Monday, May 9, 2011

Mazda 5 2011

Mazda 5 2011. mazda5 picture
  • mazda5 picture



  • MisterK
    Apr 3, 11:25 AM
    I loved this ad. The voiceover reminds me of old Hal Riney commercials, where there is a reverence for the product � a person with quiet confidence telling you a "truth". When the message is a simple one, it's easier to tell a compelling story. Here's the message: when you don't notice the tech the experience feels magical.

    There's nothing wrong with this. Magic is what tech is at its finest. Engineers and developers become mired in the details of how to make it work and think that's the important part, and then we get awful commercials boasting specs. When we lift abstractions and technological explanations, the things we do become more fantastic. We don't visit websites, but can see all the knowledge of the world. We don't Skype; we talk face-to-face with distant loved ones. We don't use Photoshop brushes; we create images with our fingers. Why are the details of how that happens the important part?

    TBWA are the marketing geniuses that have always done Apple's stuff and I'm glad they saw this nugget of truth in Apple's iPad message. This is what we have to do in the advertising business (yes, I'm in it). I've been lucky enough to work with TBWA and can say that they are the real deal. They are true MadMen who honestly look for the most beautiful truth in the products they are asked to sell and then speak that truth more eloquently than everyone else.

    People who identify this as "simply advertising" are missing the point. You're not the smartest kid in the playground when you tell everyone that Santa doesn't exist. The smart ones are the kids enjoying Christmas.





    Mazda 5 2011. 2011 Mazda5
  • 2011 Mazda5



  • twoodcc
    Nov 7, 07:40 AM
    congrats to SteveMoody for 5 million!





    Mazda 5 2011. x mazda Mazda+5+2011
  • x mazda Mazda+5+2011



  • regandarcy
    Apr 19, 11:22 AM
    13" maybe, but the 11" doesn't look to be refreshed for a while. AFAIK Intel has as yet not announced a new CPU that is as low power as the Core2Duo in the 11" MBA.

    Along with a new iMac, I'd love to get a new MacBook air too. As much as I LOVE my iPad as the BEST way to surf the web...it's not as versatile a tool when on the road as I had hoped. Even tho the iPad 2 has iMovie now, you can only edit movies shot on apple iOS devices with it. Imovie on the ipad won't let you import And edit HD movies directly from your camera...which sucks.

    Anyway...if the new MacBook airs get sandy bridge, thunderbolt and BIGGER flash drives I will pick one up in a...um....FLASH! Seriously. I love the fact that Apple is phasing out the CD/DVD drives. Don't need em, don't want em. BUT the biggest thing stopping me from getting a MacBook air has been the HD size. Even the 256gb drive is pushing it for my needs. A 320gb flash drive or better yet, a 500gb flash drive in one of these babies would have me drooling. If they can get the prices down is the big question. Might need another couple years for that to happen.

    Lastly, come on Apple...4gigs of ram should be standard. :-) heh heh heh.





    Mazda 5 2011. 2011 Mazda 5 Photo Gallery
  • 2011 Mazda 5 Photo Gallery



  • FatMac128
    Mar 23, 08:57 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mattsasa
    Do people seriously have that many songs?!!! seriously?!!!

    220gb = 50,000 songs?!!!!! That is totally not necessary.



    As mentioned above,some people want to listen to their songs uncompressed.

    Further.... many folks, including myself, listen to MANY podcasts and archive them.... especially mystery radio shows from the past....





    Mazda 5 2011. 2011 Mazda 5 will be debuted
  • 2011 Mazda 5 will be debuted



  • durvivor
    Oct 23, 01:19 PM
    In my opinion, there is a VERY good possibility of the Macbook Pros being updated tomorrow. Here's Why:
    If you look at the Macbook Pro's "last updated" section, you'll notice that it was April 24, 2006. Tomorrow will be October 24, exactly 6 month's difference. Coincidence? perhaps, but in my opinion if it's not tomorrow, it's not until late November.

    Awesome, this means there will be further Macbook and Macbook Pro updates on April 24th (a Tuesday). I'm guessing that will be too early for Santa Rosa w/ Robsin caching technology. But, I bet there will be speed increases, graphics and hd increases.





    Mazda 5 2011. 06-07 Mazda 5 In-dash Nav
  • 06-07 Mazda 5 In-dash Nav



  • ascendent
    Mar 23, 04:35 PM
    Sure some people see 220 GB as �too much� space but � it�s not all about songs only -- a high capacity iPod is ideal for taking movies on the road. I travel with my Classic and an Apple cable. Plug it into the TV and *bingo* I have the movies or TV programs I want to watch on the big screen. You can use it for displaying photos as well. This is an often overlooked benefit of the Classic�s capacity.

    I would buy a 220 in a heartbeat and just upgrade more of my music collection to Lossless resolution. Having empty space also removes a major psychological barrier for me in purchasing more liberally from ITunes (even with their less-than-ideal 256 resolution) because I want to NOT have to manage what is on my iPod. Just put it all there and always have what I want. More space is a plus for keeping folks purchasing new stuff.

    -- and I think a lot more people will soon see the value of converting their CDs to digital for use with their home audio system -- but only if they have the memory available for high enough resolution for it to sound good.





    Mazda 5 2011. Geneva 2010: 2011 Mazda5 gets
  • Geneva 2010: 2011 Mazda5 gets



  • Fishrrman
    Apr 3, 11:16 AM
    celticpride wrote:
    "It worked for me too on DP1. On DP2, I had to install Snow Leopard first."

    and NameUndecided replied:
    "DP2 can't install on a blank disk/partition. Needs to install as an update on top of DP 1 or Snow Leopard. (?)"

    I just installed DP2 onto a blank partition on a spare disk.

    What I did:
    - Booted up in DP1
    - Opened disk image of DP2 onto the desktop
    - Launched the installer. When it prompted me for a volume to install to, I selected a blank partition
    - Installed DP2 onto the blank partition (it requires a reboot after the "preparing to install phase" to get to the actual "install" -- Apple should make this clear to users during the installation process that a reboot is part of the normal installation)
    - After the installer was finished, it automatically booted up to DP2 and ran the "Welcome to Mac" song. It then began the regular process of registration.
    - When it asked if I wished to "migrate over" from another Mac (or volume), I choose to import everything from DP1
    - After that, all is well.





    Mazda 5 2011. 2011 Mazda5 To Launch At
  • 2011 Mazda5 To Launch At



  • NAG
    Jan 12, 04:41 PM
    just because they used Air in their banner doesn't mean its called MacBook Air.. Apple is not stupid.. its all about slim and light..

    I'll be the one who'll tell you "I told you so" ;) .. enjoy the show!

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=4732961&postcount=94

    or this..

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=4733969&postcount=100

    :apple:MacBook Lite:apple:
    Feb 2008


    Not Found

    The requested URL /showpost...1&postcount=94 was not found on this server.

    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


    You told us so? ;)





    Mazda 5 2011. Mazda+5+2011 Mazda, mazda
  • Mazda+5+2011 Mazda, mazda



  • jc1350
    Apr 21, 12:45 PM
    Al Franken isnt tracking me, my iphone is.

    What a lame ass attempt to politicize the issue :rolleyes:

    When it comes to politicians, EVERYTHING is political. They don't do or say anything without some idea on how it can help them politically.





    Mazda 5 2011. Mazda 5 - Front Angle, 2011
  • Mazda 5 - Front Angle, 2011



  • PBF
    Apr 1, 09:28 PM
    ^ Yup, same here. A little bit annoying having to reopen the same window.





    Mazda 5 2011. 2011 mazda 5 mpg
  • 2011 mazda 5 mpg



  • Kranchammer
    Mar 24, 02:09 PM
    IMO both issues are insurmountable. Battery Life would be 15 mins. Sorry man, but no way in HELL could a desktop card (even a small GTX 560) fit in a MBP case...even WITHOUT HEATSINK+FAN. :eek:


    Lol, I totally agree. I was arguing against what I thought was you saying that macbook pro's could support non-mobile video cards. I misread your abbreviation MP as MBP. ;)





    Mazda 5 2011. New Mazda5 2011
  • New Mazda5 2011



  • macidiot
    Jul 19, 03:59 PM
    Actually, the analysts were pretty close this time, except for the profit margins. I'm thinking that the fact that the iPod is now using older parts (therefore cheaper parts) is pushing the cost down for Apple, and hence really making it a big cash cow and driving up the profit margin, even if they aren't selling quite as many as last quarter (which also has to do with seasonal decline).

    Edit: oops... it appears as though the analysts definitely did blow the whole revenue expectation a bit. Missed that.

    Actually, they were completely off base with their Mac estimates. Since it appears that most people on Wall St. think that Apple only makes iPods, this is no surprise.

    Most estimates were for around 1 million Macs sold. Apple came in at 1.3 million. There's the margin difference right there.





    Mazda 5 2011. 2011 Mazda 5.
  • 2011 Mazda 5.



  • bommai
    Jul 18, 04:06 PM
    You cannot rent an HD movie from Blockbuster or Netflix, so what makes you think "Apple has to offer HD quality". There is no need to have better quality than competitors while also providing more convenience.

    What is so wrong about stereo sound? A lot of people use the speakers of their TVs for the sound of a movie. Most movie do not really take advantage of sourround sound that much, where you feel like the sound is coming from the left or from behind etc. You might as well use your 5 speakers in stereo mode.


    First, couple of corrections. Netflix is already offering both HD-DVD and Bluray Disk rentals of available movies. So, technically high definition movie is for rent. I have not rented any yet because I am waiting for the prices to come down a little bit and also a victor to emerge.

    Second, while it might be true that the majority of people in the general population might still be watching movies on a 4x3 non-progressive scan TV with mono/stereo sound, the distribution is quite different in the specific population that might be interested in trendy things like online downloads of movies.

    In the middle to upper-middle class segment of tech-savvy market, the presence of 16x9 HD-capable displays and 5.1 surround systems are almost ubiquitous. I have several friends that all have such systems and they are also in the similar tech/economic bracket as me.

    Also, it is not that expensive to own a 5.1 surround system anymore. Even though I have a system that cost several thousand dollars, you can pickup a decent Onkyo 5.1 system for $400 from the bigbox retailers. Walmart has even $99 low end systems.

    About your claim that movies down take advantage of surround sound, you cannot be more wrong. Are you still watching VHS? Almost all DVDs using Dolby Digital 5.1 encoding and some better ones use DTS (which I love). These make a huge difference. Again, looking at the tech savvy customers that are early adopters, you have to think about movies like iRobot, Star Wars, War of the Worlds, Batman Begins, Spider Man 1 and 2, Bourne Supremacy, etc. These DVDs have impressive sound that cannot be expressed in stereo.

    I agree that Apple's download service does not need to be HD, but it has to offer surround sound and original theatrical aspect ratio. You can probably accomplish this feat with a file size of approximately 1.5 to 2 GB per movie using H.264 encoding.





    Mazda 5 2011. 2011 Mazda5
  • 2011 Mazda5



  • cozmot
    Apr 24, 01:07 PM
    When senators weigh in on privacy issues like this, they betray their foolishness. A litlle study by their aides would reveal what a non-issue this is. Sen. Franken would do better by investigating our own government's spying on its own citizens under the cover of the Patriot Act.





    Mazda 5 2011. Design Mazda5 2011 following
  • Design Mazda5 2011 following



  • Small White Car
    Apr 12, 09:14 PM
    Ok, so the text update says the screenshot is 'sexy.'

    Well, I'm sold!





    Mazda 5 2011. 2012 Mazda5 Price
  • 2012 Mazda5 Price



  • Built
    Nov 16, 06:25 AM
    I was an early adopter on iPhone 1st gen. I upgraded to iPhone 3G 18 months later. Skipped 3GS, and ordered the iPhone 4 on June 15th during the big frenzy.

    My iPhone 4 was delivered to my home the day before launch day.

    Granted I have always had a cheap thin rubberized case around my iPhone 4 (but I have also had one on all my other iPhones as well)...but the iPhone 4 has given me BETTER service...fewer dropped calls...increased versatility...amazing battery life...better screen...faster response...than any of my other iPhones...

    While long ago, I generally enjoyed Consumer Reports, I believe their stance is nothing more than a blatant attempt at sensationalism based on initial reports of iPhone issues.

    Personally, over the years, I have seen Consumer Reports almost imperceptibly slide into what it is today...a largely commercialized rag which long ago lost its "pro-consumer, anti-establishment" focus.





    Mazda 5 2011. The here is new Mazda5 people
  • The here is new Mazda5 people



  • shabbasuraj
    Oct 23, 09:18 AM
    Tuesday is the day.

    I think it is for real.





    allegedly....





    Mazda 5 2011. Upcoming 2011 Mazda 5 Cars
  • Upcoming 2011 Mazda 5 Cars



  • jettredmont
    Apr 12, 09:55 PM
    Also the guy who took a nice iMovie and made it unusable. I hope he doesn't fsck up FCP. Even iMovie had background rendering until he stripped it out.

    Have you used iMovie recently? In the last two releases it has moved forward by leaps and bounds (and I'm fairly certain it does background rendering of everything...) Your criticism was true of the oriinal new iMovie, but since then they've been re-adding the features on the streamlined chassis and it is a rather nice program now.





    Mazda 5 2011. Mazda 5 - Front Angle, 2011
  • Mazda 5 - Front Angle, 2011



  • peharri
    Aug 19, 08:24 AM
    You step into your car. The bluetooth receiver in your dashboard automatically detects the presence of your iPod. The finger controls on the steering wheel switch from controlling radio stations to stepping through playlists etc. It "just works". No cables. No need to even take the iPod out of your pocket or bag.

    That's why I want wireless. Well, one of the reasons.

    Of course, the bluetooth feature's great and all, but it's the 802.11g support I love using. I walk into the office, and suddenly the playlists of all of my collegues who run iTunes appears on screen. Another collegue has his own wireless iPod, and his playlists appear too. It's just like iTunes's shared playlist feature, only it's on my iPod too. It's nice enough having everyone's iTunes playlists in iTunes, but this really takes it to a dimension where it becomes truly useful.

    That's why I want wireless, well, one of the reasons.

    But, you know, I have my own music tastes, and there are only two or three fellow classical music fans in the office. I could listen to the radio, but only the NPR station here does classical, and that's only part of the time. Still, there are a bunch of netradio classical radio stations, so I can expose myself to even more sources, and I'm not limited by the relatively conservative selection of my collegues and friends. I go to the root menu, Radio Stations -> Favorites -> Classical 24, and now I'm receiving streamed audio from across the country.

    That's another reason why I want wireless.

    To all of you saying "I can't see why anyone would want wireless", I can't see why you wouldn't want wireless. Small scale sharing. Automatic integration with music systems. Net radio. What's not to love? And for what, a couple of dollars in chips, some improved firmware, and probably the same amount of battery life (given you'll not be running the hard drive)?





    t0mat0
    Aug 31, 07:51 AM
    ...why do you want the wireless? I have seen one (maybe two) ideas that caught my eye; but not enough too change my opinion on the negative cost/benefit impact including wireless as envisioned by many here would have on my beloved device.

    Blue sky on wireless? Think a device which works out presence of others, and can connect safely.

    Imagine being able to *share* (not stream, but share) your tunes with others on a "I'm interested in your... can I share/get that from you).

    Being on the tube/commuting for ~ 1 1/2 hours a day or so and seeing >6 ipods through glancing for white buds alone, the possiblities are huge.

    What are net connections used mostly for (in terms of Mb up/down) It's P2P. There wouldn't be any roaming charges, any peak rates. You could do it in a lecture room, whilst you were studying, or having coffee with friends (sharing tunes, rather than listening )

    Think one big interacting social darknet :D Think virality without PC's needed.
    Someone has a cool tune, and it could replicate exponentially!

    For more benefits: Linking up to USB wireless receiver chips - you can wireless move files to/from PC.

    Hands free driving - using changeable function paddles/butons on the steeering wheel. Hell - You could have a HUD of iTunes on a car soon (or at the very least, hook it up to those screens in the back of those orrible 4x4s )

    In terms of illegal possibilities, think discogs. The amount of music you'll bump into increases a lot, so the rarer stuff might be out there. You could strike up a friendship with someone who had say, the entire back catalogue of (insert your fave band/movie/TV series). People could be walking lossless discographies of current artists. A discog of an artist is at most probably under 10Gig, so for a >60Gig player...

    Who needs radio when you can stream? You could get it to actively hunt for a MP3 id tag genre - rock/pop, or highly rated artists. You could have the function to hunt for certain artists/songs...

    That's another reason why I want wireless.





    islanders
    Jan 3, 07:55 AM
    I agree about the word processor. I never could understand why Apple didn�t offer a few more features to make AppleWorks useful.

    I�m using FrameMaker, but that was discontinued for OSX on Mac.

    Too many mine fields in Word.

    I was set on a new lap top and Mini, but it�s going to be a difficult decision. There is a lot of misinformation floating around, and sometimes the Mac community isn�t as forthcoming and honest as they should be. It�s like they are more concerned if the stocks go up or down than providing an accurate assessment.

    My first powerbook was good to me, but the climate/quality has changed, and I�m going to keep my options open.

    I�ll wait and see what�s behind curtain number three, but not sure a Mac is the best choice for the average person.





    BC2009
    Apr 26, 01:11 PM
    First the Verizon iPhone rumors come to fruition. Now comes the long-awaited White iPhone 4......

    Now we can all start rumors about if and when "App Store" will become a trademark. Personally, I think Apple should get the trademark given precedents out there, but if they don't, I really don't care. After a decision is rendered in this case it will be old news in 48 hours and nobody will care.

    What strikes me is how clear it is that Apple is leading the way and trying to fend off so many folks who are trying to mimic and dilute their brand or copy their every move. Everybody wants to ride the wave that is Apple's success.

    Personally, I applaud Microsoft a bit here. Sure they have copied Mac OS X elements in Windows for years, but Windows Phone has its own unique user interface and Kinect is an extremely innovative accomplishment. Would be nice if more companies were innovating and making cool stuff for us to buy, rather than just trying to copy Apple. I'm so tired of Google's "let's make it close enough to iOS and claim it runs Flash and is 'open'" strategy and Samsung's "let's just make it look like an Apple device" strategy.





    BaldiMac
    Sep 15, 08:51 AM
    As far as the car comparisons go, I actually had an issue that is on point (as opposed to comparing a safety recall to a reception issue.)

    I had a 2006 Acura TSX which got poor stereo reception because of an internal antenna. The official response was that it was "working as designed." They offered one year of satellite radio to anyone who complained about it.

    Sounds a lot like Apple's response!





    dark knight
    Apr 10, 06:09 PM
    as the other guys have said, in the UK automatics are pretty rare. i think we all know one friend or so who has an Auto only license, everyone else just gets a normal license.

    if you are the sort of person who enjoys driving to any degree then a manual gearbox is much better. autos are just so boring, they never kick down when you need it or bizarrely hold on to a gear for much longer than you were expecting. im sure there are some good autos out there but they will always be more inefficient than a manual.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment