roocka
Apr 5, 03:52 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
Is Larry Page retarded? Seriously? Have you heard him speak? I think he is retarded!
Is Larry Page retarded? Seriously? Have you heard him speak? I think he is retarded!
bedifferent
Apr 29, 08:05 PM
"About This Mac" System Information now shows HDD content by type as opposed to just "other" (orange)
HMFIC03
Apr 29, 03:58 PM
Too bad, I was looking forward to the scroll bars similar to iOS
Surely
Apr 6, 11:31 PM
I just ordered this cable for my 2011 Soul so that I can access my iPhone's iPod through the steering wheel controls/stereo (iPod menu displays on the stereo). It also charges the iPhone/iPod. The dealer charges $60........ $29.99 on Amazon.:rolleyes:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41C9914d-GL._AA300_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41C9914d-GL._AA300_.jpg
more...
CaoCao
Apr 17, 04:35 AM
Awesome, to make enough time for this lets just forget everything after the Great Depression because it's not like that junk matters as much as gays being persecuted. Seriously, the Holocaust and the Rape of Nanjing are totally trivial events compared to the Stonewall riots. We should totally drop coverage of the bombing of Pearl Harbor to make room for a lecture on how NAMBLA doesn't represent gays. To top it off we should ditch the civil rights movement in favor of the White Night riots!
:rolleyes: there is no time available to teach this, if we teach this something else gets whacked. As is we get to the 1930s by the tests which go to the 1980s...
:rolleyes: there is no time available to teach this, if we teach this something else gets whacked. As is we get to the 1930s by the tests which go to the 1980s...

Aeolius
Oct 4, 07:56 AM
The world is NOT just the US... It's a mansion by any worldly measure.
But he is building this house in the US, which apparently defines "mansion" as 8,000 sq ft or more.
But he is building this house in the US, which apparently defines "mansion" as 8,000 sq ft or more.
more...
ct2k7
Apr 16, 10:19 AM
Ok, Mr. Intelligent. It's been 3 years since the original iPhone launched. Perhaps Apple found a way to make a phone out of aluminum or a similar material, without affecting performance? Also, the iPad is made out of aluminum, yet it uses 3G service. You're acting like you know for sure what will happen, and you don't. None of us do.
The iPad has a black strip if you hadn't noticed, much like the original iPhone.
The iPad has a black strip if you hadn't noticed, much like the original iPhone.
TWLreal
Nov 24, 09:55 PM
I got the Incase Neoprene sleeve for the MacBook. I didn't see a way to select color or sizes so I assume they're sold out on the other types.
It automatically jumped to the 13" sleeve in black. It's the one I wanted anyway. It's not bad for 28$CAD and free shipping. The off-brand ones on eBay are 20$USD without shipping anyway.
I'd still prefer one with a hard nylon shell but oh well, this fits better inside my bag. Roomier too.
It automatically jumped to the 13" sleeve in black. It's the one I wanted anyway. It's not bad for 28$CAD and free shipping. The off-brand ones on eBay are 20$USD without shipping anyway.
I'd still prefer one with a hard nylon shell but oh well, this fits better inside my bag. Roomier too.
more...
ezekielrage_99
Nov 16, 07:15 PM
The only thing I can seriously see Apple buying from AMD is the new portable ATI Radeon� Xpress 1150 Graphics card for the MacBook range.
AMD portable CPUs are complete rubbish, the Turion 64 the Turion AM2x and the mobile Sempron range are completely inferrior to any mobile Intel CPU.
If Apple does release an AMD laptop I will NEVER buy it.
AMD portable CPUs are complete rubbish, the Turion 64 the Turion AM2x and the mobile Sempron range are completely inferrior to any mobile Intel CPU.
If Apple does release an AMD laptop I will NEVER buy it.

Geckotek
Jan 4, 01:20 PM
It's January 4th and no sign of the Verizon iPhone. Oh well, there's always next year.
And why does no iPhone on Jan 4th mean nothing for the rest of 2011??
And why does no iPhone on Jan 4th mean nothing for the rest of 2011??
more...
ThunderLounge
Jan 14, 06:33 PM
I'm surprised nobody picked up on their title.
"Confessions: The meanest Thing Giz..."
Meanest? It may just be a poor choice of words, but in light of the situation it makes you wonder "what else" they did and aren't admitting to.
"Confessions: The meanest Thing Giz..."
Meanest? It may just be a poor choice of words, but in light of the situation it makes you wonder "what else" they did and aren't admitting to.
pudrums
Apr 11, 05:20 PM
21 Gramm
http://www.cineasten.de/bilder/filme/21-gramm/l.jpg
http://www.cineasten.de/bilder/filme/21-gramm/l.jpg
more...
BenRoethig
Oct 2, 03:39 PM
"Unnamed company"
We all know who that is....Real.
Or microsoft
We all know who that is....Real.
Or microsoft
andyblac
Aug 7, 02:51 PM
UK prices have not changed still �529 for the 20" and �779 for 23", i'm ready to buy a new Mac Pro 2.66 & a Cinema Display but not if the UK prices dont drop.
more...
CiBoys
Sep 12, 01:25 PM
iTV YAYYYYYYY took 2 years FINALLY!!!:D
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2006/09/dsc_0993.jpg
and this ........... OMG!!!
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2006/09/shuffle.jpg
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2006/09/dsc_0993.jpg
and this ........... OMG!!!
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2006/09/shuffle.jpg
WestonHarvey1
Jul 21, 12:51 PM
You seem to have missed the "... MORE than iPhone 3gs" part.
A better antenna should drop FEWER calls (unless there's a flaw)
You don't get the real picture about performance from that average. What are the call drop numbers when people don't "hold it wrong"? Let's say they were 50 fewer on the 4. That would indicate a massively improved overall antenna design. So you'd have an antenna that holds on to calls about exactly as well on average, with the *ability to greatly exceed previous performance depending on use*. That can't be ignored.
And not all dropped calls are signal related. Some are capacity related and we have no idea how AT&T runs those numbers.
A better antenna should drop FEWER calls (unless there's a flaw)
You don't get the real picture about performance from that average. What are the call drop numbers when people don't "hold it wrong"? Let's say they were 50 fewer on the 4. That would indicate a massively improved overall antenna design. So you'd have an antenna that holds on to calls about exactly as well on average, with the *ability to greatly exceed previous performance depending on use*. That can't be ignored.
And not all dropped calls are signal related. Some are capacity related and we have no idea how AT&T runs those numbers.
more...

Tallest Skil
Jan 9, 07:00 PM
1. Steve Jobs will announce an "official" Apple Rumors blog, then sue himself for breach of contract.
2. The edditors of MacRumors.com will lurn to check theire posts for speling and grammor errors before poosting.
3. A retired Bill Gates will join the Apple board, bringing with him the much needed stale and unoriginal perspective on software Apple needs to finally break into the corporate sector.
4. Free ham with every purchase of an iPod Touch.
5. Someone will post something in this forum that isn't pure uneducated speculation, self-righteous nonsense, or pseudo-insider gobbledeegook.
Tanj in torment, that made me laugh! Sues himself, BAH! And the Gates thing wouldn't be bad at all. It would be the ULTIMATE ADMITTANCE OF APPLE'S SUPERIORITY.
2. The edditors of MacRumors.com will lurn to check theire posts for speling and grammor errors before poosting.
3. A retired Bill Gates will join the Apple board, bringing with him the much needed stale and unoriginal perspective on software Apple needs to finally break into the corporate sector.
4. Free ham with every purchase of an iPod Touch.
5. Someone will post something in this forum that isn't pure uneducated speculation, self-righteous nonsense, or pseudo-insider gobbledeegook.
Tanj in torment, that made me laugh! Sues himself, BAH! And the Gates thing wouldn't be bad at all. It would be the ULTIMATE ADMITTANCE OF APPLE'S SUPERIORITY.
Yamcha
Apr 29, 10:17 PM
I just installed Mac OS X Lion DP2 on my Hackintosh, and I love it, its amazing, the experience is a lot better then Snow Leopard, only had the opportunity to use it for a while, still fooling around with stuff..
CQd44
Apr 16, 06:41 PM
Ahhhh.... dude... the only Apps that don't really get approved are ones that do things that can cause security risks or just plain trying to steal your information.
Yeah, I know... there are also Apps that break the rules and get axed, but for the most part, my first point is true. Any legitimate application can get approved.
If you keep up with Android apps, security is one of the their problems. Open? Yes... risky? Yes.
Didn't that lady's iAd gallery app get rejected?
also, the Google Voice had problems getting out. And different browsers didn't appear for a long while I thought.
Yeah, I know... there are also Apps that break the rules and get axed, but for the most part, my first point is true. Any legitimate application can get approved.
If you keep up with Android apps, security is one of the their problems. Open? Yes... risky? Yes.
Didn't that lady's iAd gallery app get rejected?
also, the Google Voice had problems getting out. And different browsers didn't appear for a long while I thought.
wnurse
Aug 7, 08:26 PM
Makes them a little more attractive to the penny concious buyer.
More importantly, cutting price of the current design signals the arrival of a new design in the not-too-distant-future.
20' for $699?. I bought the dell version a year and a half ago for $600. Wow, yeah, sure puts the scare into Dell.. Dell is practically giving away their 20 inches now. No thanks, I'll take my 699, add a few more dollars and get a Dell 23 inch.
One good thing, Apple 30 inch is now cheaper than Dell's!!!.. If I had the money for a 30 inch (man, oh man) this would definetly be a deal for me. Oh well.
Anyone want to donate a $1 towards my "Get a 30 inch apple display" Foundation?. You'll get a tax writeoff!!.. All i need is 2000 people donating $1 each.
More importantly, cutting price of the current design signals the arrival of a new design in the not-too-distant-future.
20' for $699?. I bought the dell version a year and a half ago for $600. Wow, yeah, sure puts the scare into Dell.. Dell is practically giving away their 20 inches now. No thanks, I'll take my 699, add a few more dollars and get a Dell 23 inch.
One good thing, Apple 30 inch is now cheaper than Dell's!!!.. If I had the money for a 30 inch (man, oh man) this would definetly be a deal for me. Oh well.
Anyone want to donate a $1 towards my "Get a 30 inch apple display" Foundation?. You'll get a tax writeoff!!.. All i need is 2000 people donating $1 each.
andrewag
Jan 11, 04:37 PM
Mid range Mac
I would hope for a mid range "Cube like" computer only because I'm looking to upgrade soon. It would need to be priced below the US$2299 that the quad core Mac Pro configuration is (to avoid a repeat of the G4 Cube). It should have comparable specs to the 24" iMacs (core 2 duo 2.4GHz and core 2 extreme 2.8GHz) and be priced a couple hundred dollars below its iMac equivalents. I wouldn't see the product as a Mac mini replacement which is largely a sealed box but indeed a true headless iMac sans the display and with PCIe graphics.
iTunes Rentals
I'm not fussed about the rentals as I'm in Australia and to tell the truth my pay tv provider offers near on demand video services and I hardly ever use them.
I would hope for a mid range "Cube like" computer only because I'm looking to upgrade soon. It would need to be priced below the US$2299 that the quad core Mac Pro configuration is (to avoid a repeat of the G4 Cube). It should have comparable specs to the 24" iMacs (core 2 duo 2.4GHz and core 2 extreme 2.8GHz) and be priced a couple hundred dollars below its iMac equivalents. I wouldn't see the product as a Mac mini replacement which is largely a sealed box but indeed a true headless iMac sans the display and with PCIe graphics.
iTunes Rentals
I'm not fussed about the rentals as I'm in Australia and to tell the truth my pay tv provider offers near on demand video services and I hardly ever use them.
Much Ado
Oct 29, 06:50 AM
"If they Hardware worked with any software, it would not be so easy to use"
"It would also not work so well"
Sorry, but that doesn't really make sense.
"It would also not work so well"
Sorry, but that doesn't really make sense.
applekid
Mar 26, 02:29 PM
So I have not seen my 360 on my network since Friday :(
That leads me to believe they either noticed the wireless adapter was connecting to a network and unplugged it or they got rid of the system. The investigator came back out today and said they need more evidence before they can get a warrant and he doesn't want to knock on the doors of the two houses I think it could be in case they do still have it and decide to ditch it when the cops are on to them.
So basically, I don't have much hope any more of getting my system back. I am thinking of calling the cops and having them just knock on the door and see what happens. Maybe the people are stupid and have the system sitting in plain view and the cops will notice it when they try to question the neighbors.
I'm going to check out my local EBGames again and see if they have anyone that traded in any of my games or even the system.
That's rough.
Have you considered trying to contact Microsoft and hope they could try to track your X-Box with your serial number? It might not work out because I remember a thread here about a stolen Wii and how Nintendo doesn't track their consoles and could end up being a legal hassle, but perhaps Microsoft has a different policy.
Despite the police not being very tech literate, I'm a little surprised that the police couldn't send just an investigator to look like they were asking neighbors about your stolen property.
Honestly, your best bet once you had Connect 360 talking with your X-Box was probably to create a scheme to confront your neighbors, but nobody likes a confrontation right...
That leads me to believe they either noticed the wireless adapter was connecting to a network and unplugged it or they got rid of the system. The investigator came back out today and said they need more evidence before they can get a warrant and he doesn't want to knock on the doors of the two houses I think it could be in case they do still have it and decide to ditch it when the cops are on to them.
So basically, I don't have much hope any more of getting my system back. I am thinking of calling the cops and having them just knock on the door and see what happens. Maybe the people are stupid and have the system sitting in plain view and the cops will notice it when they try to question the neighbors.
I'm going to check out my local EBGames again and see if they have anyone that traded in any of my games or even the system.
That's rough.
Have you considered trying to contact Microsoft and hope they could try to track your X-Box with your serial number? It might not work out because I remember a thread here about a stolen Wii and how Nintendo doesn't track their consoles and could end up being a legal hassle, but perhaps Microsoft has a different policy.
Despite the police not being very tech literate, I'm a little surprised that the police couldn't send just an investigator to look like they were asking neighbors about your stolen property.
Honestly, your best bet once you had Connect 360 talking with your X-Box was probably to create a scheme to confront your neighbors, but nobody likes a confrontation right...
css1323
May 2, 10:23 PM
There have been unrelated complaints about battery life since 4.3 came out, and for the entire existence of the Verizon version. Maybe they've finally addressed that.
Wow, I finally got a reply! Didn't expect that, I appreciate it. ;)
Wow, I finally got a reply! Didn't expect that, I appreciate it. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment