Surely
Nov 27, 03:42 PM
Stop buying things for yourself! 'Tis the season of giving, you know.
:p
I bought my 7 month old son a crapload of toys and clothes at Babies R Us and The Carter's Store yesterday.
I deserve a token item......
/if I was in Toronto right now, I'd go to Gandhi's on Queen West for roti........
:p
I bought my 7 month old son a crapload of toys and clothes at Babies R Us and The Carter's Store yesterday.
I deserve a token item......
/if I was in Toronto right now, I'd go to Gandhi's on Queen West for roti........
mrapplegate
Apr 1, 08:43 AM
The new "year view" shows a heat map of events, ie. the more red it is the busier your day. ;)
I like that :D
I like that :D
Synchromesh
Apr 10, 02:21 PM
My first car years ago was an automatic (had no choice). Since then all were manual and that's the only way to go imho. I do not and will not buy automatic car for a long time because I despise them. Nothing more pathetic than a sports car with an automatic. Honestly, any man not driving a family car/taxi/limo/truck that drives an automatic is not very manly in my eyes.
I remember going to Dominican Republic a few years back. We couldn't take a Jeep tour because it required 2 drivers the could handle a manual and I was the only one who could drive it out of 6 people (3 guys and 3 girls). Very sad.
I remember going to Dominican Republic a few years back. We couldn't take a Jeep tour because it required 2 drivers the could handle a manual and I was the only one who could drive it out of 6 people (3 guys and 3 girls). Very sad.
Fuzzputer
Jan 3, 03:44 PM
I for one don't. I think what the rumors are referring to is a "netboot" device over wi-max (and Edge or its replacement) in a handheld form factor.
...
Rocketman
Now this would be something REALLY NEW!!:eek:
If it had GPS capabilities and an organizer and the stuff you find in a PDA, I think I could drool for it...
...
Rocketman
Now this would be something REALLY NEW!!:eek:
If it had GPS capabilities and an organizer and the stuff you find in a PDA, I think I could drool for it...
rasmasyean
Apr 4, 05:07 PM
Well...at least someone from MSNBC agrees with me. :p
In Libya, West showcases new weapons for sale
Potential buyers from India to Brazil get to see Europe, US jets in action http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42420553/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/
I woulda thought the Middle East is most interested, but I suppose any emerging markets is fair game! :D
In Libya, West showcases new weapons for sale
Potential buyers from India to Brazil get to see Europe, US jets in action http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42420553/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/
I woulda thought the Middle East is most interested, but I suppose any emerging markets is fair game! :D
fel10
May 2, 07:07 PM
Lion just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for summer.:D
newdeal
Mar 25, 06:38 PM
It makes me laugh that people are saying bad things about this when the playbook did it it was the best thing ever and the software it was displaying wasn't nearly so advanced
*LTD*
Apr 3, 11:04 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)
Since the iPad does nothing useful this appeal to the wimpy "feelings" crowd is no surprise. Replace the iPad with a pair of pants and this could easily double as a Levi's commercial.
You can't be that thick. No way. You're just being a contrarian for the sake of it. Have to be.
The entire industry, a number of companies that had to shift their long-term strategy, and millions of consumers would disagree.
You can have your opinion, but if it's completely out of touch with the market and the direction in which consumer tech is heading, it's useless.
You're not alone, though. There's this really big, dumb company way past its sell-by date in Redmond that doesn't get it either. They tried, though. They really did.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bBDnaiOY84c/TKtRXW_FBBI/AAAAAAAAAdU/WO2-wlvBvj8/s1600/Ballmer+HP+Slate+CES.jpg
Since the iPad does nothing useful this appeal to the wimpy "feelings" crowd is no surprise. Replace the iPad with a pair of pants and this could easily double as a Levi's commercial.
You can't be that thick. No way. You're just being a contrarian for the sake of it. Have to be.
The entire industry, a number of companies that had to shift their long-term strategy, and millions of consumers would disagree.
You can have your opinion, but if it's completely out of touch with the market and the direction in which consumer tech is heading, it's useless.
You're not alone, though. There's this really big, dumb company way past its sell-by date in Redmond that doesn't get it either. They tried, though. They really did.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bBDnaiOY84c/TKtRXW_FBBI/AAAAAAAAAdU/WO2-wlvBvj8/s1600/Ballmer+HP+Slate+CES.jpg
britishempire
Aug 7, 05:10 AM
Blah. I hate that "Vista 2.0" banner. It's like, saying that Leopard is comparable with Windows.
Also, you can bet that whatever MS release as "Vista 2.0" will be pretty shoddy compared to Leopard.
Mind you, Vista is looking like Tiger 0.6 or something, so maybe they're poking fun at MS for ripping off so much of their stuff.
"Leopard - The final nail in Vista's coffin"
Also, you can bet that whatever MS release as "Vista 2.0" will be pretty shoddy compared to Leopard.
Mind you, Vista is looking like Tiger 0.6 or something, so maybe they're poking fun at MS for ripping off so much of their stuff.
"Leopard - The final nail in Vista's coffin"
Stella
Aug 16, 09:33 AM
If the report is from Digitimes then it can't be true.
They are consistently full of *****.
I'm surpised this isn't on page 2.
They are consistently full of *****.
I'm surpised this isn't on page 2.
sineplex
Sep 22, 12:56 AM
Well after using both for at least two days each I would have to say the dermaSHOT is overall a better case. It has a much more substantial feel to it, and has some nice styling to it. I also got used to the kinda squishy top button. Only real downfall to this case is that I email Insipio to inquire about any new colors planned, and they told me only one more color is planned for the near future "gold" something
:)
It's just released and is cheaper by $6.00 for whatever reason
Retail Price: $19.99 X
Your Savings: $6.00
Your Price: $13.99 :eek:
http://www.myincipio.com/product/IPOD_TOUCH_IP-903/iPod-touch-4G-dermaSHOT-Silicone-Case---Goldenrod.html:
:)
It's just released and is cheaper by $6.00 for whatever reason
Retail Price: $19.99 X
Your Savings: $6.00
Your Price: $13.99 :eek:
http://www.myincipio.com/product/IPOD_TOUCH_IP-903/iPod-touch-4G-dermaSHOT-Silicone-Case---Goldenrod.html:
Bacong
Oct 22, 12:46 PM
Not sure who mentioned the Switcheasy cases first but thank you. I ordered two color cases on Monday night, they shipped from San Francisco on Tuesday and I received them in Maryland today.
Fit is nice and the screen guard looks and feels great.
not to give myself credit...but I did :P and yes, agreed! Love the case, and the screen protector is nice!
Fit is nice and the screen guard looks and feels great.
not to give myself credit...but I did :P and yes, agreed! Love the case, and the screen protector is nice!
AppleScruff1
Apr 22, 08:53 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if they put Steve in jail?
twoodcc
Feb 8, 09:54 PM
Thanx!
Never thought I'd ever get to this point when I started folding (almost) 4 years ago
;)
yeah i never thought i'd even get to 1 million. much less 5. keep it up!
On a side note, I have reached #977 overall with 6.4 mio units! I didn't think it was possible before the bigadv units...
mio?
Never thought I'd ever get to this point when I started folding (almost) 4 years ago
;)
yeah i never thought i'd even get to 1 million. much less 5. keep it up!
On a side note, I have reached #977 overall with 6.4 mio units! I didn't think it was possible before the bigadv units...
mio?
The Flan Bandit
Jan 12, 11:21 AM
The most obvious reason behind the name MacBook Air for me is the removal of the wired Ethernet connector to the MacBook. There is two thing that prevent from making a very slim notebook: an optical drive and an ethernet connector (look at the ethernet connector on a MacBook, it take most of the height of the notebook).
So the MacBook Air would be the first Apple notebook having only a wireless connection...
And I agree that it will be made of aluminium...
FrenchMac
This sounds right to me about the Ethernet port, and possibly the also-large modem port being gone as well, but I bet there will be some way (a base station thinger or a USB device of some kind) that allows you to use Ethernet if you need to. How else would you set up an Airport with it?
I wonder if people will start calling it an "Air"? As in, "I'm using my Air to check all my emails from dudes pretending to be women on myspace." I'm not sure that sounds so good to me, but I like the name otherwise.
Also, I thought for sure they were going to call the iPod Touch the "airPod." Maybe they were reading my posts. Probably not, though.
So the MacBook Air would be the first Apple notebook having only a wireless connection...
And I agree that it will be made of aluminium...
FrenchMac
This sounds right to me about the Ethernet port, and possibly the also-large modem port being gone as well, but I bet there will be some way (a base station thinger or a USB device of some kind) that allows you to use Ethernet if you need to. How else would you set up an Airport with it?
I wonder if people will start calling it an "Air"? As in, "I'm using my Air to check all my emails from dudes pretending to be women on myspace." I'm not sure that sounds so good to me, but I like the name otherwise.
Also, I thought for sure they were going to call the iPod Touch the "airPod." Maybe they were reading my posts. Probably not, though.
Peace
Nov 30, 09:02 AM
i just want to know if this will replace the airport express.
Don't think it will replace the Airtunes but be a product of it's own.
There will be an updated Airport though..802.11n.
Don't think it will replace the Airtunes but be a product of it's own.
There will be an updated Airport though..802.11n.
Michael Scrip
Mar 22, 05:15 PM
As mentioned above,some people want to listen to their songs uncompressed.
Geez.... what did they do long ago... have a 400-disc CD changer in their trunk?
How did they manage?
:)
Geez.... what did they do long ago... have a 400-disc CD changer in their trunk?
How did they manage?
:)
laynemoseley
Sep 14, 09:40 AM
They are just doing it for publicity I bet...
I've only had one dropped call with my iPhone 4 since it came out... Way better than my 3GS.
I've only had one dropped call with my iPhone 4 since it came out... Way better than my 3GS.
Amazing Iceman
Apr 21, 12:27 PM
Only ones upset over such news is Johny what's his face who hangs out at the local booby bar, when his wife thinks he's somewhere else. :eek:
He should know better to turn off the location service.
Think about this, people... without it, it would be practically impossible to use the find my iPhone Feature of MobileMe.
Have you thought that the government can track your approximate location based on your SunPass usage? (Sunpass is a automated toll paying system used in Florida, U.S. It's also known by different names in other states. Every time you pass by a Toll, their sensors read your Sunpass and charge your account accordingly.
I have noticed the presence of these 'sensors' in other parts of the road besides Toll plazas.
So, be real: Absolute Privacy does no longer exists.
He should know better to turn off the location service.
Think about this, people... without it, it would be practically impossible to use the find my iPhone Feature of MobileMe.
Have you thought that the government can track your approximate location based on your SunPass usage? (Sunpass is a automated toll paying system used in Florida, U.S. It's also known by different names in other states. Every time you pass by a Toll, their sensors read your Sunpass and charge your account accordingly.
I have noticed the presence of these 'sensors' in other parts of the road besides Toll plazas.
So, be real: Absolute Privacy does no longer exists.
dethmaShine
May 2, 04:21 PM
Don't like.
Maybe that's neat but that's not pc-centric.
It's easier and more convenient to just drop the app in the trash. :|
EDIT: You can do drag and drop in Launchpad http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12500515&postcount=62
Maybe that's neat but that's not pc-centric.
It's easier and more convenient to just drop the app in the trash. :|
EDIT: You can do drag and drop in Launchpad http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12500515&postcount=62
jgould
Feb 19, 06:18 PM
Not much I can do with my dorm.
What is the cord that is going into your chemistry book? I've heard of E-Books, but I didn't know they needed power cords... ;)
What is the cord that is going into your chemistry book? I've heard of E-Books, but I didn't know they needed power cords... ;)
sam10685
Jul 14, 03:34 AM
So, how long till it comes to laptops? :D
And on top of that, its only going to be a viewer, right? I mean have they created any Blu-ray burners, yet?
I really don't want to buy a Macbook Pro until it has Merom, 802.11n, and blue-ray, cause I know those are all going to be standard in less than a year and I can't afford to have a crippled laptop for 3 yrs.
Hopefully it won't be too far, I've saved enough cash.
ur goin' to be waitin' a while... just get one now.
And on top of that, its only going to be a viewer, right? I mean have they created any Blu-ray burners, yet?
I really don't want to buy a Macbook Pro until it has Merom, 802.11n, and blue-ray, cause I know those are all going to be standard in less than a year and I can't afford to have a crippled laptop for 3 yrs.
Hopefully it won't be too far, I've saved enough cash.
ur goin' to be waitin' a while... just get one now.
res1233
Apr 20, 02:46 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
One step closer to a MBA refresh.
I'll be darned! This is the first post this guy has made in months that hasn't annoyed me! This is a good sign!
One step closer to a MBA refresh.
I'll be darned! This is the first post this guy has made in months that hasn't annoyed me! This is a good sign!
MacBoobsPro
Aug 7, 04:41 AM
Keynote is 6pm for us in the UK.
Since I started reading this thread, it's gone from 5 pages to 7! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I can't WAIT!!!! How long does it take Apple to get the videos up on their homepage, and what kind of videos are they? My broadband aint too quick, so it often stutters when playing back larger videos...
Its usually streamed at about 640x480 a few hours after. Im on 4mb line and it still stutters occasionally. Apple..com and store usually is updated by about 11pm. Get your credit cards ready!
Since I started reading this thread, it's gone from 5 pages to 7! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I can't WAIT!!!! How long does it take Apple to get the videos up on their homepage, and what kind of videos are they? My broadband aint too quick, so it often stutters when playing back larger videos...
Its usually streamed at about 640x480 a few hours after. Im on 4mb line and it still stutters occasionally. Apple..com and store usually is updated by about 11pm. Get your credit cards ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment