Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kawasaki 250r Red

Kawasaki 250r Red. Kawasaki Ninja 250r Red And
  • Kawasaki Ninja 250r Red And



  • iliketyla
    Mar 29, 04:19 PM
    Ah... dude... yes they have had suicides there... 11 attempts in 5 months out of 300,000 employees.

    You do realize this is lower than the US actual suicide rate of 11 per-100K per-year.

    Sorry... but I hate it when people and the press use "drama" to make a point and in reality... the Chinese workers at Foxconn are no different than your average US citizen.

    Link please.





    Kawasaki 250r Red. 2010 Kawasaki EX250 Ninja 250R
  • 2010 Kawasaki EX250 Ninja 250R



  • diamond.g
    May 4, 03:00 PM
    Great...until you need to do a reinstall. While you could go 10.6 >10.7, going straight to 10.7 is so much better.




    Except when your HD becomes toast...

    Correct, but people are still reaonably concerned with total drive-failures where you have to pull the whole thing out.



    Nope, there's no restriction.

    Look, I'm not talking about what's allowed. I'm talking about what's possible. The post I'm replying to specifically said "abuse" in it. If we're talking about people breaking the rules, the question is: What's going to stop them?

    With Snow Leopard the answer is nothing, really.
    So true, I suppose you would need to reinstall at least 10.6.6.

    That is the process now right? I wonder if they will make TM more like the Windows backup, in the respect that it can take an image of your system for the purpose of a "bare metal" restore...





    Kawasaki 250r Red. 2011-kawasaki-ninja-250r-photo
  • 2011-kawasaki-ninja-250r-photo



  • Cygnus311
    Jul 30, 11:27 AM
    I'm in the same boat as the guy that just wants to talk. I don't want a camera, a web browser, CRAP games, ketchup dispenser, and can opener. I just want a PHONE. It drives me crazy because I want something small I can hardly feel in my pocket and not something that's a foot long when I "flip" it open (Razr). BUT...with ALL that being said, I would buy an iPod phone. It would be SWEET to not have to carry around my iPod and cell anymore but have them both as one. What happens if I'm listening to a song with my headphones and a call comes in. Will it pause the song and allow me to answer the call? Will I be able to use the headphones for the call? Will they build a microphone into that I don't have to hold the thing up to my head like some cell's speaker phones do?





    Kawasaki 250r Red. kawasaki-ninja-250r-onroad
  • kawasaki-ninja-250r-onroad



  • cadillac1234
    Mar 29, 11:04 AM
    Upshot: buy it from Amazon, they use one copy and tout "free storage"; upload it to Amazon's storage, they have to store that copy independent of any other duplicates.

    That will be their pitch. Value added cloud service. There really is no difference now for Android users between buying a mp3 or movie from iTunes or Amazon.





    Kawasaki 250r Red. Kawasaki 250 Ninja Red
  • Kawasaki 250 Ninja Red



  • ImAlwaysRight
    Aug 3, 10:34 PM
    Merom in the MBP for sure. Now.

    Apple is showing "64-bit" in the one banner.

    But don't expect Merom in the MacBook anytime soon.





    Kawasaki 250r Red. 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
  • 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R



  • dime21
    Apr 18, 02:49 PM
    Ridiculous. Nothing is at all similar, aside from the bezel. But then if that's an "infringement" then all those digital picture frame makers can sue Apple for copying their "user interface". Honeycomb itself, the actual aspect ratio, none of that is similar. Get a grip Apple.

    x2, very lame move apple.





    Kawasaki 250r Red. Kawasaki Ninja 250R
  • Kawasaki Ninja 250R



  • Spoony
    Apr 18, 03:25 PM
    One more thing. I'm not sure you guys know how Samsung works or really know how Big Samsung is.

    It is the world's largest private conglomerage by Revenue. Annual Revenue of over 170Billion.

    Apple Inc. (2nd largest market cap, pretty massive company) Over 65B of sales.

    Samsung is almost 3X bigger in terms of Sales.

    My point being that Samung phones and Samsung component makers are pretty much two separate companies that consolidate together. I'd bet that Samung Components treats Samsung phones just like any other vendor.

    Apple suing the phone arm of samsung probably has zero impact on the component piece. Different entities almost with different relationships etc.. Samsung definitely values the apple relationship. It's the phone arm that ripped off apple's design and funtionality.





    Kawasaki 250r Red. Kawasaki 250r Red.
  • Kawasaki 250r Red.



  • motulist
    Apr 20, 12:21 AM
    Not a summer update? Surprising.





    Kawasaki 250r Red. 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Red
  • 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Red



  • toddybody
    Apr 25, 09:00 AM
    I'm not impressed if this is where the iMac display is potentially going , the current GPUs can barely drive the resolutions they have now in anything other than simple desktop apps . , can you imagine what video card you would need to drive a game (say portal 2 which has low to modest requirements) at 30fps + on a screen with 3200 or higher resloution ? Well whatever that GPU is , apple will ship with the one released 2 years ago and half the RAM it shipped with on the PC .

    I love the mac OS , I love the mac design , I hate the "last years tech with a shiney shell" we seem to have to put up with , super high res screens and faster I/O ports are all well and good , but put a decent GPU in now the mac is becoming a contender as a home gaming platform .

    Think I ranted a bit then , sorry :rolleyes:

    Nightarchaon, youre my hero. All the conjecture about future hi res displays aside...the current iMac is almost crippled with its current GPU options. At 2560x1440...it should have something equivalent to an HD 6950/GTX 570. Given that those cards would blow past any thermal limits Apple has set...iMac owners are in a bit of a graphical quandary. It's an utterly gorgeous machine, superb display, great CPU, decent RAM, sufficient HDD options. But those graphics? :eek: SP cores and clock rates aside...it should have 2GB of VRAM(frame buffer) at that res.





    Kawasaki 250r Red. Kawasaki 250 Ninja Red
  • Kawasaki 250 Ninja Red



  • iphoneIA
    Mar 28, 09:52 AM
    Sort of relieved no iPhone 5 announcements, Im firmly bogged down into a 2 year contract.

    I have to agree with this one. I have a two year contract and seeing a new iPhone would tempt my wallet.





    Kawasaki 250r Red. 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250R(Red)
  • 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250R(Red)



  • Vegasman
    Apr 18, 04:21 PM
    Interesting that Samsung Group is a much larger corporation to Apple, but only have $4.5 billion in cash reserves. While Apple has $50 billion and counting.

    Intersting how?





    Kawasaki 250r Red. Featuring red Kawi 250R, red
  • Featuring red Kawi 250R, red



  • dr Dunkel
    Apr 25, 09:45 AM
    Why should God allmighty (Steve) not lie to his minions?





    Kawasaki 250r Red. 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
  • 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R



  • henry72
    May 4, 04:10 PM
    I think Apple might update the firmware. It will appear a Mac App Store icon when user hold down the option key. Also it will allow user to put their Apple ID and choose a Wifi network. Isn't it a good idea? :D

    I mean how many time you need to reinstall Mac OS lol

    Mac App Store will be the fastest way to get what you want and this is the future. Disc is OVER!





    Kawasaki 250r Red. Ninja 250R Passion Red
  • Ninja 250R Passion Red



  • bad03xtreme
    Apr 20, 08:15 AM
    I may get one as my first iPhone in September, I would hate to buy the iPhone 4 when this is coming in Sept. but my contract expired last year so I am just going to waiti it out.





    Kawasaki 250r Red. suzuki ninja 250r
  • suzuki ninja 250r



  • doubleusn
    Mar 28, 09:56 AM
    I'm in that boat. although I'm most likely not willing to 'jump ship'. :) would just be disappointed at a few more months of an 'old phone'.

    They also will start having 3GS users come off of AppleCare contracts.

    Nobody will buy a new iPhone if their's breaks after AC is up ...knowing that maybe in the Fall we will see an iPhone5.

    Again, leaves to much of an 'open window' for defections based on frustration, etc.

    ...and as pointed out already by others... I agree, iPhone4 is already a dated design. delaying will just erode Apple's lead in the ever growing mobile hardware market.

    Everyday another competitors comes along... it is no longer 2007... their lead is not what it use to be.





    Kawasaki 250r Red. 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r, Red
  • 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r, Red



  • skier777
    Mar 29, 07:31 PM
    But I suspect the Japanese are masters of diversification and will meet the challenges.

    http://www.good.is/post/earthquake-ravaged-japanese-highway-rebuilt-in-three-short-days/





    Kawasaki 250r Red. 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
  • 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R



  • kiljoy616
    Apr 25, 10:31 AM
    That thinly-veiled threat was pathetic. If you're concerned about the lack of privacy on iOS then running off to Android really makes sense. Sigh.

    Its does for the paranoid people, after all Apple is the new IBM big brother is watching you conspiracy. Where Google even though they are on the news a big about this, is the Unicorn in their dreams. :D





    Kawasaki 250r Red. 2010 Red Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14
  • 2010 Red Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14



  • twoodcc
    Aug 4, 01:55 PM
    Duh, I mean what advantage would 64-bit processors & software over 32-bit?

    what do you mean, with 64-bit software or 32-bit software?





    Kawasaki 250r Red. 2009 KAWASAKI NINJA 250R
  • 2009 KAWASAKI NINJA 250R



  • Small White Car
    Apr 26, 02:21 PM
    Once again, the seperating into 'smartphone' and 'tablet' markets makes little sense.

    As the capabilities of both devices grow we'll soon find that the only difference between the two is screen size.

    Do we consider the 13" Macbook to be in a different market than the 15" Macbook Pro? No, they're both laptops.

    And thus, everyone will soon wake up and realize that ALL iOS devices should be compared against ALL Android devices. These 'smartphone only' lists may still make sense in but in 2 or 3 years these kind of measurements will be seen as worthless.





    Brometheus
    Apr 25, 10:24 AM
    Apple could do themselves a lot of favours if they came out with an offical statement, explaining what iOS does in regards of user tracking ( i.e, location database ). Some 1 line email response fired off by SJ doesn't do much good.

    Once again, Apple fall down in terms of customer relations / communications. If Apple handled this correctly then all the fuss could go away in a couple days.
    Apple cannot get into the habit of responding to such claims immediately. Hershey or Pringles should definitely address such accusations of wrongdoing, because there are few internet forums filled with breathless commentary about those companies. However, there are probably more accusations against Apple than any other company in the world. Most of the controversies die after a week or two, so it makes sense to wait for a while. Otherwise Apple would constantly have to refute some claim or another. Then, if they filled to respond to any specific query the haters would accuse them of hiding something.





    Don't panic
    May 3, 11:30 AM
    Hmm, interesting. I'm not eligible since I didn't play in Intell's last game, but this looks like fun.

    the rules look a tad restrictive in that.





    Small White Car
    Apr 5, 02:28 PM
    Yeah and that's what the loyalists said in the 80's, and there's less than 10% of us in the market now. You talk about security, but it's not a security threat to have a jailbroken user... oh wait, unless by security you're talking about someone picking up my phone and changing my home screen to 16 icon view instead of 12 that apple limits me too... oh the humanity. Call the pentagon, we have a breach... user is trying to put more icons on his screen than apple wants. Wake the president.

    Ok, so you don't know how jailbreaking works. Here's the deal:

    Jailbreakers find a flaw in the OS and find a way to break in. That same flaw could be used by hackers to attack my non-jailbroken phone.

    So Apple has to fix that hole to protect me. That has the side effect of not making the jailbreak anymore, but what do you want them to do? They have to protect me, the customer, when they find a security flaw. Right?

    So that's what they do. Anyone who argues that Apple should just leave secuity holes in their OS isn't really being realistic.





    THX1139
    Aug 3, 04:13 AM
    What rock have you been hiding under? Merom!

    All I want to see is a new Macbook Pro at the WWDC, couldn't care less about the Mac Pro or Leopard

    Well good for you! :rolleyes: However, WWDC will be all about Leopard and Mac Pro... not the Macbook Pro that has already been updated.

    Amazing how many people are whining for an Intel processor update when the line isn't even completed yet. Emphasis needs to be on getting desktops out ... then updating everything else.





    funwithamar
    Apr 20, 01:52 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/20/iphone-5-shipping-in-september-with-faster-processor-similar-look/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/18/104037-iphone_4_side_shot.jpg

    Reuters reports (http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/20/us-apple-iphone-idUSTRE73J0OE20110420) that the next generation iPhone will start production in July and likely shipping in September.Reuters cites three people "familiar with the matter". The brief news article also claims that the new iPhone will have a faster processor but "will look largely similar to the current iPhone 4". No other details are provided, but the timeline is in line with recent rumors about the iPhone 5.

    The faster processor will likely be the Dual-Core A5 processor that was introduced alongside the iPad.

    Article Link: iPhone 5 Shipping in September with Faster Processor, Similar Look (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/20/iphone-5-shipping-in-september-with-faster-processor-similar-look/)

    useless update without i 4" screen up i feel ....
    im jealous of other 4" phone models..... please apple bring out a 4 " model;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment