Monday, May 9, 2011

Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998

Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • drlunanerd
    Sep 1, 12:20 PM
    I wonder if it'll use the same poor quality 23" panel that the ACD does.
    Well, if you like everything rose-tinted it's OK :p





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. For: 1998 MITSUBISHI MONTERO-
  • For: 1998 MITSUBISHI MONTERO-



  • MattDell
    Sep 6, 08:29 PM
    Renting would never fly. It's far too easy to just burn the movie to DVD if it's already in digital format. The movie executives would flip. It would take some impressive coding to prevent users from doing this, and even then... somebody will figure out a way around it.

    So, no. I don't think any movie corporation will allow digital movie rentals.

    -Matt





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 10, 03:10 PM
    Harley-Davidson doesn't make automatics. I never learned to drive automatic anyhow, I wouldn't have the first clue what to do in one of them. What does P R N D 2 1 even mean ?





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. montero sport 1998
  • montero sport 1998



  • poppe
    Jul 14, 11:33 AM
    UMM... of course you should base desicions on the potential of a system, of course within a timeframe. I mean the potential of my Powerbook isn't nearly as great as a MacBook Pro, so that why I wouldn't buy a Powerbook right now ;) . Its not based on cost, cause I can get a powerbook at much less, but just the fact that while the MacBook is only faster for universal apps, so really its mostly slower due to rosetta, and it has no other upgrades..... well there seems to be little advantage to pick it .... OHH WAIT it has the potential to be much faster in the future.... I forgot about that...

    Right. If he is going to base a decision on potential and storage then Blue Ray and HD-DVD is not really the way to go... I find it funny everyone here is oozing for Blue Ray yet Holographic has more potential...





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • dguisinger
    Aug 7, 01:28 AM
    It will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. A couple of notes:

    I don't care that the ipod isn't on the icons, you know, its a developer banner. Most of those items are developer related, not all, but most, in one way or another. What is more interesting is they didnt show the front of the powermac....but that doesn't mean anything. Everything they show on that banner is publically released. There needs to be visuals when people first come in that aren't covered in black cloth! So don't read anything into that, they could completely change the design.

    Its doubful much of the hanging banners will be OS X 10.5 related unless their is a huge feature. They are already taking up a considerable amount of hanging space for bragging rights. I would expect new hardware to be hidden under those displays, atleast two of them.... MacPro and Xserve. Possibly something unexpected. Maybe Xcode 3 or something will be heavily promoted.

    I know I personally would love better SOAP integration with XCode. We use .NET at work all the time to write web services, and we end up using .NET clients running under parallels on our macs, because keeping the SOAP proxy stub code up-to-date is automatic with .NET....you have to go thru hell with Xcode. I think Apple will fill that gap with the new xcode (there were command line tools in the latest version).

    Obviously we will have the resolution independance in OS X 10.5. Probably some new security and new workgroup/networking enhancements. We probably can all agree one would be networked spotlight, if you are running 10.5 servers, the clients will ask the server to search its spotlight data for the same data the client is searching for, and give a combined response.....its the one thing of OS X Tiger I hated, the inability to search the network with the same ease.

    I'd probably also expect desktop widgets from dashboard....why? Why not, people have used hacks to do it, plus MS has it as an option in Vista.

    We'll probably see Apple rolling in features that Vista has, such as combined videos and photos in slideshows. Not that its nessecary, but its damn easy with Cocoa to do such things and why get left behind? Don't let microsoft take a win.

    We may also see a system wide Software Update now, which would really be nice. Letting 3rd party developers update their software with the same system.

    My employees here at the office really don't care for apple's Mail program, I'd expect some updates to give it the features its been lacking. Same with address book. Of course, these have been rumored for a long time...and for good reason, its needed. Maybe expect a new mail/scheduling server like Exchange, Apple's been rumored to be working on one.

    I'd also expect major updates to iChat.... probably MSN and Yahoo support, as well as VoIP.

    but none of those things I've said are that huge........so I'm hoping for some really major surprises :)





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. 1998 MITSUBISHI MONTERO SPORT
  • 1998 MITSUBISHI MONTERO SPORT



  • Mr-Stabby
    Apr 12, 09:10 PM
    Is there anybody actually filming this? From what the tweets are describing, the audience are loving it, i'd like to see this keynote.





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. Used MITSUBISHI Montero Sport
  • Used MITSUBISHI Montero Sport



  • CyberBob859
    Jun 23, 03:10 PM
    Remember this design? Maybe they THOUGHT it was a touch enabled iMac, but just the iPad in a dock that looked like an iMac:

    http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/01/imac-dock3.jpg

    Something like this could be feasible now that the iPad is out. Throw in the rumored MagicPad and the Magic Mouse, along with a slim keyboard, and voila, a touch enabled iMac-like computer.

    Just a thought.





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. Used Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • Used Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • sisyphus
    Sep 1, 03:49 PM
    It has seemed as obvious at almost every point in Apple's history within the past 4 years. That doesn't change a thing.

    Apple had ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS had a noticable gap between its top-of-the-line consumer machine and it's "entry-level" professional machine. As much as I'd love a middle-tier headless Mac, I just don't think it's in the cards.

    The difference now is that there is no crippled Mac Pro. The low end PowerMac was always crippled in some way to the mid and high end. There would always be an old motherboard, slower bus, less RAM...

    This time the machines are consistent all the way across. Why? Because with the Woodcrest/Conroe differentiations they can actually create different categories.

    Pros -> faster bus, 2 CPU (Woodcrest). Mac Pro
    Prosumer -> Mid bus, 1 CPU (Conroe). Mac
    Consumer -> Slower bus, quiet, one piece, slower CPU (Merom). iMac
    Budget -> Slowest, minimalist comptuer, old tech (Yonah). Mac Mini

    Seems pretty obvious. The hole left in the product line is the biggest yet, but the processor steps are VERY clear and not overlapping each other.

    mini (Yonah) < iMac (Merom)< Mac (Conroe) < Mac Pro (2xWoodcrest)





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. Used Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • Used Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • Bacong
    Oct 22, 12:46 PM
    Not sure who mentioned the Switcheasy cases first but thank you. I ordered two color cases on Monday night, they shipped from San Francisco on Tuesday and I received them in Maryland today.

    Fit is nice and the screen guard looks and feels great.

    not to give myself credit...but I did :P and yes, agreed! Love the case, and the screen protector is nice!





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. 1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • 1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • brianfast
    Sep 14, 12:24 PM
    I'm going to try to pick up the Griffin Vue today... Sometimes it pays to release your product first...





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • DNAppleGold
    Apr 2, 08:48 PM
    from someone who hates the new Iphone (a smug listing of features that most top smartphones have, I love this





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. 1998 MITSUBISHI MONTERO SPORT
  • 1998 MITSUBISHI MONTERO SPORT



  • Uragon
    Apr 21, 12:10 PM
    Apple hackers develop better jailbreaks now so they can keep up with the superior system Android has.

    There's so much more one can do with Android.

    After having every iPhone, I tried Android and I'm so amazed at their great capabilities.

    Android is awesome.

    That said my Iphone 4 is best as an iPod replacement.

    I have the best of both worlds.

    YOu sound like an advertiser for Acai Berries Diet.





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • BriChi
    Oct 23, 08:43 AM
    Of course tomorrow, I just purchased the white Macbook 2.0 Tuesday. If they come out tomorrow looks like I am returning mine for the new c2d. I will pay the restocking fee if I have to





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. #39;97-99 Mitsubishi Montero
  • #39;97-99 Mitsubishi Montero



  • robbieduncan
    Apr 22, 01:42 PM
    This is MacRumors. Members will argue everything.

    No we won't. What the hell are you talking about :p





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. 1998 Mitsubishi Montero
  • 1998 Mitsubishi Montero



  • Zadillo
    Oct 23, 03:07 PM
    I'll probably be waiting awhile, but I won't be purchasing a MBP until it has the Core 2 Quadro, built-in bootable flash memory for quicker booting times, and a hard drive that can be easily swapped out like the MB line currently has. It makes more sense to me to have a Professional line of notebooks with a hard drive that can be replaced easily than having consumer notebooks with this feature. After a user returns with my company's shared notebook, I could simply swap out the HD with a cleanly imaged HD to give to the next user. Why would the average home user or a non-tech college student with a MB need to swap out their drives through the battery compartment, but not a professional user? Steve - I'm not asking for a lot here.

    Until I see these features or at least two of the three, I don't see a compelling reason to upgrade just yet.

    Gene Huller
    http://genehuller.com

    Have they announced a mobile version of the Core 2 Quadro? I had thought that was only a desktop chip.





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • aswitcher
    Aug 25, 09:25 AM
    There are no single core Core 2 processors. That's why. 1.66GHz Core 2 Duo is the bottom of the line. Cost Apple same they paid for Solo 1.5GHz Yonah.

    Yeah I thought mini would go Core 2 last. But maybe Apple is getting such a huge shipment that they can go Core 2 across the board right away. I don't know. Hope Springs Eternal. :p

    Arent Core 2s being reported in shortage by intel suppliers?





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. Used Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • Used Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • aristotle
    Apr 3, 02:11 PM
    Please do a little research before making assumptions. "Search" is your friend.

    Reading comprehension is your friend.

    1. This thread is about the ad.
    2. I was stating my personal experience with my iPad 2 which was the same as with my iPad 1. There were no scratches or dents.

    No amount of searching would change my personal "experience". I have also heard about people getting returns as "new" at some stores.

    If the iPad is not covered by a plastic cover on the front and back then it is a return.

    Do you listen to country music ironically? Do you drink PBR?
    :rolleyes:





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. Used Mitsubishi Montero Sport
  • Used Mitsubishi Montero Sport



  • Josias
    Nov 27, 01:49 PM
    Don't they already make one? Its called a 17" MacBook Pro... :)

    Yes, they also make an iMac.

    No way people get a MacMini and a MacBook Pro. Pull out the display, hack it in a dell casing etc...:confused:

    BTW, with the intro of the low end iMac, I find this to be bogus.





    Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1998. Used MITSUBISHI Montero Sport
  • Used MITSUBISHI Montero Sport



  • hkim1983
    Oct 29, 08:31 PM
    Hi everyone, I just recently purchased an Ipod Touch 4G to replace my aging 1G, and have decided to buy a case to help protect my investment (to resell at a later time) this time to avoid the massive damage my 1G went through (long story...it's not pretty anymore, but hey, it does work).

    My requirements are as follows:

    -It MUST protect the glass on the front if it were to fall face-down onto a hard surface. Now, I'm not expecting miracles here, but it has to offer some protection for this (if you're wondering, this is what happened to my 1G...).

    -It must protect the back from scratches and whatnot, but I assume most cases do this by default...

    -It must not compromise any ports/buttons at all.

    -It must not be too bulky.

    -This isn't a major thing, but I'd like to be able to open it up without too much of a hassle if the need arises.

    -I'm looking to spend between $20-25 at most.

    Right now, I've narrowed it down to the Griffen Reveal, Switcheasy Colors, and the iFrogz Luxe due to their overall positive reputations. Does anyone have any thoughts on the above 3? Does anyone have any other recommendations that I missed? Thanks.





    karmapolice63
    Jan 12, 05:22 PM
    is it just me or does it seem like apple is becoming the Wonka factory for computers?





    thejadedmonkey
    Nov 28, 07:46 AM
    Congratulations, you just lost any arguments you wish to make. If Apple monitors are vastly overpriced for what you get, if you don't have any need for something that is superior to a regular consumer model, then why in the hell did you buy one?

    Maybe he got an apple one first and didn't like it (but who's going to trash it), or one was a gift, or perhaps he wanted to go with the whole apple-theme.. Maybe he has TWO computers.
    Why are you looking for a fight? I happen to have two different lava lamps. why? Because I can. thank you, don't bite my head off because I have two.





    dubAdub
    Apr 19, 01:25 PM
    the 27 imac is a beast!!!!!
    God I wish I had the money to get it.

    I called my 2007 C2D Extreme iMac "the hombre" when I first got it.

    When the Ivy Bridge iMac is released I'll feel that it's time to get a new computer worthy of naming.





    pkson
    May 3, 04:07 AM
    It seems like any time there's even a slight implication of any software being tuned to be easier to use, there's a barrage of negative comments lamenting how it's been "watered down."

    What's with all this baseless elitism?
    (Over uninstalling an app! Such a trite matter)

    I see lots of people saying they'll stick with their version, or that it's the end of whatever paradigm they had before... why? Because it's what... "harder to use?" Who is that going to impress?

    Not just for Lion, but this is exactly what happened with FCPX.

    Which direction would the evolution of software go? Harder? Of course not...

    I really wonder what the reasoning behind all this negativity is...





    evilgEEk
    Sep 5, 12:14 AM
    ...or on 25 September (Photokina)...
    Oye, I hope it's sooner than that. I want to buy a mini for my office, but I can't wait that long. The 12th is about as long as I can wait, so come on Apple, help me out! :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment