Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Infiniti G20 Pics

Infiniti G20 Pics. to it are the infiniti g20
  • to it are the infiniti g20



  • Mechcozmo
    Jan 10, 09:41 PM
    I told you all !!!! $499 headless Mac - here it comes and marketshare will grow...welcome back Apple !!

    Sigh... Apple is already back.... and we don't need this petition any longer... and the mini mac has been in development for a long time (1 year plus) so the petition didn't do anything with it.

    39 signers in this period of time means it failed, BTW. :rolleyes:





    Infiniti G20 Pics. Used Infiniti G20 1996 for
  • Used Infiniti G20 1996 for



  • chutch15
    Sep 12, 09:58 PM
    MicroByte - Sorry. I edited my post since you replied. I added a pic just for the heck of it.





    Infiniti G20 Pics. acquire your Infiniti G20?
  • acquire your Infiniti G20?



  • MacMan86
    Apr 23, 07:19 PM
    I'm not the one being quick to shout privacy invasion, it was on every tv news channel and news site...

    Every tv news channel and news site? I certainly wouldn't go that far. And anyway, most tech sites love to post sensationalist Apple stories because they know it draws in the most clicks and hence more ad revenue. Half of the rest just love to spread FUD. Other brits will probably know that from one of our papers called the Daily Mail. They love these kind of stories.

    I dug around the log files of Co Pilot (a popular sat nav app) a little while ago, discovered it kept a log of all the journeys I'd taken with it and the latitude and longitude of all the points along the way. It's not encrypted, it's backed up in iTunes and it's not being transmitted outside the iPhone from what I could tell - exactly the same as this story. Didn't particularly bother me and there's been no public outcry about it. The press love a story like this when it's got Apple's name on it





    Infiniti G20 Pics. Infiniti G20 Rear Bumper View
  • Infiniti G20 Rear Bumper View



  • laz305
    Sep 15, 09:32 AM
    I order this one, it ships today so I'll report back when I get it
    http://www.hardcandycases.com/street-skin-ipod-touch-4g-case.html





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1995 Infiniti G20 track rat
  • 1995 Infiniti G20 track rat



  • freebooter
    Sep 1, 12:13 PM
    Call the 23" iMac Pro, paint it black, give it a glossy screen, charge 30% more, awright!! The prestige!!

    Joking.

    I think a 23" iMac would be close in price to a standard MacPro tower...it would make my next upgrade a tougher decision than otherwise would be the case. I'd probably go for the 23 if she had 4GB ram (easily acquirable ram) potential and a decent GPU. God! I'd have a 19" + 23" setup!! Holy Mother of Jesus!! I think I just soiled myself.

    Oh, I think disposing of the chin would be desirable and might be possible.





    Infiniti G20 Pics. Infiniti G20 Interior View
  • Infiniti G20 Interior View



  • Earendil
    Nov 27, 02:50 PM
    Maybe Apple just needs to lower its monitor prices to sane levels as opposed to the ridiculous prices that they currently stand at. Justify them all you want, if Apple really wants to push its monitors, those prices need to come down. They might have flew 3 years ago, but enough is enough.

    I just got a 22-inch LCD for $370 (US), and it's not a piece. Quite frankly, I can't really tell the difference. Plus it has better adjustments and I/O. It doesn't have the Apple look, and it only has 1050 horizontal lines of res but, that's not worth the extra dollars for me.


    "but, that's not worth the extra dollars for me"

    Ding-Ding-Ding! You answered all of your above complaints and whining about Apple's prices. You aren't the target audience for their displays.

    (note: I would suggest you see my comp specs and gear below before reading my post further)

    Perhaps it is an oversight of Apples that they sell both consumer and pro-sumer computers, and yet only offer a pro-sumer monitor. However considering that 2 of the 3 consumer computers by Apple have built in monitors, and the 3rd is meant to be used with exisiting mouse, keyboard and monitor, it may not be such a big deal.

    Also, if you want cheaper, there exists cheaper. It's not as if Apple is robbing you of much needed options in montior selection by not offering a cheap monitor. Any monitor made today will work with your Mac. The only thing they are robbing you of is their design.

    Now don't anyone bring up the "Apple is bad because of what I can get from Dell" topic again until you read this very carefully (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=252327)
    .
    In summery though, Apple uses a different, far more advanced color accurate panel for their monitors. This allows them certification that they pay for. They also pay someone with a design background to make the casing, and don't have the EE's do it like at some companies :rolleyes:

    Now, back on topic :)

    I was in the "Apple needs to make a 17" monitor" crowd for a long time. Than I bought a cheap 20" wide display, and I love it. I suppose with Photography and a few games here and there, there is a reason I'm inclined to now say I wouldn't use a smaller screen. But unless Apple wants to sell a consumer display (which they don't currently do), to be used with the Mac Mini, I really don't see much of a reason for Apple to do it. A pro-sumer 17" display is useless and pointless IMHO. If you have a 3 grand G5 doing professional graphics/video work, you aren't going to buy a pro-sumer 17" monitor for $400 :rolleyes:


    That said, if Apple had offered a consumer level 20" wide monitor at a similar price point to Dells, I'd have bought it hands down.





    Infiniti G20 Pics. Infiniti G20 Colors middot; Infiniti
  • Infiniti G20 Colors middot; Infiniti



  • Chef Medeski
    Jul 14, 10:45 AM
    If it's cheaper, looks better, sounds better, and has more available titles, then why shouldn't HD DVD win? If BD used a more efficient codec, or at least had 50gb dual layer discs now (so MPEG2 could have a high bit rate at least), and the all the backing studios pumped out more titles, I'd buy it. But that isn't what it's shaping up to be right now. If they can get their act together, this could be a fight... but they are behind.

    -Terry
    Because current performance isn't prove of future trends, even if it is a indicator. If BD has a plan to release 50-200GB discs, while HD DVD can only make 70, then there is an advantage. If BD runs a better codec, I'm not sure but I think MPEG2/4 is a lot more flexible than VC-1 (knowning how windows is), unless its just H.2164? (forgot the number. Yet, personally I used to be a Blu-Ray fan, but now favor HD-DVD. The reason?

    Well, firstly, Blu-Ray is obviously going to have a lot more DRM control, which I HATE. I HATE THAT CRAP. I mean the whole rootkit CD thing, pissed of my friends, I mean I didn't care too much cause I could jsut burn it regularily on my mac. :D! But, if a Blu-Ray player comes to mac, I'm sure DRM will come too. And man... that would suck. I really don't want my mac slowed down, so some Sony exec knows what I'm watching.

    And personally, I don't see any use for discs over 50GB. I mean I probably could fit my whole music collection on one 70GB HD-DVD to back up. Hell, I could probably fit my music and photo collection if I got rid of some music I have been meaning to get around too. But even if I had to use two discs... big whoop... plus one disc of 200GB.... I don't even have 200GB of HD space ebtween 4 computers. How the hell can I use it?

    Plus, with current trends, it looks like HD-DVD will have a bigger foothole by the time Sony releases the PS3... itll be late b/c of shrotage in chip and blue ray drives... and then itll be really expensive. I think Xbox might have one this one... hopefully they dont botch it with the HD-DVD thing. And if they don't then that means for $400 you can get a HD-DVD player.... thats a steal when you consider everything it does also. I just dont see Sony winning this one, unless they drop DRM and massively subsidize all products (fat chance).





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1996 Infiniti G20 Base,
  • 1996 Infiniti G20 Base,



  • paeza
    Oct 24, 12:35 AM
    Could anyone tell me what is "Santa Rosa " ?





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1999-2002 Infiniti G20 M-1
  • 1999-2002 Infiniti G20 M-1



  • gauriemma
    Jul 18, 09:49 AM
    I like to know that I can listen to (or view) my music on my schedule, at my convenience, on my time. If someone's telling me that I've got to hew to THEIR schedule, then it's just ceased being convenient.

    Thanks, but I'll pass.





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1999 Infiniti G20 Standard
  • 1999 Infiniti G20 Standard



  • MCP-511
    Apr 21, 12:21 PM
    Only ones upset over such news is Johny what's his face who hangs out at the local booby bar, when his wife thinks he's somewhere else. :eek:





    Infiniti G20 Pics. Infiniti G20 Dash Kits - 1992
  • Infiniti G20 Dash Kits - 1992



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 24, 02:14 PM
    Ok let's not argue about gay being a choice or not again. What's the point? We just had this argument 2 pages ago and the person who thinks it's a choice usually just feels outnumbered and backs out, and rightfully so. Their opinion is wrong, they may realize it years down the line, or they may not. Either way, their side is losing. Bigots always lose in the end in this country, and they know it.





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 4 Cyl. for 94 INFINITI G20
  • 4 Cyl. for 94 INFINITI G20



  • RebootD
    Apr 12, 09:04 PM
    Ugh wish there was a live feed.. I'm following @fcpsupermeet but it's just text





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1991-2002 Infiniti G20
  • 1991-2002 Infiniti G20



  • Peterkro
    Mar 19, 03:13 PM
    The French and British also have AWACS capabilities.

    As does NATO and er the Saudis who have more than France.The U.K. has wasted billions trying to make it's own version rather than the Boeing one everyone now uses.(except the Russians and possibly the Chinese who have their own AWACS.)

    ( also due to the strange folk who track flights and then identify the plane types,U.S. and U.K. AWACS and spyplanes have been in the Med for around three weeks,they don't need to overfly Libya to know what's going on).
    (Jesus,BBC reporting septics have fired 110 Tomahawks already at $1 million each,Raytheon shares will be on the up soon).
    (plus the Brits have fired some)





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1993 Infiniti G20 Manufacturer
  • 1993 Infiniti G20 Manufacturer



  • notsofatjames
    Jan 12, 10:38 AM
    I'm all for a completely wireless macbook, no matter what its called. I've always wondered why apple has never come up with a dock style thing for macbooks anyway. I'd be happy with one plug, which charged, and connected my mac to every other peripheral that i use. If that dock also had a wireless part that allowed me to connect to it on my home wireless network, it would just make things a whole lot more pleasant.





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1999 Infiniti G20 -
  • 1999 Infiniti G20 -



  • bentoms
    Nov 15, 09:56 AM
    Maybe this is why the Xserve release dates have been put back?





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1993 Infiniti G20 convert to
  • 1993 Infiniti G20 convert to



  • Cheffy Dave
    Jun 24, 01:46 AM
    That's a very old render. I doubt MacAllen made it. Plus, why would you want a transparent display on a desktop? I can almost understand it on a window, but on a desktop it just looks like ****.

    but it's all about what appears in that window,and sort of disappears when not in use, anyway it all just conjecture, not cast in stone, chill, it's just discussion ,yes???;)





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1996 Infiniti G20 Sedan In
  • 1996 Infiniti G20 Sedan In



  • mattcube64
    Nov 26, 06:03 PM
    http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-8952306dt.jpg

    Picked up a wireless sensor bar to go with the red Wii I bought the other day. I use eneloops, so I don't care that it eats batteries.

    That said... I *DESPERATELY* need a new TV. My Wii is waaaay to blurry/dark on my old rear projection HDTV, even with component cables. I'm so used to playing games on my 1200p LCD, that the Wii was actually *difficult* to play.

    I'm looking everywhere for a good 32" 1080p TV; figured being black friday I'd be able to find something for around $300. Doesn't seem to be the case at all, unless you're going with no-names.

    I don't want to spend any more, because at that point I may as well just save up an buy a nice, big, 3D LEDTV when I move in May. Just want something "temporary".

    UGH... Buying stuff starts a domino effect... :o





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1996 Infiniti G20 4 Dr STD
  • 1996 Infiniti G20 4 Dr STD



  • pointandclick
    Mar 1, 10:03 PM
    Yep all of them are hard drives, i have 2TB in each one and then a RAID-0 with 2x2TB.

    How are they connected? I've never bothered with external drives. NAS is where it's at. ;) I don't even like to think about trying to transfer terabytes of data over usb. Plus being able to use the storage from multiple machines without having to plug/unplug.
    Just rebuilt mine with 3x2tb in raidz.





    Infiniti G20 Pics. 1991-1996 Infiniti G20 Skyline
  • 1991-1996 Infiniti G20 Skyline



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 27, 07:39 PM
    This is the $64K question. Does anyone know when the X3000 is due to be released?

    I was under the impression when the Core 2 Duos were released, but I hope very soon because they are a measurable improvement over the GMA950 which isn't as bad as everyone make it out to be.





    bmustaf
    Sep 14, 09:29 AM
    I love my iPhone 4, I tend to really love the way Apple does business, but I am not naive, either. I am glad CR is sticking to their principles & original statement and in doing so, holding Apple's feet to the fire however they can.

    Let's be very clear - Apple can and will do whatever is most expedient for it. Not necessarily a bad thing because in a perfect market economy consumer preference will find what is good for the consumer to be good for Apple - but I think it's pretty clear that "academic" view of it doesn't always translate into reality.

    So, just like the people who threw fits when Apple dropped the price of the iPhone original based on volume sustained by high-price-paying early adopters and got Steve to at least offer some small concession of $100 gift cards to his own store, people/organizations need to keep Apple accountable.

    If everyone/every organization falls in line to what Apple tells us we must think/accept, the tail is wagging the dog and the theory of the free market falls apart - let alone the practice.

    Written on my MBP, syncing my iPhone 4, my iPad, my iPhone 3GS, and my Magic Mouse right before I got in to my car with a neat little Apple sticker on the back. Just like I love my government, I also fear it. I love my Apple, Inc, but I also know they'll screw me as soon as it becomes convenient for them.





    kalsta
    May 2, 11:26 PM
    Well, considering the dialog box says "Are you sure you want to delete xxxx?" I think a "Yes" or "No" are the best possible choices.

    Weird. When I ask someone a yes/no question, I expect a yes/no response.

    Do you understand what I mean?




    MaenXe
    Apr 26, 01:33 PM
    trademarking app store. How pompous. What's next, trademarking computer store, book store, pet store? LOL.

    App is shorthand for Application, it's been in use for almost 20 years: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=app

    App Store is a descriptive term for a shop selling a specific product. Such as Pet Store rather than Domestic Animal Store, or PC Store rather than Computer Store. By Apple's reasoning, the first person who used the term Pet Store should have Trademarked it and cornered the market. But since several companies started selling Pets at their Pet Stores without a Trademark, then the term was considered common place.

    Personally, I think that the terms iPhone App Store, iTunes App Store, and Mac App Store should be trademarked and would be respected by the general industry.

    Also, in Amazon's defense, there usage is Amazon "AppStore", not Amazon "App Store". So, splitting hairs, it's not the same.

    M@





    Earendil
    Nov 27, 09:49 PM
    IMAGINED?

    Let's look at the facts.

    20" Apple $699 - Dell $399
    23" Apple $999 - Dell $799 (24")
    30" Apple $1999 - Dell $1499

    Those are real numbers. Dell has brighter specs, more connection options, and with the 23" they have a 24" that's still $200 cheaper.

    And what, exactly, is your point? Really, did you read the thread? Okay, mb not, did you read anything that I wrote? No? Did you follow the linked thread that has been used as a counter point to the FUD that is spread? No?

    What imaginary planet are you on? $300, $200, and $500 difference in price respectively. That's real money. And it pressures people into considering a Dell. (Bad Apple!) All you are really getting for those extra hundres of dollars is a display that looks nice with your mini, MBP, or MP.

    Bad apple for not offering a $400 laptop, that pressures me into getting a Dell! Bad apple for not offering me a fast car, that pressures me into buying a BMW!!
    I'm sorry, but your conclusions are horrible. You aren't looking at all the "facts", and then with the few you are using (out of context) you are drawing very stretched conclusions.

    You claim that Apple's monitors are selling well, but you have no facts to back that up. Apple doesn't post their sales numbers for products like this so you're just making it up. Those sales numbers could suck a$$ and you wouldn't know. And I believe they do suck,

    No, but we have little reason to believe that they aren't selling well enough, and good reason to believe they are. Why? Because if they weren't selling well, and they were highly marked up, than it wouldn't hurt apple to lower the price, and sell more units. But they haven't yet done that. So either Apple's marketing guys are complete idiots and missed business 101, or they are selling enough units to justify the price.

    but Apple won't tell you that, it sucks because they want them to suck. Keep reading.

    I believe Apple does this to encourage people to buy iMacs. If your willing to pony up $2400 or more on a Mac Pro then maybe an extra $500 doesn't bother you for the two 30" displays your going to use, and if all you can afford is mini Apple doesn't seem to mind you buying that Dell monitor. By pricing the monitors several hundred more than they are really worth, you are now in the iMac price range. I bet if you could see and add up the numbers, buying a mini and an over priced cinema display gives Apple the same profit margin as an iMac. Apple doesn't have a mid range tower. Again, because they want to sell you an iMac. By keeping their product line simple they reduce costs; making one widget as apposed to five different widgets is cheaper. But that limits choice.

    A very interesting theory, that seems plausible. However what is more likely is that Apple is selling enough units, and that they aren't overly priced for their intended purpose and intended competition (which is NOT Dell).

    I have an iMac, but I really don't want one. I want a mid-range tower and an external monitor. I'm not alone either. Apple's monitor price is a "choice incentive". It may help their bottom line, but it limits my choice. And since I hate Windows I'm forced into Apple's program.

    News flash, any monitor on the market today will work with your Mac. I know, it's amazing. Buy a cheap monitor and slap an Apple sticker on it if you like. Or go complain that NEC is limiting your choice by not offering a monitor in your price range, or that BMW is screwing you out of a car by not offering a car at 10 grand.

    So, back to a 17" cinema. Why would Apple do this? I don't think they will. A 17" iMac is only $899. That's where they make their money, oh, and people like me willing to pay premium because we value esthetics.

    They might do it, but it won't be a prosumer level monitor like the rest. It will use a cheaper panel so that it's in line with it's target audience (consumer budget mini buyers). There aren't many companies, if any, that sell pro specced monitors at 17" any more. And as those better panels become cheaper, there is even less reason to offer the pro guys such small screen space.

    Now, would you please, for the love of knowledge, go read the first post in this thread before making another reply. (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=252327)

    Thank you,
    ~Tyler





    appleguy123
    Jun 23, 01:56 AM
    I feel justified that this is the main reason we never heard ANY thing about Mac OS X at the keynote AND the WWDC (as far as I know), and each new update seems to be just fixes and security updates. So, I think apple is working on iOS X, or what ever the touch screen Mac OS is.


    This is my take on Apple: (semi-off-topic warning)
    The way I see it, is that Apple is the technology company of the future. I mean, look at all these other smart phone makers; (exceptions being Google and HTC) they're still "stuck" in the 20th century. With our rapid advancement of technology, Apple's current technology should have been out 3 to 5 years ago. IMO, Apple is just playing "catch up" on a human scale, aka the iPhone 4 is the technology that should have been releasing 3 to 5 years ago.

    Their phones are absolutely phenomenal for the 20th century!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment