Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cadillac Seville 1978

Cadillac Seville 1978. Introduced in 1978, the
  • Introduced in 1978, the



  • Machead III
    Sep 11, 09:02 AM
    how about this for a scenario

    quiet release of C2D MB/MBP at the start of the expo - similar to the imac/mac mini

    then his steveness can deliver the full its showtime reel at the special event.

    announce movie store, with ipod updates, and full ipod video as 'one more thing'

    This would be absolute perfection.





    Cadillac Seville 1978. 1978 Cadillac Seville Fuel
  • 1978 Cadillac Seville Fuel



  • arkmannj
    May 7, 10:20 PM
    I would be shocked... but you never know. Maybe they will offer it for free if you purchase a Mac.

    That's the way it used to be with the old .mac, it was a selling point. You get a mac and you got email, a .mac web address, 'n such. Then they'd charge for extra space 'n such.





    Cadillac Seville 1978. INDIANAPOLIS,IN,46254,USA | 6 months ago. MakeCADILLAC. ModelSEVILLE. Conditionused. Year1978. Mileage94104
  • INDIANAPOLIS,IN,46254,USA | 6 months ago. MakeCADILLAC. ModelSEVILLE. Conditionused. Year1978. Mileage94104



  • peeInMyPantz
    Jul 31, 07:21 AM
    I just don't see any advantage for candy bars....at least in the US. Would you care to elaborate?
    no advantages.. it's just nice





    Cadillac Seville 1978. 1998 Cadillac Seville
  • 1998 Cadillac Seville



  • DTphonehome
    Jul 30, 09:26 PM
    Some rumors for the Verizon Chocolate (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/cellphones/lg-vx8500-chocolate-to-verizon-confirmed-187461.php) suggest an AUGUST 7TH Release Date. That's the same day as the start of WWDC, when Apple's new products will be announced! Just a coincidence?

    There's signs all over NYC saying 7/31/06 for the chocolate.





    Cadillac Seville 1978. GUCCI Cadillac Seville 1978
  • GUCCI Cadillac Seville 1978



  • BJB Productions
    May 7, 11:29 AM
    "It should be free. It's craptastic; painfully slow and full of bugs."
    --I agree with you, this is why I dumped it; I did not want to pay $90 for a service that was slow, and buggy. I switched to Gmail, although I still liked Mobile Me calendar, photos etc better.

    If they want to compete with Google, I think this is a good idea. I like Gmail better than Mobile me mail, but I love the other features of Mobile me like calendar, photos, iDisk, etc. Google has also still a very "basic" feeling to me. While Apple has a much nicer look and more options.





    Cadillac Seville 1978. Cadillac SEVILLE 1978 Reverse
  • Cadillac SEVILLE 1978 Reverse



  • jericho878
    Sep 11, 06:22 AM
    Probably nothing significant but I noticed that all but the standard configuration of the MacBook Pro now ships within 5-7 business days. Last night (Sunday), the same configuration shipped within 3-5 business days.





    Cadillac Seville 1978. 1978 Cadillac SeVille Images.
  • 1978 Cadillac SeVille Images.



  • iMacZealot
    Jul 31, 04:24 AM
    For goodness sakes, the delivery date aside, Apple has already virtually confirmed that an Apple phone is on the way.

    Let me rephrase that: I think we're all getting way too ahead of ourselves. The source of this all is some "tech-unsavvy photographer that Apple hires" according to another crappy tech website. I don't know if it's true or not, but we're all just way too ahead of ourselves with free phone calls through AirPort or whatever.





    Cadillac Seville 1978. 1978 Seville in Mint Condition
  • 1978 Seville in Mint Condition



  • LightSpeed1
    Apr 20, 06:37 AM
    I'll take it!





    Cadillac Seville 1978. File:1978 Cadillac Seville.jpg
  • File:1978 Cadillac Seville.jpg



  • DeaconGraves
    May 4, 03:08 PM
    If you're posting on Macrumors you have enough bandwidth to get it, just may have to wait a few minutes.

    Thanks for alerting me to this. I had no idea that Macrumors took up GBs of my bandwidth cap. :p





    Cadillac Seville 1978. TheRockZH#39;s 1978 Cadillac
  • TheRockZH#39;s 1978 Cadillac



  • 0tim0
    Apr 18, 03:08 PM
    Have you looked at the TouchWiz UI? It's almost identical to iOS - dock at the bottom, pages of icons in a grid and you even remove applications in the same way as you do on the iPhone. I've nothing at all against competition for iOS, but they shouldn't just rip the design off

    http://www.sizzledcore.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Galaxy-S-24-375x500.jpg

    Wow, that does look familiar!

    It looks just like the original Palm UI....

    Maybe HP should sue Samsung instead :rolleyes:

    --t





    Cadillac Seville 1978. 1978 Cadillac Seville with
  • 1978 Cadillac Seville with



  • friely
    Aug 4, 08:33 AM
    Apple sent me an email yesturday with a coupon to save �56 of an order before 1st Sept so I was thinking updates after then Apple normal sent me coupons for �20 only





    Cadillac Seville 1978. Lackville78#39;s 1978 Cadillac
  • Lackville78#39;s 1978 Cadillac



  • Don't panic
    May 4, 02:26 PM
    Am I sensing doubt from the "fearless leader" already? I'd suggest you quit your whining and focus on the task at hand. Your decisions have already cost the group a healing treasure.

    you couldn't sense a headless chicken if it hit you in the face!
    Keep hiding behind your bony 'monsters' and your flimsy 'traps'.
    i was already disarming traps ten times better the likes of yours for a few decades when your were still torturing kittens in your crib.

    get your exit strategy ready, 'cause we are a-coming!

    as far as that 'healing' treasure, i am sure it must have been one of your foul concoctions.

    Good riddance, i say!





    Cadillac Seville 1978. 1978 Cadillac Seville Grandeur
  • 1978 Cadillac Seville Grandeur



  • koobcamuk
    Mar 29, 07:36 PM
    Hard for me, even as an Apple fan, to weep too much for a company that chooses to do business overseas isntead of here in America, employing Americans.

    Hopefully the situation in Japan improves -- for reasons beyond this.

    Oh do shut up. America doesn't have the technology. Furthermore, I am sure prices of your beloved Apple products would increase almost tenfold if Apple didn't have to pay Chinese peasants to make your shiny toys.





    Cadillac Seville 1978. Salvage CADILLAC SEVILLE 1978
  • Salvage CADILLAC SEVILLE 1978



  • Andronicus
    Apr 18, 02:50 PM
    Release the hounds





    Cadillac Seville 1978. The CADILLAC SEVILLE
  • The CADILLAC SEVILLE



  • guzhogi
    Jul 22, 02:27 PM
    I'd like to see Mac Minis start at $499, MacBooks & iMacs start at $999, MacBook Pro start out at $1499 and the Mac Pro at $1999. Maybe add a midtower mac at $1499. Don't know how likely this is, but just a thought





    Cadillac Seville 1978. 1978 Cadillac Lineup
  • 1978 Cadillac Lineup



  • mobilehavoc
    Apr 26, 03:29 PM
    Makes sense. Android is really becoming the defacto alternative to iOS.

    This is not about iOS vs Android. Both are doing well. It's the others who need to worry like RIM and MS. Where RIM was trying to beat the iPhone 2 years ago, now they have two platforms kicking their butt.

    However, it's really not a fair comparison when you compare the iPhone vs Android. One is a phone and the other an OS. Wake me up when one single model of an Android based phone out sells the iPhone, then you can say Apple is in trouble.

    I love that argument - who told Apple to only make 1 phone? Nobody it was their decision. This is PC vs Mac all over again - history repeating itself.

    I can't wait to see how Steve Jobs spins this somehow at WWDC - my guess is he'll throw iPod Touches and iPads into their numbers so it doesn't look as horrible as the Nielsen chart shows.

    At the end of the day, the truth hurts - Android is the new defacto platform for mobile and that means developers, developers, developers.

    Next up...tablets :D





    Cadillac Seville 1978. 1979 Cadillac Seville 19K
  • 1979 Cadillac Seville 19K



  • Jape
    Dec 21, 11:16 AM
    Well looks Like it didn't come again :(

    Just confirmed it with BLT, there hasn't been a shipment come in.





    Cadillac Seville 1978. 1978 Cadillac Seville Rear
  • 1978 Cadillac Seville Rear



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 10, 06:15 PM
    Multiplication is always what you do, when there is a term directly adjacent to the ().

    "Oh, I did not know that!!" - Johnny Carson, The Tonight Show

    I get 61,835, but I'm beginning to think someone has mucked around with the keys on my calculator.

    Finally, humour.

    Check your IMOS battery. I think it's failing. :p





    Cadillac Seville 1978. 1977 Cadillac Seville
  • 1977 Cadillac Seville



  • Full of Win
    Apr 26, 02:39 PM
    People can only take being treated like children under the thumb of Steve Jobs twisted moral code for so long. Good too see Android kicking butt and taking names.





    ptaylor874
    Nov 3, 10:10 AM
    Oh - BTW - Anyone know if they are planning to stock them in Apple stores?

    As for the price - everyone complains that it is too expensive for "a mount". But, it's not just a mount. A simple mount wouldn't be worth more than about $30. It's got a GPS chip in it that is similar in quality to a standalone units GPS chip, plus a speaker (the built-in speaker isn't loud or clear enough) and a mic. I understand the enhanced GPS chip is accessed via Bluetooth, so other GPS programs can use it instead of the on-board GPS chip. It can serve as a handsfree speakerphone, so no need to buy a car kit if your car doesn't support Bluetooth (mine don't).

    All together, I honestly do think this price tag is a little high - it would be more reasonable at $99, but I'm still thinking seriously about getting one.





    MacRumors
    Apr 18, 02:44 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/18/apple-targets-samsung-with-new-lawsuit-over-galaxy-line/)

    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/22/133658-galaxy_tab_10_1_revised_500.jpg

    Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1

    The Wall Street Journal reports (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703916004576271210109389154.html) that Apple has filed a patent lawsuit against Samsung, targeting the Korean company's "Galaxy" line of Android-based smartphones and tablets.The lawsuit, filed on April 15 in the Northern District of California, alleged that Samsung's smartphones, such as the "Galaxy S 4G," "Epic 4G," "Nexus S" and its "Galaxy Tab" touchscreen tablet, violated Apple's intellectual property.

    "Rather than innovate and develop its own technology and a unique Samsung style for its smart phone products and computer tablets, Samsung chose to copy Apple's technology, user interface and innovative style in these infringing products," the lawsuit said.Samsung is one of Apple's chief suppliers (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/02/14/apple-set-to-become-samsungs-biggest-customer-with-7-8-billion-in-contracts/) for its own iOS-based devices, with Samsung manufacturing Apple's A4 and A5 systems-on-a-chip as well as LCD displays, flash memory, and other components.

    Samsung is one the companies pushing ahead most aggressively in the tablet market to compete against Apple's iPad, having already released a 7-inch "Galaxy Tab" and announced (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/22/blackberry-playbook-coming-april-19th-at-499-samsung-intros-8-9-and-10-1-galaxy-tabs/) larger 8.9-inch and 10.1-inch versions set to launch within the next few months. The company is of course also a major player in the Android-based smartphone market.

    Article Link: Apple Targets Samsung With New Lawsuit Over 'Galaxy' Line (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/18/apple-targets-samsung-with-new-lawsuit-over-galaxy-line/)





    ProfessorApple
    Apr 5, 07:39 PM
    I wonder why Apple gives a hoot? This couldn't be hurting them could it?:confused:





    darrens
    Aug 4, 06:16 PM
    Afterall it's just a couple lines of code. :D

    Shouldn't be much code - the Adobe apps are already cross platform so there shouldn't be many endian issues to sort out. It's just a matter of changing development environments to use XCode and re-testing.

    Not simple, but not something that should take almost 2 years either.





    Multimedia
    Aug 7, 08:55 PM
    ok im super duper glad they finally released it
    and i'm happy about it being quad processor and the quad 3ghz is soooo dreamy
    but i have mixed feelings about the case
    on one hand i'm glad they stuck with the look of the g5 powermac,
    and didnt go to some plastic looking crap (i love the brushed aluminum look)
    but i wish they would have made it a little different lookingIt does look completely different. Are you blind? Two Optical Ports. 5 front ports. Rear layout is completely different as well. Looks only a little like the G5.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment