one place, its nice. And the OS keeps annoying the hell out of you if you dont turn the firewall on.....

    OOH, and even better....this one I like:
    XP SP2, with firewall enabled, will tell you when a application is attempting to make a network connection, ask for authorization (allow once, allow always, or never), and adjust your firewall settings. If you are playing a game, no more swearing, the OS tells you whats wrong and asks if you trust the application. Good for the clueless people (or, good for those damn games that dont document their TCP/UDP ports)

    I just find that the Windows Firewall gets in the way. Incredibly irritating after a while...

    The OS X firewall is perfect IMHO. I've never had problems with it blocking apps I don't want it to block...





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 9.995 NZD 2003 Toyota Avensis
  • 9.995 NZD 2003 Toyota Avensis



  • Kludge420
    Mar 25, 03:11 PM
    On my MacBook Pro 10.6.7 fried my Ruby install. On my nearly identically setup MacMini it was fine. Install at your own risk and do a full system backup first!





    2003 Toyota Avensis. Used Toyota Avensis Verso 2003
  • Used Toyota Avensis Verso 2003



  • mc68k
    Jan 7, 01:46 PM
    my 2003 540i M Wagon. upgraded w afe intake and remus exhaust. custom catback piping + resonator delete. stock 290HP/320torque :) 92K miles. next mod is prob full aluminum radiator + electric fan. i heard the cooling system starts degrading around 100K. got the water pump (replaced OEM plastic w metal impeller) and hoses done when i first bought it
    took on a 3200mi road trip last year-- really fun on the highway and surprisingly gets good highway mileage
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2327/img0209ed.th.jpg (http://img89.imageshack.us/i/img0209ed.jpg/)
    http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7297/img0210uy.th.jpg (http://img153.imageshack.us/i/img0210uy.jpg/)
    http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5186/img0211g.th.jpg (http://img716.imageshack.us/i/img0211g.jpg/)
    http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/998/img0213gu.th.jpg (http://img404.imageshack.us/i/img0213gu.jpg/)
    http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1771/img0252vm.th.jpg (http://img819.imageshack.us/i/img0252vm.jpg/)
    http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9484/img0253sy.th.jpg (http://img402.imageshack.us/i/img0253sy.jpg/)
    daily driver is a 97 lumina
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9144153/Photo%20Jan%2007%2C%2011%2043%2034%20AM.jpg





    2003 Toyota Avensis. Toyota Avensis 2011 Interior
  • Toyota Avensis 2011 Interior



  • McScooby
    Sep 6, 09:01 AM
    Does this mean we can expect MB / MBP revisions with a bumped HD?





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 2003 Toyota CSamp;S; Concept
  • 2003 Toyota CSamp;S; Concept



  • quadgirl
    Sep 1, 01:23 PM
    Is there really a big market for a 23" iMac @ 2000? I hope this rumor is bogus. I'd much rather see Apple come out with a headless Gaming mid-tower with a Core 2 Duo Extreme and X1600 card. Dual HD bays and one optical bay. AP/BT built in. 3 PCIe slots (one used by X1600). I think that would would fill a gap Apple has in their consumer line-up right now.

    A Headless Conroe would be awesome. Easily expandable and fast. But, will Apple do it? Pigs may fly. The Mac Pro is great, but most people simply can't afford one and don't need 4 processors.

    Come on Apple, bridge the gap!





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 2003 TOYOTA AVENSIS VERSO
  • 2003 TOYOTA AVENSIS VERSO



  • coupdetat
    Jan 30, 06:24 PM
    Best handling car i have ever driven.... have a 5 month old little boy though so i think its days are numbered in favour of a truck!

    Why would you need a truck to haul around a 50 pound boy? Keep the Lotus! Don't let your wife pressure you into buying a Toyota Highlander!!





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 2003 Toyota Avensis Wagon
  • 2003 Toyota Avensis Wagon



  • Blasphemic
    Jan 7, 03:58 AM
    Here's my first and only car I've ever "owned". It's a 1.2 litre Corsa SXI 2001. It was initially bought as a learner car for me and my sisters to start learning in. I passed 2 years ago, and since then it's only me who's been driving the car. My big sister has her own car now, and my little sister won't be starting for another year.

    So at the moment it's just me who's using the car, so I get to use it in University - which makes me very lucky I believe.

    And I also took this picture this morning. A fresh wave of snow has just arrived in Wales, just when I thought I had seen the last of the snow last week.:(

    http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/706/corsab.jpg

    Is that a Vauxhall Corsa i see there? great little car, not very cool i admit but it just keeps on going =)





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 2003-07 Toyota Avensis Car DVD
  • 2003-07 Toyota Avensis Car DVD



  • dernhelm
    Nov 29, 07:53 PM
    I'm glad that he confirmed this. Otherwise Macworld in January would be memorable for all the wrong reasons.

    Mr. Jobs finished his keynote with the startling admission that there is nothing left: "That's all folks! We've got nothing else in development. See you in 2010."

    :D
    I'm tellin' ya! I'm in the wrong business. Forget all this deadline - get product out carp. Get in to journalism where all you need to do is restate the obvious with a few well-placed typos, and Bob's your uncle.

    Ahhh! I'm blind!

    :rolleyes:





    2003 Toyota Avensis. Used Toyota Avensis 2003
  • Used Toyota Avensis 2003



  • twoodcc
    Apr 2, 10:43 PM
    congrats to whiterabbit for 12 million points!





    2003 Toyota Avensis. Used Toyota Avensis 2003
  • Used Toyota Avensis 2003



  • citizenzen
    Mar 27, 09:23 AM
    Really? How shocking! Imagine, the US European Command, headed by an American! Next you'll be telling us that the US President is an American, too.

    It's all rather academic isn't it?

    Instead of a military action led by the U.S., it's a military action led by the alliance that's led by the U.S.





    2003 Toyota Avensis. Year: 2003. Toyota Avensis
  • Year: 2003. Toyota Avensis



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 10, 07:10 PM
    Miata's are actually very good driving cars.

    Yes, and excellent value for your dollar.

    If I could afford a second car, just for sport, I would try to wedge myself into one.

    But I really want an S-2000. :(





    2003 Toyota Avensis. 11.500 NZD 2003 Toyota Avensis
  • 11.500 NZD 2003 Toyota Avensis



  • Robot-Rock
    May 2, 04:32 PM
    This concept might seem alien to a lot of MacRumours users, but being a 'switcher', the method of deleting any app on OS X currently seems very ad hoc. I've been a mac user now for about 4 years and yet the idea of having to delete an app by dragging it to the trash seems very... strange. You never know if you've deleted ALL of that program.

    Microsoft have managed to get one thing right in Windows. A specific tool (Add/Remove Programs) to delete a program. That's something that I genuinely feel is lacking in OS X and this idea of clicking and holding in LaunchPad makes sense. It's imple enough: most users who own an iPhone will have no trouble in adopting this method. And what's more, it makes it instantly accessible to anyone who uses a mac. In addition, it goes a step further than Microsoft. It avoids making more novice users from having to delve in to a complex window of settings. A step in the right direction? I think so!

    So personally, I think this is a very simple yet very effective change to make to OS X and should be a welcome sign of the things to come in Lion!





    roland.g
    Sep 1, 12:56 PM
    I was going to do a Mac Mini with a Ministack. I didn't like the idea of the iMac because of the integrated aspect. I already have a 19" display and would upgrade to a 23" ACD when iSight gets added. However my two hangups on the Mini were the 5400 RPM drive and integrated GPU - I want to use it for a lot of iMovie and eventually Final Cut Express. The 23" comes out and I am all over that. So, please please please make it in reduced chin aluminum. Sexy sells.





    scotpole
    Jan 12, 07:59 AM
    How about
    Apple iTunes and the apple store are available everywhere through the air.

    Like .Mac your mac is automatically backed up so if you lose it, your files and account still exist at Apple, because through the air, they have been backed up. I mean we can trust Apple with our info right?

    To get new software you get it through the air. You connect to Apple and download it to the appropriate device the way you currently buy a song and your credit card is billed.

    All devices can transfer data through a high speed bluetooth, so you can backup at home to a DVD or a Hard Drive.(this one is a compilation of ideas already expressed in this thread).





    Chundles
    Sep 6, 10:39 AM
    I love my mini. I would have bought the former top end mini (1.66ghz Duo, 80gb HDD, SD) to replace my mini if it came down to $599 refurb/$699 new. I like my monitor just fine. I prefer the form factor of the mini over the iMac is what it comes down to, I suppose.

    I'm not a fan of the iMac design... mostly because of my bad experience with a Rev A iMac G5 being so freaking loud. If Apple had kept the Core Solo and dropped it's price $100 or more (Apple needs a $399 mini more than it needs a $799 model) lots of people would have bought it.

    As it stands, though, the mini kinda sucks.

    The Intel iMacs are almost silent - truly, you can barely hear them if at all.





    twoodcc
    Dec 31, 05:31 PM
    Sorry you couldn't have stayed in 4th place for longer lyzardking... but at least you can claim you were there! :D And you are getting more points for the team!

    And it looks like mc68k is definitly going to be our first to the big 10 mil!! You are cooking right now with over 600k ppw - as Jim Carey would say (in Mask) "smokin"!

    I have now organized my machines with five (linux) in the cold basement, and the 2 win/gpu machines in 4u boxes I got on ebay in the rack with the mac. I spent christmas day, snowbound, rerouting the wiring (and cleaning the "computer room" so everything at least looks much better. I actually got 4 4u cases so I have room to grow, they were $28 each plus $17? each for shipping. 4u is about the same size as a normal tower case so everything fits in nicely. I will post some pics soon.

    sounds nice. looking forward to seeing the pics

    Doesn't look like I'll be fifth for that long (looking over a shoulder at a quickly approaching twoodcc)

    :cool:

    ha. well it'll be a little while before i catch up to you.

    also, congrats to rreini for reaching 1 million points!





    random47
    Feb 21, 04:45 PM
    Hi, can anyone explain me how is the Cinema Display 30" "flying" in Transporteur's 2007 setup (page 79, Part 13)? :confused:

    Is he using a VESA wall mount?

    Thanks!

    I don't think it is flying. I think is it leaning towards the wall.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment